;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 329038 times)

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3975 on: October 03, 2018, 08:45:11 PM »
+1
Wow never looked at it that way

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3976 on: October 03, 2018, 09:07:21 PM »
+3
What did you expect from Ubisoft?
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3977 on: October 03, 2018, 09:35:27 PM »
+1
What did you expect from Ubisoft?
You know I was really hoping that they would have wised up, but they've been shielded from backlash for the most part. EA has taken more hits than they have. I think this is why the Ubisoft president has been a big promoter of game streaming and games as a service bullshit, is because they have not had any real backlash yet.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3978 on: October 04, 2018, 12:04:37 AM »
+3
You know western companies are actually getting worse at making people look believable

Look at this, her proportions and stance look like a man's.

Which gay faggot game is this so I'll know to avoid it?

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #3979 on: October 04, 2018, 12:25:54 AM »
+2

:geithner:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3980 on: October 04, 2018, 12:40:45 AM »
+2
You know the one thing I really liked about God of War is that it never pulled this bullshit. Game was complete from start to finish.

Oh yeah sure I'd be interested in exploring a fully recreated Athens, but you tack on all this required extra shit and buy-able resources to avoid a grind and it just kills any interest I have. Kingdom Come Deliverance just had some extra treasure maps and that was it, other than that the game was entirely complete. They let you explore fully recreated towns, churches, and monasteries.

The real kicker is, the gameplay aspects from AssCreed has not really evolved, you still have awful tailing missions.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:43:21 AM by a torrent of piss »

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3981 on: October 04, 2018, 01:51:40 PM »
+6
Stolen from twitter: when the check arrives in the mail but then bounces when you try to cash it

Sorry but people who aren't complete faggots aren't going to trudge through 15 hours of complete boring shit of a game for it to maybe get better (spoiler: it won't) Putting aside the fact modern games are making themselves be grindy on purpose to force you to spend money on the digital funbucks the game's page sells, Assassin Creed games haven't changed since the second one, the only difference in them is the amount of faggotry which increases with each game. I'm sure hiring a bunch of dangerhairs with no actual skills or work ethic to make a game has nothing to do with this, gotta meet those diversity quotas! This game better bomb or I feel like gaymers are just going to keep giving this studio money for the same game forever.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3982 on: October 04, 2018, 02:27:35 PM »
I bought the Digital Ultimate edition.

It's a good game

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3983 on: October 04, 2018, 03:17:31 PM »
I'm balls deep into Spider Man at the moment. There's no DLC/Microtransaction bullshit that I have noticed so far (10 hours or so in), and it's pretty fresh for an open world game (the side mission collectible stuff is there, but they introduce it gradually and keep the missions fresh to the point where I've actually enjoyed completing side mission stuff at the expense of the main story). The main story looks like it could have wrapped up after Spiderman saves the day from the doomsday weapon, but the game continues with a new story and 6 more villains. I don't know how much more is left, but even if I was only an hour away from the end, I've had fun.

Oh and it looks beautiful.

As for AssCreed. I never finished Origins, and there's nothing to draw me into Greece with this microtransaction bullshit.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #3984 on: October 04, 2018, 03:49:24 PM »
+8

It's a good game

You wouldn't recognize a good game if it came preinstalled on a gaming laptop flown in in a pizza box by a drone.  :geithner:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3985 on: October 04, 2018, 04:30:57 PM »
+6
paying double for the game and they don't even send you a physical statue this time

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3986 on: October 04, 2018, 04:42:51 PM »
+3

of course you did. why not spend an extra $60 bucks on costumes, ubisoft coins, and w/e other trash for another forgettable assassins creed game?

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3987 on: October 04, 2018, 04:53:39 PM »

of course you did. why not spend an extra $60 bucks on costumes, ubisoft coins, and w/e other trash for another forgettable assassins creed game?

Sure, why not? It's just money, there's always more of it.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #3988 on: October 05, 2018, 03:23:20 AM »
+4

Is there though?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #3989 on: October 05, 2018, 10:50:28 AM »
+2

Is there though?

Money? No. Debt? Yes.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3990 on: October 05, 2018, 11:07:56 AM »
+4

Is there though?

Money? No. Debt? Yes.

Modern currency is nothing but debt so...

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #3991 on: October 05, 2018, 11:22:28 AM »
+6

Is there though?

Money? No. Debt? Yes.

Modern currency is nothing but debt so...
Funko Pop will be the post-apocalypse currency.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3992 on: October 05, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »
+2
This is a 35 dollar toy

5 points of articulation and it's supposed to be a girl. Except it had crotch bulge, and it's molded into the lower half of the torso.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3993 on: October 05, 2018, 08:45:32 PM »
+2
Also Seahawk is supposed to be 45 years old and all the designs look like grade school children.

I dunno who OK'd this but the biggest crime is Hordak. Instead of a cybernetic roided out Nosferatu, they made him look like Voldemont with a trump wig.

Just like everything is atrocious, the fucking background art you see was traced from the original 1980's series. That's the only reason it looks detailed.

They couldn't even opt to make a stylized 3d render for the buildings in order to make things look nice, the fucking blueprints exist for all the major Eternia locations. I know this because I've used them myself.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 08:48:00 PM by a torrent of piss »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3994 on: October 05, 2018, 08:53:48 PM »
+3
Rob Liefeld School Of Can't Draw Feet, truly talented artists helming this project.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3995 on: October 05, 2018, 09:04:47 PM »
+2
The main aspect of MOTU is that the designs are outrageous and weird. They're also brightly colored and grab your attention. They look inherently cool.

Like Look at beast man he's this Hulking orange Ape covered in spike armor and he controls bizarre creatures. Fucking She-Ra had swift wind which was a White Alicorn wearing a Luchador mask with huge ass shimmering rainbow wings.

All I see here is that, all the Nu-Ra designs are bland, lack a ton of detail, and everything is soft edges. There's also no hard edges on anything, all the clothing is shit. This is a 1980's property you're reviving if you're not drawing inspiration from Heavy metal or Glam Rock bands you're fucking doing it wrong. Like what the fuck is up with that gay eskimo outfit for Frosta? It could be mistaken from something from The Small World Ride in Disney World.

Original Frosta resembles Pat Benetar, I can garunfuckingtee you they made her an asian girl because someone likes Overwatch.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #3996 on: October 05, 2018, 09:19:34 PM »
+7
all the designs look like grade school children.

I dunno who OK'd this

:jew:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3997 on: October 05, 2018, 10:15:17 PM »
+6
The main aspect of MOTU is that the designs are outrageous and weird. They're also brightly colored and grab your attention. They look inherently cool.

Like Look at beast man he's this Hulking orange Ape covered in spike armor and he controls bizarre creatures. Fucking She-Ra had swift wind which was a White Alicorn wearing a Luchador mask with huge ass shimmering rainbow wings.

All I see here is that, all the Nu-Ra designs are bland, lack a ton of detail, and everything is soft edges. There's also no hard edges on anything, all the clothing is shit. This is a 1980's property you're reviving if you're not drawing inspiration from Heavy metal or Glam Rock bands you're fucking doing it wrong. Like what the fuck is up with that gay eskimo outfit for Frosta? It could be mistaken from something from The Small World Ride in Disney World.

Original Frosta resembles Pat Benetar, I can garunfuckingtee you they made her an asian girl because someone likes Overwatch.

Trap sprung: on yourself

:clint2:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3998 on: October 05, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
+2
Oh this goes deeper

There's a series of videos where places like nerdist and others state directly that you're a terrible sexist person for liking the old series because it adheres to gender stereotypes. Video goes even father and bashes the original VA's including the woman who voices she-ra because she said that the new creative team shouldn't jettison the fans who have liked the series for 30+ years.

She-Ra was the female version of He-Man because Mattel was seeing that girls were not buying MOTU. They made things ultra girly in order to appeal to girls and it worked. The original figures came with brushable hair and combs. But what happened was girls didn;t stick around, the guys did and She-Ra melded into the regular MOTU continuity in the early 2000's.

Now I'm not one to favor fake hair like that because it's not show accurate nor will it ever behave as such. if you're doing molded plastic hair or even hair that has articulation you're appealing to guys. Men are the ones who will shell out over 35 bucks for a figure, Figmas, Revoltech, NECA, Hot Toys, these are the dolls that guys will buy.

By bashing men they're driving away their primary audience.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
    • Awards
« Reply #3999 on: October 05, 2018, 10:36:21 PM »
+15
By bashing men they're driving away their primary audience.

I know this is a hard concept to grasp for you but men shouldn't obsess over children's cartoons, much less cartoons made for girls.