;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 418106 times)

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA Soldier Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5800 on: December 29, 2018, 02:45:51 PM »
+5
Do you sell Ugandan passports? All I have is a pile of shit that dried and crumbled

Myrddin_Emrys

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5801 on: December 30, 2018, 06:42:45 AM »
+9
Can we not get back to the restoration of cast iron products or whatever this thread was about?

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
Re: Looking where to obtain uk usa canada EU australia fake documents online?
« Reply #5802 on: January 10, 2019, 11:26:48 AM »
+2
Hi!  Please buy my fake passports so I can maintain my lazy niggerish drug-abusing lifestyle instead of seeking a useful functional job in whatever depressed economy third world nation I've got internet access in!

I suppose this tangentially relates to peddling mangosteen for extra boxwine & mood balancers.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian Autistic Scrooge Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #5803 on: January 10, 2019, 04:44:48 PM »
+2
i want to give him ten bucks though
please delete this

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5804 on: January 10, 2019, 11:47:40 PM »
+4
I unironically hope Lowtax recovers and does well. Why not?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5805 on: January 11, 2019, 12:18:14 AM »
+3

C'mon friends, let's all go buy SA accounts and merch!

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5806 on: January 11, 2019, 12:57:57 AM »
+3

I'm not saying that. I'm saying I hope this father gets his shit together so he can take care of his family and his daughters don't grow up without a dad.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5807 on: January 11, 2019, 01:24:58 AM »
+11
rocket is such a dumb fucking nigger that he advocates for lowtax on a niggerdeath jewbait forum devoted to lowtaxs destruction

:facepalm:

time to check into the home and play banana bingo with your boomer peers

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5808 on: January 11, 2019, 05:43:14 AM »
+6
rocket is such a dumb fucking nigger that he advocates for lowtax on a niggerdeath jewbait forum devoted to lowtaxs destruction

:facepalm:

time to check into the home and play banana bingo with your boomer peers

I dunno, decades of a destitute, middle aged Lowtax constantly raging with bad late 90's internet humor that he refuses to change from, cycling through increasingly haggard and white trash wives and collecting even more alimony obligations while begging in more desperate and humiliating ways is a lot more hilarious than him checking out with foot wine and pills in an anticlimactic end, which is the only way he would do it.

I'm definitely looking forward to a clip of a pot bellied, gray bearded Lowtax screeching like a spastic 16 year old when his new spray tanned battle tank of a spouse comes in trying to bum cigarette money and him either whining like a kid whose mom walked in on his vidya or glumly stopping and giving her a 5 dollar bill and trying to figure out where he was in his dead gay "comedy".  At this rate the Trump administration won't be over by the time it happens.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5809 on: January 11, 2019, 06:52:02 AM »
+3

I'm not saying that. I'm saying I hope this father gets his shit together so he can take care of his family and his daughters don't grow up without a dad.
What is the saying? “Hope in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first.”
His name was Harry Anderson

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5810 on: January 11, 2019, 10:52:28 AM »
+5

Don't hold your breath.  He's a high-functioning self-centered addict who doesn't understand why Internet jokes that worked 20 years ago don't work today.  He's not likely going to die any time soon, so much as coast along on whatever dwindling source of income the site provides until it burns out, and thereafter survive on parasitism if he can retain his current wife.  Is he a good dad for his kids?  Who knows.  But you're never getting a useful role model out of his chemical-saturated fuckwitted ass.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #5811 on: January 12, 2019, 12:05:01 PM »
+4

I know I was being ironic. As funny as it is to watch Lowtax flounder, we have forgotten that in this, there are at least 3 innocents being harmed (dem keeeds)

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5812 on: January 12, 2019, 11:33:55 PM »
+4

I'll raise his kids, so we at least know they won't be cam-whores

I know I was being ironic. As funny as it is to watch Lowtax flounder, we have forgotten that in this, there are at least 3 innocents being harmed (dem keeeds)

I'll raise his kids, so we at least know they won't be cam-whores
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #5813 on: January 14, 2019, 07:34:18 PM »
+4
I am openly advocating for Lowtax to get his shit together because the world gets better when individuals get better. I don't want to see more chaos, but less. I'm not sure how that makes me defective. But then, there are whole cities based on chaos and they tend to be huge. Just try driving in a place like Mexico City, Rome, etc. These cities are complete chaos yet they get bigger and bigger. So maybe chaos is natural and I'm the odd man out. Who knows?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 11:01:07 PM by Rocket »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5814 on: January 15, 2019, 02:09:50 PM »
+6
My favorite part of SA at the moment is the outdated ad banners for the winter steam sale and the generous helping of Facebook shilling. Come to the unpopular site willing to tolerate Lowtax! What a cutting edge endorsement!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #5815 on: January 15, 2019, 03:15:23 PM »
+3
nvm

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5816 on: January 16, 2019, 07:40:23 PM »
+3
I am openly advocating for Lowtax to get his shit together because the world gets better when individuals get better. I don't want to see more chaos, but less. I'm not sure how that makes me defective. But then, there are whole cities based on chaos and they tend to be huge. Just try driving in a place like Mexico City, Rome, etc. These cities are complete chaos yet they get bigger and bigger. So maybe chaos is natural and I'm the odd man out. Who knows?

Boomer Nigger Rocket:  "Heres why globalism, high interest rates and a robust print media arw good things: CHAOS! RIGHT HERE IN RIVER CITY!:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #5817 on: January 16, 2019, 08:25:14 PM »
+2

Boomer Nigger Rocket:  "Heres why globalism, high interest rates and a robust print media arw good things: CHAOS! RIGHT HERE IN RIVER CITY!:

But aside from globalism those are good things?

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Anglican Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5818 on: January 17, 2019, 09:51:24 AM »
+7

*Austrian School Autism Triggered*

If you think low interest rates are good, you are absolutely fucking retarded. I am sorry. As far as I can see they essentially serve two purposes:

-Low interest rates are a tool to discourage you from saving money in order to keep currency moving through the economy. This inflates artificial bubbles in the economy so governments can tout GDP growth. Until the recent rate hikes, any money you put in a savings account lost value in real terms, encouraging you to spend it on useless shit, driving up the GDP and driving people who actually want to save to riskier investments that offer a greater return such as the stock market. This is one of the reasons US stock indexes exponentially outpaced any actual wealth created in the United States over the last few years. Low rates also reduce the cost of borrowing, stimulating consumer debt growth and encouraging people to take on debt for useless consumer shit, like buying a new TV every Black Friday.

Even with the recent hikes that caused the stock market to absolutely shit itself, you're still only breaking even in real terms by putting your money in a savings account. Essentially, with current rates the bank loans the money in your savings account to black people through the fractional reserve lending system so they can put gold spinning hubcaps on their massa card and you're not getting compensated for it.

70% of the US economy is consumer spending, so in order to ensure the party doesn't stop and the economy doesn't contract, the US government is literally encouraging citizens to overextend themselves financially and turn themselves into debt slaves to prop up GDP growth.

GDP growth should be based on increases in productivity, not keeping rates artificially low to stimulate demand.

-Low interest rates allow the government to go further and further into the hole, because the interest payments on government bonds are lower. They allow the government to hand out more gimmedats and generate voter support.

Low interest rates discourage independence from corporations and government and encourage the government spending. Low interest rates are basically communism.

Next you're going to tell me MMT is a sound economic theory. Jesus christ.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 10:21:17 AM by Got Soylent? »

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5819 on: January 18, 2019, 04:50:03 PM »
+6
Look at you blue pilled faggots defending USA Today and thinking 4% prime is armageddon.

Goddamn jews brainwashing the fuck out of you shameful Reagan hating Democrats.