;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 297371 times)

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #2725 on: April 17, 2018, 08:39:54 AM »
+17
Oh no darkies in my fantasy game. You faggots sure do sound like a bunch of triggered snowflakes whenever you see representation of any kind. Maybe you need a safe space to hide from the magical minorities lest your feels get hurt even further.
Yeah it is kinda doofy as a society that we feel the need to force nigs into every god damn thing. Yeah a negress knight sure. It's all retarded and if you don't get ticked at how retarded it is maybe you're part of it? Either way kill yourself faggot.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2726 on: April 17, 2018, 12:42:03 PM »
+4
It has nothing to do with being triggered it's just a weird looking creative choice.

Like if Diablo 3 did a white caucasian witch doctor and dressed in the same garb it just wouldn't look good.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2727 on: April 17, 2018, 12:54:54 PM »
+9
Sooner or later these fags will abandon gook cartoons because they will think they are nazi propaganda.

More than once people have noticed how many anime avatars there are in the EVIL ALT-RIGHT HATE COMMUNITY. None of it is particularly worth reading, but anime is TAINTED now by the hands of supreeeeeemists.

The Ringer:
Why Do Anonymous Twitter Trolls Use Anime Avatars?

some gay anarchist website:
The Alt Right, Anime Avatars, and The Authoritarian Philosophy of Love

NY Mag:
How Anime Avatars on Twitter Help Explain Politics Online in 2015

The only noteworthy and amusing thing in there is that the NY Mag article is from 2015 and is basically GAMERGATE GAMERGATE GAMERGATE, but it features a screencap of a Wyatt tweet and then the author comes really, really close to having a moment of clarity and foresight - and remember that this was published in November '15:

This kind of too-much-time-online nerdiness seems to be correlated in turn and Im just speculating here; I have no data with an outgrowth of new, weird, fascinating kinds of outside-the-mainstream or extreme politics, like effusive 21st-century Titoism. Or like Gamergate. (Many of these political communities seem deeply focused on ideological purity and membership requirements, which, well, draw your own conclusions.) And because the anime avatars are tweeting and chatting and posting on message boards and Tumblr and Reddit more than anyone else, they are, unlike egg avatars, actually driving political conversations. Not fully into the mainstream, yet. But in a way that legacy publications have already been forced to confront, and that actual policymakers will be forced to manage.

Basically he falls into the same mental trap that a lot of left leaning writers do, where they come so close to understanding something and then divert to Principal Skinner "No, it's the children who are wrong." rationalization because right-wing = bad.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2728 on: April 17, 2018, 01:16:56 PM »
+10
If you're chafing under an increasingly-byzantine system of strictures, media that exists outside of your cultural context and barely touches on such strictures represents a vision of release. Combine that with the distinctly internet-driven methods of distribution of anime that grew alongside the internet itself, which made anime a distinctly internet-centric activity and thus a gathering point for people who largely interacted on the internet, and it becomes a distinct and meaningful symbol for those who are being pushed out of the mainstream and engage in a lot of online interaction.

The weeb-right was always the inevitable reaction to the rise of SJW media domination.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Cool Pumpkin Spice Latte Aunt
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2729 on: April 17, 2018, 02:46:30 PM »
+7
Pay attention, AToP! >:(

If you're chafing under an increasingly-byzantine system of strictures, media that exists outside of your cultural context and barely touches on such strictures represents a vision of release. Combine that with the distinctly internet-driven methods of distribution of anime that grew alongside the internet itself, which made anime a distinctly internet-centric activity and thus a gathering point for people who largely interacted on the internet, and it becomes a distinct and meaningful symbol for those who are being pushed out of the mainstream and engage in a lot of online interaction.

The weeb-right was always the inevitable reaction to the rise of SJW media domination.
Nicely stated.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2730 on: April 17, 2018, 02:54:35 PM »
+2
Faggots keep hyping up Labo as the new way for videogames because it's SCIENCE and NON-VIOLENT AND NOT PROBLEMATIC, ALL GAMES MUST BE THIS NOW.

If it was a 20 dollar budget title i could see the appeal, but it's 80 dollars and the main gameplay tools are made out of fucking cardboard and really won't hold up under wear and tear.

Prices for older games are dropping So I've actually picked up more older Nintendo titles for the NES and SNES. I actually found a copy of Dragon Warrior 2 for 15 bucks and a bunch of those Official Third Party SNES carts like Unholy Night were discounted at like 10 dollars.

I'm actually up to 55 NES games and like 115 SNES games

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #2731 on: April 17, 2018, 05:39:00 PM »
+23
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #2732 on: April 17, 2018, 06:28:37 PM »
Prices for older games are dropping

Because people can pay $80 for a snes classic and load it with whatever games they want.

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2733 on: April 17, 2018, 06:36:02 PM »
+8
Prices for older games are dropping

Because people can pay $80 for a snes classic and load it with whatever games they want.

Buying old physical games is for hoarders and Youtubers who don't want to green screen a collection behind them for their 20 minute rants about how Funky Kong was the true villain of Diddy's Kong Quest

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2734 on: April 17, 2018, 06:57:20 PM »
+4
Hey.

I like my physical games.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2735 on: April 17, 2018, 07:09:30 PM »
+2
Oh no darkies in my fantasy game. You faggots sure do sound like a bunch of triggered snowflakes whenever you see representation of any kind. Maybe you need a safe space to hide from the magical minorities lest your feels get hurt even further.

SOMEONE PUT NIGGERS IN MY MAGICAL CARDS
GAME I AM SO MAD

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2736 on: April 17, 2018, 07:11:42 PM »
+20

GAME I AM SO MAD
SOMEONE PUT MEXICANS IN MY COUNTRY LAND PLACE I AM SO MAD

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2737 on: April 17, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »
+13
SOME

BODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2738 on: April 17, 2018, 08:18:43 PM »

GAME I AM SO MAD

You play magic lol

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2739 on: April 17, 2018, 08:44:20 PM »
+3
Buying old physical games is for fags
His name was Harry Anderson

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2740 on: April 17, 2018, 09:00:26 PM »
+5

GAME I AM SO MAD

You play magic lol
I have time since I'm not putting in 12 hour days mowing lawns.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2741 on: April 17, 2018, 09:19:13 PM »
+2
You play magic cards lol

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2742 on: April 17, 2018, 10:11:23 PM »
+7
You play magic cards lol

You don't have friends to play Magic with lol

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2743 on: April 17, 2018, 10:51:14 PM »
+1
I'll be your friend proc

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2744 on: April 17, 2018, 11:10:29 PM »
+1
I'll be your friend proc

Sounds good bruh

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2745 on: April 18, 2018, 12:15:37 AM »
+3

GAME I AM SO MAD

You play magic lol
I have time since I'm not putting in 12 hour days mowing lawns.
Easy there. he's also pretty good at washing dishes and painting walls too

asip

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2746 on: April 18, 2018, 12:40:23 AM »
+9
Yeah well at least he's not quintuple nigger dave. I'd trust proc to mow my lawn I wouldn't trust you a nigger to walk by a bicycle without stealing it.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2747 on: April 18, 2018, 07:36:31 AM »
Roasted

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2748 on: April 18, 2018, 10:44:57 AM »
+25

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #2749 on: April 18, 2018, 11:16:00 AM »
+4

My one complaint is that dave is listed as only a triplenigger

It's DecaNigger dave

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER