;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 329701 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4000 on: October 05, 2018, 10:58:33 PM »
+2
By bashing men they're driving away their primary audience.

I know this is a hard concept to grasp for you but men shouldn't obsess over children's cartoons, much less cartoons made for girls.
Yeah but the Classics toys were cool

I'm just sick of seeing everything he-man related get mishandled

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4001 on: October 06, 2018, 06:19:50 AM »
+9
Men are the ones who will shell out over 35 bucks for a figure, Figmas, Revoltech, NECA, Hot Toys, these are the dolls that guys will buy.

Any "man" who buys a doll for himself should slash his own throat.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4002 on: October 06, 2018, 10:36:07 AM »
+2
Also Seahawk is supposed to be 45 years old and all the designs look like grade school children.

I dunno who OK'd this but the biggest crime is Hordak. Instead of a cybernetic roided out Nosferatu, they made him look like Voldemont with a trump wig.

Just like everything is atrocious, the fucking background art you see was traced from the original 1980's series. That's the only reason it looks detailed.

They couldn't even opt to make a stylized 3d render for the buildings in order to make things look nice, the fucking blueprints exist for all the major Eternia locations. I know this because I've used them myself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFU4DiwsO9c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFU4DiwsO9c</a>
Compare and contrast this to the animation used to promote this Funko toyline. (skip the blabbering soy boy, yes I'm into action figures  :myecred:)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:43:13 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4003 on: October 06, 2018, 02:26:03 PM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9rrS32ctQk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9rrS32ctQk</a>
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4004 on: October 06, 2018, 04:58:24 PM »
+2
Also Seahawk is supposed to be 45 years old and all the designs look like grade school children.

I dunno who OK'd this but the biggest crime is Hordak. Instead of a cybernetic roided out Nosferatu, they made him look like Voldemont with a trump wig.

Just like everything is atrocious, the fucking background art you see was traced from the original 1980's series. That's the only reason it looks detailed.

They couldn't even opt to make a stylized 3d render for the buildings in order to make things look nice, the fucking blueprints exist for all the major Eternia locations. I know this because I've used them myself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFU4DiwsO9c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFU4DiwsO9c</a>
Compare and contrast this to the animation used to promote this Funko toyline. (skip the blabbering soy boy, yes I'm into action figures  :myecred:)
The Primal Age Beasts and creatures look interesting like the Wolf and the Lizard. There's also one for Horror characters like Freddie, Jason, Myers, and others but I've yet to see the creatures and vehicles from those.

They're the same size and scale as the Masters of The Universe so the vehicles will work with the figures.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 05:01:05 PM by a torrent of piss »

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4005 on: October 08, 2018, 08:19:40 AM »
+7

I know this is a hard concept to grasp for you but men shouldn't obsess over children's cartoons, much less cartoons made for girls.

"Classic toys were cool"

*Posts a bunch of action figures that look like costume night at a gay BDSM club*

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon old You can't know! Scrooge Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4006 on: October 08, 2018, 11:01:13 AM »
+4

"Classic toys were cool"

*Posts a bunch of action figures that look like costume night at a gay BDSM club*

Oh, shut up, faggot. He-Man was the last time little boys could feel good about the word “man.”

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4007 on: October 08, 2018, 11:16:03 AM »
+9
If you feel bad about the word man, and you need an action figure to feel good about it, you are ultimately not much of a man. It's a poorly written piece of fiction from 30 years ago designed to sell plastic dolls to children.  If you have a good father you don't need that to feel good about being a man.

I too feel that it is hilarious how they are changing 80s cartoons into these poorly animated SJW vehicles ultimately aimed at adults. But come the fuck on dude. If your sense of masculinity is based on He Man, you are just as hilariously broken as the people behind these crappy reboots. Go build something that's not made of legos like a fucking man.

"Muh He-Mans"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 11:24:19 AM by Got Soylent? »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4008 on: October 08, 2018, 11:49:07 AM »
+4

"Classic toys were cool"

The 80’s and most of the 90’s were the last time kids shows could be unapologetically masculine. Look at kids shows today, all “slice of life” and “ self aware” inferiority complex shows. What action shows still exist women are the ass kickers while men are wimpy and break just down and cry. I’d rather kids grow up wanting to be Liono, He-man, and Super Man than Steven Universe. The part that bothers me in all this is that this is all being consumed by collectors(I don’t have a problem with them) and men in their thirties as escapism. But the sjws can’t even leave them and their gay little hobbies alone.
His name was Harry Anderson

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4009 on: October 08, 2018, 12:04:20 PM »
+3

"Classic toys were cool"

The 80’s and most of the 90’s were the last time kids shows could be unapologetically masculine. Look at kids shows today, all “slice of life” and “ self aware” inferiority complex shows. What action shows still exist women are the ass kickers while men are wimpy and break just down and cry. I’d rather kids grow up wanting to be Liono, He-man, and Super Man than Steven Universe. The part that bothers me in all this is that this is all being consumed by collectors(I don’t have a problem with them) and men in their thirties as escapism. But the sjws can’t even leave them and their gay little hobbies alone.

You heard it here, folks. there are no TV shows where men kick ass. All tv is about men being cucls.  :rolleyes:

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4010 on: October 08, 2018, 12:10:27 PM »
+3

"Classic toys were cool"

You are essentially making the same argument SJWs make when they argue for shoehorning black people and women into action movies and comic books so that little black kids and little girls have role models. Do you lack the self-awareness to see that? It sounds just as ridiculous coming from you guys as it does from them, IMO. If a little boy needs a cartoon to learn how to be a man, where the fuck is his dad?

*Edit* It blows my mind that like half you fuckers believe in these conspiracies about the jews manipulating the media to exterminate the white race, and then you're going to turn around and tell me those same jews who manipulate the media need to make cartoons featuring homoerotic skeleton men or boys will grow up to cut off their dick. If you are that worried about the jews manipulating media to emasculate boys, stop being a cum gargler who consumes media 24/7.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:24:37 PM by Got Soylent? »

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4011 on: October 08, 2018, 11:08:26 PM »
+7
ou are essentially making the same argument SJWs make when they argue for shoehorning black people and women into action movies and comic books so that little black kids and little girls have role models. Do you lack the self-awareness to see that? It sounds just as ridiculous coming from you guys as it does from them, IMO. If a little boy needs a cartoon to learn how to be a man, where the fuck is his dad?

Right or not television conditions people into accepting things as social norms. Allowing people who oppose you politically to maintain control of that medium is foolish.

*Edit* It blows my mind that like half you fuckers believe in these conspiracies about the jews manipulating the media to exterminate the white race, and then you're going to turn around and tell me those same jews who manipulate the media need to make cartoons featuring homoerotic skeleton men or boys will grow up to cut off their dick. If you are that worried about the jews manipulating media to emasculate boys, stop being a cum gargler who consumes media 24/7.

No I’d argue those jews should repatriate to Israel voluntarily and let us have control over it. Then utilize the media to condition people to follow healthy social norms rather than being a vehicle for marketing toys and politically indoctrinating children.
       Your argument is a rehash of ( ( ( if you don’t like it change the channel. ) ) ) If you don’t think that TV influences people why do you think private companies spend so much money pushing commercials? Why do you think political campaigns spend so much on campaign ads? Why do you think Twitter and Facebook censor opinions they disagree with? You think they’re pissing billions into the wind? I doubt you’re that stupid.
       The frequency or volume of media consumption you allow your child to engage in doesn’t make that much of a difference. When society as a whole consumes media the way it does currently it shapes the norms in a way that influences everyone. Unless your kid is autistic they will want to fit in. This means fitting in to the norm that your child’s peers have been taught to accept. You cannot micromanage the media consumption of other peoples’ kids.
       You’re parroting a cynical ploy by people who believe “everyone’s a product of their environment” against people who believe in personal accountability. While they’re shaping your kids’ environment to influence them to reject your values, they place the blame on you for not doing a good enough job of isolating them from the conditions they have engineered. Then you accept that blame and make no effort to regain control of the media because you think your actions alone as a parent can outweigh a multibillion dollar media complex, your children’s peers and their parents, and your child’s desire to not be isolated and miserable.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4012 on: October 09, 2018, 01:11:35 AM »
+3
888  about plastic muscle men and jews

:rolleyes:

Clearly He-Man is the Archetype of the Masculine White Western Male, but if Skeletor is the Evil Jew, why does he have no nose?

:goon:

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4013 on: October 09, 2018, 12:45:00 PM »
+11
Has anybody said Shekeltor yet

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4014 on: October 09, 2018, 01:24:26 PM »
+3

Clearly He-Man is the Archetype of the Masculine White Western Male, but if Skeletor is the Evil Jew, why does he have no nose?

Skeletor was originally an elf.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4015 on: October 09, 2018, 01:36:09 PM »
+3
Game Journalists are wanting all the lovecraft based games taken off shelves now because everything lovecraft is racist.

This is also includes bloodborne and any of it's sequels.

With Playstation 5 now supposedly being fully backwards compatible all the way back to PS1, the chances of a Bloodborne sequel are now higher since everything will now be brought up to modern hardware  and apparently according to the patent will uncompress textures and resolutions from CDs, DVDs, and Blurays.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4016 on: October 09, 2018, 03:58:18 PM »
+16

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4017 on: October 09, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »
+4
Oh now I see why they want Goblin Slayer banned.

The anime version involves nothing but the main character berating goblins for their appearance before viciously mutilating them and killing them and wanting his kingdom to be kept pure.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4018 on: October 09, 2018, 08:39:29 PM »
+7
ou are essentially making the same argument SJWs make when they argue for shoehorning black people and women into action movies and comic books so that little black kids and little girls have role models. Do you lack the self-awareness to see that? It sounds just as ridiculous coming from you guys as it does from them, IMO. If a little boy needs a cartoon to learn how to be a man, where the fuck is his dad?

Right or not television conditions people into accepting things as social norms. Allowing people who oppose you politically to maintain control of that medium is foolish.

No I’d argue those jews should repatriate to Israel voluntarily and let us have control over it. Then utilize the media to condition people to follow healthy social norms rather than being a vehicle for marketing toys and politically indoctrinating children.
       Your argument is a rehash of ( ( ( if you don’t like it change the channel. ) ) ) If you don’t think that TV influences people why do you think private companies spend so much money pushing commercials? Why do you think political campaigns spend so much on campaign ads? Why do you think Twitter and Facebook censor opinions they disagree with? You think they’re pissing billions into the wind? I doubt you’re that stupid.
       The frequency or volume of media consumption you allow your child to engage in doesn’t make that much of a difference. When society as a whole consumes media the way it does currently it shapes the norms in a way that influences everyone. Unless your kid is autistic they will want to fit in. This means fitting in to the norm that your child’s peers have been taught to accept. You cannot micromanage the media consumption of other peoples’ kids.
       You’re parroting a cynical ploy by people who believe “everyone’s a product of their environment” against people who believe in personal accountability. While they’re shaping your kids’ environment to influence them to reject your values, they place the blame on you for not doing a good enough job of isolating them from the conditions they have engineered. Then you accept that blame and make no effort to regain control of the media because you think your actions alone as a parent can outweigh a multibillion dollar media complex, your children’s peers and their parents, and your child’s desire to not be isolated and miserable.

This is one long excuse of “dump parenting responsibilities on everyone else” leftist bitch shit the left don’t even bother to hide. You could, you know, communicate with your children and find what they’re being exposed to and how it’s affecting them. Hold some consistent discussions where you shape how they learn about the world. You ultimately can’t control what they’re exposed to, but you can teach them how to process it, how to learn, etc.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4019 on: October 09, 2018, 08:41:02 PM »
+2
Game Journalists are wanting all the lovecraft based games taken off shelves now because everything lovecraft is racist.

This is also includes bloodborne and any of it's sequels.

With Playstation 5 now supposedly being fully backwards compatible all the way back to PS1, the chances of a Bloodborne sequel are now higher since everything will now be brought up to modern hardware  and apparently according to the patent will uncompress textures and resolutions from CDs, DVDs, and Blurays.

OMG, nobody gives a shit about backwards compatibility.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4020 on: October 09, 2018, 09:36:21 PM »
+6
This is one long excuse of “dump parenting responsibilities on everyone else” leftist bitch shit the left don’t even bother to hide. You could, you know, communicate with your children and find what they’re being exposed to and how it’s affecting them. Hold some consistent discussions where you shape how they learn about the world. You ultimately can’t control what they’re exposed to, but you can teach them how to process it, how to learn, etc.

You’re basically saying that you don’t care how fucked the society your children inherits is, that your responsibilities begin and with raising them correctly, and that fixing society is someone else’s problem. Congratulations you’ve raised a healthy child who will now become part of a culture that’s pozzed in the neghole. They will be a functional cog in a dyfunctional machine. Thanks dad!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 09:51:00 PM by adolf spacey »

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4021 on: October 09, 2018, 09:50:28 PM »
+4

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is an American animated television series produced by Filmation based on Mattel's toy line Masters of the Universe.[1][2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-Man_and_the_Masters_of_the_Universe

Ynon Kreiz is an American-Israeli businessman and current CEO of Mattel[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynon_Kreiz

Executive producer(s) : Lou Scheimer

Scheimer (SHY-mer) was the son of a German-Jew who, according to family legend, had to leave Germany in the early 1920s after punching a young Adolf Hitler in 1921 or 1922, "well before" the Beer Hall Putsch.[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lou_Scheimer

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4022 on: October 09, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is an American animated television series produced by Filmation based on Mattel's toy line Masters of the Universe.[1][2]

Scheimer (SHY-mer) was the son of a German-Jew who, according to family legend, had to leave Germany in the early 1920s after punching a young Adolf Hitler in 1921 or 1922, "well before" the Beer Hall Putsch.[2]

The fact that you, a grow ass adult, spent even 5 minutes researching the Jewish Origins of He-Man and fretting about it...
:pathetic:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4023 on: October 09, 2018, 10:13:00 PM »
+3

The fact that you, a grow ass adult, spent even 5 minutes researching the Jewish Origins of He-Man and fretting about it...
:pathetic:

To be fair, if it's a media product from the last 50 years, the odds are better than even it's a jewish product.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4024 on: October 09, 2018, 10:57:54 PM »
+8
Stupid goyim, why are you so concerned about our Jewish influence? It's pathetic you would even spend time pointing it out! Stop fighting back and just accept that you are cattle destined to serve us. Now go fill your countries with more negroids and mulattos.