;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 219566 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #5425 on: January 06, 2019, 04:11:14 PM »
+6
WE WUZ SAYYIDS

http://www.ipsnews.net/2011/10/to-be-black-in-iraq/

There are many black people in Basra and especially in Zubeir district – an area of crumbling mud-brick buildings that is home to 300,000. Most black people in Zubeir claim to be descendants of slaves brought to the Gulf from Africa at least since the ninth century. And some old habits seem to have survived for a whole millennium.

“The Arabs still call us “abd” (“slave” in Arabic), says 46-year-old Zubeir resident Amin Tarik. “Luckily enough, there are not aggressions against us, but we face discrimination in almost every aspect of life,” adds Tarik, speaking in the courtyard of his humble mud house.

Iraqi blacks hardly speak any language but Arabic, and they are overwhelmingly Muslim, like the majority in the country. Slavery was abolished here in the 19th century but the colour of their skin literally closes many doors.

. . . .

Among the latter, there are all sorts of views on discrimination. “The black people have always been fully integrated in our community,” says resident Said Al Mehdi. “Even my grandfather’s fourth wife was a black woman. I’d always kiss her hand with great devotion,” recalls this 72-year-old man, hair covered with a green scarf to suggest he’s a direct descendant of Prophet Muhammad.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5426 on: January 07, 2019, 12:35:11 PM »
+9
a direct descendant of Prophet Muhammad.

Even if this were true, Muhammad had no sons, hence descent is through his daughter. For a religion and culture that hates and debases women the way they do—there is a verb in Arabic that means "to bury alive (a newborn baby girl in the sand)"—it's hilarious that Muhammad had no sons and anyone who claims descent from him descends from his daughter.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5427 on: January 09, 2019, 11:06:46 PM »
+6
Bezos is about to lose 70 billion because he had an affair with this.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5428 on: January 09, 2019, 11:44:09 PM »
+10
fwiw having 70 billion to lose in the first place I guess beats getting grids and spending your remaining years day after day of the same driving your shitty old hyundai between your studio apartment and work the way most tranny-chasers would.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5429 on: January 10, 2019, 06:48:33 AM »
+1

Dude I’d legit off the bitch if I was in his position. Then again I don’t know how much he actually has to lose in the first place.
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5430 on: January 10, 2019, 07:47:29 AM »
+5

Oh god, that's my MacDonalds fuck right there. A nice, greasy cheeseburger with plenty of degenerate mayonnaise on a drunk Friday night. I dunno what the sexual equivalent of dipping french fries in ranch dressing is, but that's what I'd do to her.

-Cheeks shattered with a pickaxe and re-assembled under her eyeballs
-Tits pumped full of chemicals perfect for mashing
-Lips full of cologin perfect for sucking
-A legit real ass because all she does is squats
-Scrambly looking face my caveman brain is telling my dick to cum all over and then run away from
-Pussy area constructed to look like a real doll's crotch.

A+ gutter whore 10/10 absolutely would ba da da da daaaaaaaaaaaa I'm lovin it (until the next morning)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:51:59 AM by blasting_asshole »

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5431 on: January 10, 2019, 12:24:29 PM »
+2
out of all the women he could be banging, he chose that...gotta be the most expensive shag he's ever had. Bet she didn't even do anal.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA The Gentry TNE Veteran Soldier cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. Texan Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #5432 on: January 10, 2019, 12:34:26 PM »
+7
The simple truth is, his wife probably has sex. The news chick FUCKS.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 11:02:09 PM by Ass Diamond »

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡°ل͜ ͡°☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Anonymous Scrooge United Statesian Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5433 on: January 10, 2019, 04:47:54 PM »
his other wife just couldnt squeeze out the clutch he wanted so he had to find another broodqueen
please delete this

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The mystery of the missing muffins
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Boy Scout old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5434 on: January 10, 2019, 10:02:38 PM »
+3
The simple truth his, his wife probably has sex. The news chick FUCKS.

:roddy:

dayaaaammmmm

Note: her name is Lauren Sanchez, for those who don't follow the news too carefully.

Reeeeeeee

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5435 on: January 10, 2019, 10:35:04 PM »
+5
The best plot twist that won’t happen would be if Bezos wife spite built a border wall.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge cold, dead hands Libertarian old KURWA United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5436 on: January 11, 2019, 06:56:46 AM »
+1
Saw another picture that showed they were obviously fake. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5437 on: January 11, 2019, 08:52:30 AM »
+2
Looks like Bezos didn't have a prenup. That is one expensive fuck, around 75 billion.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5438 on: January 11, 2019, 11:12:13 AM »
+5
Looks like Bezos didn't have a prenup. That is one expensive fuck, around 75 billion.
The conspiracy theory rumor here is that this is an elaborate cover for insider trading and selling a bunch of stock  :alex:
His name was Harry Anderson

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5439 on: January 11, 2019, 02:12:54 PM »
+4
At that level of wealth, its all just theoretical anyway. I mean, if she gets half, maybe he has to scale down his moon landing project? Let old Musky and Sir Richard plant their flags first?

Jesus Christ what a life.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5440 on: January 12, 2019, 06:14:14 AM »
+5
At that level of wealth, its all just theoretical anyway. I mean, if she gets half, maybe he has to scale down his moon landing project? Let old Musky and Sir Richard plant their flags first?

It probaby doesn't affect his rocket company in any meaningful way. If Blue Origin or SpaceX spend a 100 million on R&D, they do it 3x faster and get more done than NASA does with 1 billion. This is not hyperbole. Designing and building rockets is expensive and complicated, but the way NASA manages to burn pallets of money and get absolutely nothing done is stunning.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5441 on: January 12, 2019, 11:55:05 AM »
+2

It probaby doesn't affect his rocket company in any meaningful way. If Blue Origin or SpaceX spend a 100 million on R&D, they do it 3x faster and get more done than NASA does with 1 billion. This is not hyperbole. Designing and building rockets is expensive and complicated, but the way NASA manages to burn pallets of money and get absolutely nothing done is stunning.

LOL @ not understanding that cash is actually going towards Alternative 3, which is why you see no visible results.

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5442 on: January 12, 2019, 04:24:01 PM »
+4
SpaceX don't build telescopes, run experiments on the ISS or send probes to places far far away. They put satellites in the sky.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5443 on: January 12, 2019, 04:36:12 PM »
+3
Afaik they also don't subsidize foreign nationals to live and work here. Glenn Research Center is a sea of mud.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5444 on: January 12, 2019, 04:50:18 PM »
+6
SpaceX don't build telescopes, run experiments on the ISS or send probes to places far far away. They put satellites in the sky.

Yeah. NASA's deep space exploration record is fucking incredible. They are the masters, they are so far ahead of everyone else that it's not even a competition. They are not in the same league, they are not even playing the same game.

That doesn't change the fact that their rocket programs suck fucking balls.

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5445 on: January 13, 2019, 12:08:26 PM »
+7
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/california-car-insurance-gender-equality/

Typical commiefornia

California makes it illegal to charge more for car insurance based on gender

According to a report by the car insurance search engine The Zebra, the gap in price between men and women hasn't been huge -- the national average is around 1 percent -- and typically it's seen men pay more. That trend reversed itself in 2017, and now we see women in most states paying a higher premium.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA The Gentry TNE Veteran Soldier cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. Texan Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #5446 on: January 13, 2019, 04:20:17 PM »
+3
So that just means "charge everyone more" in corporate speak. Since its now a law or a statute, price increases will be across the board -it will be a level and acceptable practice for them to do it without it being considered price fixing. It just moves the baseline up. Thanks assholes. The whole point of insurance companies being discriminatory is to adjust according to risk vectors.

I would go so far to say the state is overstepping its bounds as well. Insurance companies offer insurance as a risk to them for profit. This impinges on their rights and free marketing.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The mystery of the missing muffins
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Boy Scout old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5447 on: January 13, 2019, 04:50:46 PM »
+2
I would go so far to say the state is overstepping its bounds as well. Insurance companies offer insurance as a risk to them for profit. This impinges on their rights and free marketing.

They're probably rubbing their hands in glee at reducing their statistical workload and just upping prices across the board.  "Sorry folks, California made us do it." 

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5448 on: January 13, 2019, 05:25:16 PM »
+1
how long until some argues that it's discrimination to charge fatties more for health insurance?
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5449 on: January 14, 2019, 02:11:42 AM »
+2
how long until some argues that it's discrimination to charge fatties more for health insurance?

I would be shocked if I found out that they werent already doing that.

- Jordin Kare