;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 376301 times)

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5450 on: August 08, 2018, 05:31:16 PM »
+1
https://steemit.com/james/@bellagiosampler/hollywood-anon-data-dump-james-gunn-dan-harmon
Hollywood anon claims, will read more later.

When he started mentioning Texas Oil Barons that was when he lost me completely.  There is very very little crossover between the oil and gas world and Hollywood.  The former tends to be extremely conservative while the latter is extremely liberal such that they are often at each other's throats both publicly and privately.  I have absolutely no idea what the fuck this guy is talking about here if he's just talking about standard oil and gas companies.

With that said, if he was explicitly referring to the Majors (aka the multinational large oil and gas companies) then he might be right.  These are the companies with Elite connections at the top.  Companies like ExxonMobile, Chevron, BP, Total, Shell, Valero, etc. would all fit this mould.  It's even more true when you realize that the only way for these companies to work in many of the 3rd world countries that they do business in is for them to essentially make deals with the devil.

I feel it's redundant to claim they are "extremely conservative" if not outright disingenuous, especially when the likes of the
Rockefellers were the ones who pushed muh :rocket: the hardest, so as to ensure no reliable opposition to globalism would exist for decades. Lesser evil? Sure, you can roll with that, but that doesn't mean they are your friend. They are more than willing to let pedowood-media have their way with transforming the entire world into a slum as long as their oil production aren't thwarted in any way.

I cannot think of a single person that I know of who works in the industry who didn't vote for Trump.  I work in the industry and yes it is that old school and that traditional once you get outside of the Majors. 

Also, the Rockefellers are connected to the Majors that I mentioned.  That is where all of the problems in the industry from a globalism standpoint are.  The independents even up to the size of Anadarko?  No way, these companies are incredibly white and very conservative.  By all means though, please keep spouting worthless opinions about an industry you know nothing about.

Whatever opposition to liberalism they happen to fund is strictly situational, in that it only happens when the libtard likes of Obama get too carried away with their self-righteous niggershining and try to bite one of the hands that feed them. This is also one of the primary reasons why Democrats screech so much about "muh money on politics", because unlike the kikes, the oil barons learned their lesson a long time ago and don't hand a single cent of their money to the intersectional junkies.

You're a dumbass and didn't read a damn thing that I wrote.

I don't care if they voted for Orange Hitler or not. No one does. This wasn't the point and you're a fucking numbskull if that somehow excuses the fact they are scumbags in their own right.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5451 on: August 08, 2018, 05:41:04 PM »
+9

They admit it.

14 retweets and 88 likes

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5452 on: August 08, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »
+10
Ann Coulter's latest column is woke as fuck: http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2018-08-08.html

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Better dead than red 420 Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #5453 on: August 08, 2018, 07:05:31 PM »
+7
Two of those woman in the bottom row look way too old to be doing this shit. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5454 on: August 08, 2018, 09:33:26 PM »
+3
https://steemit.com/james/@bellagiosampler/hollywood-anon-data-dump-james-gunn-dan-harmon
Hollywood anon claims, will read more later.

When he started mentioning Texas Oil Barons that was when he lost me completely.  There is very very little crossover between the oil and gas world and Hollywood.  The former tends to be extremely conservative while the latter is extremely liberal such that they are often at each other's throats both publicly and privately.  I have absolutely no idea what the fuck this guy is talking about here if he's just talking about standard oil and gas companies.

With that said, if he was explicitly referring to the Majors (aka the multinational large oil and gas companies) then he might be right.  These are the companies with Elite connections at the top.  Companies like ExxonMobile, Chevron, BP, Total, Shell, Valero, etc. would all fit this mould.  It's even more true when you realize that the only way for these companies to work in many of the 3rd world countries that they do business in is for them to essentially make deals with the devil.

I feel it's redundant to claim they are "extremely conservative" if not outright disingenuous, especially when the likes of the
Rockefellers were the ones who pushed muh :rocket: the hardest, so as to ensure no reliable opposition to globalism would exist for decades. Lesser evil? Sure, you can roll with that, but that doesn't mean they are your friend. They are more than willing to let pedowood-media have their way with transforming the entire world into a slum as long as their oil production aren't thwarted in any way.

I cannot think of a single person that I know of who works in the industry who didn't vote for Trump.  I work in the industry and yes it is that old school and that traditional once you get outside of the Majors. 

Also, the Rockefellers are connected to the Majors that I mentioned.  That is where all of the problems in the industry from a globalism standpoint are.  The independents even up to the size of Anadarko?  No way, these companies are incredibly white and very conservative.  By all means though, please keep spouting worthless opinions about an industry you know nothing about.

Whatever opposition to liberalism they happen to fund is strictly situational, in that it only happens when the libtard likes of Obama get too carried away with their self-righteous niggershining and try to bite one of the hands that feed them. This is also one of the primary reasons why Democrats screech so much about "muh money on politics", because unlike the kikes, the oil barons learned their lesson a long time ago and don't hand a single cent of their money to the intersectional junkies.

You're a dumbass and didn't read a damn thing that I wrote.

I don't care if they voted for Orange Hitler or not. No one does. This wasn't the point and you're a fucking numbskull if that somehow excuses the fact they are scumbags in their own right.

Okay great.  You're condemning an entire industry for what multinational companies do.  I don't like the majors and neither do most of those that I know in the industry.  There is an enormous difference between them and the independents that are part of the IPAA and AXPC.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5455 on: August 09, 2018, 08:08:53 AM »
+6

:jesse: What else are they gonna do?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5456 on: August 09, 2018, 08:16:17 AM »
+8
Tend to their cats or groom young girls into lesbians.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #5457 on: August 09, 2018, 12:30:19 PM »
+8
" Lol soft fascism.

What's that? Is that fascism enacted by care bears?"

Flaccism.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5458 on: August 09, 2018, 12:34:02 PM »
+18

The only thing more socially destructive  than a woman is a menopausal woman with no kids.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5459 on: August 09, 2018, 12:38:37 PM »
+2

The only thing more socially destructive  than a woman is a menopausal woman with no kids.
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5460 on: August 09, 2018, 07:47:48 PM »
+13

Ann Coulter has been seriously playing with fire these past few days

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5461 on: August 09, 2018, 09:37:11 PM »
+3
she's got balls
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5462 on: August 09, 2018, 09:48:17 PM »
+5
Well this was on Fox

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0WVQUHkNmc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0WVQUHkNmc</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5463 on: August 09, 2018, 10:39:27 PM »
+7
Ann seems hellbent on getting shoah'd off of Twitter

:hmmmyes:

Hindunuffin

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5464 on: August 10, 2018, 09:14:41 AM »
+4

Ann Coulter has been seriously playing with fire these past few days

It's funnny since Ashkenazi Jews are mongrels only loosely connected to the Israelites. Then again so are Palestinians.

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5465 on: August 10, 2018, 03:57:13 PM »
+8
Speaking of Ann Coulter

Its probably a good rule of thumb now that if you get into an argument on social media with someone on the far left its safe to assume they have some form of grids. Also after Trump is done with his term(s) Ann Coulter should run for first female president, even though I don't follow her too closely right now because she's like a waking, talking blackpill.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5466 on: August 10, 2018, 06:11:41 PM »
+3
 :drew: :adam:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5467 on: August 11, 2018, 07:45:02 AM »
+13

BigDiggerNick

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5468 on: August 11, 2018, 05:51:21 PM »
+6
Gavin McInnes recently got suspended from twitter, this is the tweet that got him suspended:

And Alt-lighters like him will continue to cuck and dance for these people. They might have had their uses a couple years ago but now they are either too dumb to get it or are deliberately fucking things up for other people on the right like with what Ben Shapiro does. How else do you explain them continuing to bend over for the media and dems while crying about how racist all these other people on the right are and talk about muh constitution when in the end they still get called racist nazis and subsequently silenced? Tech and media companies are just going to get worse with silencing free speech as time goes on and these people who stand in the middle of a fire saying everything is totally fine and screeching "racists!" at the ones who mention its a tad hot. These are the ones that the average person hears and they think they represent the right because they have a big platform (for now until tech companies decide they are hate speech.) They need to be labeled what they are: dems who are closer to being a centrist than the people in pussy hats and literal commies.

edit: clearing up what I meant because me no speak good
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:29:50 PM by BigDiggerNick »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5469 on: August 11, 2018, 05:59:31 PM »
+5
There's only one man who can save us now.

It's time to show these spooks who's boss.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5470 on: August 11, 2018, 06:04:25 PM »
+4
Padre Beavis, Esquire?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5471 on: August 11, 2018, 06:46:40 PM »
+4
There's only one man who can save us now.

It's time to show these spooks who's boss.

Is this the guy from Zybourne Clock?

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5472 on: August 11, 2018, 06:50:34 PM »
+3

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5473 on: August 11, 2018, 07:16:13 PM »
+13
Is there a single right-leaning person on planet Earth who thinks "Unite the Right 2" is both genuine and not a gigantic honeypot? /pol/ says it's a setup and to not go. TRS and their affiliates say it's a setup and to not go. The Proudboys say it's a setup and to not go. Identitarian groups are saying it's a setup and to not go. The far right and Alt-Right friendly guys who haven't been shoah'ed off Twitter say it's a setup and to not go. The Daily Stormer and their guys all say it's a setup and to not go. And on and on and on. I've seen absolutely zero interest about it online, and yet here it is.

In other words be on the lookout for bad caricatures of "Neo-Nazis" with pristine Nazi flags fresh from Amazon who look like they sprang directly from the imagination of an Antifa member to do something condemnable. The best possible outcome is that a bunch of anti-right people show up but nobody opposing them is there, and they end up slapfighting one another in the street.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5474 on: August 11, 2018, 08:01:44 PM »
+1
Gavin McInnes recently got suspended from twitter, this is the tweet that got him suspended:

And Alt-lighters like him will continue to cuck and dance for these people. They might have had their uses a couple years ago but now they are either too dumb to get it or are deliberate fucking things up for other people on the right like with what Ben Shapiro does. How else do you explain them continuing to bend over for the media and dems while crying about how racist all these other people on the right are and talk about muh constitution when in the end they still get called racist nazis and subsequently silenced? Tech and media companies are just going to get worse with silencing free speech as time goes on and these people who stand in the middle of a fire saying everything is totally fine and the only people who say that there is a problem are white supremacists are only doing damage because these are the ones that the average person hears from. They need to be labeled what they are: dems who are closer to being a centrist than the people in pussy hats and literal commies.

I think Gavin does it more for his liberal injun wife because he's deathly afraid of her divorcing him.