;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 220490 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #2925 on: May 16, 2018, 08:09:51 AM »
+3
I wanna like Fortnite, but it's way too slow and I don't understand the building mechanics. I assume you're not supposed to build a big, elaborate fortress since eventually the bubble will shrink and said fortress will be outside and you'll die.

Am I supposed to farm a bunch of building supplies with the pickaxe?

Does it even matter and is it all up to whatever playstyle I decide on?

0/10 too happy and whimsical. Way too much room for creativity and not enough linear playstyle grinding.

Battlegrounds is awesome, though.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2926 on: May 16, 2018, 11:32:09 AM »
+10
Ever notice how defensive ATOP is when it comes to the tism
Just like you defend your clutch of McRibs every time you think Richard Simmons is near.

richard simmons hasn't been a threat to the morbidly obese since 1984. get with the times.
Neither has been the Klan, but that doesn't stop Black people from seeing them constantly out of the corner of their eye.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2927 on: May 16, 2018, 02:40:19 PM »
I wanna like Fortnite, but it's way too slow and I don't understand the building mechanics. I assume you're not supposed to build a big, elaborate fortress since eventually the bubble will shrink and said fortress will be outside and you'll die.

Am I supposed to farm a bunch of building supplies with the pickaxe?

Does it even matter and is it all up to whatever playstyle I decide on?

0/10 too happy and whimsical. Way too much room for creativity and not enough linear playstyle grinding.

Battlegrounds is awesome, though.
The building mechanics are bullshit. I've seen people in front of you instabuild huge sky bridges as they sprint, then jump behind you and fuck you in the ass before you can turn around.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2928 on: May 16, 2018, 02:57:04 PM »
+9
:moderngaming:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2929 on: May 16, 2018, 05:09:42 PM »
+1
So so far in 2018 there's yet to be a game that women have rallied around.

not even a cult following nitche game like Conan Exiles.

Even that fucking gay harry potter VN where you pay 300 dollars to win the game was quickly surrounded and cornered by males due to all the Merula waifu faggotry.

And yet you have companies still virtue signaling about the threat of banning more men from entering the industry and have women only positions open. They're getting worse than Univision and Univision is pretty racist and sexist.

What will it take to get them to stop trying to be socially aware because all i see are deluded people being angry that reality doesn't  mimic the fantasy in their head.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:12:05 PM by a torrent of piss »

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2930 on: May 16, 2018, 05:50:58 PM »
+2
So so far in 2018 there's yet to be a game that women have rallied around.

The only games women like are mobile trash and Bioware gay CYOAs.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2931 on: May 16, 2018, 06:25:39 PM »
+5
It's not everyday that someone writes a book about you and your evil ways, but here we are.

yes we have a problem that too many geeks and nerds are overly masculine. Not only that they talk to girls.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2932 on: May 16, 2018, 10:24:42 PM »
+5
It's not everyday that someone writes a book about you and your evil ways, but here we are.

yes we have a problem that too many geeks and nerds are overly masculine. Not only that they talk to girls.
Alternate title “Too Many Fonts.”
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2933 on: May 17, 2018, 12:20:36 AM »
+7
Also those arrow button icons at the button are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too close to the edge. You never want stuff like that be that close to where there's no room for the ink to bleed because you have to account for how the machine will cut the cover pages and could ruin the cover.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2934 on: May 17, 2018, 02:33:59 AM »
+6
There's been some discussion of esports related shit here and how womynz are being mistreated and subjugated by toxic masculinity, but if you want to know more about the actual facts, here's a good video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsrk5H3gkTM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsrk5H3gkTM</a>

TLDW: There are women-only tournaments where girls, who are on average are MUCH less skilled can earn some decent money and where men cannot enter, while the normal pro scene is completely open for girls to join, if they are good enough.

But muh discrimination.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2935 on: May 17, 2018, 08:50:13 AM »
+5
Also those arrow button icons at the button are waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too close to the edge. You never want stuff like that be that close to where there's no room for the ink to bleed because you have to account for how the machine will cut the cover pages and could ruin the cover.
That, and they're not the Konami Code. :lolno:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2936 on: May 17, 2018, 09:26:44 AM »
+17
"Why Men Are Evil," by A Man Pretending to Be a Woman So He Can Take Jobs From Real Women

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2937 on: May 17, 2018, 12:50:13 PM »
+5
"Why Men Are Evil," by A Man Pretending to Be a Woman So He Can Take Jobs From Real Women

And to sell large quantities of said book as part of mandatory college intro courses.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2938 on: May 17, 2018, 02:51:47 PM »
+11
Well this was interesting /v/ started to insult some female esports faggot by calling her the same names that one would a male virgin and berate her in much the same way.

She got real hurt.

Especially when someone mockingly said "do you even know what guys are like? Have you ever been with an actual guy before?".  It was very effective and she couldn't take it.

Ofcourse fun was over once the twitch white knights arrived, and only then did she have the courage to scream back in retaliation.

Fucking Feminists Incels.

But yeah she was treated pretty much like one would a guy. Once her pussy pass was revoked it left her vulnerable.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 02:54:59 PM by a torrent of piss »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2939 on: May 17, 2018, 08:12:36 PM »
So steam is now removing games from it's service that contain excessive female nudity. Hunniepop was the first one to be put on notice that they need to censor themselves or get removed entirely from Steam's platform. Mind you there is absolutely no outcry on male nudity they just want female nudity gone.

Conan Exiles mods also had a meltdown because many players are just playing the game for achievements. The platinum/100%/10000g on the hardest difficulty would take close to 1500 hours to finish, on the easiest difficulty it takes under 10 hours, and with the admin commands it takes around an hour. This game is also falling under Steam's female nudity scrutiny since the females start out with nothing on(as do the males but nobody is offended about seeing dick) and the fucking mods will agree to censorship if the devs make it only possible to get the trophies on the absolute hardest difficulty.

And the strat for exiles on the hardest difficulty is spending 15-25 hours at first standing by the same spot in the river where you can get water easily and by killing the same single mob that wanders into your path every few minutes. From what that mob drops you need to build up enough materials for 10 bed mats and also keep gathering from the surrounding bushes every few mintues as well, but you can't go more than 3 feet from the same spot. The reason being is that hunger and thirst are cranked so high that you only have 5-10hp left from the walk to the initial starting area and about 15-30 seconds to sate your hunger and thirst before you die from the straight run to the river. Once at the river you can also be daring to hit a large rock near by for stones that you need to build an axe but you'll run the risk of missing that mob you need and could also pull a level 25 mob when only after 25 hours you'll just be under level 10 and the mob would kill you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 08:21:47 PM by a torrent of piss »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2940 on: May 18, 2018, 01:15:17 AM »
+6
One of my predication may have come true, campo santo may be behind steam suddenly being very concerned that there are too many scantly clad women in videogames and these games must be removed from steam.

Sofar all of the companies affected tried to contact steam for clarification and either got zero response or a "you know what you've done you're in trouble" that seems to be a brand new computer automated message.

There's also a rumor going around that some valve guys tried to strongarm some GOG employees into also censoring or removing the same games from their platform.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2941 on: May 18, 2018, 07:01:53 AM »
+2
One of my predication may have come true, campo santo may be behind steam suddenly being very concerned that there are too many scantly clad women in videogames and these games must be removed from steam.

Sofar all of the companies affected tried to contact steam for clarification and either got zero response or a "you know what you've done you're in trouble" that seems to be a brand new computer automated message.

There's also a rumor going around that some valve guys tried to strongarm some GOG employees into also censoring or removing the same games from their platform.
GOG? And why the hell would steam listen to the fire watch developer?

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2942 on: May 18, 2018, 07:14:08 AM »
+2
GOG? And why the hell would steam listen to the fire watch developer?

Valve bought Campo Santo for some reason.

And if CS is putting pressure on GOG to drop gay animu games, the games' devs should sue the shit out of them.

Ossipago

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2943 on: May 18, 2018, 08:23:20 AM »
+5
i just realised the mussie scientist woman in battletech is also fat.  l o l that checkbox diversity

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2944 on: May 18, 2018, 10:01:18 AM »
+4
The fat part doesn't bother me that much, as she's not a superhero or anything active. But there's a line in her backstory somewhere about her professor being a troon. Also, her ex-(of course)husband was a terrorist. To elaborate, the future Arab woman was married to a bomb maker who taught children how to make bombs.

There is so much wrong with this dumb fucking game, but that's what I get for buying a game from a company that sits comfortably on mediocrity.

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #2945 on: May 18, 2018, 10:56:10 AM »
+1

This largely affects weebshit and Sanic tier games so I can't say I'm concerned.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2946 on: May 18, 2018, 02:36:47 PM »
+2

This largely affects weebshit and Sanic tier games so I can't say I'm concerned.
Sonic is known for its full frontal male nudity.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2947 on: May 18, 2018, 05:57:17 PM »
+5

They're letting western developed gay visual novels with gendrequeer bullshit stay and that garbage has more nudity than whats apparently on the ban list.

It seems any type of game that involves a man trying to romance a woman are being specifically targeted. They're being called rape/sexual assault trainer programs.

The dude who worked on the failed half life 3 documents chimed in and said everything became a real shitshow at Valve. This was further validated when a bunch of valve employees stated that Games are inherently queer and trans friendly spaces.

Honestly Hunniepop has less nudity than Witcher 3.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 06:02:41 PM by a torrent of piss »

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2948 on: May 18, 2018, 11:05:12 PM »
+3

They're letting western developed gay visual novels with gendrequeer bullshit stay and that garbage has more nudity than whats apparently on the ban list.

It seems any type of game that involves a man trying to romance a woman are being specifically targeted. They're being called rape/sexual assault trainer programs.

The dude who worked on the failed half life 3 documents chimed in and said everything became a real shitshow at Valve. This was further validated when a bunch of valve employees stated that Games are inherently queer and trans friendly spaces.

The cancer seeks to claim another victim.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2949 on: May 19, 2018, 01:06:41 AM »
+4
Funnily enough /pol investigated who ran these organizations once it turned up that a religious rights group was in the mix

So it was revealed that it's a Hebrew Pincer Attack. An attack from the Far Left and Far Right.

Witcher 3 did actually come up as one of the games the groups want to put on the chopping block according to their manfesto so now 4chan and Reddit are preemptively reporting valve's money makers. For example Fortnite is getting reported as a game that promotes child exploitation, and they're spamming reports since the algorithm only seems to respond due to frequency of reports instead of number over time.

So both Valve and Blizzard have exhausted the last of their good will in the same week(Blizzard announced more fucking etiquette regulations and has the battle.net launcher be ADVERTISING Call of Duty 24/7 now). PC gaming is really kinda fucked in it's current form, it needs some sort of catalyst to break the cycle.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:13:07 AM by a torrent of piss »