;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 418112 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5775 on: December 27, 2018, 06:45:00 AM »
+6
Lowtax is so boring on Facebook that nobody's watching it.

Rich really is a broken sad man.
His name was Harry Anderson

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5776 on: December 27, 2018, 09:23:48 AM »
+20
LOL I like the way that machine algorithms retarded enough to force feed you lawnmower ads when you search for property maintenance can still tell Lichard is about one emotional crisis away from self ventilation.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5777 on: December 27, 2018, 09:34:40 AM »
+8
I hope he pursues mental health treatment from the zuckerbots.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5778 on: December 28, 2018, 02:20:16 AM »
+7
suicide is a buyers market
please delete this

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5779 on: December 28, 2018, 02:37:16 AM »
+13
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jNeObHnZY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jNeObHnZY</a>

This video is better than anything Lowtax has done in years.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5780 on: December 28, 2018, 04:46:57 AM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jNeObHnZY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jNeObHnZY</a>

This has been in my 'recommended videos' list for a month now... and I've not once clicked on it. And now you post this shit.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Myrddin_Emrys

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5781 on: December 28, 2018, 06:04:05 AM »
+3

I couldnt stop watching

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5782 on: December 28, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »
+4
what does old vice restoration have to do with Dear Richard's Arch-Shitlordery

WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards old cold, dead hands United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5783 on: December 28, 2018, 12:58:25 PM »
+4

Oddly satisfying.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5784 on: December 28, 2018, 02:20:11 PM »
+2
I'm sure it's an enjoyable hobby, but at the point where you're casting parts not to put into the finished product but instead just to facilitate the disassembly, isn't it time to ask whether there are projects that make better use of your time?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5785 on: December 28, 2018, 03:12:32 PM »
+2
Take a wild guess at what that vise is worth.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5786 on: December 28, 2018, 03:19:13 PM »
+2
Take a wild guess at what that vise is worth.
A couple hundred?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5787 on: December 28, 2018, 03:24:02 PM »
+5
Maybe while it rusted up. That thing restored could easily break $1000. Chinese vises are fucking expensive, let alone a Swiss vise.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5788 on: December 28, 2018, 04:40:08 PM »
+15

Nothing.

Dude doesn't say a single word in the video, restores a old vice, and gets 1000x more hits than Lowtax's whole video collection combined.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5789 on: December 28, 2018, 06:59:28 PM »
+4

Nothing.

Dude doesn't say a single word in the video, restores a old vice, and gets 1000x more hits than Lowtax's whole video collection combined.
Only because jewtube are putting it in people's recommended lists for not fucking reason. It's no I love cock more than coincidence does that it's been in my 'recommended for you' list, and just so happens to make it here. Fuck you Dog for you gay filter. Give up the forums already you prick.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5790 on: December 28, 2018, 07:34:34 PM »
+21
The real mystery here is how kiketoob fucked up their algorithms so bad they thought doublenigger dave was interested in any sort of work aside from collecting welfare money from a third world government

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5791 on: December 28, 2018, 07:36:47 PM »
+5
Or collecting money from his mothers Johns.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5792 on: December 28, 2018, 10:52:49 PM »
+3

Using WD40 instead of Kroil :lolno:

Maybe while it rusted up. That thing restored could easily break $1000. Chinese vises are fucking expensive, let alone a Swiss vise.

No shit? I have an ancient Rock Island vise, I wonder what that's worth?

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5793 on: December 28, 2018, 11:34:45 PM »
+6
First results I found ranged from $250 in garbage tier condition to $900 in pretty good condition. There is a strong demand for US/Euro made vises as they largely do not exist anymore or not sold here. I remember Gramps selling a vise of similar size and condition to that one for $100 20 years ago.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 11:40:05 PM by asip »

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5794 on: December 29, 2018, 12:09:39 PM »
+2
The real mystery here is how kiketoob fucked up their algorithms so bad they thought doublenigger dave was interested in any sort of work aside from collecting welfare money from a third world government
LOL you're projecting too much for a citizen of a literal 3rd world country. God dammit, Mexicans are fucking stupid.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5795 on: December 29, 2018, 01:42:41 PM »
+6
Noted Crimigrant Doublenigger Dave, I hate to tell you this, but Literal Nigger blasting_asses already tried using the “Mexicans r dum!” series of decade-old tired burns. Not that anyone expects originality or cleverness from either of you two stupid single and double niggers.

In any case, he wound up embarrassing himself pretty badly and moving on to more productive things besides recycling old burns, maybe you should as well.

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5796 on: December 29, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
+6
*talks about originality while recycling the same tired insults over and over*
God Mexicans are fucking stupid. Fucking third worlders.

CandoterR

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Looking where to obtain uk usa canada EU australia fake documents online?
« Reply #5797 on: December 29, 2018, 02:38:25 PM »
+9
w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - We are producers and quality sellers of real and fake documents. We process and produce documents that you can use to travel and work in any part of the world. Our real documents are valid and registered in the required government database system. As for our fake documents they look 100% real and can also be use for travel but that is done at the clients risk. We advice clients who want to use their documents for travel to always go in for the real documents. Visit our renewed website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc   w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

e-mail: support(a)buyrealdocuments.cc

Registered passport of all countries, visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license, ID cards, training certificates, M GCSE, A-levels, Social security card, Canada Cards, United States Cards, Student Cards, International Cards, Private Cards, Adoption Certificates, Baptism Certificates, Birth Certificates, Birth Certificates, Divorce Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Custom Certificates High School Diplomas, G.E.D. Diplomas, Home School Diplomas, College Degrees, University Degrees, Trade Skill Certificates, Validate SSN Number US green cards, Counterfeit dollars/euro, Spy Products, Voice Changers Listening Devices, Invisible Ink, DMV Record Inquiry, buy registered and unregistered ID cards,buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide, buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, purchase registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, get registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports, order registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, where to get registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, sale registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages , Replicated, False Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world. We are the world best producers documents. Hit us and get all your documents problems solved today. We are flexible and very easy to deal with, we accept nearly all forms of payments and all our clients can use any that best suites them. Visit our renewed website:

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc   w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc

e-mail: support(a)buyrealdocuments.cc

---
Keywords:

We produce both Real and Real documents. Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports, Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports, Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,
Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, Registered and unregistered Camouflage passports, Registered and unregistered passport Duplicates, Registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale, Registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell, Registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell, Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell, Id card and Driver's License, buy Real passports, get Real passports online, real passports for sale, Real schengen visas for sale, Real German passports for sale, purchase Real passports online, where to buy Real passport online, Real Canadian passport for sale, Real, passport, id cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN Real passport id, free Real passport, identity theft, Real, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, REAL BRITISH PASSPORT, REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT, REAL FRENCH PASSPORT, REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT, REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT, REAL JAPANESES PASSPORT, REAL CHINESE PASSPORT, AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION, REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSIAN PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESES PASSPORT, REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESE PASSPORT,REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5798 on: December 29, 2018, 02:40:07 PM »
+19
Thanks CandoterR, you are always the calming voice of wisdom when things get out of hand.

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5799 on: December 29, 2018, 02:40:16 PM »
+8
Gay