;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 314438 times)

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3625 on: August 11, 2018, 04:44:14 PM »
+5
what if I just enjoy my entertainment earnestly instead of looking for reaffirmation of my beliefs in everything
It means that the entertainment is going to have better writing that doesn't adhere to a checklist of tropes established by the zeitgeist of cucks and faggots that are prevalent in entertainment industries.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3626 on: August 11, 2018, 05:44:56 PM »
+1
Speaking of tropes it turns out that generation 5 of my Little Pony is going to be turning Applejack from a general texan stereotype to a street smart black stereotype. Nothing is set in stone but there was immediate and swift backlash. There's already enough uncertainty because it's supposed to be a new continuity of sorts, FiM is supposed to end with the universe ending and collapsing in on itself and everything being deconstructed down to the atomic level in order to be reborn into a new universe...which the new show takes place in.

I mean you wouldn't expect them to end the show with a reference to HHGTTG/Star Trek, but that's what's happening.

There's also a dragon world filled to the brim with anthromorphic sultry dragons and a bunch of other worlds and lands also filled with talking animals. The show is also being headed by a bunch of people who worked on Hey Arnold and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends and I think most of the animation is being done by Boulder Media.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3627 on: August 11, 2018, 05:48:16 PM »
+14
another piece of the puzzle falls into place

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3628 on: August 11, 2018, 05:52:05 PM »
another piece of the puzzle falls into place
hasbro has been cleaning house of the poz. IDW got their shit pushed in by them for fucking up transformers. Hasbro also isn't taking any chances with stuff after what happened with Star Wars and the big deficit that Disney left them.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3629 on: August 12, 2018, 02:23:58 PM »
+1
Apparently sony is making roughly 8 different limited edition PS4's between now and their next big release.

The Spiderman one looks ok, but the real winner is the translucent blue because it's reminiscent of the clear see-through colored n64's and the regular ps4 lights illuminate the system while it's on making everything glow. I never really cared for buying Limited Editions of consoles but this is the first one that has me strongly considering it. It's to commemorate half a billion playstations sold from PS1 to PS4. The reason why it's blue is apparently because the PS1 dev kits came in blue.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3630 on: August 12, 2018, 02:41:41 PM »
+3
Apparently sony is making roughly 8 different limited edition PS4's between now and their next big release.

The Spiderman one looks ok, but the real winner is the translucent blue because it's reminiscent of the clear see-through colored n64's and the regular ps4 lights illuminate the system while it's on making everything glow. I never really cared for buying Limited Editions of consoles but this is the first one that has me strongly considering it. It's to commemorate half a billion playstations sold from PS1 to PS4. The reason why it's blue is apparently because the PS1 dev kits came in blue.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/09/introducing-the-500-million-limited-edition-ps4-pro-commemorating-500-million-systems-sold/

Okay, I found one of the "roughly eight".  Please link to the remaining upcoming seven different limited edition PS4s.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3631 on: August 12, 2018, 04:17:54 PM »
+3

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/08/09/introducing-the-500-million-limited-edition-ps4-pro-commemorating-500-million-systems-sold/

Okay, I found one of the "roughly eight".  Please link to the remaining upcoming seven different limited edition PS4s.

Spiderman PS4
There's a Kingdom hearts themed PS4 coming
Battlefield is getting one(it's getting an exclusive theme, the system design is unknown)
Dragon Quest 11 Limited Edition PS4 is getting a wider release since it's coming to America, but it's still going to be bitch to find
South American Poverty Gamers are getting a fortnite PS4 exclusive to that region, it's apparently different from the regular bundled version that already exists
And you have two art deco LE PS4's from some weird japanese fashion designers or some bullshit. They're the Japanese equivalent of Supreme where they make random shit in limited numbers and just plaster their logo over them, you have a snowball's chance in hell of getting these outside of america.

All this is happening before any of the other major first party games are released.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #3632 on: August 12, 2018, 04:44:27 PM »
+9
This story is heartwarming and wholesome as fuck. Ninja is going full Mike Pence. Will not be alone with women even digitally. No more THOTs on leech his streams. Feminist of course are outraged!

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/11/17675738/ninja-twitch-female-gamers

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3633 on: August 12, 2018, 04:56:18 PM »
+4
This story is heartwarming and wholesome as fuck. Ninja is going full Mike Pence. Will not be alone with women even digitally. No more THOTs on leech his streams. Feminist of course are outraged!

https://www.polygon.com/2018/8/11/17675738/ninja-twitch-female-gamers
Smart guy.  Now he just needs to shave his head.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3634 on: August 12, 2018, 11:06:29 PM »
+2
So apparently Billy Mitchell did prove that he really is that good at Donkey Kong.

Now only if someone will tackle the insanity that plagues all the playstation trophy tracking sites. Backroom deals to ban people from leaderboards, and I mean shit that would put Eve Online's IRL power cutting strategy to shame, it's even more tranny infested than reddit. If you want a good primer read up on Hakoom because he was exiled due to talking about how essentially none of the trophy tracking sites are legit and it's mixed with mod drama that goes beyond SA and also features Holiday Inn Blowjobs.

Hakoom has something like over 300 thousand trophies and even after he was banned he still amasses them.

Mind you none of these sites are officially sanctioned by Sony and they're all arbitrary 3rd party sites run by unrelated people, so even if you're kicked off nothing happens to your playstation account. They are excellent backlog tracking sites though and that's why most people use them.

I have over 90% of my backlog cleared and the remaining games are all dead/disconnected or zero population multiplayer servers. Like there's no way I'm getting the Warhammer 40k Space marine platinum way too much Multiplayer grinding. i don't even think it can be done with two PS3's solo. People did bring back Bulletstorm's server with the GoneSpy program but I need a weekend to futz with that and setting it up for multiple accounts in order to play multiplayer by myself.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3635 on: August 13, 2018, 12:44:18 AM »
+3
https://store.cryptozoic.com/Rick-and-Morty-The-Pickle-Rick-Game-p/814552027084.htm

Now you can play a card game based on your favorite nihilistic cartoon show.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3636 on: August 13, 2018, 08:12:24 AM »
+2
So apparently Billy Mitchell did prove that he really is that good at Donkey Kong.

That guy draws an unusual amount of attention for a record set in an almost 40-year old game, and it can't be just because he's a dick. I think it's his tie.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3637 on: August 13, 2018, 12:16:51 PM »
+2
Billy stopped at a million, and while that's still an impressive score it's still almost a quarter million behind the current record and it doesn't erase the fact that he scumbagged high scores for years by lying about using MAME and savestates and using his prior glory to silence criticism

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3638 on: August 13, 2018, 12:43:47 PM »
+8
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0</a>
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3639 on: August 13, 2018, 01:04:01 PM »
The most I ever played Donkey kong was the NES version and trying to get the kill screen. Here I was thinking it would be like Duck Hunt's killscreen when you reach level zero and technically finish the game and the game just melts before your eyes and releases a machine gun of game failing noises. All that happens with the NES DK is that mario moves right and the screen freezes, that's the kill screen. It's rather disappointing. I wanted to 100% that NES triple cart of Super Mario bros., Duck hunt, and World Class Track Meet, and doing 100 levels of Duck hunt was part of that.

I'm still holding out that nintendo does a real release of Arcade Donkey Kong in some form.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3640 on: August 13, 2018, 09:32:29 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0</a>

yes please keep the video game topics out of the video game thread Thanks And Good Day

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3641 on: August 13, 2018, 09:33:22 PM »
I'm still holding out that nintendo does a real release of Arcade Donkey Kong in some form.

...they did?

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/arcade-archives-donkey-kong-switch

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3642 on: August 13, 2018, 11:35:29 PM »

...they did?

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/arcade-archives-donkey-kong-switch
yeah forgot about that digital release, it's 8 bucks by itself. I want some sort of physical release because even the NES and SNES classic doesn't even run you 8 dollars a game.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3643 on: August 14, 2018, 07:20:17 AM »
+1

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3644 on: August 14, 2018, 10:37:09 AM »
+10
Fortnite streamer Ninja: 'I don't play with female gamers'

https://news.sky.com/story/fortnite-streamer-ninja-i-dont-play-with-female-gamers-11472416

Quote from: Sky News
Ninja, who was the first Twitch streamer to reach 10 million followers, says the ban is intended to "address online harassment".

A popular US gamer has been widely criticised for excluding female streamers from his channel, claiming it leads to "clickbait".

In an interview with video game website Polygon, Tyler "Ninja" Blevins said: "I don't play with female gamers."

The 27-year-old, who was the first gamer to reach 10 million followers on live streaming platform Twitch, has an average of more than 80,000 viewers per stream.

He justified his decision to only play with male gamers by saying: "If I have one conversation with one female streamer where we're playing with one another, and even if there's a hint of flirting, that is going to be taken and going to be put on every single video and be clickbait forever."

Ninja married fellow Twitch gamer Jessica "JGhosty" Blevins last year, with the couple recently celebrating their one-year anniversary. She is also his manager.

He said his decision was not due to any pressure from his wife, saying: "She had nothing to do with it. That was me being, 'I love our relationship,' and, 'No - I'm not even gonna put you through that'."

Ninja concluded: "The only way to avoid [the rumours] is to not play with them at all," insisting female gamers wouldn't be upset and it was "a respect thing".

He has since responded to the negative criticism his comments have received.

Writing on Twitter, he said: "While I understand some people have implied my views mean I have something against playing with women, I want to make clear the issue I'm addressing is online harassment, and my attempt to minimize it from our life."

Ninja said he felt the need to highlight the issue because he said it "affects all streamers, especially ones that make their relationships public" and that his "comments should not be characterized as anything beyond that."

Female gamers on Twitch have previously highlighted harassment and trolling they have received - predominantly about their appearance - while on the platform.

A derogatory term - "Twitch thot" - which has been used to describe female streamers on the site is defined by Urban Dictionary as "someone who streams on twitch, normally a female, who uses her body for personal gain".

Figured I'd share this since Ninja is currently in the spotlight, in regards to "what kids these days are up to."
(For those who live under a rock, he's basically the face of Fortnite and therefore has a ton of influence on preteen/teenage boys)

Until now, I haven't really had an opinion one way or another on the guy, but after reading this; Bra-fucking-vo!

Fantastic checkmate in 4d chess that...
A) Preserves his marriage and rejects degeneracy.
B) Admonishes "Twitch thots" and whores who shake their titties on livestream for nerdbux.
C) Does so under the guise of the same false-flag victimhood/white knightery used on the opposite end of the social spectrum.

Guy clearly has a legion of whores lined up, waiting to snag up whatever money/publicity/subscribers they can gather, right before leaving him in a wake of their own destruction. Hats off to him for closing the storm doors to that tretcherous typhoon of thottery.

What a great role model.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 10:47:53 AM by blasting_asshole »

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3645 on: August 14, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »
+11
Good on him for being redpilled on the THOT menace.  :nixon:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3646 on: August 14, 2018, 12:17:53 PM »

Quote from: Sky News

Ninja married fellow Twitch gamer Jessica "JGhosty" Blevins last year, with the couple recently celebrating their one-year anniversary. She is also his manager.

He said his decision was not due to any pressure from his wife (:lolno:), saying: "She had nothing to do with it. That was me being, 'I love our relationship,' and, 'No - I'm not even gonna put you through that'."

Under the thumb
Fixed

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3647 on: August 14, 2018, 01:11:24 PM »
+5

Seems like he did well for himself.  :jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3648 on: August 14, 2018, 01:18:46 PM »
+3
Yea he did fine.

Ideally, I would have done the exact same thing. Hook up with another streamer who I'm positive is both hot and has my best interests at heart and stick with her. Make her my "manager" who replies to emails, takes notes, creates calendar items and makes dinner reservations. Have a policy where I only decide who to feature on my channel after I've already nutted inside her.

In reality, I know I'd wind up trying to plow every Twitch whore who accidentally drops a pen and needs to bend over to pick it up, on my channel.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3649 on: August 14, 2018, 01:49:57 PM »
+3
In reality, I know I'd wind up trying to plow every Twitch whore who accidentally drops a pen and needs to bend over to pick it up, on my channel.
:goonette: Enjoy your incarceration, you rapist!