;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 280673 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3850 on: September 11, 2018, 07:10:28 PM »
+2
Someone define "vulnerable creator," how an anime titty game is a threat to one, and why anyone should care.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3851 on: September 11, 2018, 08:38:27 PM »
+7
Someone define "vulnerable creator," how an anime titty game is a threat to one, and why anyone should care.
anime titty games problematically normalize gendered discourses and patriarchal structures which leads to acts of symbolic violence against vulnerable groups and hurt fee-fees because the girl on the screen has bigger tits, long and thick hair, a narrow waist, and probably isn't complaining all the time.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3852 on: September 11, 2018, 08:41:41 PM »
+5
I'd really like someone to take another crack at turning Roadside Picnic into a videogame. There's not enough games that explore body horror or feature real time transformations of a human becoming a grotesque monster. The new ray tracing features on engines would do wonders for leaking fluids as a brain violently bursts from a human skull and winds up growing gigantic and slowly consumes the body as the organ itself starts to take on physical traits like being able to move across the floor on it's own leaving a trail of brain slime and the former spinal cord becomes a tiny little foot that helps move the sofa sized brain (which is still attached somewhat to it's withered and decaying human husk), and it's only means of communicating is violently shaking it's new found excessive brain mass like a fat man shakes his belly.

I mean really they want games that explore sexuality and all this fucking bullshit, but they don't want games where monsters resemble human genitalia and how they eviserate you piece by piece. Like they want games where people can't shut the fuck up about dicks, but it never occurs to them to make monsters or interesting shit out of them, I mean it worked for Giger he built his whole career on the concept.

Really everyone should read roadside picnic, it's better than the shit they use to fill the curriculum in schools like To kill a Mockingbird.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 08:45:39 PM by a torrent of piss »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3853 on: September 11, 2018, 08:56:59 PM »
+4
Did anyone post about "white man" being censored by the word filter in the Battlefield Vagina beta? Even EA white knight and terrible example of youtube celebrity angry joe couldn't defend it. Nazi was also censored. In a WW2 game.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:06:15 PM by Shakebox »

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3854 on: September 11, 2018, 09:33:40 PM »
+7
I'd really like someone to take another crack at turning Roadside Picnic into a videogame. There's not enough games that explore body horror or feature real time transformations of a human becoming a grotesque monster. The new ray tracing features on engines would do wonders for leaking fluids as a brain violently bursts from a human skull and winds up growing gigantic and slowly consumes the body as the organ itself starts to take on physical traits like being able to move across the floor on it's own leaving a trail of brain slime and the former spinal cord becomes a tiny little foot that helps move the sofa sized brain (which is still attached somewhat to it's withered and decaying human husk), and it's only means of communicating is violently shaking it's new found excessive brain mass like a fat man shakes his belly.

Get help

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #3855 on: September 11, 2018, 11:40:19 PM »
+5
Did anyone post about "white man" being censored by the word filter in the Battlefield Vagina beta? Even EA white knight and terrible example of youtube celebrity angry joe couldn't defend it. Nazi was also censored. In a WW2 game.

You also can't say Titanfall in chat, just to add a little bit of corporate censorship

How this shit passed through corporate as a good idea is beyond me.

Also funny how libs get triggered over soem good old eroge games that involve or allude to PIV sex like God intended us to but have no problem pushing games that involve you catching the poz in filthy public bathrooms at night.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #3856 on: September 12, 2018, 04:25:47 AM »
+1
Really everyone should read roadside picnic, it's better than the shit they use to fill the curriculum in schools like To kill a Mockingbird.

Russian horror is p fucking cool.

Russian gaming in general is cool as well. They had all these wierd bootleg dendy systems. "Dendy memories" is a good YT series but it sucks as its all in russian (subbed) meaning you can't listen to it in the BG.

Also, I am eternally glad I never had to read catcher in the rye at school.
Fuck that gay book to hell.

Also funny how libs get triggered over soem good old eroge games that involve or allude to PIV sex like God intended us to but have no problem pushing games that involve you catching the poz in filthy public bathrooms at night.

lol, this is too true.

I remember the usual suspects being amazed at some shitty art game where you suck off someone at a urinal but they had to change his penis to a gun to stop it being banned.
(Get it? Because guns will never get a video game banned how shocking and horrible someone give this crackbaby faggot a medal for his amazing insight.)

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #3857 on: September 12, 2018, 06:14:44 AM »
+3
Strugatsky brothers are the fucking kings of Soviet sci-fi. Go read some.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3858 on: September 12, 2018, 06:51:30 AM »

Russian horror is p fucking cool.

Russian gaming in general is cool as well. They had all these wierd bootleg dendy systems. "Dendy memories" is a good YT series but it sucks as its all in russian (subbed) meaning you can't listen to it in the BG.

Also, I am eternally glad I never had to read catcher in the rye at school.
Fuck that gay book to hell.

lol, this is too true.

I remember the usual suspects being amazed at some shitty art game where you suck off someone at a urinal but they had to change his penis to a gun to stop it being banned.
(Get it? Because guns will never get a video game banned how shocking and horrible someone give this crackbaby faggot a medal for his amazing insight.)
I’m super curious about the bj game
His name was Harry Anderson

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3859 on: September 12, 2018, 07:27:18 AM »
+1
I’m super curious about the bj game

Here it is... and Keep in mind,

This is a real fucking article someone published.

https://archive.is/nlxVC

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3860 on: September 13, 2018, 05:09:15 AM »
+4
There's a story making the rounds about just how pozzed Nu-Blizzard is. The story might have some legs if the first new diablo game turns out to be a Warframe clone because everything is centered around that. But anyways apparently they tried to hold a tabletop game event at the company so the teams could understand the basics of RPG game design. Nearly everyone hated the aspect of playing tabletop games and they would be either dicking with their phones or would keep getting upset about donald trump and dragging real life politics into everything derailing the campaign. It took a few hours just to create characters because there were many people poking holes in the 3.5 ruleset on how it wasn't inclusive or progressive enough(essentially as an excuse to not play or learn). 4 hours later they couldn't get through the first leg of the campaign and were still effectively at the start.

Mind you Chris Metzen is a big warhammer 40k/tabletop guy as were all the original blizzard team members. Warcraft and Starscraft have their origins in Warhammer. Essentially faggots don't want to learn how to RPG right and just want games to be Choose Your Own Adventure Point and Click movies.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3861 on: September 13, 2018, 06:13:41 AM »
+4
:myanimes:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 06:15:51 AM by asip »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3863 on: September 13, 2018, 08:00:32 AM »
+8

in my mind i imagine ATOP gets this info first hand. he's hidden inside a metal garbage can somewhere near the table like he's Oscar the Grouch. his heavy breaths echo off the inside of the can. he occasionally dares to tip up the lid to see what the other nerds are doing before ducking back down and typing furiously on his phone, beginning his next post: 'SO IT TURNS OUT....'

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3864 on: September 13, 2018, 08:23:27 AM »
+6
I picture him more like Spaghett hiding in plain sight behind a fern and because everyone can clearly see him, they just talk about nonsense they know they'll never deliver on.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3865 on: September 13, 2018, 09:08:51 AM »
+3

in my mind i imagine ATOP gets this info first hand. he's hidden inside a metal garbage can somewhere near the table like he's Oscar the Grouch. his heavy breaths echo off the inside of the can. he occasionally dares to tip up the lid to see what the other nerds are doing before ducking back down and typing furiously on his phone, beginning his next post: 'SO IT TURNS OUT....'

That's retarded that's like a tall man going out of his way to disguise himself as 3 midgets in a trenchcoat so everyone thinks he really isn't tall, but in fact he is.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #3866 on: September 13, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
+7
I picture him sitting in front of 4chan and copy pasting everything.

Also nigger has never played a videogame in his life.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3867 on: September 13, 2018, 06:54:27 PM »
+2
Insomniac Games is unabashedly anti-Trump but Spiderman is not woke enough.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2018/09/13/new-spider-man-video-game-superb-especially-parts-leftists-complaining/

Spiderman should be swinging around breaking the windows at Starbucks and throwing rocks at cops.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3868 on: September 13, 2018, 07:12:43 PM »
+1
Square announced that Switch is getting Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, and Final Fantasy 12

Also a bunch of gay shit like Final Fantasy 15 Pocket Edition and Chocobo Mobile Game.

Suddenly you have faggots going OH BOY I HAVENT PLAYED A FINAL FANTASY SINCE FINAL FANTASY III OR CRYSTAL CHRONICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THESE

12 is the latest game and it's 13 years old. In that fucking span of time you couldn't be arsed to get a type of playstation or pc and pick either version of 12? These are all the same ones that are on steam.

And then you also have faggots trying to perform mental gymnastics on 15 Pocket edition because according to them all of 15 faults lie in having the game look too realistic and not super deformed like REAL final fantasy(despite them having not touched the series in decades)

I played 15 it was rushed as hell, I 100%ed the game before the first update. Large swathes of game were missing, nothing has been able to properly fix it yet.

Nintendo doesn't release enough games in a given year to have your backolog swamped. I say this as a collector, there is not enough shit on the switch, there was never enough shit on the Wii-U, Wii and gamecube either.

You would have plenty of time to play games on other systems.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 07:16:36 PM by a torrent of piss »

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3869 on: September 13, 2018, 07:50:52 PM »
Square announced that Switch is getting Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, and Final Fantasy 12

Also a bunch of gay shit like Final Fantasy 15 Pocket Edition and Chocobo Mobile Game.

Suddenly you have faggots going OH BOY I HAVENT PLAYED A FINAL FANTASY SINCE FINAL FANTASY III OR CRYSTAL CHRONICLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THESE

12 is the latest game and it's 13 years old. In that fucking span of time you couldn't be arsed to get a type of playstation or pc and pick either version of 12? These are all the same ones that are on steam.

And then you also have faggots trying to perform mental gymnastics on 15 Pocket edition because according to them all of 15 faults lie in having the game look too realistic and not super deformed like REAL final fantasy(despite them having not touched the series in decades)

I played 15 it was rushed as hell, I 100%ed the game before the first update. Large swathes of game were missing, nothing has been able to properly fix it yet.

Nintendo doesn't release enough games in a given year to have your backolog swamped. I say this as a collector, there is not enough shit on the switch, there was never enough shit on the Wii-U, Wii and gamecube either.

You would have plenty of time to play games on other systems.

Having tons of FF in your pocket is pretty cool and I think the enthusiasm is justified.

The real salt is FF8 fans getting mad that their shitty game is totally ignored.

Should square enix goya really waste all that effort porting an entire game just because the teacher was hot?

Also FF8 fans are the most unhinged of the lot. FF8 was an entire game made out of the worst autism FF attracts.
(I could continue about how cancer it was but just watch spoony if you want my thoughts)

If you need any proof, just look at pedo tranny "sarah butts". They ran a popular website dedicated to the fucking thing.

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3870 on: September 14, 2018, 01:45:54 AM »
+1
FF8 started off decent but by the end the whole orphanage and amnesia shit lost me. I still like it more than 13 and 15, though.

What I really want is for Square to let Final Fantasy die already and plunder some of their other franchises that have been neglected. Why didn't they ever do anything else with Vagrant Story and Parasite Eve?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:53:32 AM by Spokker »

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3871 on: September 14, 2018, 07:14:46 AM »
+1
What's the point of letting Final Fantasy die?  None of the games are sequels and they're fundamentally different RPGs from their settings to their battle systems.  Literally the only thing they have in common is the name Final Fantasy.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #3872 on: September 14, 2018, 07:48:42 AM »
+1
Port 10 to the goddamn phone already.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3873 on: September 14, 2018, 10:42:09 AM »
+3
FF is super weeb shit while other Square RPGs are less so.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3874 on: September 14, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »
+1
They're charging full price for the Final fantasy games on the switch.

meaning just like Skyrim get ready to pay up 60 dollars.