;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 251862 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3450 on: July 03, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »
+2
Remember you're racist if you let only white couples procreate in Fallout Shelter while evicting/killing all the dark skinned tenants.

nonono, you have to have a few second class citizens to work the dangerous jobs and fight off the mutant invaders so the white upper class can procreate and work in peace.  Just gotta make sure they never interbreed
you give everyone guns in the game, arm every person in the shelter that's how it has to be played or else randomly generated invasions take too much of your resources
I suicided all the minorities in mine.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3451 on: July 04, 2018, 01:46:29 PM »
+5
Blizzard developer tells the Democratic Party off.
He's preaching to those smart enough to already agree with him, and then an endless count of literally insane idiots doing the same thing over and over again, thinking the same loop of smug insults and obnoxious crying will eventually get them their way.  Great tweets all around, but the reckoning of the alt-left can't come soon enough.

You are probably going to have to wait a while.  The last time the Democrats went batshit (mid 1960s), the first person who successfully made a conscious effort to stop it was Bill Clinton in 1992 who ran on the "third way" (not the good third way, the neoliberal poz kind of third way) of doing things and only won because of Ross Perot.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3452 on: July 05, 2018, 09:35:53 PM »
+11
Some roastie who was the writer for Guild Wars II got fired after she told the fans to fuck off after they (rightfully) pointed out the lore inconsistencies she created and then she went went on a whole faggot exchange saying that the main core audience of Guild Wars is toxic and needs to die horribly because it's super hard to write a videogame story and how dare you criticize someone on a public forum because they didn't ask to be criticized.

anyways she got fired along with her soyboy minion and somehow she got a brand new job hours later working for some Augmented Reality Aerial Drone Company(yeah that's gonna last). Anyways the soyboy is still out of work and she later told him to fuck off and quit messaging her about job opportunities at this drone company.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3453 on: July 05, 2018, 09:44:16 PM »
+7
So are you going to post these messages or are you going to continue being a faggot

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3454 on: July 05, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »
+6
So are you going to post these messages or are you going to continue being a faggot
They keep getting 404'd because every time they get posted on reddit the powers at be remove any and all topics and images. I think this is all of them

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3455 on: July 05, 2018, 09:54:52 PM »
+6
Glad she's gone- cunted up Pazio but I suppose she did me a favor showing me how intellectually bankrupt WotC and their relations are. No more RPG work for me!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3456 on: July 05, 2018, 09:55:39 PM »
+12
I like how companies have stopped rewarding these thots/soy boys for attacking fans and just fire them now  :allears:
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3457 on: July 05, 2018, 10:25:11 PM »
+8
I like how companies have stopped rewarding these thots/soy boys for attacking fans and just fire them now  :allears:
The cherry on top was that she got fired on her day off.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3458 on: July 06, 2018, 12:32:56 AM »
+4
Also I want to mention how gay and boring firewatch is.

Exploring a national park is a great concept but they did nothing interesting. Fuck they could have made a whole game around a single Missing 411 case or all the actual documented suicides that routinely go on in all the major national parks where people leave logs of what their last moments were. Usually tourists or park employees come across an iphone, laptop, video camera, journal, or something and it's been recording until it's power as run out.

There's quite a few known points in the parks where people routinely kill themselves. Jumping seems to be the most popular, then overdosing/poisoning, while stuff like feeding yourself intentionally to animals is way down on the list but it still happens enough to be a statistic.

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3459 on: July 06, 2018, 01:35:25 AM »
+1
It is. The game is just boring and gay so they drag it out until the very end before they reveal that the ranger's kid fell down a cave and died thirty years ago. You find his remains, big fire happens, the end.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #3460 on: July 06, 2018, 09:51:33 AM »
+2
I get companies having zero tolerance for public facing accounts using their current company role as leverage in online arguments. People think doxxing is big now with people like Rosanne losing her TV show but what really is happening is the rise of "Checkmark" validated real name accounts. Of course people are going to treat that like a digital version of your real life opinions. They would not have fired her if her username was @gamerslut69 and she made no mention of her work no matter how many autistic screenshots where provided "connecting the dots". The good thing about all this is eventually it will be fine to punish for real name and absurd to trace down users anon websites if they survive the censorship wars.

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3461 on: July 06, 2018, 10:28:05 AM »
+5

You got to be one stupid motherfucker to get fired on your day off.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3462 on: July 06, 2018, 11:02:03 AM »
+1

You got to be one stupid motherfucker to get fired on your day off.

Especially for stealing boxes.

DangerClose

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3463 on: July 06, 2018, 07:42:30 PM »
+2
In what world is it smart to tweet like a complete asshole under your own god given name with your employer right in your profile description. There wasn't even a "Opinions are my own, RTs are not endorsements" kind of mealy-mouth shit that normally seems to work for people in her profile.

This is literally the same "I WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER" shit that libs do only this time it got some pozzed bitch whose great contribution was...lore no one liked at Paizo, and lore no one cared about in a 3rd string MMO. Just take your paycheck and shaddap.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:46:18 PM by DangerClose »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3464 on: July 06, 2018, 09:18:07 PM »
+2
Also Guild Wars 2 lore is kinda shit. I looked at the game mechanics and systems they have in place and it's just too bogged down with shit.

If you want something that gives you a proper modern MMO feeling like EQ or Ultima with very little of the old MMO bullshit holding you back get Conan Exiles. Conan Exiles is an actual finished game with a real honest ending now, I'm really surprised how they pulled the game out of what could have been an Ark style nightmare of unfinished shit. At this point I would say it's a cult classic because it's gained a growing audience and the gameplay systems are stable and progressing isn't a nightmare of busywork.

The game doesn't hold your hand so when you begin it replicates how EQ first started where you're dropped into a zone with a rough direction of where to go as you carefully poke and prod your way through the world finding out what you can kill and what kills you and what stuff you can find that you can help you get more powerful. The World itself is also pretty well done, nothing is going to be directly marked on the map so you're going to stumble into a ton of things trying to figure out what they are and where they lead, the exploration is top notch.

It's worlds better than Elex if you decide to go single player and opt out of Multiplayer. Then again there's always drop-in co-op if you're running single player.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:20:50 PM by a torrent of piss »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #3465 on: July 07, 2018, 04:09:58 AM »
+3
Next Humble Bundle Monthly has Conan Exiles by the way. $12 for a handful of PC games

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Tendies Necromancer
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3466 on: July 07, 2018, 04:33:09 PM »
+1
Next Humble Bundle Monthly has Conan Exiles by the way. $12 for a handful of PC games

Thanks for this. You can sign up and instantly unlock Conan Exiles, A Hat in Time, and The Escapists 2. The rest of the games unlock in early August. Neat stuff!

Off to go barbarian up a bunch of shit.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3467 on: July 08, 2018, 08:42:40 AM »
+1
Watching SGDQ vids on youtube.  Gotta say I'm amazed how broken the 2015 Tomb Raider game is for a polished AAA title.   

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3468 on: July 09, 2018, 08:32:12 AM »
+3
Blizzard developer tells the Democratic Party off.
He's preaching to those smart enough to already agree with him, and then an endless count of literally insane idiots doing the same thing over and over again, thinking the same loop of smug insults and obnoxious crying will eventually get them their way.  Great tweets all around, but the reckoning of the alt-left can't come soon enough.

You are probably going to have to wait a while.  The last time the Democrats went batshit (mid 1960s), the first person who successfully made a conscious effort to stop it was Bill Clinton in 1992 who ran on the "third way" (not the good third way, the neoliberal poz kind of third way) of doing things and only won because of Ross Perot.

My recollection from looking at the '92 election numbers a while ago was that Bush probably would've lost even without Perot.  Iirc Perot attracted a fairly even Democrat/Republican split, or possibly a larger number of voters who would ordinarily vote Democrat.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #3469 on: July 09, 2018, 09:19:21 AM »
+10
Imagine if you owned a store and someone had a complaint about something they bought, (maybe they bought milk hadn't expired, but it was sour), and when they complained you went on Twitter and called them sexist and accused them of being non-store owners trying to tell you, a store owner, how to do your job. You wouldn't be in business very long.

Here's another one, imagine if you depended on potatoes to live. You're watering the potatoes, fertilizing them, etc because you will starve to death without them. Now imagine killing a bunch of the potato plants because you don't like they way they look. It'd be pretty stupid, because you need the potatoes to stay alive. This is what you are doing when you fight your customers on Twitter.

Don't fight your customers on Twitter.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:23:47 AM by Got Soylent? »

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #3470 on: July 09, 2018, 11:39:46 AM »
+12
There's something delightful about twitter activists running head first into the idea that attacking their own customers isn't a great idea.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3471 on: July 09, 2018, 02:33:48 PM »
+3
There's something delightful about twitter activists running head first into the idea that attacking their own customers isn't a great idea.
Any business owner would be horrified if a bunch of sexists and nazis were buying their products. It's better to filter your customer base and disallow and actively tell certain demographics that they're not wanted because if you don't you'll wind up being associated with those bad things.

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3472 on: July 09, 2018, 07:34:12 PM »
+6
That fired bitch is still reeeeing.

Price’s bosses, it turned out, agreed with the angry fans. Price was called into a meeting with a manager from the narrative department, a human resources person and ArenaNet president Mike O’Brien.

“I was given no opportunity to argue my case,” she said. “My manager was on vacation. [O’Brien] spent some time insisting that developers must be friends with the company’s customers, and that it was unacceptable to say that we aren’t, even when we’re not on the clock. He told me I’d look back and regret this, because we were doing great work and I’d ruined it.

“The whole thing was highly unprofessional,” she continued. “There was zero reason for him to be there. He wanted to vent his anger, and he had the power to command a woman to stand there while he took his feelings out on her, so he did. Then he walked out, [the manager] got my stuff from my desk and the HR person asked for my key card.”

“Let’s be clear: In 2018, it’s absurd to pretend ignorance of what would happen to a woman fired for speaking about sexism, because he feels she got too uppity,” Price said. “He painted a target on everyone’s back. He didn’t just fail Peter and me, or even the employees for which he was responsible. He failed the entire industry.”

“He caved to a handful of people and an army of bots and sock puppets,” she added. “Now he’s got almost every female developer I know — as well as some men — furious with him. I’ve got recruiters pinging me promising they’ll steer candidates away from ArenaNet, and game design professors saying they’re going to warn their students away. I’ve also had a lot of ArenaNet co-workers and other industry colleagues contacting me to express how afraid this has made them.”

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:37:00 PM by anti-nigger machine »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3473 on: July 09, 2018, 08:16:11 PM »
+10
“He caved to a handful of people and an army of bots and sock puppets,” she added. “Now he’s got almost every female developer I know — as well as some men — furious with him. I’ve got recruiters pinging me promising they’ll steer candidates away from ArenaNet, and game design professors saying they’re going to warn their students away. I’ve also had a lot of ArenaNet co-workers and other industry colleagues contacting me to express how afraid this has made them.”

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7y4SIFnjw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS7y4SIFnjw</a>

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3474 on: July 09, 2018, 09:27:33 PM »
+4
That fired bitch is still reeeeing.

Price’s bosses, it turned out, agreed with the angry fans. Price was called into a meeting with a manager from the narrative department, a human resources person and ArenaNet president Mike O’Brien.

“I was given no opportunity to argue my case,” she said. “My manager was on vacation. [O’Brien] spent some time insisting that developers must be friends with the company’s customers, and that it was unacceptable to say that we aren’t, even when we’re not on the clock. He told me I’d look back and regret this, because we were doing great work and I’d ruined it.

“The whole thing was highly unprofessional,” she continued. “There was zero reason for him to be there. He wanted to vent his anger, and he had the power to command a woman to stand there while he took his feelings out on her, so he did. Then he walked out, [the manager] got my stuff from my desk and the HR person asked for my key card.”

“Let’s be clear: In 2018, it’s absurd to pretend ignorance of what would happen to a woman fired for speaking about sexism, because he feels she got too uppity,” Price said. “He painted a target on everyone’s back. He didn’t just fail Peter and me, or even the employees for which he was responsible. He failed the entire industry.”

Zero reason for the president of the company to be there.

I think my favorite part of the article is the throw away line about her writer coworker who nobly came into save her. His comment was something along the lines of "If I had posted that nobody would have disagreed", which is hilarious since this whole thing was started by the latest GW2 content patch having shit writing and the community was bitching about it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:46:22 PM by unprivsplain »