;

Author Topic: E/N>Benny the Snake takes early lead for Faggot Of The Year  (Read 14890 times)

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Re: E/N>Benny the Snake takes early lead for Faggot Of The Year
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 03:15:59 AM »
I think the complaining about a measley hour and a half bus ride says it all. What a gigantic pussy and it's no wonder he can't get anyone to hire him. Why would you even bring that shit up to the agent?
Boo hoo. Buy a car if it's that much of a hardship.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »
I think the complaining about a measley hour and a half bus ride says it all. What a gigantic pussy and it's no wonder he can't get anyone to hire him. Why would you even bring that shit up to the agent?
Boo hoo. Buy a car if it's that much of a hardship.

Now that's just the kind of "let them eat cake" attitude that people like that will use to justify their hardship.
 :judy:

Of course you could also say "I"m surprised he didn't have to travel that far every day just to get out of his FOOD DESERT to eat."
 :jc:

The better thing to say is "why didn't he just google 'online typing tests' and go with any of the 200 sites that will do a 2 minute test that he can print the results of." I find it difficult to believe the cops wouldn't take that. But with some people, they need to play the victim and prove the world is making it impossible for them, so why try. When he quits this job after 3 months (or gets fired), a year later when he's still out of work he'll tell stories of the last horrible job he had with the police and what a trial and ordeal it was to even get such a terrible job.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
I think Benny's best bet is to become a rent-a-cop at a factory or warehouse that nobody uses to guard a gate that no one opens in an area that nobody cares about.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 05:35:57 PM »
I think Benny's best bet is to become a rent-a-cop at a factory or warehouse that nobody uses to guard a gate that no one opens in an area that nobody cares about.

I think his best bet is to kill himself know and save society the bother of having to listen to him whine.

A Fierce Woman of Size

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Motorcyclist Italian Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2013, 06:31:57 AM »
This kid is such a lazy faggot. It's been like what two months and he is still at square fucking one. Waaah i dont want to take the bus cry me a fucking river, i get up before the sun does to take multiple trains and buses to get to work by 7am 7 days a fucking week and this shit cant do an hour long bus commute? His parents obviously arent that horrible if theyre still letting him sit on his ass and read comics all day. Christ, just die already
You're new here and probably haven't been exposed to the social justice scene. We're a pretty hardcore group, on the whole, and it can be very frightening or intimidating.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2013, 09:16:35 AM »
+1
Quote from: Darth123123" post="412087439
How much o you spend on weed and comics in a month?

Quote from: Benny the Snake" post="412087627
I think that's irrelivant.

:duckrage: :duckrage: :duckrage: :duckrage: :duckrage:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2013, 09:25:07 AM »

Spending an  hour and a half on a stank-ass bus with niggers and faggots like this guy sounds like a nightmare to me.

Then again I earn enough money that I don't have to suffer the company of worthless poors.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »
Then again I earn enough money that I don't have to suffer the company of worthless poors.
:say:

I LOL'd

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 03:55:17 PM »
This kid is such a lazy faggot.

my mom won't treat me as an adult, for example she might throw away my comic books

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2013, 04:02:41 PM »
+1
every person who talks like this is a faggot

Quote from: Benny the Snake
I'm making regular intervals around said places

ownership of said materials

are said options justified?

go through said items

Does anybody know how to get said certification?

it's another thing to work in the same department with said connection

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »
Why doesn't this whiny pussy just move out?

He can live with his brother and maybe get like 1 or 2 other dudes together and rent an apartment.  It would only cost him like $400 a month in rent too for a 2 bedroom.   Yeah you would share a room with your brother but so what?  At least you are on your own.

If a million fucking Mexicans are able to make enough money to rent apartments and not starve to death then surly this white kid can do the same.
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
Why doesn't this whiny pussy just move out?

He can live with his brother and maybe get like 1 or 2 other dudes together and rent an apartment.  It would only cost him like $400 a month in rent too for a 2 bedroom.   Yeah you would share a room with your brother but so what?  At least you are on your own.

If a million fucking Mexicans are able to make enough money to rent apartments and not starve to death then surly this white kid can do the same.

Riding the bus was a Major Life Event for him. Seeing his family fight made him convulse and sob over his caramel macchiato. His chief concern is the welfare of his comic book collection. He has to involve police officers to deal with everyday events.

He has absolutely no chance in the real world.

Best case scenario his parents die with the house mostly paid off and he goes on the stamps until he gets hit by a bus

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
This is real-life Confederacy Of Dunces

:ignatius:

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2013, 07:22:43 PM »
My guess is that his parents are insanely nice people. Probably make him breakfast every morning and do his laundry for him. But because they have a couple rules about what they want in the house they pay for, they're horrible monsters.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 07:35:24 PM »
I still can't get over the "I just witnessed my mother VIOLENTLY ASSAULT my younger brother!  I can't stop crying over what I saw.  I can't believe my very own mother is guilty of CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR."

How old is his mother?  late 50s probably?  And his brother is clearly 17 or 18.  How the fuck does a 57 year old woman assault an 18 year old male?  That's not possible.
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 07:46:24 PM »
Nice of you to blame the victim of this heinous assault.

Volksge manshaft

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2013, 10:03:46 PM »
How old is his mother?  late 50s probably?  And his brother is clearly 17 or 18.  How the fuck does a 57 year old woman assault an 18 year old male?  That's not possible.

Benny the Snake

Benny the Snake's mom
~secksy anime hitlers~

~☮xXx❤❤~My ⓦⓐⓡⓒⓡⓘⓜⓔⓢ = Your erotic fantasies~❤❤xXx☮~ ◕‿◕

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2013, 06:09:48 PM »
Update time. So lets see, March 27th, looks like Benny has found himself a job. This should provide a happy ending to all involved.

Just got a call from my job agency-I've got a job.  Tomorrow morning at a packing warehouse on the other side of town.  I'm taking my bike to get around.  I'm thinking this'll be an orientation.  It's good that I got a hit.  Wish me luck.

Oh hey, its now March 28th. Lets see how Benny's new job is going.

I got my call back.  I've been let go.  Reason being according to the manager was that I wasn't experienced enough working in that kind of fast paced environment.  So I immediately called my job agency and told them to make me avalilble for the next assignment.  I know I've caught a lot of flack from this thread, but I can honestly say that I did the best I could.  So yeah, back to the drawing board.  I'm going to talk to my agency about Fed-Ex/UPS or a like packaging company next.

That's shocking. Now some goons inquire as to why this warehouse job didn't work out for a perfectly healthy young male.

Quote from: Benny the Snake" post="413882563
I've got nothing to gain by lying to goons, I just want to get that out of the way.  I guess it was both.  Physical in that I had to put four remotes at a time into boxes and at one point it was one stack after another after another and I had trouble keeping up.  Mental in that yeah, I got frustrated but I did my best to keep my cool.  I didn't break down or anything, I just kept going.  I wasn't looking forward to working warehouse but at the same time I wasn't sabotaging myself.  I just put myself into a "I have something so just take it through today and see what happens" mindset.

For those wondering what kind of grueling work could break Benny down both physicallyand mentally, well it was a warehouse job putting those tiny PS3 peripherals into boxes.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2013, 07:12:05 PM »
That's pretty pathetic, but you do see that every so often. People that just work so slow and have no sense of pace that they can't even handle the most mundane jobs. I can't think of what could possibly help him though. I'd suggest doing a job like being a dishwasher but that can be pretty fast paced too--that was my first job.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »
I bet he cried

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »
Honestly the only way this guy will work is he has to find a terrible manager. One who will put up with his bullshit. And hope that it's a company that makes it extremely tough for managers to fire employees, even for performance. Maybe one that tracks turnover and penalizes managers. He should look around for fast food places or retail stores that are total messes, with apathetic and rude employees. He'll last long enough til a manager comes in who will try to fix it. Then he can move on to something similar.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2013, 07:39:09 PM »
Honestly the only way this guy will work is he has to find a terrible manager. One who will put up with his bullshit. And hope that it's a company that makes it extremely tough for managers to fire employees, even for performance. Maybe one that tracks turnover and penalizes managers. He should look around for fast food places or retail stores that are total messes, with apathetic and rude employees. He'll last long enough til a manager comes in who will try to fix it. Then he can move on to something similar.

You mean like a government job?  :smug:

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2013, 05:19:09 AM »
Now the guy is trying to get a job at a clothing store.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2013, 11:34:56 AM »
If it's a clothing store for worthless faggots that cry over nothing then he's onto a winner

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2013, 12:11:00 PM »
If it's a clothing store for worthless faggots that cry over nothing then he's onto a winner
Threadless is still in business?