;

Author Topic: Antifa aka SJW Communist thread  (Read 703 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Antifa aka SJW Communist thread
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:18:15 PM »
+8
This is a thread for posting anything related to antifa and all of the bullshit surrounding that organization be it related to Europe, the US, or anywhere else in the world.

To start, here is a picture nerdball posted in strug.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: Antifa aka SJW Communist thread
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »
+4
http://theredelephants.com/doxxed-list-every-single-antifa-member-released-8chan/

Here is the full dox list from 8chan /pol/ of many thousands of Antifa members. 

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Libertarian old White Chick Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 08:34:51 PM »
+6
Here are some antifags attacking a veteran in a wheelchair:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXvR4ND4kY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeXvR4ND4kY</a>

THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2017, 08:36:16 PM »
+7
http://theredelephants.com/doxxed-list-every-single-antifa-member-released-8chan/

Sure are a lot of coincidences on that list.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 11:12:12 PM »
+4

Sure are a lot of coincidences on that list.

Indeed

[[[[[SPLC]]]]]

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 06:57:56 AM »
+9
Remember, this is the group that Zog O claims has the moral high ground over the ebul alt right

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 10:42:57 AM »
Remember, this is the group that Zog O claims has the moral high ground over the ebul alt right

:wrong:

When have I ever once defended or said the SPLC were good?

Or is this just the usual false equivalence bullshit? :madgoon:: "Clearly if you don't agree 100% with the alt right you are a liberal cuck who supports the entire leftist agenda, there is no other option!"

:rpno:

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 10:58:43 AM »
+7
You more or less implied that Antifa had a moral high-ground over the "neo-nazis" of the alt-right in the public eye, repeatedly, in the aftermath of Cville. I mean, clearly it's true for you and the SPLC, but I think most people who saw the regressive media previously championing Antifa have noticed the very sudden reversal in coverage lately. These communist militias are finally being equated with their mirror images on the other end of the political spectrum, something entirely sane. A small strike back at clownworld. And it's an FBI investigation that started in 2016, so it can't even be claimed it's evil nazi white supremacist Trump trying to shut down freedom fighters agitating for his downfall.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2017, 11:07:19 AM »
LOL what?

I pointed out that the Nazis looked terrible, and by allying with them (and supporting/defending a murderer) 
It pushes normies towards the left. I never said I thought antifa was moral or good. In fact I was the first to point out examples of the media turning on antifa and was shit on for that until it started happening more.