;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 348056 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4875 on: January 13, 2019, 07:26:18 PM »
+2
I wasn't expecting a Kavanaugh Anime series to happen so quickly.
trump made real anime

Campaign promise: Kept. Almost makes up for the lack of a wall.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4876 on: January 13, 2019, 09:47:58 PM »
+4
Goons were handwringing about some popular anime called Goblin Slayer recently. From what I can tell, it's about an autistic guy who brutally slaughters rape happy goblins (which are a pretty clear metaphor for foreigners) while women throw themselves at him.

Woke goons must feel a lot of self loathing because of their hobbies. Anime is entirely about wank fodder with the girls and being a fan of fantasy shit means you have a lot of world building where cultures and entire species are evil to the core. There was a rash of nerds last year crying that Tolkien was racist for depicting a species of men created by literal dark magic as villains.

You're gonna short circuit eventually when you believe that dark elves are evil to the soul and completely untrustworthy and it's awesome when my barbarian kills them but all refugees are a benefit to their new homeland and anything bad you hear is a lie.

Boogie1488

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4877 on: January 13, 2019, 10:52:08 PM »
+2
Goons were handwringing about some popular anime called Goblin Slayer recently. From what I can tell, it's about an autistic guy who brutally slaughters rape happy goblins (which are a pretty clear metaphor for foreigners) while women throw themselves at him.

Woke goons must feel a lot of self loathing because of their hobbies. Anime is entirely about wank fodder with the girls and being a fan of fantasy shit means you have a lot of world building where cultures and entire species are evil to the core. There was a rash of nerds last year crying that Tolkien was racist for depicting a species of men created by literal dark magic as villains.

You're gonna short circuit eventually when you believe that dark elves are evil to the soul and completely untrustworthy and it's awesome when my barbarian kills them but all refugees are a benefit to their new homeland and anything bad you hear is a lie.

Isn’t a lot of anime created by women anyway?  I remember hearing about some ultra problematic animu but it was created by a woman so the muhsoggyknees crowd was flummoxed as to how to proceed.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4878 on: January 13, 2019, 11:15:28 PM »
+12
I used to hate Japs and anime, but they have earned my respect. The Jew fears the samurai.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4879 on: January 14, 2019, 02:35:48 AM »
+6
I wasn't expecting a Kavanaugh Anime series to happen so quickly.
trump made real anime

Campaign promise: Kept. Almost makes up for the lack of a wall.
Wall will happen but it will take 15 episodes of building up.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4880 on: January 14, 2019, 07:54:58 AM »
+3
And the whole world needs to lend Trumpku their ki for the final construct

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4881 on: January 14, 2019, 08:57:42 AM »
+4
You guys talk about this yet?*

Battlefield 5's Poor Sales Numbers Have Become a Disaster For Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts has mismanaged the Battlefield franchise in the past -- BF3 and BF4 were not great from a gameplay perspective -- but with Battlefield 5, Electronic Arts is facing a real disaster that has sent its stock plummeting on the stock exchanges. First came the fierce cultural internet backlash from gamers to the Battlefield 5 reveal trailer -- EA tried to inject so much 21st Century gender diversity and Hollywood action-movie style fighting into what was supposed to be a reasonably historically accurate WWII shooter trailer, that many gamers felt the game would be "a seriously inauthentic portrayal of what WW2 warfare really was like." Then the game sold very poorly after a delayed launch date -- far less than the mildly successful WW1 shooter Battlefield 1 for example -- and is currently discounted by 33% to 50% at all major game retailers to try desperately to push sales numbers up. This was also a disaster for Nvidia, as Battlefield 5 was the tentpole title supposed to entice gamers into buying expensive new realtime ray-tracing Nvidia 2080 RTX GPUs.

Electronic Arts had to revise its earnings estimates for 2019, some hedge funds sold off their EA stock, fearing low sales and stiff competition from popular Battle Royal games like Fortnite and PUBG, and EA stock is currently 45% down from its peak value in July 2018. EA had already become seriously unpopular with gamers because of annoying Battlefield franchise in-game mechanisms such as heaving to buy decent-aiming-accuracy weapons with additional cash, having to constantly pay for additional DLC content and game maps, and the very poor multiplayer gameplay of its two Star Wars: Battlefront titles (essentially Battlefield with laser blasters set in the Star Wars Universe). It seems that with Battlefield 5, EA -- not a company known for listening to its customers -- finally hit a brick wall, in the form of many Battlefield fans simply not buying or playing Battlefield 5.

Think they'll finally accept that the various ham beasts pushing a politically correct agenda in games are not the actual audience that buys their games?

no

This is a game that has like 78% on Meta Critic, with reviews saying things like,

If you're looking for a multiplayer shooter that offers more than twitch-based gameplay and is not strictly focused on kills, then you should definitely give Battlefield V a try.

Battlefield V has the potential to be the best game in the series. It’s recaptured the magic of those Battlefield moments at almost every opportunity, and its new mechanics like squad revives and attrition put the focus back on sticking with your teammates. There are still a lot of questions it needs to answer with its Tides of War live service, and more casual players might be turned off by the challenging gunplay, but what we have now is a worthy successor to the Battlefield name.

How out of touch from the general audience can you get?

*(I can't be bothered to comb through pages and pages of the 'tism to see for myself)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:03:47 AM by Got Soylent? »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4882 on: January 14, 2019, 10:25:54 AM »
+3
You guys talk about this yet?*

Battlefield 5's Poor Sales Numbers Have Become a Disaster For Electronic Arts

Electronic Arts has mismanaged the Battlefield franchise in the past -- BF3 and BF4 were not great from a gameplay perspective -- but with Battlefield 5, Electronic Arts is facing a real disaster that has sent its stock plummeting on the stock exchanges. First came the fierce cultural internet backlash from gamers to the Battlefield 5 reveal trailer -- EA tried to inject so much 21st Century gender diversity and Hollywood action-movie style fighting into what was supposed to be a reasonably historically accurate WWII shooter trailer, that many gamers felt the game would be "a seriously inauthentic portrayal of what WW2 warfare really was like." Then the game sold very poorly after a delayed launch date -- far less than the mildly successful WW1 shooter Battlefield 1 for example -- and is currently discounted by 33% to 50% at all major game retailers to try desperately to push sales numbers up. This was also a disaster for Nvidia, as Battlefield 5 was the tentpole title supposed to entice gamers into buying expensive new realtime ray-tracing Nvidia 2080 RTX GPUs.

Electronic Arts had to revise its earnings estimates for 2019, some hedge funds sold off their EA stock, fearing low sales and stiff competition from popular Battle Royal games like Fortnite and PUBG, and EA stock is currently 45% down from its peak value in July 2018. EA had already become seriously unpopular with gamers because of annoying Battlefield franchise in-game mechanisms such as heaving to buy decent-aiming-accuracy weapons with additional cash, having to constantly pay for additional DLC content and game maps, and the very poor multiplayer gameplay of its two Star Wars: Battlefront titles (essentially Battlefield with laser blasters set in the Star Wars Universe). It seems that with Battlefield 5, EA -- not a company known for listening to its customers -- finally hit a brick wall, in the form of many Battlefield fans simply not buying or playing Battlefield 5.

Think they'll finally accept that the various ham beasts pushing a politically correct agenda in games are not the actual audience that buys their games?

no

This is a game that has like 78% on Meta Critic, with reviews saying things like,

If you're looking for a multiplayer shooter that offers more than twitch-based gameplay and is not strictly focused on kills, then you should definitely give Battlefield V a try.

Battlefield V has the potential to be the best game in the series. It’s recaptured the magic of those Battlefield moments at almost every opportunity, and its new mechanics like squad revives and attrition put the focus back on sticking with your teammates. There are still a lot of questions it needs to answer with its Tides of War live service, and more casual players might be turned off by the challenging gunplay, but what we have now is a worthy successor to the Battlefield name.

How out of touch from the general audience can you get?

*(I can't be bothered to comb through pages and pages of the 'tism to see for myself)

Both EA and Activision are in bad spots which they have not been in a long ass time. EA has sports going for it which is considered evergreen but everything outside of sports is viewed as disdain.

I think Blizzard is probably going to be the first major thing to go. EA has killed far more studios than Activision has killed, but those were just ripples in the water because Blizzard was like one of the major contributors to PC gaming. If the rumors of Diablo 4 are true it's supposed to be a Souslike game, however it's a souls like game intended for e-sports. This means Dark Souls PVP as a team sport and all that faggotry that involves constant game balances and the lack of or ignoring of a solid single player campaign which is what made Souls games so appealing in the first place.

They're already changing the lore for Warcraft 3 Reforged, it's not like Star Wars 1997 special editions where they just added flashy shit, it's the equivalent of Star Trek The Original Series and Star Trek The Reboot Movie. Same characters, entirely different setting.

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4883 on: January 14, 2019, 02:55:21 PM »
+1
OK when Jim Sterling is ripping on you, you dun fucked up.
https://youtu.be/tm-Vsciay6w (skip to the end)
RIP Randy (lol) Pitchford.

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4884 on: January 14, 2019, 03:20:18 PM »
+4
OK when Jim Sterling is ripping on you, you dun fucked up.
https://youtu.be/tm-Vsciay6w (skip to the end)
RIP Randy (lol) Pitchford.

Congratulations, you found a youtube reviewer with a gayer shtick than Razorfist.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4885 on: January 14, 2019, 03:41:59 PM »
+3
Pretty Interesting
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGBb07BCNc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGBb07BCNc</a>

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4886 on: January 15, 2019, 09:09:48 AM »
+3
Pretty Interesting
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGBb07BCNc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaGBb07BCNc</a>

He's 100% right, but it's pretty much exactly what gamers have been saying for years now.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4887 on: January 16, 2019, 10:15:59 AM »
+3
So James Woods is back in Kingdom hearts 3 and all the protest movements have already fallen on their face because people just want to play the fucking game.

He's apparently going to get other roles in games in seems. Would be nice to not just have Jim Cummings as the older wizened gruff dude voice.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4888 on: January 16, 2019, 11:12:47 AM »
+3
Fuck that faggy disney weeaboo shit, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice comes out March 22.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4889 on: January 16, 2019, 12:19:56 PM »
+4
Fuck that faggy disney weeaboo shit, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice comes out March 22.
RE 2 end of this month.
His name was Harry Anderson

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4890 on: January 16, 2019, 01:37:41 PM »
+1
RE 2 end of this month.

Yeah this is probably the only AAA game I'm buying full price this year. It looks like a perfect mix of nostalgia and cutting edge modern day tech. You can even shoot chunks out of the zombies!

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4891 on: January 16, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
+1
I'm getting both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4892 on: January 16, 2019, 05:12:38 PM »
+7

It's good.

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4893 on: January 17, 2019, 03:21:54 PM »
+1
So the whole Sony Censorship thing a few months back has apparently stopped.

Nothing in Tales of Vesperia was censored, nothing in Catherine Full Body is censored, nothing in Kingdom Hearts is censored.

Seems that just a few VNs were affected which were garbage to begin with and Senran kagura is MIA and Senran Kagura Burst Renewal bombed so hard in japan(japanese version is uncensored so censorship had nothing to do with it) that they're also delaying the sequel so they can re-invent the series gameplay.

I mean is it possible that the fucking activists have gotten bored and are leaving our shit alone now? Blizzard stopped reported about WoW numbers because they're now down to only half a million subs in total and Hearthstone is the only active game they have. Battlefield 5 may be the end for Dice, Bioware is fucked 5 ways to Sunday, and the only real activist hold out at this point is Ubisoft since EA's only real money makers are still sports.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #4894 on: January 17, 2019, 07:37:00 PM »
+6
It's more likely that second hand 4chan BS with a dose of sensationalism doesn't hold up to time. Could be that.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #4895 on: January 17, 2019, 07:43:13 PM »
+3
It's more likely that second hand 4chan BS with a dose of sensationalism doesn't hold up to time. Could be that.
I won't be satisfied until the daily re-affirmation messages in the women's bathroom at Blizzard are scrawled in blood.

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4896 on: Today at 07:09:15 AM »
+10
So an animu came out recently where one of the main characters gets metoo'ed and punished for it in the first episode and there are some people who are flipping their shit over it.

I feel like this situation is ripe for trolling by pretending to be black and telling all the "false rape accusations don't happen!" crowd that they are being racist because what about all the poor negroes lynched because of white women? Which is mostly bullshit anyway but this will be another great chance to watch these retards have to use victim mathematics to see who is going to be at the top of the progressive stack when the smoke clears so they can claim the coveted title of the biggest victim. Hell maybe even have some muslims  come in and say this is why we have shariah law and watch the few people who actually give a shit start melting down.

TLDR:

These idiots will feel mighty stupid once season 2 comes around.

To all who care (no one probably) here's the story:

-MC and the gang are transported into an isekai (think "Ready Player One", but much more stupid) world. It's a literal video game world with stats, power ups, weapons, etc, except the NPC's think it's real and only the transported guys feel it's like vidya.
-Each of the 4 gets a legendary weapon (sword, spear, bow and shield) and they are told by the king to level up and defeat the "waves of destruction" (again, they are litreally transported to a battlefield with a timer and need to kill a boss - this is played completely straight).
-If they beat all the waves of destruction, the kingdom is saved and they all go home.
-The 4 guys have to form 4 raiding parties because they weapons don't work when they are together (but they do once the boss appears - again, this is video game logic that you have to accept)
-Shield guy gets the shit because ...he's the shield guy, they all think he's a useless appendix to the real heroes.

.....and then he gets accused of rape, his gear stolen (except for the magic shield), everyone hates him, since he can only use his shield (video game logic, he can't even grab a sword without it falling out his hand) even the weakest monsters (slimes) can overpower him and the only 2 people who talk to him in the entire kingdom are a blacksmith that feels sorry for him and a slave trader who sells him a catgirl to fight on his behalf.

Right at this point you might be thinking: ok, this is you typical underdog story - we will get a few volumes of him being beat up, low point, training montage, people start liking him and he will save the kingdom, right?

....kind of? We are talking about gooks here, writing a novel with a westerns mindset, trying to pass off videogame logic as totally serious business so the pacing is all over the place, the tone shifts from edgy to bland to crap humour and the retarded logic keeps shitting the bed so we get exposition on top of exposition.

Now, lets skip ahead a few chapters:

-MC buys a loli catgirl from the slave trader (fuck you japan), he gives her a sword and starts telling her about the dog-eat-dog world and how she must shank monsters for the both of them or they all will die.
-Loli catgirl turns into a full blown woman catgirl in 3 weeks because (videogame logic) her race turn into adults if they level up by killing monsters (I'll let you think about why this is as retarded as you think it is).
-Loli catgirl is now a regular catgirl, with the mind of a 10 year old (fuck you japan x2)

-Wave 1 happens - all the jackass heroes treat the thing as a videogame and bumrush for the boss. Shield hero stays behind because the trash mobs are raping and murdering the NPC's. He mounts a defense but gets none of the credit. Then gets blamed in court for owning slaves and gets his ass handed to him in a duel (because the other party cheated).

-PLOT TWIST - the girl who accused MC of rape is actually the daughter of the king and he was in on it. They wanted the shield hero to fail from the start.

-Around this point villagers take notice that the other heroes are just jackasses that treat their lives as if it were a game (it is) and start warming up to the MC. In these volumes, MC travels the kingdom dressed as a merchant because he invested all his skill points into crafting, alchemy, etc and tries to improve the world's economy.
-Actual interesting point: MC has to clean up after messes of the other heroes. One completed a 20x bear asses quest that turned the village into a monster infested garded. Another decided to kill a zombie dragon without disposing of the corpse so the MC has to spend weeks curing the diseased farmers and trying to revive the soil. And the final one decided to depose a duke who raised taxes - so he MC has to give out food and medicine to starving peasants trying to escape from the new tyrant.

-MC gets a new companion. A magical chicken, that turns into a giant chicken, that can turn into a loli which doesn't grow up  (fuck you Japan x3)
-MC gets another companion - the second daughter of the king - who's 12 years old.
In short: MC gets a loli harem (fuck you Japan x10)

Skipping ahead, yada, yada.

Big Plot Twist: The kingdom is actually a Matriarchy - so the false rape accuser, not only conspired against the MC, she also wanted to kill her own sister to become queen.
The actual queen is currently travelling the world trying to unite the world's powers against the waves because she knows that relying on some magical yahoos that treat their lives as if they were a game (it is) is insane.

The queen, as described by the manga and novels, is a wise, charismatic ruler that deposes the king and will kill her bitch daughter is she needs to. She realizes that MC was the only one taking the world saving seriously and gives him all the military aid she can. And finally she starts putting conspirators and traitors in prison so that everyone gets their shit together because there's demon's falling out of the sky every 60 days or so.

To recap - the MGTOW anime that thinks all women are inferior has a woman as the highest form of authority that is sane, charismatic and is willing to sacrifice her family for the well being of the kingdom.

EDIT: another interesting point is that, while the jackass heroes think "bigger stats = stronger", the MC keeps proving them wrong by using tactics/terrain/NPC's. Which is why the tone is inconsistent as fuck: on one hand it tries to pass the laws of the world as videogame logic and on the other one, the MC wins by strategizing and not raw power (creating 6 thorns shields with magic to trap a monster inside a makeshift Iron Maiden; using the shield as a sled to punch his duelling oponent in the dick (for low numerical damage but you're still punching a guy in the dick))
« Last Edit: Today at 07:20:26 AM by Kurt Hentaichenwald »

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #4897 on: Today at 10:01:24 AM »
+9

On one hand, I truly appreciate that you took the time out of your undoubtedly busy life to write this exhaustive and hilarious explanation.

On the other hand, you will hear from my lawyers about all the neurons I'll never get back after reading this shit.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4898 on: Today at 10:21:05 AM »
+3
:888:

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4899 on: Today at 11:24:17 AM »
+5

On one hand, I truly appreciate that you took the time out of your undoubtedly busy life to write this exhaustive and hilarious explanation.

On the other hand, you will hear from my lawyers about all the neurons I'll never get back after reading this shit.

You would have squandered those brain cells on moonshine and trap porn. At least now you'll be ahead of the curve when Anime News Network publishes their retraction.