;

Author Topic: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!  (Read 96128 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Media Deathwatch Megathread: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down!
« Reply #1300 on: June 15, 2018, 11:25:54 AM »
+5
If you're like me you have at least 3 degrees of separation from you and anyone with a single drop of black blood. :johnwayne:
You post on a forum with noted doublenigger Dave Hedgehog.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #1301 on: June 15, 2018, 05:46:05 PM »
+1
Who?

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1302 on: June 16, 2018, 05:28:48 PM »
+9
This is from The Nation, which is awful shit, but they unintentionally or intentionally show just how hapless and incompetent the kike media is these days:

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #1303 on: June 16, 2018, 07:58:53 PM »
+7
This is from The Nation, which is awful shit, but they unintentionally or intentionally show just how hapless and incompetent the kike media is these days

This surprises no one but I like that someone beside us shitpoasters is starting to notice. This constant focus on Trump rather than the issue at hand is maddening. That's not news and it certainly isn't honest, fair, and balanced journalism. I'm at my wits' end with these media whores.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1304 on: Today at 06:21:45 PM »
+3
https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/06/16/pittsburgh-cartoonist-firing-publisher-gazette-650389?__twitter_impression=true

Kike media cartoonist suffers from TDS to the point where even his employer got uncomfortable

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #1305 on: Today at 07:12:44 PM »
+1
https://www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/06/16/pittsburgh-cartoonist-firing-publisher-gazette-650389?__twitter_impression=true

Kike media cartoonist suffers from TDS to the point where even his employer got uncomfortable

Cue people who'd do the exact same shit to the other side cry foul over this.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #1306 on: Today at 07:16:23 PM »
+2
I spent all day on Facebook asking people if they support capitalist pigs censoring correct thought and when they asked where I got the moral authority I replied because I support correct thought. Sometimes you’re gonna have to put your own back into the gears.