;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 205434 times)

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #5300 on: August 13, 2018, 05:29:57 PM »
+6
A species that goes extinct because they didndu nuffins

:adam:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5301 on: August 13, 2018, 07:14:17 PM »
+7
They made tools but only the cheapest piece of shit way possible? Half Mexican half chink is my guess.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5302 on: August 13, 2018, 07:20:44 PM »
+2
har har har I get what you're trying to imply there internet racist man

Hey now I was clearly talking about Lowtax.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5303 on: August 16, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »
+17
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, both 29, last year quit their office jobs in Washington, DC, to embark on the journey. Austin, a vegan who worked for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office, decided that they're were wasting their lives working.

One responsible for building housing for blacks and the other one responsible for getting them into college over whites. Virtue signaled themselves to death.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5304 on: August 16, 2018, 11:30:09 AM »
+7
ISIS with the strong MAGA effort.

:nixon:

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5305 on: August 16, 2018, 12:08:55 PM »
+10
"Evil is just a human construct, bigots."
           :say:
 :christina: :unparsons:

*gets knifed to death by third worlders*

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian The Gentry cold, dead hands KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #5306 on: August 16, 2018, 12:44:08 PM »
+7
...and nothing of value was lost.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Boy Scout Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon old Better dead than red Scrooge TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5307 on: August 16, 2018, 12:52:53 PM »
+5
Multiculturalism with ISIS characteristics

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5308 on: August 16, 2018, 01:06:16 PM »
+10
https://www.pluralist.com/posts/1824-millennial-couple-bikes-near-isis-territory-to-prove-humans-are-kind-and-gets-killed

Millennial Couple Bikes Near ISIS Territory to Prove ‘Humans Are Kind’ and Gets Killed

Jay Austin and Lauren Geoghegan, both 29, last year quit their office jobs in Washington, DC, to embark on the journey. Austin, a vegan who worked for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development, and Geoghegan, a vegetarian who worked in the Georgetown University admissions office, decided that they're were wasting their lives working.

One responsible for building housing for blacks and the other one responsible for getting them into college over whites. Virtue signaled themselves to death.
I try to take some solace in the fact that as they lay dying, bleeding from knife wounds, broken bones from the car impact, and being gang raped(if they were even alive at that point) they thought to themselves something along the lines of... “we fucked up.”

Upsettingly dark I know, these people’s pathological altruism has made the world a much worse place. Hopefully the message their painful deaths sent is received by their colleagues(doubtful as that may be.) We are better off without them.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 01:16:14 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas? Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #5309 on: August 16, 2018, 07:51:17 PM »
+5
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo soccer was even a bit too gay for me i did wrestling instead

http://whatculture.com/wwe/10-horrific-accidents-wrestling-history YOURSELF, WOW

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5310 on: August 21, 2018, 11:34:17 AM »
+10
https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/California-legislation-to-end-cash-bail-loses-13169991.php

When your liberal agenda backfires. Groups were pushing to end cash bails for crimes, saying it lead to low income people sitting in jail while rich people were let out. Which is true. So the legislature passed the bill and unless you commit a violent crime you're almost definitely being let out. But wait..

The American Civil Liberties Union of California and other groups that were supporters of the bill changed positions on Monday, saying amendments last week give courts too much power in deciding who should be released and will further exacerbate “racial biases and disparities that permeate our justice system.”

Their intention was obviously to let Jamal out without bail after committing armed robbery, not Dan who was picked up on a DWI.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5311 on: August 25, 2018, 01:51:49 AM »
+8
http://www.wymt.com/content/news/Floyd-County-man-has-gun-pointed-at-him-after-confronting-alleged-burglar-491586301.html

FLOYD Co., Ky. (WYMT) - Mason Tackett unexpectedly had a gun pointed at him when he confronted an alleged burglar.

"Must have been a bad batch around here cause Floyd County has gone crazy here in the last four days," exclaimed Tackett.

Neighbors notified Tackett that his cousin Phillip Matthew Hagans was seen carrying items from his house.

"When I finally got down here to the house to look and see what happened the door was standing wide open," Tackett pointed out. "It looked like he was packing up for a yard sale when he come out."

And that is when he confronted Hagans.

"He was lying throwing his hands. Saying stuff like "I didn't do it, I didn't do it." You know how rogues do," said Tackett. "Blame it on everybody else!"

The confrontation took a dangerous turn once Tackett found items belonging to him.

"I went around the back of that house he was at and seen my stuff. And then I come back out and he pulled a gun on me when I got back around the house," explained Tackett as he held up his hand like a gun. "I guess he thought I was upset with him."

Items Hagans allegedly took are not normally the target of a would-be burglar.

"It's the most random assortment of things. It looked like he was getting ready to go to a pallet sale," said Tackett.

Tackett says he cannot understand why Hagans took some of the things he did.

"Who steals a cheese grater? He's got the works...Lysol! He stole an empty bottle of spray! What got me the most was my soap. He stole my soap! Who steals soap!?!" Tackett exclaimed as he tossed the bottle of soap aside.

Tackett says he plans to file additional charges against Hagans.

Philip Hagans is charged with receiving stolen property and being a convicted felon with a firearm. A preliminary hearing is set for August 28 at 1:30 p.m. in Floyd District Court. His bond is set at $25,000.

I want to bold the whole thing. I can't pick out a favorite part,it's all fantastic. The video in the link is just damn,it's something else. This fucking state could give Florida a run for its money on weird crimes.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 02:00:13 AM by Yankees are Scum »

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Faggot Deplorables Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5312 on: August 25, 2018, 03:14:11 PM »
+3
type south africa into google news today
nah im a
white wow

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #5313 on: August 25, 2018, 04:01:52 PM »
+1
type south africa into google news today
I for one am happy the media is supporting white genocide
 :stewart: :christina:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5314 on: August 25, 2018, 04:25:20 PM »
+6
"He was lying throwing his hands. Saying stuff like "I didn't do it, I didn't do it." You know how rogues do," said Tackett. "Blame it on everybody else!"
Welp, now I know what my new word for nigger is.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5315 on: August 25, 2018, 06:23:23 PM »
+11

elf rogues

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Killed in the Line of Posting Faggot Deplorables Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5316 on: August 25, 2018, 06:35:14 PM »
+5

elf rogues

its time we come to terms with the existence of racial differences in Faerűn, such as low-light vision and +2 dexterity
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:27:45 PM by Nah Im A White Guy »
nah im a
white wow

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5317 on: August 25, 2018, 07:24:47 PM »
+5
Half-orcs are the true niggers of D&D. Most of them don't even know their fathers.

mitt romney

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5318 on: August 25, 2018, 09:26:45 PM »
+5

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5319 on: August 25, 2018, 09:40:25 PM »
+5
Rogue is totally a slang word for thief in Southeast,Ky. Just like calling people/children heathens is a thing.  :jesse:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5320 on: August 25, 2018, 09:47:08 PM »
+6
Rogue is totally a slang word for thief in Southeast,Ky. Just like calling people/children heathens is a thing.  :jesse:

"Heathen" is a thing down here, but rogue getting tossed around like that is great.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5321 on: August 25, 2018, 10:39:52 PM »
+3

"Heathen" is a thing down here, but rogue getting tossed around like that is great.

I'm personally waiting for brigand to make a comeback

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5322 on: August 25, 2018, 10:56:53 PM »
+6

I'm personally waiting for brigand to make a comeback

i'd favor blackguard, if only to trigger the people who melt down when they hear "niggardly"
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #5323 on: August 26, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »
+7

spelling intentional.
nah im a
white wow

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Motorcyclist TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5324 on: August 26, 2018, 12:23:14 AM »
+10