;

Author Topic: E/N>Benny the Snake takes early lead for Faggot Of The Year  (Read 14942 times)

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: E/N>Benny the Snake takes early lead for Faggot Of The Year
« Reply #875 on: June 11, 2014, 10:37:04 PM »
+2
Well of course Ralp wouldn't get the joke: the thread should stay open forever so that every year that passes is another that Benny hasn't figured out how to hold down even a minimum wage monkey job.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #876 on: June 26, 2014, 04:05:09 PM »
+4
I wonder if I'm gonna grow up to be an elderly, meme spouting, internet faggot who "doesn't get it." Growing up, I spent enough time outside to the point where I can function socially in my mid 20s. Now, I have an IT job where I spend 8 hours a day on the internet.

Wise old man will one day = I've been a part of every internet trainwreck since CWC.

Peak Nigger

• Unperson
  • Cosmonauts
  • nothing less than feces
  • Awards Great War Plane Fancier Rethuglikkkan Californian stormfront Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #877 on: June 26, 2014, 09:11:56 PM »
+4
The internet is both the greatest and worst accomplishment of man.
Fear is the foundation of goon.

MY PHANTOM UTERUS

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #878 on: June 27, 2014, 11:56:44 AM »
Well of course Ralp wouldn't get the joke: the thread should stay open forever so that every year that passes is another that Benny hasn't figured out how to hold down even a minimum wage monkey job.

It was weirdly pushing Goons to improve themselves/boast about how great they're doing compared to Benny which, whilst obvious as hell, can't be an entirely bad thing.