;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 328860 times)

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4050 on: October 11, 2018, 06:46:43 PM »
+8
The fact that you, a grow ass adult, spent even 5 minutes researching the Jewish Origins of He-Man and fretting about it...

You’re right, looking that up and copy/pasting it took about 5 minutes. Compare to:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the society your children live in is not something you need be worried about, as I highly doubt someone who seriously believes that Jews are neutering He-Man is going to procreate.

Here's my theory that doesn't involve Jews if you'll indulge me. It's a bit of an 888. I haven't looked this up, but I highly doubt I'm the first person to ever reach this conclusion. I'm sure there are others out there who have put it far more eloquently than I ever could. This is just the conclusion I personally have reached through observation and introspection.

The biggest problems in our society today are due to the fact that previous generations have done too good a job at engineering away all the problems that made life unpleasant in their society. Now most people live a life that is several abstractions removed from the reality of life as an animal living on the planet earth. That's the root of all this SJW horseshit. When you don't have to worry about real physical concrete things like where your next meal is coming from or finding shelter, the ability to think about things other than the here and now, such as the past and future, which has given us an edge over other animals is turned to things like the number of people with brown skin vs. the number of people with white skin in video games.

I think what happened is the maternal and parental instincts to protect your young from harm has been taken to such an extreme logical conclusion that nearly everyone in the western world has become a child that the government has to take care of. We have stopped having kids, we don't do menial work anymore, so we started importing barbarians to do the things we don't want to do anymore just like the Romans did. Now we're living in these mega cities because they're convenient and close to government services, which is appealing because we are dependent on the government tit to survive. Instinctually,  it's the 21st century equivalent to being close to a good fishing spot or fertile land, except while those things occur naturally, the city is just an apparatus held together by the abstract which uses a concentration of wealth to extract mass resources from the aforementioned good fishing grounds and fertile land, removing those within the city from the concept of fishing and farming via a layer of abstraction. This is possible through technological developments over the last couple hundred of years which allows the mass production of food, enabling fewer people to produce more food. This is one of those problems previous generations have done too good a job of engineering away and now it's fucked us all up because we are totally dependent on the redistribution of food produced by a few through the government or the market, and in the event of market or government collapse we are going to die.

We have the guy who is from the third world shit hole cleaning the street and serving burgers who would fucking eat us alive if the government wasn't there to protect us. We have two or three successive generations that don't understand the concept of competing for resources to survive because all they've ever known is prosperity. And if the tit was ever taken away most those people would just die. They can't hunt. They can't fish. They can't grow food. They can't build shelter. There are people today who can't even emotionally cope with being without Facebook. We are fucked, but the Jews didn't do it to us, the west did this to itself by trying to take the sharp corners off of life. The fact that we are now posting on a forum that was started to make fun of another forum that was started to make fun of the internet where people are talking about whether changes men who have cut their dicks off have made to a 1980s cartoon universe 35 years after the fact was part of a Jewish master plan or not is evidence enough of how obsessed society is with the abstract now. I know a lot of you guys hate Peterson, and I don't agree with him on everything, but when he says "Clean your room" I think he's essentially saying the same thing. Worry about a real concrete thing you can actually affect as opposed to these big, grand abstract ideas.

TLDR: A lot of these problems grow from the fact that we're like those monkeys who grow up in captivity who can't be let back into the wild.

I do care how fucked the society my children are going to grow up in is. I am counteracting it by teaching them to hunt and fish and grow vegetables and build shit. Fuck He-Man. He-Man ain't saving you if the shit hits the fan. I'm not saying don't watch TV or play video-games. I am saying if you don't learn to function at least semi-autonomously you're going to get fucked, so video-games shouldn't occupy a greater place in your life than learning and honing basic skills. Video games and cartoon shows should be something to do on a rainy day, your life should not revolve around them. The SJWs suffer from that problem and I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you do too. Sorry your dad didn't teach you that, I guess.

Wow that looks like it took a lot longer than 5 minutes to write. Look at the amount of effort and mental gymnastics you have to go through to reassure yourself that it couldn’t possibly be jews. Oh look Jordan Peterson too! Hey at least your kids will know how to farm and fish and shit after society collapses.

When you try to include "everybody" on your plan to raise healthy children, you lose control of your plan.Ultimately, anything that takes place on a societal level is going to be watered down for the lowest common denominator. In our society, that happens to be politically correct liberals, because their morals are easy to defend.

The reason this has become a problem is the concept that you are proposing, but co-opted by the opposition. Society believes that everybody is responsible for everybody else's children, which is why we can't smoke weed, take drugs, and they are trying to take our guns away. Without this mentality of "children are everyone's responsibility" then those would not really be issues.

If the national consensus was "children are the parent's responsibility to protect from a harsh world," which is the intrinsic reality of life, then this issue would be heavily mitigated if not erased.

If you alone are parenting your child and restricting what media they take in, you can dictate exactly how they are raised. Whether you think they should watch old re-runs of Baywatch, or Diversity4Kidz on whatever green haired youtube channel, that's your choice. As long as everybody else is using the same method, then there will be mostly normal adults being raised. Sure, there will be some ultra liberals, because some small percent of people are naturally going to become that way no matter what their programming. But the majority will just be normal ass people.

Until we get away from this mentality that everybody is responsible for every child, the system is going to be susceptible to corruption from unsavory groups.

Hey look! See how the parts of your post that I’ve bolded contradict each other you fucking drug addled faggot? You’re seeking to include “everybody” in your gay ass plan. Take another bong rip and enlighten me some more.
       You’re absolutely right though, if we ditch the idea that children are everyone’s responsibility then the issue of people interfering with gun toting teenage drug dealers will completely go away. Maybe then the cops will stop bothering the high schoolers that you supply.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4051 on: October 11, 2018, 07:40:37 PM »
+1
Keep fighting the good fight against jews in childrens cartoons Adolf. when the DOTR comes, your fellow goys will pin a medal on you for saving the children.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4052 on: October 11, 2018, 09:22:07 PM »
+11
Keep fighting the good fight against jews in childrens cartoons Adolf. when the DOTR comes, your fellow goys will pin a medal on you for saving the children.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #4053 on: October 11, 2018, 10:05:48 PM »
+1

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4054 on: October 11, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »
+3
I think the jews made he man specifically to reveal how stupid and childish ethnic solidarity enthusiast Adolph Spacey is.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4055 on: October 12, 2018, 02:22:52 AM »
+2
I'll just wait for the latest Assassin's Creed to go Games With Gold, so I can not play it like all the other Assassin's Creeds that have gone Games With Gold.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4056 on: October 12, 2018, 09:18:01 AM »
+1

Wow that looks like it took a lot longer than 5 minutes to write. Look at the amount of effort and mental gymnastics you have to go through to reassure yourself that it couldn’t possibly be jews. Oh look Jordan Peterson too! Hey at least your kids will know how to farm and fish and shit after society collapses.

What a well thought out philosophical argument. You're right. The jews have fucked us all. Please teach me your Nazi cosplay ways, mein fuhrer. I want to learn to swap the patriarchy for Jews and make the same retarded arguments that SJWs make too.

*Edit*

Wow that looks like it took a lot longer than 5 minutes to write.

And...? What's your point? I don't give a shit how long it takes someone to write a post. It is fun to write a bunch of words about something you are enthusiastic about.  I think society has warped into a bunch of limp-wristed pussys, and I have my own theories why. I like to write a bunch of words about them. Internet fourms such as this one are built on the concept that people like to write a bunch of words about things.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:40:55 AM by Got Soylent? »

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4057 on: October 12, 2018, 10:06:29 AM »
+5
I think the jews made he man specifically to reveal how stupid and childish ethnic solidarity enthusiast Adolph Spacey is.

I disagree, I think jews made He-Man to sell gay looking toys, which molded a generation of people to be materialistic homos who are so emotionally attached to said toys that they get pissy when you point it out. But hey, at least we’re now on the same page about the it being jews part!

What a well thought out philosophical argument. You're right. The jews have fucked us all. Please teach me your Nazi cosplay ways, mein fuhrer. I want to learn to swap the patriarchy for Jews and make the same retarded arguments that SJWs make too.

*Edit*

I just showed you evidence that jewish influence in television is so pervasive that a quick google search can demonstrate that the producer of the TV show you’re talking about and the owner of the toy company it advertises for are both owned by jews. In the face of solid evidence, you spend like a fucking hour writing an essay omitting the possibility that it could be jews, without giving any reason why that couldn’t be the case.

Wow that looks like it took a lot longer than 5 minutes to write.

And...? What's your point? I don't give a shit how long it takes someone to write a post. It is fun to write a bunch of words about something you are enthusiastic about. Internet fourms such as this one are built on that concept.

:unparsons:

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4058 on: October 12, 2018, 10:17:05 AM »
+1

I just showed you evidence that jewish influence in television is so pervasive that a quick google search can demonstrate that the producer of the TV show you’re talking about and the owner of the toy company it advertises for are both owned by jews. In the face of solid evidence, you spend like a fucking hour writing an essay omitting the possibility that it could be jews, without giving any reason why that couldn’t be the case.

I didn't say Holywood wasn't full of Jews. I said I don't think they're the reason everyone is becoming pussies. Big difference. Pointing out that a bunch of people are Jewish isn't evidence of a Jewish conspiracy to make young men hate themselves. That logic is predicated on the idea that these cartoons are driving the direction of society as opposed to media companies trying to bow to screeching harpies on Twitter. Again, your argument is essentially the same argument that SJWs make when they argue that pop culture drives society as opposed to being a reflection of it. I think the election of Trump in America is proof enough that is not true.

If it takes you an hour to write 500-600 words off the cuff you're a fucking dumbass. Took maybe five to write, 10-15 to edit. It's neither here nor there anyway. We're not in an argument over how long it takes Got Soylent to write his posts, we're in an argument about the existence of jewish conspiracy to use cartoons to make young men feel shitty about masculinity.

*Edit*

I disagree, I think jews made He-Man to sell gay looking toys, which molded a generation of people to be materialistic homos who are so emotionally attached to said toys that they get pissy when you point it out.

So you agree they look gay. You agree that people who are attached to toys and get mad when they are changed are morons. This is essentially all I said in the original posts I made that started the original slap fight I was in. This whole thing is over me using your trigger word. Cool.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:40:13 AM by Got Soylent? »

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4059 on: October 12, 2018, 11:58:16 AM »
+1
I haven't even considered spending a penny in AC:O and I'm about level 20 now, just enjoying mercilessly slaughtering my enemies and destroying their ships on the high seas

"I haven't spent a penny" you already spent an extra $60 :shrug:

Buying a CE is not the same as spending money in microtransactions

I bought the Digital Ultimate edition.

It's a good game

are you retarded or playing a dumb semantics game?

you bought the digital ultimate edition, which includes includes items and XP boosts that can only be achieved via purchasing microtransactions or through that game edition. if you look at the chart below, you spent 20 fucking dollars over the other digital edition (which had season pass). the only difference between the two editions is yours came with "gear packs, naval packs, and XP boosts". microtransaction shit. for all intents and purposes, it is the exact same thing as buying it through microtransactions.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4060 on: October 12, 2018, 01:16:37 PM »
+6
Man this thread is really going places.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4061 on: October 12, 2018, 01:29:00 PM »
+2
What?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands Texan Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4062 on: October 12, 2018, 02:17:00 PM »
+1
       Hey look! See how the parts of your post that I’ve bolded contradict each other you fucking drug addled faggot? You’re seeking to include “everybody” in your gay ass plan. Take another bong rip and enlighten me some more.
       You’re absolutely right though, if we ditch the idea that children are everyone’s responsibility then the issue of people interfering with gun toting teenage drug dealers will completely go away. Maybe then the cops will stop bothering the high schoolers that you supply.
Why do you format your posts like you are writing a middle school paper? Just curious.

You are bad at reading. Your plan involves children being raised by media created by a homogenous source. In essence, society raising your child. Effectively, this is taking away the responsibility from the parent. And the evidence of this plan's failure is all around us. Look at kid's shows today, look at how the schools treat children with "zero tolerance" bullshit.

What I suggested was everybody raising their own child. So if you have a tv show teaching that blacks are superior and whites are inherently evil, it doesn't affect my kids, or your kids.

This is simply a product of culture. In the past our culture dictated that your kids were your responsibility, in the present the culture dictates the opposite. If your kids get hurt playing in someone's yard, you sue the owner of the house.

So yes, everybody is going to have to participate in raising their own kids. That is how it was handled for thousands upon thousands of years, to great effect. The method of "plop your kids in the chair to be fed Correct Opinions" is the new method, that doesn't produce good people.

I really have no idea what you're talking about with the gun toting teenage drug dealers. I don't live in Chicago or Detroit and I'm not a negroid so I have never experienced this.

But assuming those people did exist, presumably the parent would intervene. That is the essence of "taking care of your own."

Also the cops never bother my high school customers, they are all white and middle class so that isn't an issue.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4063 on: October 12, 2018, 02:30:52 PM »
+6
we're in an argument about the existence of jewish conspiracy to use cartoons to make young men feel shitty about masculinity.

You're in a sense both correct and incorrect. You're correct that pop culture is a reflection of society, but you're ignoring the society that is demanding this kind of pop culture is a direct creation of the Jew. SJWs, Marxists, snowflakes, are all products of the jewish influence that has pervaded academia for decades now. All of the pop culture shit is just more jews skimming shekels off the golem they've created, on top of further reinforcement of their beliefs.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a grand conspiracy of every jew working together to destroy the white race, anymore than I'd say a house infested with termites eating away its foundations is a grand conspiracy of the termitic race to destroy white homes. It's simply in their nature to always be foreign and always be working against their hosts.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4064 on: October 12, 2018, 05:02:07 PM »
+4

I didn't say Holywood wasn't full of Jews. I said I don't think they're the reason everyone is becoming pussies. Big difference. Pointing out that a bunch of people are Jewish isn't evidence of a Jewish conspiracy to make young men hate themselves.

Ok you aren’t denying that Hollywood is full of jews or that the creators of He-Man are jewish. We’re making progress here. Now, tell me why a group of people who share the same values and culture would maneuver themselves into this position.

That logic is predicated on the idea that these cartoons are driving the direction of society as opposed to media companies trying to bow to screeching harpies on Twitter. Again, your argument is essentially the same argument that SJWs make when they argue that pop culture drives society as opposed to being a reflection of it. I think the election of Trump in America is proof enough that is not true.

Let’s suppose that the media reflects society rather than drives it. Then why is the media overwhelmingly biased against Trump? If you don’t deny that the media is largely owned by jews, then how can it reflect society that is 98% not jewish?

If it takes you an hour to write 500-600 words off the cuff you're a fucking dumbass. Took maybe five to write, 10-15 to edit. It's neither here nor there anyway. We're not in an argument over how long it takes Got Soylent to write his posts, we're in an argument about the existence of jewish conspiracy to use cartoons to make young men feel shitty about masculinity.

You have no clue how proud that last part makes me. We’re already arguing about it, so you’re entertaining the notion. You’ve already admitted Hollywood and the media are disproportionately jewish. Even better. Now we just have to get you to admit that people who all belong to the same culture have similar political interests and wield their influence to move society in a way that serves those interests.

So you agree they look gay. You agree that people who are attached to toys and get mad when they are changed are morons. This is essentially all I said in the original posts I made that started the original slap fight I was in. This whole thing is over me using your trigger word. Cool.

I don’t have any trigger words but we’re pretty much in agreement here, except you forgot to mention the jews.

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #4065 on: October 12, 2018, 05:41:55 PM »
+5
Why do you format your posts like you are writing a middle school paper? Just curious.

Because I learned to write in school and not on Reddit.

You are bad at reading. Your plan involves children being raised by media created by a homogenous source. In essence, society raising your child. Effectively, this is taking away the responsibility from the parent. And the evidence of this plan's failure is all around us. Look at kid's shows today, look at how the schools treat children with "zero tolerance" bullshit.

I don’t want the media to raise my children I want it to reinforce the values I instill in my children rather than contradicting them. The media nor the public school system reflect the values that I hold. I would like that to change.

What I suggested was everybody raising their own child. So if you have a tv show teaching that blacks are superior and whites are inherently evil, it doesn't affect my kids, or your kids.

Yes it affects our kids it introduces ideas to them that we both now have to disprove. This is a great example because TV and academics are teaching children precisely this and it is turning kids against their parents.

This is simply a product of culture. In the past our culture dictated that your kids were your responsibility, in the present the culture dictates the opposite. If your kids get hurt playing in someone's yard, you sue the owner of the house.

Hmmm wonder which culture benefits the most from frivilous lawsuits. Which culture had been the driving force behind a political belief that the notion of a nuclear family is oppressive and that children should be wards of the state? I don’t know let me watch an episode of the Simpsons by jewish creator Matt Groenig that parodies the American model of the nuclear family and think about it.

So yes, everybody is going to have to participate in raising their own kids. That is how it was handled for thousands upon thousands of years, to great effect. The method of "plop your kids in the chair to be fed Correct Opinions" is the new method, that doesn't produce good people.

Almost everyone does participate in raising their kids, however they are being constantly immersed in poz bullshit when their parents allow them to use Facebook, YouTube, or watch Television, or send them to school. Maybe those places should stop immersing other people’s kids in pozzed bullshit and instead teach them skills or instill values.

I really have no idea what you're talking about with the gun toting teenage drug dealers. I don't live in Chicago or Detroit and I'm not a negroid so I have never experienced this.

But assuming those people did exist, presumably the parent would intervene. That is the essence of "taking care of your own.”

Also the cops never bother my high school customers, they are all white and middle class so that isn't an issue.

The idea of everyone assuming personal responsibility for their children must make a lot more sense when you live in an area that’s predominantly white.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:45:08 PM by adolf spacey »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4066 on: October 12, 2018, 06:02:47 PM »
+7
You know one of the supposed great acts of racism what the wars with the native americans. But nobody ever gets into the details of that the tribes were at constant war with each other, had a large group of people who they exiled from the tribe and who worked with the colonists to take down the corrupt tribal leaders, smaller tribes who want the colonists to defend them against the larger tribes like the apache, the groups that emerged from intermarriage like the Metey which were a mix of natives and french and were well known bison hunters and sold the meat and byproducts.

Also the fact that many of the tribes routinely engaged in Cannibalism and would eat members of the opposing tribe as well as enslave them, the Caribbeans are named after the Calib/Carib which were a tribe who did nothing but enslave and cannibalize members of the surrounding tribes. Cannibalism and Enslavement was widespread all through america even before the colonists got there. We have evidence of cannibalism well preserved from burial sites, to ceremony depictions, right down to the fossilized poo from native americans which contain human remains. This took place all over from coast to coat.

The native americans couldn't be held to the same standards that the colonists are judged by.

Schools also never go over this ever, inter-tribal warfare isn't really covered and always makes the colonists out to appear as hypocrites. They also won't go into the Conquistadors and how many of the natives wanted the Spanish to destroy the leadership of their society. The central and South American tribal societies had a large number of exiled members and people had a ton of grievances against the upper class of the native society.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 06:12:50 PM by a torrent of piss »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4067 on: October 12, 2018, 07:16:16 PM »
+12
You know one of the supposed great acts of racism what the wars with the native americans. But nobody ever gets into the details of that the tribes were at constant war with each other, had a large group of people who they exiled from the tribe and who worked with the colonists to take down the corrupt tribal leaders, smaller tribes who want the colonists to defend them against the larger tribes like the apache, the groups that emerged from intermarriage like the Metey which were a mix of natives and french and were well known bison hunters and sold the meat and byproducts.

Also the fact that many of the tribes routinely engaged in Cannibalism and would eat members of the opposing tribe as well as enslave them, the Caribbeans are named after the Calib/Carib which were a tribe who did nothing but enslave and cannibalize members of the surrounding tribes. Cannibalism and Enslavement was widespread all through america even before the colonists got there. We have evidence of cannibalism well preserved from burial sites, to ceremony depictions, right down to the fossilized poo from native americans which contain human remains. This took place all over from coast to coat.

The native americans couldn't be held to the same standards that the colonists are judged by.

Schools also never go over this ever, inter-tribal warfare isn't really covered and always makes the colonists out to appear as hypocrites. They also won't go into the Conquistadors and how many of the natives wanted the Spanish to destroy the leadership of their society. The central and South American tribal societies had a large number of exiled members and people had a ton of grievances against the upper class of the native society.

I seriously don't feel an ounce of remorse for what whites did to easily 90% of the Indians who lived in what is now Texas. Fuck the Commanche, fuck the Apache, fuck the cannibal assholes who lived in my neck of the woods. They were vicious savages in every sense of the word, not ~colors of the wind~ noble people at one with Mother Earth.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4068 on: October 12, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »
+4
The great plains used to be forested.

The SW used to be not a desert.

Those changed long before the white man ever showed up, and are vastly bigger negative impacts on the environment than whitey ever had.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4069 on: October 12, 2018, 07:46:36 PM »

Those changed long before the white man ever showed up, and are vastly bigger negative impacts on the environment than whitey ever had.
So you're telling me that Native Americans invented cars?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4070 on: October 12, 2018, 08:09:06 PM »
+4

Reminder that the decline of North American megafauna *may* have happened in tandem with the arrival of the "first nations" peoples.

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4071 on: October 12, 2018, 08:49:31 PM »
+3
Altering animal populations does some exciting shit to the environment and does so quickly

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #4072 on: October 12, 2018, 09:26:39 PM »
+1

But this is where you're fucking crazy, don't you see that? Do you literally think a jewish tv producer and a jewish toy company owner met for lunch one day and said "Hymen, I have an amazing idea! We can work together to destroy white western civilization! The rabbis will be so pleased with us!"

THIS IS NOT HOW REAL LIFE WORKS YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER.

Sure, they might both be jews, but they just want to make a living. They weren't hiding secret messages in the toys and cartoons to weaken the goyim. You're ascribing motive where the is none.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4073 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:09 PM »
+5

But this is where you're fucking crazy, don't you see that? Do you literally think a jewish tv producer and a jewish toy company owner met for lunch one day and said "Hymen, I have an amazing idea! We can work together to destroy white western civilization! The rabbis will be so pleased with us!"

Sure, they might both be jews, but they just want to make a living. They weren't hiding secret messages in the toys and cartoons to weaken the goyim. You're ascribing motive where the is none.

You know how insane leftists talk about how there's white supremacists actively working to undermine non-whites so they can maintain power? Well its true but its jews and undermining anybody who isn't a member of the tribe so they can get all the shekels.

Everything that's wrong with society can be sourced direct back to them. If you don't believe it get a subscription to Variety. That will blackpill you quicker than any WN source.

People love to get caught up on the cabal aspect but it's a tight-knit group of individuals who were raised in a system that taught them to move towards the same subversive goal. That's also why there's so much crossover between jews and globalist scum.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #4074 on: October 12, 2018, 11:06:32 PM »

You know how insane leftists talk about how there's white supremacists actively working to undermine non-whites so they can maintain power? Well its true but its jews and undermining anybody who isn't a member of the tribe so they can get all the shekels.

Everything that's wrong with society can be sourced direct back to them. If you don't believe it get a subscription to Variety. That will blackpill you quicker than any WN source.

People love to get caught up on the cabal aspect but it's a tight-knit group of individuals who were raised in a system that taught them to move towards the same subversive goal. That's also why there's so much crossover between jews and globalist scum.

So you believe a toy making company owner and a tv producer consciously decided to put anti-white messages in their product, because they have a goal? Seriously?

:jesse: