;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 405867 times)

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4875 on: March 09, 2018, 11:44:01 PM »
+7
Lowtax started a GBS thread titled "What is the ultimate deception" which didn't get the kind of responses he wanted so he closed it.

Quote from: OP
Okay here's mine: you buy an army suit and shave your head and glue a bunch of badges to your breast so it looks like you're really great at war. Go around bars and look for attractive women. If you find one, walk up to them and say "hello, I'm a Army War Commander, I protect this country with honor and vigilance. Respect our troops and have sex with me." Then she'll be legally required to do some sex with you and marry you and have a baby. Okay then tell her "lady I'm sorry but there's another war and I have to go beat it easily with my skills and tactics." Then salute her and leave and drive to another state.

Go to another bar and repeat the procedure. Keep doing it until you've had babies in 50 states. Congratulations, you now have an incredible amount of deductibles for your taxes, and you have deceived ultimately a shit ton of women.

PS: there are no flaws in my plan so don't bother trying to point out any

I'm going to start putting people on probation for these unfunny one line replies, come on people, either get creative or scram!!!!!

Eh nevermind

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851352

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4876 on: March 10, 2018, 08:34:34 AM »
+15
Ultimate deception: collecting thousands to move the forums to a better platform when you had zero intention of doing it.

Also looks like lowtax is burned out on the forums again. He hadnít posted I a while before making his latest shitty gbs thread. I donít know what he was expecting.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:42:37 AM by Jace821 »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4877 on: March 10, 2018, 11:48:00 AM »
+7
Getting married, but it was all for the lulz like making front page posts about her hair in the shower drain.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4878 on: March 10, 2018, 11:56:37 AM »
+4
Also looks like lowtax is burned out on the forums again. He hadnít posted I a while before making his latest shitty gbs thread. I donít know what he was expecting.

No clue.  You could probably put a lot of effort into one of these posts, write a really compelling narrative that draws people into the story and then *bam* hit them with the absurd joke at the end.  But then you'd just be putting effort into a form of internet comedy that hasn't been popular for 15 years.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #4879 on: March 10, 2018, 04:32:04 PM »
+17
Lowtax tried to sneak back onto Twitter.

I went to create a new account on Twitter for the sole purpose of promoting good threads and articles from you guys on this site. I wasn't planning on using it for anything but promotional material. I created a new name, new email, new phone number (used my mom's), and new everything. After successfully registering, the first thing I did was go to send a private message to @fart, aka Jon Hendren, aka dude who I employed here for several years. Once I hit "send message," I immediately got a message saying my account was permanently suspended. Again, no reason why. My account had been active for under three minutes until I was permabanned.

So apparently whatever I did on that shit bag site was so terrible that they've got an algorithm designed just to automatically detect and ban me. I find this intensely amusing and curious since nobody there can even point me in the direction of a Leper's Colony that shows me what I did and why it deserved a permaban. I AM LOWTAX, DESTROYER OF TWITTER, STOP HIDING FROM ME COWARDS

Also they banned my wife solely because she was my wife

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851421

Goon got banned for these responses.

Man who makes increasingly meager living off of banning retarded men from his 1.0 social media website, complains about being banned from 2.0 social media website

Did you send the twitter guy a "dear Jack" letter telling him how not mad you are that he keeps banning you lol.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 04:47:59 PM by Waltzing Matilda »

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Boy Scout old
    • Awards
« Reply #4880 on: March 10, 2018, 04:37:01 PM »
+14
AHAHAHAHAHAH

The hits keep coming!

I dunno Richard, I just can't imagine how it feels to have your posting career on a forum CUT SHORT by the whims of arbitrary and untouchable moderators.  :twisted:

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4881 on: March 10, 2018, 04:44:22 PM »
+11
lowtax: "what's an IP address?"

Also, bless this banned person for showing dear richard how much of a hypocrite he is.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4882 on: March 10, 2018, 05:00:14 PM »
+21
Fine fuck it I'll say it, we bothered to compile all the hateful shit lowtax has said over the years and we emailed multiple twitter staff members and told them that he helped found the alt right(which he inadvertently did).

He's on their blacklist the same blacklist that even fucking ISIS couldn't get on.

Lowtax is worse than ISIS.

Let me tell you something Richard, Twitter is run by the same extreme leftist thinkers that you allowed to propagate in D&D. You're a white man with incorrect views, and you're in this situation because to them white men get everything handed to them on a silver platter and therefore your mistakes must be met with a far more crippling and harsh punishment that if you were born of a different race. So they see that you're pretty low on the white man hierarchy totem pole and now you're the target of all their misguided anger and resentment. They will take every chance to ruin you lowtax, They're out for blood(despite being white and privileged themselves with both parents and step parents usually pull in over 200 grand a year each they still think they're impoverished). 

Your twitter account is at the mercy of the mentally ill and poorly programmed computer algorithms.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:06:02 PM by a torrent of piss »

Myrddin_Emrys

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4883 on: March 10, 2018, 05:49:12 PM »
+7
Fine fuck it I'll say it, we bothered to compile all the hateful shit lowtax has said over the years and we emailed multiple twitter staff members and told them that he helped found the alt right(which he inadvertently did).

He's on their blacklist the same blacklist that even fucking ISIS couldn't get on.

Let me tell you something Richard, Twitter is run by the same extreme leftist thinkers that you allowed to propagate in D&D. You're a white man with incorrect views, and you're in this situation because to them white men get everything handed to them on a silver platter and therefore your mistakes must be met with a far more crippling and harsh punishment that if you were born of a different race. So they see that you're pretty low on the white man hierarchy totem pole and now you're the target of all their misguided anger and resentment. They will take every chance to ruin you lowtax, They're out for blood(despite being white and privileged themselves with both parents and step parents usually pull in over 200 grand a year each they still think they're impoverished). 

Your twitter account is at the mercy of the mentally ill and poorly programmed computer algorithms.

I think its more to do with the fact that he really is actually a cunt, something his ever decreasing hordes of sycophants at SA think the opposite of

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4884 on: March 10, 2018, 06:02:43 PM »
+12
Oh Richard. Remember how you used to say the paywall went up to prevent unfunny one-trick posters from spamming the forums with useless drivel?

Are you suggesting that you would continue to post useless drivel to Twitter for a small, one time fee? Maybe with some add on options like the ability to direct message people you don't follow?

:tom:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4885 on: March 10, 2018, 06:04:58 PM »
+9

I think its more to do with the fact that he really is actually a cunt, something his ever decreasing hordes of sycophants at SA think the opposite of

I know for a fact that Richard will wind up regretting writing the words "your poison womb is making heaven too crowded" especially if a twitter employee who is also a trans person of color had to read those words on the most sacred of holidays, International Women's Day.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4886 on: March 10, 2018, 06:06:24 PM »
+1
Point of order - that was Fragmaster

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4888 on: March 10, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »
+21
Fuckin lol x 1000 at lowtax not liking the taste of his own medicine

This man has literally fucked with people and their money for nearly two decades now heís whining about not having access to free social media.

Another 1000 lolz at failing once again to profit from user generated content. Maybe leave that one up to those more competent than you, taxxy. Like literally everyone else on earth even street shitters

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4889 on: March 10, 2018, 06:38:13 PM »
+2
Lowtax tried to sneak back onto Twitter.

I went to create a new account on Twitter for the sole purpose of promoting good threads and articles from you guys on this site. I wasn't planning on using it for anything but promotional material. I created a new name, new email, new phone number (used my mom's), and new everything. After successfully registering, the first thing I did was go to send a private message to @fart, aka Jon Hendren, aka dude who I employed here for several years. Once I hit "send message," I immediately got a message saying my account was permanently suspended. Again, no reason why. My account had been active for under three minutes until I was permabanned.

So apparently whatever I did on that shit bag site was so terrible that they've got an algorithm designed just to automatically detect and ban me. I find this intensely amusing and curious since nobody there can even point me in the direction of a Leper's Colony that shows me what I did and why it deserved a permaban. I AM LOWTAX, DESTROYER OF TWITTER, STOP HIDING FROM ME COWARDS

Also they banned my wife solely because she was my wife

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851421

Goon got banned for these responses.

Man who makes increasingly meager living off of banning retarded men from his 1.0 social media website, complains about being banned from 2.0 social media website

Did you send the twitter guy a "dear Jack" letter telling him how not mad you are that he keeps banning you lol.

:tom:

Savage!

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4890 on: March 10, 2018, 06:43:32 PM »
+4
Quote from: LowT
Twitter is stupid and I mistakenly got wrapped up into it, the best thing to happen to me on there was getting banned. Fuck that place.

So how long until he makes a new Twitter account? A week?

:stewart:

And who wants to bet that Canuckwife was banned because Lowtax logged into her account on his phone?

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
    • Awards
« Reply #4891 on: March 10, 2018, 07:51:41 PM »
+4
Found this post in the poison womb thread.  My how things have changed.

It's a public web site, you didn't hack any FTP or anything... man, some people just DON'T think!!! (them)...

I LOVE how much guts and balls (and smarts) SomethingAwful has.... everyone here stands their ground when yelled at or bitched at with crazy claims of legal action.... great stuff, keep up the work! :)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4892 on: March 11, 2018, 01:10:38 PM »

:myanimes:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4893 on: March 11, 2018, 01:49:02 PM »
+1

:myanimes:

Well, he did allow the creation of LF through his own inaction and that has leaked into the SJW movement which is destroying the West far more effectively than plowing a few 747s into buildings.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Something Wonderful TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4894 on: March 11, 2018, 01:51:31 PM »
+1
Why is he even bothering with Twitter?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4895 on: March 11, 2018, 01:56:24 PM »
+7

He needs to promote the podcast he gave up doing a year ago.  Twitter is literally taking food from his family!

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Something Wonderful TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4896 on: March 11, 2018, 02:16:17 PM »
+7
The guy never follows through with anything. He got hooked on free, easy money by banning goons who would religiously re-register and give him another :tenbux:. Big surprise he never realized that's not exactly a healthy business model.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4897 on: March 11, 2018, 03:22:17 PM »
+8

He doesn't have much of an audience on the forums anymore.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡įل͜ ͡į☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Autistic United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4898 on: March 11, 2018, 04:30:23 PM »
+2
The guy never follows through with anything. He got hooked on free, easy money by banning goons who would religiously re-register and give him another :tenbux:. Big surprise he never realized that's not exactly a healthy business model.

theyre gonna wise up... any minute now... someday
please delete this

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4899 on: March 11, 2018, 05:27:49 PM »
+8

The only way he can redeem himself now is by trooning out to rack up enough oppression points to stay in good graces with his userbase. What a perfect way for SA to come full circle.