;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 333199 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4600 on: December 06, 2018, 08:44:38 AM »
+2
It's UT but with building platforms and barriers with king of the hill rules.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4601 on: December 06, 2018, 08:50:38 AM »
+11
Atop isn’t real guys

He's actually a very advanced autism algorithm that's been fed all the "My uncle works at nintendo" stories ever recorded and programmed to procedurally create new ones and spew them on obscure internet forums.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian old For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #4602 on: December 06, 2018, 09:59:52 AM »
+10
https://kotaku.com/bethesda-support-leaks-fallout-76-customer-names-addre-1830892930

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Some of the people submitting tickets to get their replacement Fallout 76 canvas bag have encountered a surprise: they’ve been given access to parts of Bethesda’s support system, including the ability to open and close tickets, as well as check out customer’s personal information.

Wew lads.  I didn't think this game could become more of a trainwreck for Bethesda, but they keep on managing to sink to a new low.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4603 on: December 06, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »
+6
https://kotaku.com/bethesda-support-leaks-fallout-76-customer-names-addre-1830892930

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Some of the people submitting tickets to get their replacement Fallout 76 canvas bag have encountered a surprise: they’ve been given access to parts of Bethesda’s support system, including the ability to open and close tickets, as well as check out customer’s personal information.

Wew lads.  I didn't think this game could become more of a trainwreck for Bethesda, but they keep on managing to sink to a new low.
I hope they reported this breech to the regional data protection authorities in the EU countries in which they do business and contact clients to let them know that their data was just shared. I also hope that they get the living shit sued out of them for this sloppiness  under the GDPR.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4604 on: December 06, 2018, 12:14:25 PM »
+1
i hate everything about fortnite and its influence on gaming and wish it a painful death, but i must admit i sort of admire their pure shamelessness in stealing anything and everything in pop culture not nailed down

What, specifically is there to hate about Fortnite? Is there something I'm missing or do people just like to hate on it because it's the thing the kids are into now a days?
Yes
His name was Harry Anderson

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4605 on: December 06, 2018, 02:42:39 PM »
+4

:facepalm:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4606 on: December 06, 2018, 02:48:12 PM »
+3
I really hope bethesda learns that Outsourcing everything doesn't deliver results in the end. Half the population of India is in the credits.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4607 on: December 06, 2018, 02:49:33 PM »
+1

:facepalm:
Hold it faggot, this sounds like planted controversy. It's too stupid to be sincere.

A Far Cry game based around a feminist BLM movement where they think they're the scions of Egypt is too good to be true. There's going to be some catch, just like when people thought that Farcry 5 was trump support murder simulator.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 02:53:10 PM by a torrent of piss »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4608 on: December 06, 2018, 03:04:49 PM »
+5
Hahaha holy shit what. That's too dumb to be real.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4609 on: December 06, 2018, 03:13:04 PM »
+3
Then again if Ubisoft really wanted a shitstorm they should have reversed the races for the cover.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4610 on: December 06, 2018, 04:31:43 PM »
+2

I wonder if the guy who famously got banned recently from Fallout 76 is going to get doxxed.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4611 on: December 06, 2018, 06:49:51 PM »
+1

I wonder if the guy who famously got banned recently from Fallout 76 is going to get doxxed.

Reddit! Do your thang! 💅

Also valve is in a really wierd state now.

Artifact was universally panned for being a cashgrab POS. CSGO is now free to play and has a battle royalle mode.

Don't pre judge that last mode just yet though. They seem to be doing some really wierd shit with it so I'll play a game and report if it's a winner. Looks interesting and it's always squad based if you like that. (I do)

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4612 on: December 06, 2018, 07:06:37 PM »
+2
Also It's game awards time in just about an hour. Get ready for pain.

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4613 on: December 06, 2018, 08:26:13 PM »
+6
You guys wanna see some inane bullshit to complain about? Well too bad we are talking about the very serious issue of digital(?) redface. I vaguely remember the bbc writing about digital blackface before so I guess it was only a matter of time

Not that it matters anyway but RDR2 treats red skins with kid gloves even has a magical negro Indian chief character.Writer of this is a self described fierce queer woman of color that totally doesn't have a bone to pick with white people.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4614 on: December 06, 2018, 09:55:08 PM »
Crash team Racing remaster is coming in June. Also New farcry is based around "What if the 4chan memes about the Bogdanoffs were real, but they were QT3.14s instead".

Although the one thing that got announced was Evolution, which is the Caveman Sim I've always wanted, but it doesn't seem to have any visions granted by consuming Energy Drinks.

I've been heavily considering getting Far Cry primal because there is just a severe lack of prehistoric games.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:37:11 PM by a torrent of piss »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4615 on: December 06, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »
+1
Also a very odd thing about the Epic Games Digital Store. Sony and Tencent have contributed investments in it.

Tencent has already pulled games from steam and made them Epic Store Only. People are now concerned that once Steam stops supporting windows 7 that their Tencent based games will stop functioning because the version up on the Epic Store is a slightly different version than the one on steam.

PC is going to have a civil war it seems when it comes to what games are on what clients there's a good amount of money behind Epic's store, it has a far larger investment than Origin had. I guess with Fortnite they're figuring they're going to make back their investment money.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 10:55:38 PM by a torrent of piss »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4616 on: December 06, 2018, 11:47:07 PM »
+5
Persona tie-in to Smash for the 3DS title, not a single leaker or smart guy called it, sorry your hot 4chan leaks about Geno and Banjo Kazooie didn't pan out atop, nice try editing them out and better luck in 5 years.

:niggershine:

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4617 on: December 07, 2018, 01:33:14 AM »
+4
Apparently if you go up on stage and announce what gives you a boner, you're a hero and really sticking it to the Rethuglicans or something.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4618 on: December 07, 2018, 02:02:33 AM »
+5
Apparently if you go up on stage and announce what gives you a boner, you're a hero and really sticking it to the Rethuglicans or something.

It's like he's a prototype android but instead of actual AI they just uploaded a C script written by a 12 year-old that while(true) prints "im retarded"
(And they cheaped out on ROM so they can't fucking erase it)

Also gotta LOL at all the furry artists on twitter creaming their pants one second and then immediately raging at the normal people mocking him.

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #4619 on: December 07, 2018, 05:31:28 AM »
+3
Persona tie-in to Smash for the 3DS title

Remember when Smash was a fun novel game with Nintendie characters and not this gay-ass retarded autistic shit?????
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
    • Awards
« Reply #4620 on: December 07, 2018, 05:52:39 AM »
+2
Shit, apparently that Far Cry thing is for real. Kotaku et al are all trying to out-masturbate each other over it.

RIP far cry.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4621 on: December 07, 2018, 06:50:49 AM »
+2
Shit, apparently that Far Cry thing is for real. Kotaku et al are all trying to out-masturbate each other over it.

RIP far cry.
Far Cry 1 took place in 2023 I think so FC5 really messed the canon. FC 5 was good in most aspects not related to the plot. Everyone wanted more Blood Dragon but instead they give us this nigger shit.
His name was Harry Anderson

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4622 on: December 07, 2018, 08:13:26 AM »
+3

RIP far cry.
Far Cry 1 took place in 2023 I think so FC5 really messed the canon. FC 5 was good in most aspects not related to the plot. Everyone wanted more Blood Dragon but instead they give us this nigger shit.

Also Far Cry 1 is a classic and a masterpiece which has stood the test of time and the only game in the series made by Crytek (you know, people who know what they are doing).
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #4623 on: December 07, 2018, 08:45:44 AM »
+2
Persona tie-in to Smash for the 3DS title

Remember when Smash was a fun novel game with Nintendie characters and not this gay-ass retarded autistic shit?????

When they announce a new character, 75% of the time it's some retarded animu character I've never heard of from Fire Emblem or Xenoblade. Played the shit out of it on N64 and Gamecube. Have barely touched it since 2005.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4624 on: December 07, 2018, 09:29:38 AM »
Is Persona dude really that much worse than Simon Belmont or Snake from Metal Gear Solid?

As long as you can still play classic dudes like Pikachu, Link and Waluigi, what does it matter?