;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 418111 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5750 on: December 18, 2018, 02:18:36 PM »
+3
You know I just had a relative die from intestinal cancer. It doesn't matter what type of mid stage cancer you have, 2 grand ain't gonna cover shit if it's that serious.

I think they're funding his Christmas bonus.

I would say absolute worst in reality is that his wife had a colonoscopy(that's surgery right  :smug: ?) they found some polyps and they removed them(more surgery you see) and polyps are the tumors.

Breast cancer there wouldn't be that many repeats of tumor removal, they would get rid of the whole thing in one go.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 02:23:06 PM by a torrent of piss »

GWARSH Crimes

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5751 on: December 18, 2018, 02:41:42 PM »
+2
Considering how desperate companies are for coders he must be a hack if he canít get a full time gig.

Someone with a SA account pls link him to https://cloudimperiumgames.com/join-us

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5752 on: December 18, 2018, 04:27:12 PM »
+10
You know I just had a relative die from intestinal cancer. It doesn't matter what type of mid stage cancer you have, 2 grand ain't gonna cover shit if it's that serious.

Did you get a trophy for it?

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5753 on: December 18, 2018, 04:43:50 PM »
+1
Considering how desperate companies are for coders he must be a hack if he canít get a full time gig.

Someone with a SA account pls link him to https://cloudimperiumgames.com/join-us
Damn no locations on the east coast 25% of my portfolio is Space Tiffs.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5754 on: December 18, 2018, 04:58:33 PM »
+3

Did you get a trophy for it?
A cousin of mine had vaginal cancer of multiple types both in the uterus itself and in the ovaries. The Tumor congealed into one big super tumor and it was the size of a watermelon when they removed it. It was worthy of sticking in a jar of formaldehyde and charging admission.

She's still alive, but the sheer size of it gave the surgeons a shock. Especially since parts of the tumor calcified which mean they really couldn't cut it up and it weighed around 9-10 pounds.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5755 on: December 18, 2018, 05:23:55 PM »
+26
Come on guys I get making fun of people but this could happen to anyone. I mean, who could have foreseen the Christmas holidays? Sometimes you're just living your life, trying to make ends meet, and suddenly out of nowhere an annual national holiday pops up.

There's some things in life you just can't plan for
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5756 on: December 18, 2018, 08:35:05 PM »
+9
Somebody find the post where he's all FUCK YEAH I GOT ME A JOB heres why contract work is SO MUCH BETTER than full time HOLIDAYS OFF BITCHES!

Reeeeeeee

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5757 on: December 19, 2018, 07:39:55 AM »
+6
Somebody find the post where he's all FUCK YEAH I GOT ME A JOB heres why contract work is SO MUCH BETTER than full time HOLIDAYS OFF BITCHES!

My employment will have gaps. I know this. Better live paycheck to paycheck.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5758 on: December 19, 2018, 08:30:51 AM »
+15
It would be a shame if someone were to anonymously send an e-mail to Go Fund Me about ZDR's history with the alt-right and his prominent role in well-known hate site Something Awful.

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5759 on: December 19, 2018, 10:54:04 AM »
+6
A cousin of mine had vaginal cancer of multiple types both in the uterus itself and in the ovaries. The Tumor congealed into one big super tumor and it was the size of a watermelon when they removed it. It was worthy of sticking in a jar of formaldehyde and charging admission.

She's still alive, but the sheer size of it gave the surgeons a shock. Especially since parts of the tumor calcified which mean they really couldn't cut it up and it weighed around 9-10 pounds.

So what did they name your cousin's black baby?
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5760 on: December 19, 2018, 01:59:22 PM »
+3

So what did they name your cousin's black baby?
I made that exact same joke

anti-pibble machine

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5761 on: December 19, 2018, 06:48:42 PM »
+8
What's 2 grand get you?

Quote from: plattschwanz
The other few posts from him are great as well, it's basically Killhour throwing him one bone after another with ZDR then being too inept to comprehend.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5762 on: December 19, 2018, 09:25:24 PM »
+14
Hmmm I wonder why this guy got laid off

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5763 on: December 20, 2018, 02:23:52 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs</a>

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #5764 on: December 23, 2018, 10:17:26 PM »
+4
Kiwi is documenting his meltdown.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/something-awful-and-friends.9689/page-573#post-4092375

Some autist did the math and figured out that Lowtax made 16k from forum registrations this year. Even with ban money and wacky zany avatar changes he'd be lucky if he's clearing 35k total. No wonder he's getting desperate.

The steep drop off in regs in 2014 coincides with the transformation of GBS into a reddit

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5765 on: December 24, 2018, 08:42:36 PM »
+6
The steep drop off in regs in 2014 coincides with the transformation of GBS into a reddit

There's a major problem with your comparison.

'a reddit' would actually see traffic.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5766 on: December 24, 2018, 08:52:29 PM »
+13
Maybe lowtax can run a delivery service or buy out one of the dead mail delivery companies and bring it back? He can hire many of the jobless transexuals from D&D and call the company Post Overpowered, or Post Op for short, since they're not just mail anymore.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5767 on: December 24, 2018, 09:43:15 PM »
+4
Maybe lowtax can run a delivery service or buy out one of the dead mail delivery companies and bring it back? He can hire many of the jobless transexuals from D&D and call the company Post Overpowered, or Post Op for short, since they're not just mail anymore.

Op a faggot

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5768 on: December 24, 2018, 10:13:39 PM »
+1

Op a faggot

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5769 on: December 25, 2018, 04:02:46 PM »
+3

Op a faggot
Low tax couldn't handle being an Uber driver. User contributed content drove SA, and they have all moved on.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5770 on: December 25, 2018, 06:02:50 PM »
+2
They say the holidays are a peak time for people making a christmas-dinner of a copper-jacketed slug, anyone check on 'tax lately?

If the chinese aren't already selling $20 wifi-connected gunshot detectors on dealextrem or somewhere someone should make one out a of razberi and we could pay a leawood neighbor to mount it and connect to their wifi.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5771 on: December 25, 2018, 06:07:00 PM »
+5
Something tells me a gunshot detector in Lee's Summit, MO would give us a lot of false hope.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5772 on: December 25, 2018, 07:01:38 PM »
+1
Something tells me a gunshot detector in Lee's Summit, MO would give us a lot of false hope.

I was thinking leawood for some reason which is pretty posh, I haven't been up that way in a while got them confused. Lee's summit pretty "diverse"?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

anti-pibble machine

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5774 on: December 27, 2018, 05:32:25 AM »
+18
Lowtax is so boring on Facebook that nobody's watching it.