;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 297250 times)

Pumpkin Toilet

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #2400 on: February 03, 2018, 11:45:34 AM »
+3
Bethesda has denied EA and Activison buyout offers in the past. Their games do allow for same sex interaction though and at least it's not queeny and gross.

And the only openly gay couple in Skyrim (well, technically Solstheim) are both found dead!

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2401 on: February 05, 2018, 03:00:26 AM »
+14
Is there any triple-ayyyyyyy  game studios left that aren't fulla scumfucks and pozholes? 

Bethesda seems to be the only one left, not to say they don't have issues with quality and paid mods and Todd "see that mountain' Howard but they seem the most consumer friendly company out there, unless I'm missing someone.

Everyone seems to like CD Projekt Red, who's responsible for The Witcher. 

There's also this funny reply from an admin on Rockstar Games' own community boards

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2402 on: February 05, 2018, 04:41:39 AM »
+19
LOL @ culturally sensitive and enlightened butthurt SJW who doesn't realize Serbia and Russia are separate countries.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2403 on: February 05, 2018, 07:49:32 PM »
+1
The person that the great warrior poets Smashmouth wrote about in their ballad Allstar

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y47h6nVZg6k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y47h6nVZg6k</a>

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2404 on: February 05, 2018, 07:53:05 PM »
nigga was sucking so much dick he got bruised knees

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2405 on: February 05, 2018, 08:04:29 PM »
+7
I remember when guys used to go to anime conventions dressed like Sailor Moon as a joke.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2406 on: February 05, 2018, 09:42:40 PM »
+2
I remember when guys used to go to anime conventions dressed like Sailor Moon as a joke.

I think it was always just a creepy fetish...  (stonk)

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Cool Pumpkin Spice Latte Aunt
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2407 on: February 11, 2018, 12:44:22 AM »
+10
AToP can confirm, this doesn't work. :(

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2408 on: February 11, 2018, 04:25:40 AM »
+17
AToP can confirm, this doesn't work. :(

Of course it doesn't work, you have to beat her up first in order to weaken her, then throw the ball.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2409 on: February 12, 2018, 10:36:55 PM »
+3
apparently there's a new game set in medieval bohemia and goons and the usual sjw trash are melting down because there are no black people in it

atop, give the me the unsourced breakdown
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2410 on: February 13, 2018, 02:47:45 AM »
+16
There was some talk of it in the other games thread. In a nutshell, the lead designer is a bit of a shitlord and also preferred historical accuracy over muh diversity and that caused sjw's to REEE. He then bantzed the aforementioned faggots to hell and back.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2411 on: February 13, 2018, 04:21:47 AM »
+13
I have no idea what it is but I need this game. I don't care if I don't play one second of it, it's already worth the money
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2412 on: February 13, 2018, 06:00:50 AM »
+9
Fuck it, I preordered the damn game.  Looks fun, and hopefully its not Skyrim-level broken on release.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2413 on: February 13, 2018, 09:11:31 AM »
+1
I have been playing the PoE 2 beta.  There are some ominous signs that Obsidian has fixed a lot of what wasn't broken. 

They unnecessarily reduced the party size from 6 to 5 and they made some unwelcome changes to the combat system that simplified what didn't need to be simlified while adding some weird complexities.    The much ballyhooed ship-to-ship combat is all done by text. 

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2414 on: February 17, 2018, 12:26:14 PM »
+16

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2415 on: February 17, 2018, 02:36:44 PM »
+9
TNC had ~319k sales by December of 2017.

KCD has over 500k after being out for two days.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2416 on: February 17, 2018, 03:18:28 PM »
+3
KCD also got blacklisted for being non-pozzed

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2417 on: February 17, 2018, 08:04:31 PM »
+2
I'm to the point in KCD where I'm just violently one shotting everything and breaking through everyone's defenses.

Most enemies don;t even fall when they die now, they just stand in place looking eviscerated and then maybe after a minute or 2 they'll go through their death animation and the physics will make the corpse bounce like a ball before crumpling over.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2418 on: February 18, 2018, 02:28:23 AM »
+15
Of course atop managed to turn a serious, grim, realistic, historical Eastern European game into an anime fight.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2419 on: February 18, 2018, 04:38:12 AM »
+5
I got the game too and it is super badass. I literally got it just to support a shitlord's endeavors, and turns out it's a fucking masterpiece game.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #2420 on: February 18, 2018, 05:45:12 AM »
+11
What struck me the most is how Christianity is shown in a normal, everyday light and the majority of people are actually decent folk who show genuine sympathy when Henry tells them about the raid on his village. No grimderp "Haha sux 2 be u" or "KKKristianity" shit here.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2421 on: February 18, 2018, 09:59:58 AM »
+10
I'm enjoying the fact that the nobility is actually composed of decent people who actually give a shit, instead of the Hollywood caricature of the corrupt, oppressive, hedonistic piece of shit.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2422 on: February 18, 2018, 11:09:42 AM »
+11
I'm enjoying the fact that the nobility is actually composed of decent people who actually give a shit, instead of the Hollywood caricature of the corrupt, oppressive, hedonistic piece of shit.

There's a lot of reasons European feudalism came to exist, and a lot of reasons it came to an end.  But the fact it was functional is one reason it stuck around so long.  If every local Earl or Baron was a daughter raping husband murdering larcenous mustache twirling villain the peasantry would have revolted (and occasionally did).  Make no mistake class differences were a Real Thing™ but most nobility, especially the local Lord, was trying to at least fulfill what they saw as a real responsibility toward Lord and Land.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2423 on: February 18, 2018, 11:32:05 AM »
+6

There's a lot of reasons European feudalism came to exist, and a lot of reasons it came to an end.  But the fact it was functional is one reason it stuck around so long.  If every local Earl or Baron was a daughter raping husband murdering larcenous mustache twirling villain the peasantry would have revolted (and occasionally did).  Make no mistake class differences were a Real Thing™ but most nobility, especially the local Lord, was trying to at least fulfill what they saw as a real responsibility toward Lord and Land.

You could still argue that feudalism still exists in a way with modern technocratic European governments.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Texan Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2424 on: February 18, 2018, 12:16:46 PM »
+10
I'm to the point in KCD where I'm just violently one shotting everything and breaking through everyone's defenses.

Most enemies don;t even fall when they die now, they just stand in place looking eviscerated and then maybe after a minute or 2 they'll go through their death animation and the physics will make the corpse bounce like a ball before crumpling over.
Of course atop managed to turn a serious, grim, realistic, historical Eastern European game into an anime fight.

OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU, c. 1400 A.D.

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"