;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 169746 times)

wimpb

Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2012, 06:40:28 PM »
Celebratory gunfire at Saudi wedding cuts cable, 23 electrocuted

RIYADH (Reuters) - Celebratory gunfire at a wedding party in eastern Saudi Arabia on Tuesday night brought down an electric cable, killing 23 people, a local civil defense official said.
"At the wedding, the cable fell on a metal door and the 23 people who died were all electrocuted," Eastern Province official Abdullah Khashman said by phone.
A photograph of the aftermath of the accident, published on local newspapers' websites showed a large courtyard strewn with fallen chairs and a pole in the middle supporting cables carrying lightbulbs.
All those killed were from the same tribe, Khashman said. Thirty others were injured in the incident near Abqaiq, a center of the Saudi energy industry.
Saudi Arabia banned the shooting of firearms at weddings, a popular tradition in tribal areas of the conservative Islamic kingdom, last month.
Eastern Province governor Prince Mohammed bin Fahd ordered an investigation into the incident, the official Saudi Press Agency reported.

Guns don't kill people, electricity does.

wimpb

« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2012, 08:44:38 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2226324/Russian-teen-leaps-apartment-block-seeing-favourite-Japanese-cartoon-character-die-television.html

A 14-year-old boy leapt more than 100ft to his death from the top of an apartment block in Chaikovsky, Russia, after seeing his favourite manga character killed in a cartoon.
Police say Leonid Hmelev died instantly.
The boy was reportedly devastated after seeing the death of the character Itachi Uchiha in the animated movie 'Naruto - Hurricane Chronicle'.
He left home after posting a message on a social networking site saying he was also 'planning an ending'.
His worried parents raised the alarm after he did not return home and a search was organised together with neighbours.
After being missing for two days his body was found yesterday and he was identified by his devastated father Ivan, 38.
He said: 'I always told him he spent too much time watching the TV - he didn't know what was reality and what was fiction anymore.'
Teenage suicide in Russia is endemic. It has the third-highest teenage suicide rate in the world, just behind its neighbours Belarus and Kazakhstan and more than three times that of the United States.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »
Hitachi is dead?!?!

Why didn't you spoiler that shit?!?! Goodbye cruel world!! Aaaaiiiieeeeee!!!!!
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2012, 11:24:19 AM »
Hitachi is dead?!?!

Why didn't you spoiler that shit?!?! Goodbye cruel world!! Aaaaiiiieeeeee!!!!!

Um, that's Itachi, plebe.
 :goonbeer:

wimpb

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/06/college-oks-transgender-mans-full-monty-to-underage-girls-in-womens-locker-room/#ixzz2BaPCjZbh
College OKs transgender man’s full monty to underage girls in womens’ locker room

Citing state nondiscrimination law, officials at The Evergreen State College in Olympia, Washington are standing by their decision to let a 45-year-old student with a penis use the women’s locker room, and walk naked in front of girls as young as six.

Evergreen, a public, ultra-progressive redoubt of the liberal arts, boasts a recreation center with an 11-lane Olympic swimming pool (among many other swell amenities). Olympia-area students from grade school to high school use the facility and share the locker rooms, Fox News reports.

The trouble started in September when a 17-year-old girl saw Colleen Francis au naturel inside the women’s locker room, reports KOMO-TV, Seattle’s ABC affiliate. Francis, a male since birth, has identified as a woman since 2009.

Not long after the episode, the girl’s mother filed a police report.

A coach from a different youth team, Tiffany Wright, also filed a police report, according to the Daily Mail, after observing Francis “sitting with her legs open with her male genitalia showing” in the women’s sauna, then telling Francis to leave.

Wright later apologized to Francis upon learning of the transgender issue, the Mail notes, but not before explaining that “there were girls six to 18 years of age and they were not used to seeing individuals in situations like this.”

The Evergreen administration has been open to compromise but only to a limited degree. It asserts that state law mandates equal access to state facilities — including women’s locker rooms where minors proliferate — regardless of sexual orientation.

“The college cannot discriminate based on the basis of gender identity,” Evergreen spokesman Jason Wettstein told KOMO. “Gender identity is one of the protected things in discrimination law in this state.”

“We have a long-term policy of working to balance the needs of a lot of folks, and try to create opportunities for everyone to use the facility that’s most appropriate to them,” Wettstein added, according to the Seattle Weekly

In response to the hubbub over Francis’s genitalia, the school has since erected screens to create a sub-section within the locker room where women and girls who feel uncomfortable can dress more privately.

For her part (technically his part), Francis insists on the right to use the women’s changing room at the swimming pool because she has lived as a woman since 2009. In Francis’s view, the complaints by parents are intolerable discrimination.

“This is not 1959 Alabama,” Francis pronounced to KIRO-TV, the CBS affiliate in Seattle. “We don’t call the police for drinking from the wrong water fountain.”  :tuss:

According to Fox News, the local district attorney is unlikely to press charges because “criminal law is very vague in this area.”

A group of angry parents contacted the Alliance Defending Freedom, an Arizona-based conservative legal organization, for help.

“Little girls should not be exposed to naked men, period,” said David Hacker, ADF’s senior legal counsel, according to Fox News.

Hacker also suggested that a civil court could find Evergreen liable for money damages.

“Clearly, allowing a person who is biologically a man to undress and expose himself to young girls places those girls at risk for emotional distress and harm,” Hacker’s letter to Evergreen reads, according to the Seattle Weekly. “Any reasonable person would view this as dangerous to the young girls involved. The fact that this individual was sitting in plain view of young girls changing into their swimsuits puts you and Evergreen on notice of possible future harm.”

:megatuss:

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
i secretly love when shit like this happens because the stupid leftist policies places like that enact come back to bite them in the ass, and if it happens often enough hopefully people will get a heavy, unwanted dose of reality and correct their thinking on policies like this. Basically turn these against the leftists to demonstrate the absurdity.

Sort of related, i was looking into campus hate-speech codes and saw that in one case (cant remember where) white students successfully accused/charged some non-whites with hate speech for saying "white trash". of course the policy was changed when they saw it was being used to defend whitey instead of silence
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2012, 10:38:58 PM »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2012, 10:39:20 PM »
No :mcpuke: ?

Fix ur fukkin forums fagmins  :madgoon:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2012, 09:15:12 AM »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2012, 09:15:29 AM »
Also kill all transcreatures

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2012, 11:54:40 AM »
http://www.aclu.org/free-speech/hate-speech-campus

Read this... if you can :mcpuke:
Sure, they are liberal, but from a legal standpoint they are hardened up. They defended the Klan's right to burn a cross? That's bold for a bunch of liberal Jews.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards

wimpb

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2012, 05:42:33 PM »
Toronto war memorial defaced after Remembrance Day ceremonies

Toronto - Shortly after services concluded, someone wrote "Canada will burn praise Allah" on the Victory Peace war memorial located in Toronto's Coronation Park.
The vandalism was spotted by a passer-by walking thorough the park last evening. Yesterday, Remembrance Day ceremonies took place at the memorial located on the shore of Lake Ontario in Toronto's west end. The passer-by called police and city workers were called out to fix the damage.
CityNews reports workers said the message was written with a permanent marker. The ink in the marker was such that it was absorbed into the monument's granite. It may take a couple of days to completely erase the wish that Canada burn.
Gord Pierce, the treasurer of Royal Canadian Legion #11, was quoted by CTV News as saying, "I think it's sick. Most of the people have died. This is what memorials are there for." Pierce also said the memorial recognizes the victory in World War II, the result of which is Toronto is a city where many languages are spoken.
On Oct. 31, Bill C-217 passed third and final reading in the House of Commons after the third party Liberals joined with the governing Conservatives to vote for the legislation. The bill was introduced on June 15, 2011 as a private member's bill by Tory MP David Tilson.
The bill amends the Criminal Code to make mischief committed in relation to any building, structure or cemetery that honours persons who were killed or died as a consequence of war, a specific criminal offence.
Mischief to war memorials provides for a minimum fine of $1,000 fine for a first offence and a minimum punishment of 14 days in jail for a second conviction. The minimum punishment for a third or subsequent offence is 30 days in jail.
As the bill is not yet law it will not apply to the person or persons who damaged the Victory Peace memorial in Coronation Park.
Police currently have no suspects. The Toronto Police Service is asking members of the public who have any information to contact them or Crime Stoppers.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2012, 02:58:38 AM »
Oh no, America's hat!

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 13, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »
Oh no, America's hat!

ok, you got a little chuckle on that one.  :dubya:

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2012, 11:44:09 PM »
LOVE the fucking comments

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2012, 01:08:45 AM »
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4500
The University of Pennsylvania has introduced “Queer Bioethics” as an academic discipline under the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy in the Perelman School of Medicine.

The program was created by Lance Wahlert an associate in the Master of Bioethics Program, and Autumn Fiester, director of graduate studies in the Department of Medical Ethics and Health Policy.

The two teamed up in 2010 to create a queer bioethics course and have diligently worked to expand the program.  According to the Daily Pennsylvanian (DP), the project has more than 300 scholars from 25 countries with a journal dedicated to the subject in the works.

Wahlert and Fiester plan to integrate more “queer content” into preexisting bioethics courses at Penn.

An example of a few of the issues listed on the website site which the project will focus on include “recognition of LGBT patient surrogates,” “blood donation standards for same-sex sexually active individuals,” “the dilemmas of gay youth studies,” and “hetero-biased sex education.”

“The test of whether queer bioethics is sustained and whether it succeeds will not be the popping up of literal departments,” Fiester told the DP. “It will be the proliferation of deep and profound scholarship and work.”

University of Pennsylvania administrators did not respond to requests for comment to LI’s Campus Reform.

ahahahaha haah ah ah ahahah hah
ahah
a
hahahahahahhaha
ahahah
ahahahahahahahahaha

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2012, 07:48:30 AM »
I want a full ride scholarship for that program. Can you imagine what would graduate from that?

wimpb

« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2012, 06:41:58 PM »
ahahahaha haah ah ah ahahah hah
ahah
a
hahahahahahhaha
ahahah
ahahahahahahahahaha

wimpb

« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2012, 06:47:22 PM »
Flying Camera From Animal Rights Group Shot Down at Pigeon Shoot

Police are investigating an incident at a Berks County hunting club in which someone on the hunting grounds allegedly targeted a mechanical flying object rather than a living and breathing one.

SHowing Animals Respect and Kindness (SHARK) are in the midst of a campaign against the Wing Pointe commercial hunting grounds in Hamburg, Berks County and its live pigeon shoots in which the birds are shot down. SHARK began to use an “Octocopter,” a remote controlled flying machine with a high tech video camera, to secretly record the pigeon shoots as they happen.

"The pigeon shooters are basically going into hiding," said Steve Hindi, president of SHARK. "So they're using a ring that's up a hill and completely surrounded by trees. So the only way you can get to it is through the air."

The drone, nicknamed “Angel,” was recording a live pigeon shoot on Sunday around 3 p.m. when investigators say it was suddenly struck by gunfire.

SHARK claimed “a single sharp rifle crack rang out,” in a press release sent out on Monday. The group says the camera’s video feed was terminated and the drone went out of control before it was manually brought down. The gunshot caused around $4,000 in damage to the camera, according to SHARK.

State Police are investigating the incident. SHARK claims this is the fourth time the drone has been shot at while trying to spy on what they claim are inhumane pigeon shoots.

"When they do this, it only makes us more determined," said Hindi. "We are going to see these pigeon shoots stopped."

NBC10 is currently trying to contact Wing Pointe for comment and are waiting for a response. NBC10 also spoke with the Berks County's District Attorney. He told us the pigeon shoots are legal and that he also wants to find a way to put a stop to what he considers a "potentially deadly cat and mouse game" between SHARK and Wing Pointe.

Animal rights people fly drone into an area where people are shooting pigeons.

Drone is shot.

:reagan:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »
Stinky, gated-community, dred-locked, noodle-armed, white liberals don't understand why that was not a rifle report.

wimpb

« Reply #97 on: November 21, 2012, 07:34:15 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/21/atheists-cry-foul-over-a-charlie-brown-christmas/#ixzz2CuHEotKl
Charlie Brown’s Christmas is on the outs at an elementary school in Little Rock, Ark. — at least among atheists who are calling foul over a planned student trip to see a stage production of the beloved Peanuts story.

The trouble began when students at Terry Elementary School brought home letters detailing the trip to see “A Charlie Brown Christmas” at a local church, according to a report from Arkansas’ KARK. A parent who had a problem with the play’s content notified the local atheist group of the field trip.

“We’re not saying anything bad about Charlie Brown,” Anne Orsi, vice president of the Arkansas Society of Freethinkers, told KARK. “The problem is that it’s got religious content and it’s being performed in a religious venue and that doesn’t just blur the line between church and state, it oversteps it entirely.”

“A Charlie Brown Christmas” is about the title character’s struggle to overcome the holiday’s commercialism and embrace the true meaning of Christmas. The holiday classic culminates with the character Linus quoting from the second chapter of Luke.

While students can opt out, the parent whistle blower who preferred to remain unnamed told KARK that she is letting her child go because she does not want her child to be bullied.

The church, Agape, told KARK that they have offered other family friendly shows to students in the past without issue and the Little Rock School district said that they do not endorse any religion.

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2012, 11:46:40 AM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/21/atheists-cry-foul-over-a-charlie-brown-christmas/#ixzz2CuHEotKl
While students can opt out, the parent whistle blower who preferred to remain unnamed told KARK that she is letting her child go because she does not want her child to be bullied.
Because being "that kid whose mother ruined every kid in the school's christmas outing" won't have any consequences at all, nosirree.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2012, 10:11:37 AM »
My government used my tax dollars to make this  :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

:tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60rJBYHpNHM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60rJBYHpNHM</a>

:tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:
 :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:
 :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:
 :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss:
 :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: day of the rope  :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: :tuss: