;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 190458 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #5050 on: March 13, 2018, 02:01:01 PM »
He will be excluded unless he sucks tranny cock to prove how enriched he is.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5051 on: March 14, 2018, 04:10:12 AM »
+9
Since we don't have a dedicated technology/computer thread, I'll put this here because it's funny where it kind of ends up.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/12525/security-researchers-publish-ryzen-flaws-gave-amd-24-hours-to-respond

Through the advent of Meltdown and Spectre, there is a heightened element of nervousness around potential security flaws in modern high-performance processors, especially those that deal with the core and critical components of company business and international infrastructure. Today, CTS-Labs, a security company based in Israel, has published a whitepaper identifying four classes of potential vulnerabilities of the Ryzen, EPYC, Ryzen Pro, and Ryzen Mobile processor lines. AMD is in the process of responding to the claims, but was only given 24 hours of notice rather than the typical 90 days for standard vulnerability disclosure. No official reason was given for the shortened time.

:adam:

You know what else is in Israel? Really lax laws about this sort of PR smear campaigns. And oh a YUGE Intel research and manufacturing base but I'm sure this has nothing to do with it.

So they claim that this is basically the end of the world and MUCH MUCH worse than Spectre and Meltdown which mostly affected Intel systems.

A few interesting details:

- the website was registered only in February but looks really well set up
- all media requests are forwarded to a PR firm
- the announcement comes on one year anniversary of the Ryzen architecture and just before the next generation is supposed to hit the shelves
- there are some *really* interesting bits of information at the disclaimer page:

Although we have a good faith belief in our analysis and believe it to be objective and unbiased, you are advised that we may have, either directly or indirectly, an economic interest in the performance of the securities of the companies whose products are the subject of our reports.

...CTS reserves the right to refrain from updating this website even as it becomes outdated or inaccurate.

In case you didn't quite catch that, here's a quick rundown:

WE HAVE AN ECONOMIC INTEREST IN STIRRING UP THIS HORNET'S NEST AND SOME OR ALL OF THE INFORMATION MIGHT BE MISLEADING OR OUTRIGHT WRONG.

On top of that, they only mention Windows systems and it seems that all of them need elevated access to the machine.

So in short, nothing like Spectre and Meltdown.

Bonus picture: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/attachments/98286

:alex:

EDIT: https://wccftech.com/low-down-amd-security-exploit-saga-cts-labs/

This is a pretty good overview of the whole fiasco. Fishy as fuck to put it mildly.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 04:56:57 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5052 on: March 14, 2018, 06:51:48 PM »
+4
Am I happy that a 12 year old committed suicide? No.

Am I happy that his classmates didn't throw him a tickertape parade for saying he was bisexual?  :jesse:

http://wreg.com/2018/03/12/parents-mourn-death-of-12-year-old-son-who-took-his-life-after-being-bullied/

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5053 on: March 14, 2018, 08:28:06 PM »
+5
It never ceases to astound me how badly white liberal parents gimp their kids in life.  In a way, it's worse than anything a ghetto black or white trash parent could do, given the amount of greater financial resources and greater amounts of bullshit being fed to them. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5054 on: March 14, 2018, 09:28:00 PM »
+9
With all due respect to the kid, I guarantee the missing link in that story was something involving sexual abuse. Things like this don’t tend to happen because someone called you a fag a few times.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5055 on: March 14, 2018, 10:12:28 PM »
+15
Supposedly that school is full of negroes.  So you got an effete white kid at age 12 likely telling everyone and their dog that he's a bisexual and you got all these bix noodin muh dick muhfuggas who see easy pickings.  Not that hard to figure out.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5056 on: March 16, 2018, 03:52:59 AM »
+12
hillary fell down for like the fifteenth time (that we know about anyway) in the last five years, dating to the blood-clot-in-the-brain incident in 2013

this time she broke her wrist.  this is her third fall in as many days on her trip to india.

she's 70.  my nana is 96 and she's steadier on her feet than hillary is.
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5057 on: March 16, 2018, 06:56:47 AM »
+9
hillary fell down for like the fifteenth time (that we know about anyway) in the last five years, dating to the blood-clot-in-the-brain incident in 2013

this time she broke her wrist.  this is her third fall in as many days on her trip to india.

she's 70.  my nana is 96 and she's steadier on her feet than hillary is.
Most likely she was attempting to begin her comeback tour and this is the result. She can’t even walk anymore, I doubt she’ll make it to 2020.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #5058 on: March 16, 2018, 10:43:00 AM »
+8

I doubt she’ll make it to 2020.

So you're saying I can look forward to a bunch of ablooblooing on facebook about the totally feminist and totally not at all war-loving candidate who should be president is gone? Lol go be with her in the ground, susan from HR.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5059 on: March 16, 2018, 10:54:56 AM »
+8
If she dies during trumps first term, were never going to hear the end of it.

"It was the stress of losing! If she was president she would still be alive!"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5060 on: March 16, 2018, 11:17:32 AM »
+5

I doubt she’ll make it to 2020.

So you're saying I can look forward to a bunch of ablooblooing on facebook about the totally feminist and totally not at all war-loving candidate who should be president is gone? Lol go be with her in the ground, susan from HR.

:allears:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5061 on: March 16, 2018, 11:27:25 AM »
+14

Can a man get so much schadenfreude it hurts? Let's find out...

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5062 on: March 17, 2018, 10:30:45 AM »
+3
I still say that Hillary is a god figure to the left and like some ancient leaders, they very well may try to hide her death if she croaks. The leadership sees too much value in her STRONG WOMYNST MESSAGE

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #5063 on: March 18, 2018, 04:38:18 PM »
+6
I still say that Hillary is a god figure to the left and like some ancient leaders, they very well may try to hide her death if she croaks. The leadership sees too much value in her STRONG WOMYNST MESSAGE

I mean she was an all time great fundraiser but I think that was mostly on the back of her openly prostituting the government role she was going to be elected to in order to repay the money and generate a huge ROI for the lobbying backers.  Being crippled and possibly not making it until the end of term removes all incentives to invest in her campaign in that manner and being a fucking crybaby loser paints her as being too unstable as an investment vehicle.  Whether or not doctors can keep her animated corpse moving, her political career is dead.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5064 on: March 18, 2018, 05:29:22 PM »
+9
She was a great fundraiser for the Democrats so long as:

1) The money she raised went directly to her

2) She had something to give in return

What money is she raising now? Not a goddamn dime when you would think the DNC would be leaning on her like never before. She's retreated into her parkinson's addled sanctuary and only comes out when the money is foreign and headed straight for her pocket. This bitch hasn't raised a single dime for MUH 2018 BLUE WAVE and the national election battle in 2020 that will require Scrooge McDuck proportions of cash.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5065 on: March 19, 2018, 09:13:26 PM »
+7
I'm going to venture a guess and say that the current DNC leadership despises the Clintons and tolerates them to the extent that there are a few powerful donors and Clintonistas out there still that could fuck things up for them if they choose to shut out the Yas Queen.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5066 on: March 19, 2018, 10:09:30 PM »
+2
I'm going to venture a guess and say that the current DNC leadership despises the Clintons and tolerates them to the extent that there are a few powerful donors and Clintonistas out there still that could fuck things up for them if they choose to shut out the Yas Queen.

:lolno:

Tom Perez was hand-picked by Hillary to help mitigate the ruckus Donna Brazil was making and continue the grand tradition of ignoring candidates not on Team Pantsuit while robbing the DNC blind.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5067 on: March 22, 2018, 04:45:27 AM »
+3
i looked up a video of the amazon alexa laugh and got something way better i knew there was a reason i dont block youtube ads

jewtube woman shit

that like to dislike ratio warms my heart
please delete this

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5068 on: March 22, 2018, 08:23:55 PM »
+5
Somebody has done some Grade A trolling of soybois and niggers:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/21/pf/toys-r-us-sales-started/index.html

The Toys "R" Us liquidation sales are coming

The company had said it expected the sales to start Thursday. But there's been a delay, a company spokesperson told CNNMoney Thursday morning. It now expects sales to likely start Friday.

Shoppers looking to snag a bargain should act fast when the sales start.

"It will be quick," said Chuck Tatelbaum, a director with Tripp Scott, a Florida law firm, on how quickly the shelves will empty. "No more than 60 days, closer to 30 days."

Was at our local Shekel Reclamation Center, waiting in the car while my wife got something framed at Michaels (kill me, please). Watched nigger after nigger and soyboi after soyboi walk up, see the sign on the door and stomp off furiously.

Let's go to the tape!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-A418XFdU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-A418XFdU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKXK5W315Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPKXK5W315Y</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Fmv7mxy-Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Fmv7mxy-Y</a>

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5069 on: March 23, 2018, 08:57:44 AM »
+6
 :jesse: I'm torn between wanting Toys R Us to stay afloat so my kids can have a modicum of non-internet childish consumerism and wanting them to die so they can (possibly) be replaced with a proper toy store.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5070 on: March 23, 2018, 09:12:25 AM »
+13
:jesse: I'm torn between wanting Toys R Us to stay afloat so my kids can have a modicum of non-internet childish consumerism and wanting them to die so they can (possibly) be replaced with a proper toy store.
They supported planned parenthood yet they wonder why sales went down  :jesse:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5071 on: March 23, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »
+14
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html

Marjory Stoneman Douglas will require students to carry only clear backpacks

"Clear backpacks are the only backpacks that will be permitted on campus," said Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie said in a letter sent to parents.

The district will provide the bags for free, he said.
In addition to the new backpack policy, students and school staff will be required to wear IDs at all times while on campus.

Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.
"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

:burnslol:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5072 on: March 23, 2018, 04:22:19 PM »
+7
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html

"Clear backpacks are the only backpacks that will be permitted on campus," said Broward County School Superintendent Robert Runcie said in a letter sent to parents.

In addition to the new backpack policy, students and school staff will be required to wear IDs at all times while on campus.

Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.
"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

Why is this bitch a 19 year old senior?

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5073 on: March 23, 2018, 10:43:40 PM »
+5
on the heels of declining viewership due to shitlib moralizing and the accompanying layoffs, ESPN is urging people to "wake up woke" with their new morning program, starring michelle beadle and jalen rose on multi-million dollar contracts for a show that won't last six weeks  :tuss:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/espns-new-show-get-up-will-tackle-sports-politics-stay-woke-1095881
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know! cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5074 on: March 24, 2018, 06:53:10 AM »
+2

Why is this bitch a 19 year old senior?
Her birthday fell at a weird time, she was held back a year, failed a year, had a baby and had to repeat a year due to being out of school, tons of possible reasons.