;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 324725 times)

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4900 on: March 11, 2018, 06:56:19 PM »
+11
Why is he even bothering with Twitter?

It's one of the few places with a ready supply of people more pathetic than he is.

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4901 on: March 11, 2018, 08:14:57 PM »
+7

Everybody dunks on him because he's too stupid to post with an alt account on SA and all of his e-buddies use Twitter instead of his dead gay forum. It's pretty telling that the first thing he did after getting back on Twitter was direct messaging DocEvil.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4902 on: March 12, 2018, 12:10:47 AM »
+4
The guy never follows through with anything. He got hooked on free, easy money by banning goons who would religiously re-register and give him another :tenbux:. Big surprise he never realized that's not exactly a healthy business model.

theyre gonna wise up... any minute now... someday

The only goons left are those that would re-reg over and over. If I'm lowtax I take advantage of this. Make an announcement you're really going to start cracking down on bad posting. He could probably ban about 10 people a day and 9 of them would re-reg. He could just ban people in d&d and gbs and they'd keep re-regging. Every day keep banning people for "bad posts" and watch the $10 roll in. Close the feedback forum and ban anyone questioning the rise in bans. Mods question it? Demote and ban them.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4903 on: March 12, 2018, 04:22:17 PM »
+3
Fine fuck it I'll say it, we bothered to compile all the hateful shit lowtax has said over the years and we emailed multiple twitter staff members and told them that he helped found the alt right(which he inadvertently did).

He's on their blacklist the same blacklist that even fucking ISIS couldn't get on.

Lowtax is worse than ISIS.

:myanimes:

Didn't the DNC co-opt his forum platform during the 2012 and 2016 election cycle?

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Strayan old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4904 on: March 12, 2018, 06:18:12 PM »
+1

The only goons left are those that would re-reg over and over. If I'm lowtax I take advantage of this. Make an announcement you're really going to start cracking down on bad posting. He could probably ban about 10 people a day and 9 of them would re-reg. He could just ban people in d&d and gbs and they'd keep re-regging. Every day keep banning people for "bad posts" and watch the $10 roll in. Close the feedback forum and ban anyone questioning the rise in bans. Mods question it? Demote and ban them.

Even if you're right, that adds up to a whole $100 per day from re-regs.  It's not going to give him the middle class lifestyle he wants.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4905 on: March 12, 2018, 06:22:39 PM »
+5

Everybody dunks on him because he's too stupid to post with an alt account on SA and all of his e-buddies use Twitter instead of his dead gay forum. It's pretty telling that the first thing he did after getting back on Twitter was direct messaging DocEvil.

Twitter is goddamn catnip for him and those like him.

It gives you a admin star blue checkmark if you are important, you can blast shit for everyone to read but only those you allow can respond and you get to "engage" with whatever trend of the week is going on. Even a chance to hit the big time and get noticed by superstars!

You can see how Lowtax thinks that Twitter is the perfect vehicle for his honed to a razor's edge wit and humour.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4906 on: March 12, 2018, 08:52:29 PM »
+7
hell they wouldn't even give him a blue check mark before they banned him. twitter obviously hates him and don't want him on their site yet he still persists.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4907 on: March 12, 2018, 09:28:54 PM »
+20
Twitter: I will ban you for any reason all all I will BAN YOU HAHA

Lowtax: what?!? Thatís crazy!?!? What kind of business model is that?????

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4908 on: March 12, 2018, 11:26:58 PM »
+9
This thread is so fuckin depressing. What a life.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4909 on: March 13, 2018, 01:13:59 AM »
+21
Lowtax is a banned pantshitter.

This is the best timeline lol
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4910 on: March 13, 2018, 07:17:53 AM »
+4
Iím just waiting for Rich to kick the bucket  :colbert:
How old do out of shape just junkies live to be anyway?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:27:52 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4911 on: March 13, 2018, 06:17:11 PM »
+2

About 5 to 10 years younger than LowT.

Then again, look at Keith Richards...

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4912 on: March 13, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »
+17
You do know one of the first posters to unload flames on the forums wayyy back when told him that he would wind up destitute in squalor cooking smack in a spoon

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4913 on: March 13, 2018, 06:55:52 PM »
+6
You do know one of the first posters to unload flames on the forums wayyy back when told him that he would wind up destitute in squalor cooking smack in a spoon

It's probably coming sooner than you think. Pretty sure low t is having troubles finding good pain pills so i imagine it wont be long he will be driving to st. louis or some shit to score smack. cause muh neck pain you guys docs wont help me blah blah blah

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4914 on: March 13, 2018, 07:03:42 PM »
+13
At the rate he's going he's going to reach the eating cotton out of Benzedrex inhalers level of junkie poverty. And it's going to be beautiful.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡įل͜ ͡į☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Autistic Scrooge Anonymous United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4915 on: March 14, 2018, 03:34:41 AM »
+1

About 5 to 10 years younger than LowT.

Then again, look at Keith Richards...
keith richards has a steady supply of baby foreskin
please delete this

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4916 on: March 14, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »
+7
Taxy has a untapped supply of troon foreskin.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4917 on: March 14, 2018, 06:19:09 PM »
+9

It's probably coming sooner than you think. Pretty sure low t is having troubles finding good pain pills so i imagine it wont be long he will be driving to st. louis or some shit to score smack. cause muh neck pain you guys docs wont help me blah blah blah

Do you think he'll nod off and roast to death in his car like that one goon?

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4918 on: March 14, 2018, 06:43:02 PM »
+6
I would not be surprised if RICHARD drove off a cliff in an ambien/opioid related falling asleep at the wheel accident.

halal oreos

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4919 on: March 14, 2018, 08:01:27 PM »
+6

i got my fingers crossed! and if he does maybe ashlii will come on here to ask for advice on how to commit insurance fraud to. but i doubt low t is paying for any life insurance.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4920 on: March 15, 2018, 11:05:15 AM »
+13

Reminder the goon who ovened himself to death was named  That Damn Jew. 100% appropriate  :tom:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 11:07:43 AM by Bitter Weirdo »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4921 on: March 15, 2018, 11:22:25 AM »
+16

Reminder the goon who ovened himself to death was named  That Damn Jew. 100% appropriate  :tom:

The jew cries out in pain as he places himself in the oven.

Myrddin_Emrys

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4922 on: March 15, 2018, 11:38:26 AM »
+8
I felt a great disturbance, as if a few hundred goons suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something magnificent has happened

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4923 on: March 15, 2018, 12:00:02 PM »
+4
I felt a great disturbance, as if a few hundred goons suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something magnificent has happened

You always such a cock tease?

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4924 on: March 16, 2018, 09:38:31 PM »
+4
Remember how Lowtax refused to move over to Twitch from YouTube? eBaumsWorld currently has 1700 viewers