;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 332502 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4025 on: October 09, 2018, 11:02:37 PM »
+6
Stupid goyim, why are you so concerned about our Jewish influence? It's pathetic you would even spend time pointing it out! Stop fighting back and just accept that you are cattle destined to serve us. Now go fill your countries with more negroids and mulattos.

AKA "Stop noticing things!"
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4026 on: October 10, 2018, 08:00:56 AM »
+2
Time for Adolf Spacey to shit up yet another thread.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4027 on: October 10, 2018, 08:31:17 AM »
+4
The patriarchy jews is are keeping deceptions of strong colored women men out of media intended for children and so young women men are ashamed of who they are and don't know how to act.  :freud:

You’re basically saying that you don’t care how fucked the society your children inherits is, that your responsibilities begin and with raising them correctly, and that fixing society is someone else’s problem. Congratulations you’ve raised a healthy child who will now become part of a culture that’s pozzed in the neghole. They will be a functional cog in a dyfunctional machine. Thanks dad!

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the society your children live in is not something you need be worried about, as I highly doubt someone who seriously believes that Jews are neutering He-Man is going to procreate.

Here's my theory that doesn't involve Jews if you'll indulge me. It's a bit of an 888. I haven't looked this up, but I highly doubt I'm the first person to ever reach this conclusion. I'm sure there are others out there who have put it far more eloquently than I ever could. This is just the conclusion I personally have reached through observation and introspection.

The biggest problems in our society today are due to the fact that previous generations have done too good a job at engineering away all the problems that made life unpleasant in their society. Now most people live a life that is several abstractions removed from the reality of life as an animal living on the planet earth. That's the root of all this SJW horseshit. When you don't have to worry about real physical concrete things like where your next meal is coming from or finding shelter, the ability to think about things other than the here and now, such as the past and future, which has given us an edge over other animals is turned to things like the number of people with brown skin vs. the number of people with white skin in video games.

I think what happened is the maternal and parental instincts to protect your young from harm has been taken to such an extreme logical conclusion that nearly everyone in the western world has become a child that the government has to take care of. We have stopped having kids, we don't do menial work anymore, so we started importing barbarians to do the things we don't want to do anymore just like the Romans did. Now we're living in these mega cities because they're convenient and close to government services, which is appealing because we are dependent on the government tit to survive. Instinctually,  it's the 21st century equivalent to being close to a good fishing spot or fertile land, except while those things occur naturally, the city is just an apparatus held together by the abstract which uses a concentration of wealth to extract mass resources from the aforementioned good fishing grounds and fertile land, removing those within the city from the concept of fishing and farming via a layer of abstraction. This is possible through technological developments over the last couple hundred of years which allows the mass production of food, enabling fewer people to produce more food. This is one of those problems previous generations have done too good a job of engineering away and now it's fucked us all up because we are totally dependent on the redistribution of food produced by a few through the government or the market, and in the event of market or government collapse we are going to die.

We have the guy who is from the third world shit hole cleaning the street and serving burgers who would fucking eat us alive if the government wasn't there to protect us. We have two or three successive generations that don't understand the concept of competing for resources to survive because all they've ever known is prosperity. And if the tit was ever taken away most those people would just die. They can't hunt. They can't fish. They can't grow food. They can't build shelter. There are people today who can't even emotionally cope with being without Facebook. We are fucked, but the Jews didn't do it to us, the west did this to itself by trying to take the sharp corners off of life. The fact that we are now posting on a forum that was started to make fun of another forum that was started to make fun of the internet where people are talking about whether changes men who have cut their dicks off have made to a 1980s cartoon universe 35 years after the fact was part of a Jewish master plan or not is evidence enough of how obsessed society is with the abstract now. I know a lot of you guys hate Peterson, and I don't agree with him on everything, but when he says "Clean your room" I think he's essentially saying the same thing. Worry about a real concrete thing you can actually affect as opposed to these big, grand abstract ideas.

TLDR: A lot of these problems grow from the fact that we're like those monkeys who grow up in captivity who can't be let back into the wild.

I do care how fucked the society my children are going to grow up in is. I am counteracting it by teaching them to hunt and fish and grow vegetables and build shit. Fuck He-Man. He-Man ain't saving you if the shit hits the fan. I'm not saying don't watch TV or play video-games. I am saying if you don't learn to function at least semi-autonomously you're going to get fucked, so video-games shouldn't occupy a greater place in your life than learning and honing basic skills. Video games and cartoon shows should be something to do on a rainy day, your life should not revolve around them. The SJWs suffer from that problem and I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you do too. Sorry your dad didn't teach you that, I guess.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 09:04:47 AM by Got Soylent? »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4028 on: October 10, 2018, 01:39:26 PM »
+1
All this bitching about Black Ciri and in the end they cast a white girl who's 2% Persian which qualifies as minority status. Her name is Freya Allan.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4029 on: October 10, 2018, 01:48:16 PM »
+1
She's totes adorbs.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4030 on: October 10, 2018, 01:50:58 PM »
They'd have to do a bunch of rewriting to make Ciri black, since there's an actual black people country in the canon, it's not where Ciri's from, and her genealogy is a Big Deal.

It looks like they are racebending Fringilla Vigo, though, at least according to i09: https://io9.gizmodo.com/netflixs-witcher-series-has-cast-2-of-its-most-importan-1829654480. I don't think people are going to care about that one as much.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4031 on: October 10, 2018, 02:24:10 PM »
+3
Do you mean Yennefer cuz that bitch looks straight up street shitter

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4032 on: October 10, 2018, 03:27:39 PM »
+3
Do you mean Yennefer cuz that bitch looks straight up street shitter
The actress for Yennefer looks like the version from the hand-drawn bits in the game more than the in-engine version. Yen was originally a hunchback uggo who fixed herself up with magic.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4033 on: October 10, 2018, 08:16:26 PM »
+4

You’re basically saying that you don’t care how fucked the society your children inherits is, that your responsibilities begin and with raising them correctly, and that fixing society is someone else’s problem. Congratulations you’ve raised a healthy child who will now become part of a culture that’s pozzed in the neghole. They will be a functional cog in a dyfunctional machine. Thanks dad!

When you try to include "everybody" on your plan to raise healthy children, you lose control of your plan. Ultimately, anything that takes place on a societal level is going to be watered down for the lowest common denominator. In our society, that happens to be politically correct liberals, because their morals are easy to defend.

The reason this has become a problem is the concept that you are proposing, but co-opted by the opposition. Society believes that everybody is responsible for everybody else's children, which is why we can't smoke weed, take drugs, and they are trying to take our guns away. Without this mentality of "children are everyone's responsibility" then those would not really be issues.

If the national consensus was "children are the parent's responsibility to protect from a harsh world," which is the intrinsic reality of life, then this issue would be heavily mitigated if not erased.

If you alone are parenting your child and restricting what media they take in, you can dictate exactly how they are raised. Whether you think they should watch old re-runs of Baywatch, or Diversity4Kidz on whatever green haired youtube channel, that's your choice. As long as everybody else is using the same method, then there will be mostly normal adults being raised. Sure, there will be some ultra liberals, because some small percent of people are naturally going to become that way no matter what their programming. But the majority will just be normal ass people.

Until we get away from this mentality that everybody is responsible for every child, the system is going to be susceptible to corruption from unsavory groups.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4034 on: October 11, 2018, 01:14:07 AM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAgO5WKnQA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAgO5WKnQA</a>

So this is quite possibly the best Assassin's Creed review I have seen for the new game.

The one thing it leaves out though is that you'll be spending close to a grand in micro transactions because the grinds are worse than Everquest and it's twice as tedious. Also the game is so buggy that your bought and paid for resources sometimes will just disappear because the game doesn't register them when you spend them in game. Yes that's right your digital experience or items which have no real physical form can get stolen from you after you paid real money for them.

Ubisoft deserves an award for how many diverse ways it can ruin a game.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4035 on: October 11, 2018, 08:15:25 AM »
+1
Didn't they just release AC: Kangs? How long ago did that come out? Was it even long enough to work the bugs out, or did they just give up and shit this one out a year later?

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4036 on: October 11, 2018, 08:33:49 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAgO5WKnQA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAgO5WKnQA</a>

So this is quite possibly the best Assassin's Creed review I have seen for the new game.

The one thing it leaves out though is that you'll be spending close to a grand in micro transactions because the grinds are worse than Everquest and it's twice as tedious.

are you stupid he talks about the grind and microtransactions in the first 40 seconds of the review

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4037 on: October 11, 2018, 10:29:27 AM »
+2

The one thing it leaves out though is that you'll be spending close to a grand in micro transactions because the grinds are worse than Everquest and it's twice as tedious.

are you stupid he talks about the grind and microtransactions in the first 40 seconds of the review
He didn't mention the price tag.  :colbert:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4038 on: October 11, 2018, 10:31:09 AM »
+3
Didn't they just release AC: Kangs? How long ago did that come out? Was it even long enough to work the bugs out, or did they just give up and shit this one out a year later?
Hey look when you have a game that has 5 narrative directors, 15 culture consultants, and 25 sub narrative directors you're going to get bugs. We don't have the computers yet that can process all that 100% accurate culture yet.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4039 on: October 11, 2018, 10:32:07 AM »
+2

Somehow I find it hard to believe that it is anywhere close to necessary to spend 1000 dollars on video game money so you can play through the story.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4040 on: October 11, 2018, 10:35:19 AM »
+1

Somehow I find it hard to believe that it is anywhere close to necessary to spend 1000 dollars on video game money so you can play through the story.

The credits pack is 35 bucks, you need around 20. Throw in the season pass and you're getting kinda close.

And like all things the seasonal pass is made out of intentionally cut material. You're going to notice that stuff is missing.

Goodbye Horses

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.
    • Awards
« Reply #4041 on: October 11, 2018, 11:54:04 AM »

Probably only if you're doing some kind of autistic speed-run I would guess. I spent nothing extra on the last one, apart from the season pass which I kinda wish I hadn't bothered with because all the DLC was boring crap.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4042 on: October 11, 2018, 01:07:21 PM »
I haven't even considered spending a penny in AC:O and I'm about level 20 now, just enjoying mercilessly slaughtering my enemies and destroying their ships on the high seas

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4043 on: October 11, 2018, 01:58:08 PM »
+7
I haven't even considered spending a penny on AC:O

ftfy

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4044 on: October 11, 2018, 02:05:30 PM »
+7
I haven't even considered spending a penny in AC:O and I'm about level 20 now, just enjoying mercilessly slaughtering my enemies and destroying their ships on the high seas

"I haven't spent a penny" you already spent an extra $60 :shrug:

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4045 on: October 11, 2018, 02:27:45 PM »
+4
I haven't even considered spending a penny on AC:O

ftfy

Same.  I can't believe people even bother with Ass Crud games in the current year

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4046 on: October 11, 2018, 02:53:14 PM »
+5
Seriously AAA gaming is so wasteful which also contributes to stupid practices like paid ingame currency and DLC. The cost to make gets too high which means they have to make more profit to cover the costs

Like why would you spend extra money to have Serina Williams in a game about Sparta?

makes literally zero sense.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4047 on: October 11, 2018, 03:22:01 PM »
+1
I could care less about characters. I'll buy a game that depicts our lord and savior Donald Trump as a nigger tranny faggot if it has good gameplay, intuitive yet original control schema and a non-dominant plot with skip-able cut scenes.

I just assume this year's iteration of Ass Cred is just as clunky as last year's. I'll buy/play Black Flag eventually (Oh look! It's two dollars!) but other than that, it just doesn't seem worth it.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
    • Awards
« Reply #4048 on: October 11, 2018, 04:54:41 PM »

"I haven't spent a penny" you already spent an extra $60 :shrug:

Buying a CE is not the same as spending money in microtransactions

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4049 on: October 11, 2018, 05:30:58 PM »
+5
Charitably divides into $30 for season pass and optional mission and $30 for cosmetics/gameplay items, in-game coins and an xp boost. Realistically the season pass is a $20 value for the two DLCs it'll add, which won't conclude until sometime next year as the 2nd DLC starts episodes in Spring 2019 and it takes 6 weeks per episode from there.

Maturely you could've waited 9 months and gotten the game on sale with full DLC for $60 directly or less. OK, you want to play it now, fair enough, Spring 2019 + 12 weeks is a long time. Could've spent $60 up front which is usually the only justification for paying full retail these days, and waited to pick up the completed DLCs for $10 a pop later. As the DLC doesn't actually exist yet, you got nothing for your money but the latter half of the cosmetics/in-game items. I don't really care if they're purely cosmetic or affect your stats, I've gotten a few games on sale with stuff like that bundled in, it's just padding that makes the game easier. Ultimately you spent $40-60 on cosmetics because you are impressed by words like ULTIMATE.

Your next statement will be "who cares how I spend my money!" I agree, but "I didn't spend a penny on microtransactions" as you lay there bleeding like the speared whale you are... fuckin' lol.