;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 332877 times)

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #2700 on: April 14, 2018, 02:11:59 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xAdg-s28K4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xAdg-s28K4</a>
:tom:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2701 on: April 14, 2018, 08:49:13 PM »
+7
Bullyhunters blew up so badly that Steel Series and Soylent are issuing a class action lawsuit against them because the 35 minute stream did irreversible harm to their brands. Steel series statement that they issued on their twitter was immediately dogpiled on by a bunch of people because the whole thing was funded by Steel Series to begin with and yet they claim ignorance. The fucking webcode for the bullyhunters site even has Steel Series' fingerprints all over it.

Congrats ladies you're breaking new ground. You got fucking Steel Series and Soylent mad. The lowest of low test you successfully alienated and they want to take you to court. You fucked up that hard.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2702 on: April 14, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »
+14
Nice links, nigger.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/steelseries/our-statement-on-bullyhunters/10156227670083808/

BullyHunters pitched us with a simple idea - let’s work together to fight online harassment. And because we believe that’s a noble cause, we supported it.

It’s now clear that we didn’t do a good job in understanding exactly what we were supporting. And we’re sorry for that.

The way BullyHunters represented the gaming community was wrong and disingenuous. Most gamers don’t experience harassment, and more importantly, 99%+ of gamers don’t do the harassing. We’re well aware of the many faults with BullyHunters. We hear you guys, and we agree.

To clear a few things up: BullyHunters was not a viral campaign stage-managed by us. We did not hire a marketing agency to create it. We didn’t have anything to do with its execution, content or messaging. And more importantly, we would never take advantage of an issue like bullying to sell hardware. They asked us to supply some headsets, support the call for positive change, and we did.

Although we still believe in a world where harassment isn’t tolerated, it’s clear to us that BullyHunters is hurting, not helping, that cause. On Friday, we ended our support and partnership with the organization.

We apologize to those who support our brand and expect more due diligence in vetting out campaigns and partnerships we associate ourselves with.

Didn't see anything about Soylent and bullyhunters at all.

Nothing about a class action lawsuit either.  ATOP, you are a lying retard.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2703 on: April 14, 2018, 09:08:29 PM »
Nice links, nigger.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/steelseries/our-statement-on-bullyhunters/10156227670083808/

BullyHunters pitched us with a simple idea - let’s work together to fight online harassment. And because we believe that’s a noble cause, we supported it.

It’s now clear that we didn’t do a good job in understanding exactly what we were supporting. And we’re sorry for that.

The way BullyHunters represented the gaming community was wrong and disingenuous. Most gamers don’t experience harassment, and more importantly, 99%+ of gamers don’t do the harassing. We’re well aware of the many faults with BullyHunters. We hear you guys, and we agree.

To clear a few things up: BullyHunters was not a viral campaign stage-managed by us. We did not hire a marketing agency to create it. We didn’t have anything to do with its execution, content or messaging. And more importantly, we would never take advantage of an issue like bullying to sell hardware. They asked us to supply some headsets, support the call for positive change, and we did.

Although we still believe in a world where harassment isn’t tolerated, it’s clear to us that BullyHunters is hurting, not helping, that cause. On Friday, we ended our support and partnership with the organization.

We apologize to those who support our brand and expect more due diligence in vetting out campaigns and partnerships we associate ourselves with.

Didn't see anything about Soylent and bullyhunters at all.

Nothing about a class action lawsuit either.  ATOP, you are a lying retard.
You'll see faggot, the lulz are coming around for a second attack. Your sides are going to be blasted into orbit.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian old White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #2704 on: April 14, 2018, 09:38:32 PM »
+7

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2705 on: April 15, 2018, 12:47:17 AM »
+2
Listen I know for a fact that Soylent is pissed and withdrew their support. I divined it by reading the bubbles in the Gamer Fuel, they're never wrong.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2706 on: April 15, 2018, 02:56:48 AM »
+11
Listen I know for a fact that Soylent is pissed and withdrew their support. I divined it by reading the bubbles in the Gamer Fuel, they're never wrong.
Fuck off with your lying faggot ass

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2707 on: April 15, 2018, 09:09:41 AM »
+12
Bullyhunters got shoah'd, Press F.

°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2708 on: April 15, 2018, 11:24:17 AM »
+11
Women can't even properly scam some betas.

"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2709 on: April 15, 2018, 12:58:44 PM »
+7
Also I had no idea Steelseries headsets are more expensive than a console. I was thinking of getting the bullyhunters one to go right next to my Ouya and Chinese Clone Consoles, but for 300 bucks they can shove it.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2710 on: April 15, 2018, 10:43:04 PM »
+7
Spend $200 on a hi point .40 and blow your fucking brains out niglet atop

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2711 on: April 15, 2018, 10:55:42 PM »
+5
Also it looks like Hasbro is looking to selloff Wizards of the Coast. They're trying to pump it up so it can attract some buyers, but good lord I had no idea just how pozzed it has become. MTG and D&D are lost. They have more poz than Africa and California combined.

And nobody is looking to play an actual game, they're looking for a way to shoe-horn in politics into everything and argue with other players. Nothing gets off the ground at any of these meetups.

You have to search hard for some actual grognards and when you find them greet them well with dry sarcasm that was dipped into years of bitterness and disappointment with the world, and with that they will embrace you.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #2712 on: April 16, 2018, 02:02:54 AM »
+1
Also I had no idea Steelseries headsets are more expensive than a console. I was thinking of getting the bullyhunters one to go right next to my Ouya and Chinese Clone Consoles, but for 300 bucks they can shove it.

Yep, for some reason I have trouble believing that they would be better than similar (and slightly cheaper) Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic headsets.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2713 on: April 16, 2018, 01:01:06 PM »
+2
Also it looks like Hasbro is looking to selloff Wizards of the Coast. They're trying to pump it up so it can attract some buyers, but good lord I had no idea just how pozzed it has become. MTG and D&D are lost. They have more poz than Africa and California combined.

The selloff has been a rumor for years, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro finally pulled the trigger given that the game is currently in a state of decline. 

The newest set is called Dominaria and its a return to the world of the first dozen or so Magic sets, except, well, not really.  The original Magic sets were heavily fantasy themed with a lot of inspiration being drawn from medieval and oriental traditions.  Dominaria has... black women with undercuts as European knights.

:facepalm:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2714 on: April 16, 2018, 01:46:31 PM »
+2
Legendary on an uncommon?

That's also a stupid amount of abilities on there, especially at that rarity. Looks like design has gotten sloppy since I last played.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2715 on: April 16, 2018, 01:57:06 PM »
+1
They put in a new batch of sorceries you can only cast if you have a legendary creature on the board so the uncommon low cost legends were necessary for the design I guess

I stopped playing around Mirrodin in the early 2000s and I feel like I made the right choice but I hear Chinese fakes of the old cards have gotten good enough to fool people if they're in sleeves so I might grab some of those to fuck around with

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2716 on: April 16, 2018, 02:14:29 PM »
+1
I never did Friday night magic shit or anything beyond play totally casual games with friends but the planes shit and dual cards or whatever killed it for me.

I guess I never really bought any brand new magic cards anyway so fuck it. The Chinese will always print copies of old cards if wizards eats it.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2717 on: April 16, 2018, 02:17:15 PM »
+1
I hear Chinese fakes of the old cards have gotten good enough to fool people if they're in sleeves so I might grab some of those to fuck around with

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/5-0-WHOLE-SETS-56PCS-LOT-Black-Core-Cards-Magical-Proxy-Modern-Legacy-Vintage-MIXED2-3/32823920381.html

The 6.0 proxies are apparently amazing, but I don't know how many people you're going to fool showing up with a pack fresh Black Lotus in a normal plastic sleeve.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2718 on: April 16, 2018, 03:28:59 PM »
I stopped playing around Mirrodin in the early 2000s and I feel like I made the right choice but I hear Chinese fakes of the old cards have gotten good enough to fool people if they're in sleeves so I might grab some of those to fuck around with
There were still a bunch of really good sets up through at least 2010-11.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2719 on: April 16, 2018, 03:32:20 PM »
+1

The selloff has been a rumor for years, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro finally pulled the trigger given that the game is currently in a state of decline. 

The newest set is called Dominaria and its a return to the world of the first dozen or so Magic sets, except, well, not really.  The original Magic sets were heavily fantasy themed with a lot of inspiration being drawn from medieval and oriental traditions.  Dominaria has... black women with undercuts as European knights.

:facepalm:
That is a damn shame. I held on to my old magic cards for so long because I liked the art so much. Now it’s just sjw pozz.
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2720 on: April 16, 2018, 05:28:29 PM »
+2
Magic the Gathering:

1994             2018

1994             2018

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2721 on: April 17, 2018, 01:20:37 AM »
+7
There seems to be an arms race among many companies on who can make the most visually unattractive female characters.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2722 on: April 17, 2018, 01:44:40 AM »
+3
Also didn't realize how fucking bad things are getting at Crunchyroll they're censoring shit and now they want to take it a step further and censor stuff like feet by either blurring them from view or enlarging the frame so they're out of view. Tits apparently need to be covered up and they want to butcher translation scripts so they can espouse leftist propaganda.

They're also scooping up stuff that's supposed to be harem shit and pulling a Harmony Gold so they're the sole providers of it and are just releasing heavily butchered versions and are issuing takedown notices for the original japanese ones with fan translations and that are uncensored images.

Even fucking ADV and Tokyopop didn't pull this shit. We're going fucking backwards, this is the same bullshit that the Fox version of Escaflowne and CardCaptor Sakura were called out for. Fuck this even goes a level beyond 4kids. But now it's ok and it's politically justified because of identity politics so it's not REAL censorship.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:46:42 AM by a torrent of piss »

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #2723 on: April 17, 2018, 07:15:51 AM »
+3
Sooner or later these fags will abandon gook cartoons because they will think they are nazi propaganda.
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Twitter Rapist

• Domestic Threat
  • Flame, dear flame
    • Awards
« Reply #2724 on: April 17, 2018, 08:33:13 AM »
+1
Oh no darkies in my fantasy game. You faggots sure do sound like a bunch of triggered snowflakes whenever you see representation of any kind. Maybe you need a safe space to hide from the magical minorities lest your feels get hurt even further.