;

Author Topic: Decline of the UK megathread  (Read 180839 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Re: Decline of the UK megathread
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2013, 10:30:43 PM »
Any student loan would be a horrible investment for a bank. How many people actually make it through an EE degree that start it? It's a completely wild gamble that no bank could justify.

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2013, 12:21:08 AM »
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/femen-activists-uk-branch-feminism
 :say:
 :christina:

Good luck, UK.  It was nice knowing you.

Of course, given that thanks to the mudslimes there are no-go zones for women ready to femenenen it up, maybe we can get sort of a mutually assured destruction thing going here if these loopy bitches go down the wrong street.
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2013, 03:10:51 AM »
+2
I had high hopes from the headline that the UK branch would be staffed by 'exiles' from the Ukraine but then

According to the 25-year-old Shevchenko, Femen has no formal leadership, but hopes to establish a "homegrown" UK branch, built up from a base of British feminist activists, with whom she is in discussions this weekend.

Great, leathery sagging tits instead of pert Eastern European ones. Some of those activists will have enough chin hairs to infiltrate the mosques

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2013, 07:57:48 AM »
By British feminists they mean attractive women paid to protest topless. At least that's the usual Femen way. Probably turn out to be a bunch of employed Poles.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old cold, dead hands The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2013, 02:45:47 PM »
+1
Any student loan would be a horrible investment for a bank. How many people actually make it through an EE degree that start it? It's a completely wild gamble that no bank could justify.

Any student loan at todays bloated prices maybe.  But remember though, if the government wasn't guaranteeing all this student loan debt then colleges would actually have to compete for enrollments.  "This college is too expensive, I'm going to look somewhere else" would actually be a thing prospective students would say instead of "OMG let me in!!! I'll pay anything!!!"

College never used to cost this much.  Having a part time job waiting tables for 4 years was enough to cover your tuition and graduate debt free.  The huge spike in prices didn't happen until government got involved in the market.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Goon or Ex-Goon BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2013, 05:36:35 PM »
+1
From the classified files of OSI comes this masterful gem:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10287574/Gender-abortions-criminal-charges-not-in-public-interest-says-CPS.html

Gender abortions: criminal charges not in 'public interest' says CPS
Doctors who agreed to arrange illegal abortions based on the sex of an unborn baby have been told they will not face criminal charges, despite prosecutors admitting that there is enough evidence to take them to court, it emerged on Wednesday night.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) was accused of failing to uphold the law after it ruled that it would not be in the “public interest” to prosecute the two doctors exposed in an undercover Daily Telegraph investigation.
Jeremy Hunt, the Health Secretary, on Wednesday night raised the case with the Attorney General. The two doctors were filmed agreeing to arrange terminations for women who requested them purely because they said they did not want to have a baby girl.
One of the doctors did so despite likening the practice to “female infanticide” while the other told a woman her job was not to “ask questions”.

The CPS acknowledged, following a 19-month inquiry, that there was sufficient evidence to warrant a prosecution with a “realistic prospect of conviction”. But it told police that a “public interest test” had not been met.

The CPS said that there was no need to mount a prosecution because the General Medical Council, the body which oversees the conduct of doctors, could deal with the case. However, the GMC has no criminal powers and cannot prosecute breaches of the law.
Mr Hunt voiced alarm at the decision and pressed for “urgent clarification” from the Attorney General.
He said: “We are clear that gender selection abortion is against the law and completely unacceptable.

“This is a concerning development and I have written to the Attorney General to ask for urgent clarification on the grounds for this decision.”

Sources familiar with the Scotland Yard investigation said that prosecutors saw the issue as “sensitive” and that it had become “political”.
On Wednesday night MPs and abortion campaign groups also expressed concern at the decision, which they said amounted to putting doctors above the law on a “whim”, and called for Parliament to urgently examine whether the CPS has overstepped its powers.
Dr Peter Saunders, chief executive of the Christian Medical Fellowship, who was among those who complained to police, said: “We seem to have a situation where, at the whim of the CPS, procedures that are clearly laid out in the Abortion Act can be completely disregarded by doctors and the NHS.

“That seems to put doctors above the law and raises questions about the CPS upholding the will of Parliament.
“We seem to have doctors being allowed to reinterpret the law with apparent impunity — it is quite extraordinary.”
David Burrowes, a Tory MP on the all-party parliamentary pro-life group, said: “I would be extremely disappointed if [the CPS] were seeking to put themselves in the position of politicians and Parliament by trying to suggest that this is not an offence that should be prosecuted. That is a matter for Parliament and not for prosecutors, I would be very concerned and very interested to look at whether they have overstepped the mark.”

Campaign groups said they will take legal advice on whether they can challenge the decision.
Andrea Williams, director of the Christian Legal Centre, said: “This is contrary to the law. Parliament makes the law and the CPS should enforce it.

“We shall be seeking counsel’s opinion and are considering a judicial review of this decision.
“We believe in the rule of law and that girls should not be terminated because boys are wanted, or that a baby should be terminated because of a cleft palate.”

So-called sex-selection abortion is banned in the UK and has repeatedly been condemned as “morally wrong” by ministers. The practice has long been considered a problem in parts of India and China, where boys are sometimes considered preferable for cultural or economic reasons. But a recent Government analysis of birth records provided the first clear indications that it is be taking place within some communities in the UK.

The Daily Telegraph mounted an investigation and published its results in February last year. Acting on specific information, undercover reporters accompanied pregnant women to nine clinics in different parts of the country.
In two cases doctors were filmed offering to arrange terminations after being told the mother-to-be did not want to go ahead with the pregnancy because of the sex of the unborn child.

One consultant, Prabha Sivaraman, who worked for both private clinics and NHS hospitals in Manchester, was recorded telling a woman: “I don’t ask questions. If you want a termination, you want a termination.”
At the Calthorpe Clinic in Edgbaston, Birmingham, Dr Palaniappan Rajmohan, was also filmed agreeing to conduct the procedure even though he told the woman: “It’s like female infanticide, isn’t it?”

Andrew Lansley, who was the Health Secretary at the time, was among those who referred the matter to police.
The CPS concluded that even though the terminations did not go ahead there was enough evidence to prosecute Dr Mohan and Dr Sivaraman for an attempted breach of the Abortion Act. But Jenny Hopkins, Deputy Chief Crown Prosecutor for London, said it “would not be in the public interest” to prosecute the doctors. She added: “Taking into account the need for professional judgment which deals firmly with wrongdoing, while not deterring other doctors from carrying out legitimate and medically justified abortions, we have concluded that the cases would be better dealt with by the GMC rather than by prosecution.”

tl;dr version islamos only want boys, terminate girls in the womb because of gender but it's ok because pissing off sand niggers is not in the public interest.

Nuke Britain Today!

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2013, 09:59:33 AM »
When the CPS say "not in the public interest" they mean "costs too much to get the verdict the newspapers want"

HTH

edit: I'm not endorsing any particular thing here I'm just saying that's what they're doing.  It's based on money not on political allegiance.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 10:00:45 AM by polonium »

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2013, 11:15:33 AM »
+1
One law for us and another law for them. As usual. Less of the fuckers being born is a good thing. The bad is more excess non white males chasing after white women.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 11:17:09 AM by Ive Got The Trots »

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Goon or Ex-Goon BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 17, 2013, 12:20:02 PM »
Pedofag nig seeking compensation for being imprisoned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508723/Sudanese-illegal-immigrant-paedophile-paid-compensation.html

(Daily Mail I know but I hope they're exaggerating somewhat)

Legal proceedings over the aborted deportation of an African migrant who lured a vulnerable schoolgirl to a house for sex have cost the British taxpayer £350,000 - and he may now receive tens of thousands in compensation.

Jumaa Kater Saleh, 24, was convicted as part of a predatory sex gang for the ‘deliberate, targeted abuse of a young and vulnerable girl’, who was aged 13 at the time.

But he was allowed to remain in Britain under human rights law because he faced mistreatment if sent back to Sudan.

He claimed he was a member of the Zaghawa tribe, which has been persecuted by government forces and Arab tribe militia.

His trial cost an estimated £100,000, his asylum support costs drained the public purse of £20,000 and it cost more than £200,000 to keep him detained, firstly in jail and then in an immigration centre.

Details of the case emerged as Saleh went to court to demand compensation from the Government for locking him up. He claimed he was unlawfully detained following his prison sentence, when he was kept behind bars to protect the public.

HIs case was thrown out in January but the Court of Appeal has now ruled that eight months of his detention was unlawful.

Deputy High Court judge Philip Mott QC rejected Saleh's claim, but the decision has been overturned
Deputy High Court judge Philip Mott QC rejected Saleh's claim, but the decision has been overturned

The judges decided he was entitled to compensation as a result of Home Office administrative delays before it was decided that he could not be deported on human rights grounds.

The decision has sparked outrage.

The father of Saleh’s victim called the decision 'crazy' and said his daughter would never be free of what happened to her.

He said: 'He was a paedophile preying on young girls, yet he was only locked up for two years. What does he have to be compensated for?

'The worst of it is that as taxpayers, me and her mother are paying for him to go through the court system and then we’ll end up contributing through our taxes to any compensation he gets – the man who did this to our girl.'

Tory MP Peter Bone added: ‘I take the very simple view that if someone comes to this country and then breaks the law then he should be sent back to where he comes from.

'Any arguments about his human rights disappear when he has violated, violently, the rights of a young girl.’

Saleh arrived in the UK in November 2004 hidden in the back of a lorry.

In January 2005 he claimed asylum but this was rejected.

However, because he was under 18, he was allowed to remain until he reached adulthood in October 2006.

He was still in the country in May 2007, when arrested and charged with the sex offences. In February 2008, he was convicted of two charges of sexual activity with a 13-year-old girl.

He was in a group of five immigrants who lured schoolgirls – including three aged 13 and one aged 14 – to a house for sex.

The judge at the trial had remarked that all three girls were ‘clearly disturbed and vulnerable, far from mature for their years and had been targeted by the group’.

Saleh was jailed for four years on the basis that the offences were planned and that he knew the girl’s age. The judge also recommended him for deportation.

However, at the end of his sentence immigration officials deemed that he should not be released as they tried to deport him ‘for the public good’.

He was let out in May 2011 after it was decided that he would face persecution if returned to Sudan, under protection against ‘inhuman and degrading treatment’ and risk to life. He now lives in Leicester.

Ruling against him in January, deputy High Court judge Philip Mott QC said he had not been unlawfully detained.

The judge, sitting at the High Court in London, accepted that Saleh was a member of the Zaghawa and so it was ‘not possible’ to return him to Sudan.

But he ruled there was no evidence of Saleh being held unlawfully or unreasonably at any time and his case failed ‘on all grounds’.

The judge said: ‘It was deliberate, targeted abuse of a young and vulnerable girl. The risk that the claimant, in his early-20s, would commit a further sexual offence if released… had to be considered as substantial.'

A Home Office spokesman said it was 'disappointed' and is looking at all its options over the Court of Appeal's decision.

He added: 'We believe it is right that dangerous individuals are kept in detention, wherever possible, in order to protect the public.

'We will continue to seek to deport individuals who show a complete disregard for the laws of this country.'

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Classicist cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2013, 12:32:08 PM »
cross-posting because wtf England

Apparently giving 12 year old children sex changes in the UK (on taxpayer's dime) has been going on for a while

article

An NHS clinic is treating transgender children as young as 12 with drug therapies to prepare them for a sex change, it has been revealed.
More than 20 youngsters with 'gender dysphoria' are being prescribed hormone blockers by doctors at the Tavistock Clinic in north London.
The treatment halts the onset of puberty - preventing children from developing the sexual characteristics of the gender they were born.

The clinic started offering the medication in 2011 as part of a study to determine whether transgender children could benefit from starting treatment earlier than in the past, according to The Sunday Times.
It was initially deemed controversial due to the patients' ages - with critics arguing that the youngsters lacked the ability to consent to the therapies.

However, since then, the clinic has received a staggering 142 referrals of children aged 11 to 15 from parents and carers.

Dr Polly Carmichael, director of the Tavistock Clinic's gender identity service, said she plans to continue offering the treatment to youngsters after the study culminates in April.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 17, 2013, 02:02:32 PM »
+2
Pedofag nig seeking compensation for being imprisoned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2508723/Sudanese-illegal-immigrant-paedophile-paid-compensation.html

(Daily Mail I know but I hope they're exaggerating somewhat)

Its disgusting we don't just send these sorts back. I hope the nigger doesn't get what he wants, but you never know with the ECHR. Despite a few good things, like ruling a BNP member's rights where infringed for being kicked out of his job busing pakis about and giving our government shit about unpaid "workfare", it's a nuisance that makes the UK that extra bit pozzed.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2013, 03:06:25 PM »
A head teacher has apologised for sending parents a letter saying a "racial discrimination" note would be added to their child's education record if they did not go on a religious trip.

Pupils from Littleton Green Community School, Cannock, were expected to go to Staffordshire University to "learn about different cultures".

A letter to parents said it was a "statutory requirement".

But the school has now asked parents to "disregard a section" of the letter

Letters sent to parents said children would get a 'racial discrimination' mark if they did not go on the trip, where they would have the "opportunity to explore other religions".

They would look at "religious artefacts", the letter said, but would not be "partaking in any religious practices".

'Not fair'
Parents were warned: "Refusal to allow your child to attend this trip will result in a Racial Discrimination note being attached to your child's education record, which will remain on this file throughout their school career."

Parents contacted the school to complain.

One parent, David Rhys, 44, said: "There could be all manner of reasons why parents do not allow their children on a trip.

"But that doesn't mean the parents are racist, and it certainly is not fair to label the children as racist for the rest of their school life.

"These children are very young but something like that could affect the rest of their lives."

Another letter sent home from the school by head teacher Lynn Small apologised for "any inaccuracies" in the earlier letter, and asked parents to disregard the original letter.

The new letter also clarified that pupils who did not attend the trip would not be labelled with the "racial discrimination note".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-25066688

:stare:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2013, 08:58:12 PM »
+2
The bit that peeves me the most is such a thing as a 'Racial Discrimination note' exists.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2013, 10:05:27 PM »
The bit that peeves me the most is such a thing as a 'Racial Discrimination note' exists.
but it's your permanent record!!1111!!!!!!!  do you wanna take that chance with your permanent record?

Goddamnit E/N.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41:41 AM »
but it's your permanent record!!1111!!!!!!!  do you wanna take that chance with your permanent record?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  :pound:

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2013, 02:22:27 PM »
+1
The racists, those 3ft tall thugs carrying their knapsacks full of lunchboxes, pens, paper and homework, are the true threat to our multicultural society.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Classicist cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2013, 10:44:10 AM »
I think that you really underestimate what a note like that, especially in today's UK climate, can have in terms of impact on a child.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2013, 10:53:01 AM »
+2
Oh I'm sure it's quite possibly life-destroying. This only shows how pathetic the UK is however.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: November 25, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »
+1
I think that you really underestimate what a note like that, especially in today's UK climate, can have in terms of impact on a child.

Ok, I'm just some dumb fucking American, so enlighten me.

In America you don't really have any such thing as a "permanent record" as such.  In my school system, however, any serious behavior shit (like week+ suspensions) and shit got forwarded to any college you applied to along with your transcript (most people didn't have any).  That was pretty pozz'd but most colleges really didn't give two shits.

In the UK i picture a room full of fops and one of them passes out in shock upon seeing the "RACIAL NOTE" on the transcript.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2013, 02:36:34 PM »
+3
Pozzed Populace Perplexed by Pugnacious Pussycat:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10478401/Devil-cat-hospitalises-villagers-in-attacking-spree.html

'Devil Cat' sending British villagers to hospital in attacking spree

Published November 27, 2013 / FoxNews.comA pet cat in a British village is accused of attacking residents and pets, putting them in the hospital.

According to The Telegraph, Shiny has been nicknamed "Devil Cat" after police received five calls over the feline's violent behavior.

Locals of the Cornish village of Little Treviscoe say that Shiny chases children, fights dogs and bursts into their homes to claw and scratch them, The Telegraph reported.

Residents say that they grab hoses and mugs of hot tea when they see Shiny on the street.

According to The Telegraph, police are powerless because laws designed to combat dangerous dogs do not apply to cats.

Shiny's owners tell the newspaper that they are trying to stop the cat's antics.  He has been neutered and is going to see an animal psychologist.

"[My mother] had a large skin tear down the arm, which we had to dress every day for about three weeks, and two big puncture wounds on the back of her leg," Carol Ballsdon said. "It is just four sets of claws and a set of teeth coming at you."

"Twice when I've gone out to get my cat and it has attacked me," Julia Terry said. "I had to throw hot tea over it, it was the only way other than bashing it against the wall to get it off my arm."

LOL at the mental image of the police wringing their hands over not being able to rein in the cat's behavior. It's a fucking cat for crying out loud, if it's really that bad why doesn't someone just shoot it with a .22? Oh wait...

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »
+2
According to The Telegraph, police are powerless because laws designed to combat dangerous dogs do not apply to cats.

this is beyond perfect
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2013, 06:01:58 AM »
+1
punt that fucking cat over the fence

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2013, 07:37:53 AM »

this is beyond perfect

"The laws need to be changed so the same rules apply for cats as they do dogs. If a cat attacks a person, they should immediately be put down."
:facepalm:

She should learn the rules for dogs too first... your dog doesn't have to be put down other than in certain cases if it bites somebody.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 07:49:07 AM by Ive Got The Trots »

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2013, 09:14:16 PM »
+1

exactly.  also bothersome cats are easily trained with tennis rackets.

Goddamnit E/N.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2013, 08:55:31 AM »
+5

exactly.  also bothersome cats are easily trained with tennis rackets.

Cat-bites and scratches hurt a bit but not for long.  They go septic unless you treat them, but it's not deadly.  You grab the cat by the scruff of the neck while it's trying to claw you and smash it repeatedly off the floor or wall.  It soon learns to leave you the fuck alone.  This is how I trained many of my friends' aggressive cats.