;

Author Topic: The NFL Deathwatch Thread  (Read 54310 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The NFL Deathwatch Thread
« Reply #825 on: August 07, 2018, 10:38:02 PM »
+11
The chaos you guys describe almost makes me want to watch nigger ball  :allears:

That's the best part: they're not even close to being done fagging up the sport.  So stay tuned :allears:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #826 on: August 08, 2018, 08:11:49 AM »
+6
By 2020, there will be no helmets because it will be flag football with shoving allowed

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #827 on: August 08, 2018, 10:50:40 PM »
+8
The chaos you guys describe almost makes me want to watch nigger ball  :allears:

That's the best part: they're not even close to being done fagging up the sport.  So stay tuned :allears:

Things That Are Not Ifs But Whens:

- Female player

- League wide faggot appreciation day with special edition rainbow gloves and cleats

- Expansion team in Mexico City owned by a cartel local business group

- League no longer screens for marijuana in drug tests

- Nigger rips down/tears/shits on the American flag as part of touchdown celebration

- WHERE ARE THE SPIC QBs?!? (ESPN probably has this preloaded ready to post)

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #828 on: August 09, 2018, 01:47:28 PM »
+9
A tranny player (of either or both kinds) is about 10x more likely to happen first before a "cis" female.

Also there will never be manufactured outrage over spics in NFL, since spics don't give 1/1000th of a shit about Football compared to soccer, and thus aren't as useful for a bunch of idiots as nogs since, just like in Hollywood, latinos are the ones that actually UNDER represented whereas Blacks are very over represented.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 01:55:32 PM by Kobe Buffalomeat »
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #829 on: August 09, 2018, 04:03:38 PM »
+5
A tranny player (of either or both kinds) is about 10x more likely to happen first before a "cis" female.

There is already a female pipeline through the NCAA and its going to be a kicker and she's only going to be trotted out for extra points in garbage time because of the novelty.

As for trannies, you're late to the party. We haven't crossed the openly recruited as a tranny Rubicon yet but crossdressing and ironically sucking dudes off while pretending to be a woman is p. rampant.

Also there will never be manufactured outrage over spics in NFL, since spics don't give 1/1000th of a shit about Football compared to soccer, and thus aren't as useful for a bunch of idiots as nogs since, just like in Hollywood, latinos are the ones that actually UNDER represented whereas Blacks are very over represented.

Yeah this is all the more reason why they're going wall to wall with manufactured PROUD LATINO QB coverage the second kneeling for the anthem loses steam.

In the minds of ESPN and faggots like Goodell all those spics are just waiting for a reason to watch foos-bawl and they need some heroes to rally around. Why, if they can only get 1% of the global soccer audience, it will replace all those racist white people who tuned out because of shitty matchups kneeling!

Just put someone vaguely hispanic in front of them and they're going to come running! This strategy has never failed! :jeb:

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #830 on: August 09, 2018, 04:11:39 PM »
+4
Just put someone vaguely hispanic in front of them and they're going to come running! This strategy has never failed! :jeb:

Aaron Hernandez already hung himself in prison died for Goodell's sins.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #831 on: September 30, 2018, 07:58:02 PM »
+4
Not even trying to hide it anymore

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #832 on: October 01, 2018, 07:44:13 AM »
+3
what the shit is that? and in the most flyover of flyover team's stadium of all places

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #833 on: October 01, 2018, 07:53:02 AM »
+4
I originally thought it was like the Puerto Rican flag, but nope, just an American flag "banner"

Do you think teams just get together and say "How can we alienate most of our fans?" and then set out to do just that? I mean, if I was a fan, I wouldn't even care because I don't get asshurt over "MUH FLAG!" but some people 100% do and those are usually the people who will be buying (or NOT buying) season tickets.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #834 on: October 01, 2018, 08:41:11 AM »
+4
I donít understand, the logic here. Is that some sort of revolutionary flag representative of some movement Iím not aware of? Or are they trying to not show the US flag?
His name was Harry Anderson

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #835 on: October 01, 2018, 10:28:15 AM »
+4
I originally thought it was like the Puerto Rican flag, but nope, just an American flag "banner"

Do you think teams just get together and say "How can we alienate most of our fans?" and then set out to do just that? I mean, if I was a fan, I wouldn't even care because I don't get asshurt over "MUH FLAG!" but some people 100% do and those are usually the people who will be buying (or NOT buying) season tickets.

I don't think the Packers are worried about losing fans. The whole team could piss on the flag and they'd still sell out every game. What else is there to do in Green Bay?

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: October 01, 2018, 10:57:54 AM »
+6
I donít understand, the logic here. Is that some sort of revolutionary flag representative of some movement Iím not aware of? Or are they trying to not show the US flag?

They turned the blacks kneeling into a seperate reality show. Each week they will unfurl a different flag and refs will record the number of blacks who kneel in response. At the start of the superbowl they will reveal which country is most hated by blacks. That country will be given the title of best country.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #837 on: October 01, 2018, 12:15:21 PM »
+10
Meanwhile on Earth-23, the crowd rises for the playing of the national anthem of the Union of American Territories.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Scrooge Better dead than red cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #838 on: October 01, 2018, 01:32:32 PM »
+5
Meanwhile on Earth-23, the crowd rises for the playing of the national anthem of the Union of American Territories.
Etats Unis Francais including Quebec, St. Pierre and Newfoundland, New Yorque, New Orleans, Guiana, Haiti, Florida, Guadeloupe, Paris, Brest, Alcase-Germain, Corsica, and Libya.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #839 on: October 01, 2018, 07:51:34 PM »
+5

Literally a post apocalyptic UN Kike World Order Flag

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #840 on: October 01, 2018, 07:53:09 PM »
+3
Do confederate naval jack next.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #841 on: November 18, 2018, 02:00:06 PM »
+3

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #842 on: November 18, 2018, 02:15:53 PM »
+8
Why is it the NFL's job to develop an experience pool for female staff? It's a pro league fueled by owner cash. If you want female coaches, start encouraging women to coach at every amateur level from Pop Warner up to the NCAA, and then maybe some day you'll end up with your ~first female NFL offensive coordinator~ or whatever.

Or just cheat and get some NFL team's head coach to put on a wig and claim he's a pretty lady, but only on game days.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #843 on: November 18, 2018, 03:27:30 PM »
+5
This is the NFL introducing Rice to the football world so when they make her the next commissioner in 3-4 years morons will say ďwell she knows football, she was in consideration for a head coach jobĒ.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #844 on: November 18, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
+4
I demand that they immediately make an all female football team and they must allow them to compete against the regular NFL teams.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #845 on: November 18, 2018, 03:34:55 PM »
+7
Cunnilingus Rice letís apply that thought process to other professions.

Time to get a white man in charge of the NAACP. One doesnít need experience being colored to lead and inspire coloreds. Get a white man in charge of local then state then national leadership.

Time to get more Great Danes commanding shuttle missions. One doesnít need to fly aircraft first. Start Lord Roofles III out flying a Cessna then

Stupid negress.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #846 on: November 18, 2018, 03:54:08 PM »
+3
She's on the college football playoff committee for some reason. They decide which four teams end up in the playoffs.