;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 176467 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #2725 on: July 16, 2018, 07:06:37 PM »
+3
You can't convince me the French aren't niggers so this is fine
Look at the French National Football team and check how many players were actually born in France...

If I'm not mistaken it was 15 players out of 23 who had an African background. Pretty shameful. This is not France, this is former colonies of France.
Fuck that, look how many were BORN IN FRANCE. It's still a joke.
One of the reasons I lost interest in league Football was simply because it wasn't about the best manager, training or team, but which club had the most money to buy the best players in the world. Would be pretty cool if to be part of, say Man. Utd you had to have some former connection to the city before being able to play for the club, instead of simply being some negro, or french twat who transferred over for a few million bucks.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2726 on: July 16, 2018, 07:07:16 PM »
+5
Of course the narrative is that the French win is a great demonstration of why immigration is great...

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2727 on: July 17, 2018, 07:19:44 AM »
+6
One of the reasons I lost interest in league Football was simply because it wasn't about the best manager, training or team, but which club had the most money to buy the best players in the world. Would be pretty cool if to be part of, say Man. Utd you had to have some former connection to the city before being able to play for the club, instead of simply being some negro, or french twat who transferred over for a few million bucks.

Maybe the world is coming to an end but I agree with you 100%. That's why I'm so sad that Croatia lost in the final, although looking at the way people celebrated here you would think that they actually won.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2728 on: July 17, 2018, 08:00:10 AM »
+4

Maybe the world is coming to an end but I agree with you 100%. That's why I'm so sad that Croatia lost in the final, although looking at the way people celebrated here you would think that they actually won.
I couldn't give a fuck about the race aspect of this, but the lack of fair play. Traditionally Latin American, and European teams have dominated the world cup. I remember when Cameroon came out of nowhere in 1990 to do pretty well in the world cup, even going as far as to beat Argentina who was led by Maradona, and making it as far as the quarter finals before only just losing to England.
This will never happen again as long as we have the citizenship games being played in the World Cup. Qatar are hosting next year, and they have spent the last 6 years handing out Qatari citizenship to good football players so they don't end up a laughing stock in front of the world (they will, and already are a laughing stock). Look at the number of Algerian players spread out amongst France, Germany, Belgium etc...
France and Belgium took on board players from Africa, Germany hoovered up players from poorer European countries for the most part...the whole fucking game is a mess.

If I was god, I'd introduce a simple rule...to play for a national team, you must have been born there, and your parents must have been born there, as well as having permanent residence in that country. Will put an end to dual citizenship bingo and give other nations a chance to compete.

Noone who is born and bred French should be taking pride in that win.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #2729 on: July 17, 2018, 08:01:31 AM »
+9

*looks at celebrations in France*

Croatia did win. Maybe not in the SUPREMELY IMPORTANT game of dribbling a football into a net, sure.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2730 on: July 17, 2018, 08:08:49 AM »
+7
*looks at celebrations in France*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcV1iIb5g8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQcV1iIb5g8</a>

Dave:

I for example care about the ethnic component, because I feel your ethnic and cultural essence is also mirrored in the way you play football. If you compare the playing styles of a country from South-America, Africa, South-East Asia and Western Europe they are all wildly different and entertaining. I like the aspect of a clash of different styles on the playing field. If national teams become like big clubs where you just shop for the biggest talent around the world and throw a passport with some money at players, I think the game of football will lose a big part of its appeal.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: BBC to Produce Les Miserables Mini-Series
« Reply #2731 on: July 17, 2018, 09:43:12 AM »
+6
The BBC is producing a new miniseries based on the obscure book about some old dude's obsession with a hot orphan.  Les Miserables will star Dominic West as John Valjohn and Lilly Collins as Fantine (the gross whore who dies in the first act).

Mark another square on the BBC forced diversity bingo card.  Thenardier will be played by Adeel Akinator.

His wife will be played by Olivia Coleman, and their daughter, Eponine will be played by this abomination you might remember from Soylo: A Soy Wars Story:

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #2732 on: July 19, 2018, 09:32:02 AM »
+13
After being deleted from another soccer game for ranting too much, I caught myself ranting to myself in the streets how I had been robbed of the experience of ever seeing a genuine country playing another genuine country.

Allow me to clarify, I will never see "England VS France" because there are more Africans and South Americans in those teams as indigenous persons.

I will never be able to know how those two countries relate to each other in terms of ability on the field.

I will never know who is better.

I will just see whatever country is better at handing out passports like flyers to a cheap party win the match, a bidding match.

what do the words "England" or "France" even mean anymore when they are stripped of all their original content  and refilled with people who refuse to integrate ?

What is the point of going on vacation anywhere if everything is everywhere and all cultures and people are scattered all over the place ?

Then some stranger told me to shut it, and I did.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2733 on: July 19, 2018, 09:41:19 AM »
+5
Whatever country you call home, being black is playing life in easy mode.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2734 on: July 23, 2018, 03:32:07 AM »
+9
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/worcester-acid-attack-three-year-12961425

Worcester acid attack: Three-year-old boy seriously injured after he's 'deliberately targeted' in Home Bargains

Two pictures that sum up modern UK.

The attackers:

The police:

- Jordin Kare

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2735 on: July 26, 2018, 02:28:44 PM »
+11
An old German propaganda poster that used to get reposted on /pol/ every once in a while showed up on the MDE subreddit, and it's more accurate now than ever:

"Die Vernegerung Frankreichs in 100 Jahren.

Die letzten nicht farbigen Franzosen bilden die große Attraktion des Pariser Zoo."

"The 'Negroization' of France in 100 years.

The last non-colored French constitute the big attraction at the Paris Zoo."
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2736 on: July 26, 2018, 02:35:06 PM »
+12
Intact families. Everybody is well dressed, clean and well behaved.

Where can I go to see this paradise?

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2737 on: July 29, 2018, 12:52:27 PM »
+11
Lol. The first tranny student officer has been fired for taking genital photos in public places

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6003331/Britains-official-transgender-student-officer-suspended.html

Britain's first official ‘transgender students’ officer’ has been suspended over allegations that she posted explicit photographs on an online blog.

Jess Bradley, who was born male but refers to herself as a ‘nonbinary trans woman’, was the first person to be elected to the full-time paid role by the National Union of Students (NUS).

But she was suspended from her post last week while the NUS carries out an internal investigation into claims that she published pictures of male genitalia under the headline Exhibitionizm on her personal blog.

Britain's first official ‘transgender students’ officer’ has been suspended over allegations that she posted explicit photographs on an online blog

Shocking images on the site show an individual flashing while sitting in a train carriage, in a public park and at a bus stop.

Another photograph shows male genitals being exposed in an office close to a curved wooden desk that is strikingly similar to a picture of a work desk that Ms Bradley posted on her Facebook page.

I saved this bit for last deliberately.

Here's an image of the dude in question...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:54:28 PM by open-source jihad »

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2738 on: July 29, 2018, 02:03:28 PM »
+5
I mean... is it really so bad if the Caliphate takes over?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2739 on: July 29, 2018, 02:29:50 PM »
+10
I mean... is it really so bad if the Caliphate takes over?

Yes, because we can handle a handful of mentally ill faggots, but thousands upon thousands of angry young men with no regard for the rule of law are a much bigger problem.

- Jordin Kare

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2741 on: August 01, 2018, 02:19:53 AM »
+13
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-bomber-rescued-royal-navy-13006901

The Manchester suicide bomber came to the country as a rapefugee. At this point there have been more terrorist attacks committed by terrorists posing as rapefugees than Europe-born ones.

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2742 on: August 01, 2018, 01:32:59 PM »
+4
I guess it's been enough time to allow that tidbit out.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2743 on: August 02, 2018, 02:04:05 AM »
+7
Tommy Robinson was released from fail and his case will be heard in court again at a later date.

Is the "84" in his name a reference to Orwell's 1984?  :stare:

EDIT: I understand 84 is the year he was born, thanks for pointing it out though, Aran.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 02:57:18 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »

- Jordin Kare

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #2744 on: August 02, 2018, 02:09:46 AM »
+4
He was born in 1984

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2745 on: August 02, 2018, 03:13:34 AM »
+6
Tommy Robinson was released from fail and his case will be heard in court again at a later date.

Is the "84" in his name a reference to Orwell's 1984?  :stare:

EDIT: I understand 84 is the year he was born, thanks for pointing it out though, Aran.  :rolleyes:

Somebody should remind that pleb that it's SIR Oswald Mosley.  :smug:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2746 on: August 03, 2018, 04:30:40 AM »
+11
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 04:26:15 PM by Virtue Signalman First Class »

- Jordin Kare

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2747 on: August 03, 2018, 08:56:04 AM »
+8
The UK is a meme

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2748 on: August 04, 2018, 03:25:59 AM »
+3
i'd suggest burning the UK to the ground, but you'd probably need a licence

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2749 on: August 04, 2018, 09:51:56 PM »
+3
Oi!