;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 772956 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #11375 on: November 13, 2018, 09:58:59 PM »
+12

:lolnoxl:

France was never great.

France was always better when it wasn't a republic.

"I like Ancien Régimes that weren't overthrown."
                            :say:
:trump:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Douglas MacArthur

• Person Of Interest
  • Eat big, live big, leave a giant casket
    • Awards
« Reply #11376 on: November 13, 2018, 10:26:22 PM »
+4
I went to a French restaurant and it was pretty good, score one for the frogs.

:nixon:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11377 on: November 13, 2018, 11:03:10 PM »
+3
Replace France with the Duchy of Toussaint.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11378 on: November 13, 2018, 11:24:40 PM »
+3
Replace France with the Duchy of Toussaint.
I wouldn't trust a Court of Vampires either.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11379 on: November 14, 2018, 12:16:22 AM »
+4
France was better when the Germans ran it.

the franks were a germanic tribe, so this has been true for like 1500 years
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #11380 on: November 14, 2018, 02:15:05 AM »
+12
oh look another taxi driver gets fired for wrongthink and this time the driver isn't a white male and the accuser is a familiar kike.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6FR_L--Mdw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6FR_L--Mdw</a>

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 02:30:22 AM by Affirmative Action Hero »
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11381 on: November 14, 2018, 03:42:50 AM »
+4
There's a rumour that ICE's former director Tom Homan might be the next guy leading the Department of Homeland Security.

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #11382 on: November 14, 2018, 12:08:19 PM »
+3
There's a rumour that ICE's former director Tom Homan might be the next guy leading the Department of Homeland Security.

I read a blurb that said that as well. Homan was interviewed by the local talk radio guys I like a year or so ago. The guy is great. He's smart, tough and supports Trump's immigration agenda. Like trump I don't think he's a politician so will probably run into trouble not being able to play that game.  Who knows if Homan could even get confirmed.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #11383 on: November 14, 2018, 01:38:26 PM »
+6
Homan is from northern New York state. He holds an associate degree in criminal justice from Jefferson Community College and a bachelor's degree from SUNY Polytechnic Institute.[2] He served as a police officer in West Carthage, NY before joining what was then called the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service in 1986. He served as a border patrol agent, an investigator, and a supervisor before being named to the executive associate director position during the Obama administration in 2013.[3] In 2015, he was given a Presidential Rank Award as a Distinguished Executive in the Obama administration. A Washington Post article at the time stated, "Thomas Homan deports people. And he's really good at it."[4][5]

Sign me up, and I want to see during his confirmation people asking him why he is a racist even though he was given an award by Okie Doke

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #11384 on: November 14, 2018, 02:46:05 PM »
+5
Quote from: Jim Acostas Impotent Rage
Sign me up, and I want to see during his confirmation people asking him why he is a racist even though he was given an award by Okie Doke

It's 2018! Anything less than full communism now and wypipo check garnishments for subsidized northbound Ubers across the border is completely racist.

Try and post a Barry quote about border security on Reddit and see how many downvotes you get real fast.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #11385 on: November 14, 2018, 06:47:19 PM »
+3
I originally wanted Kobach to lead DHS but now let Homan have it and have Kobach restart the voter fraud probe but this time make sure Trump actually gives a shit about it instead of letting it fall by the wayside.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #11386 on: November 15, 2018, 02:47:13 AM »
+4
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flake-vows-to-boycott-gop-judicial-nominees-after-mcconnell-torpedoes-mueller-protection-legislation

Retiring Arizona Republican Sen. Jeff Flake on Wednesday vowed to pull support for all federal judicial nominees -- including 21 pending in the Judiciary Committee and 32 awaiting a vote on the Senate floor -- unless the Senate's GOP leadership permits consideration of legislation to expand protections for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's job.

Wednesday's threat wasn't the first from Flake, who will be replaced in January by Democrat Kyrsten Sinema. In June, he told ABC News that he was considering using judicial nominees as leverage over trade policy. ("I think myself and a number of senators, at least a few of us, will stand up and say let's not move any more judges until we get a vote, for example, on tariffs," Flake said this summer.)

Flake was a key vote to confirm Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh, and he is the swing vote on the Judiciary Committee, where Republicans hold a slim 11-10 majority. The Senate, which has the exclusive power to confirm federal nominees by a simple majority vote, will be in session for another week in November and about two more weeks in December.

There is cucking and there is whatever this faggot is doing. I think we need to invent a new word for it. Thank God he didn't go full retard mode before the Kavanaugh appointment I guess.

The GOP is full of traitors.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #11387 on: November 15, 2018, 06:39:40 AM »
+3
What he is doing is called "Oh please call me and offer me my own show CNN. Oh please oh please oh please oh please."

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #11388 on: November 15, 2018, 09:50:00 AM »
+4
What he is doing is called "Oh please call me and offer me my own show CNN. Oh please oh please oh please oh please."

He still gets points from me for "misunderstanding" the "deal" he made with democrats to get them back to the table to close the committee hearings on Kavanaugh.  Though maybe he is just that stupid.

Those points don't make up for his additional cuckery though.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #11389 on: November 15, 2018, 11:13:13 AM »
+5
I think he was given his marching orders by the Dems and lost his nerve from the time he was with the Dems until when he sat down

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #11390 on: November 15, 2018, 07:46:04 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0</a>

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11391 on: November 15, 2018, 11:29:43 PM »
+1
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/11/15/after-suggesting-2018-election-about-law-and-order-trump-touts-weaker-penalties-for-drug-traffickers/

Thanks Trump. I almost wish Hillary had won because then at least millions of people wouldn't think the President was playing 4D chess trying to save them. Ocasio-Cortez for Prez 2020