;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 406512 times)

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5575 on: September 17, 2018, 07:32:49 PM »
+1
they're all coming off retarded, but jim is kinda sounding retarded and creepy

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5576 on: September 17, 2018, 09:27:44 PM »
+7
they're all coming off retarded, but jim is kinda sounding retarded and creepy

I really think you're retarded if that's your take away from all this. Every one of the "skeptics" has been outed as a cuck or a degenerate or a hypocrite or all of the above. I don't pay too much attention to this shit and I'm not spergy enough to listen to the streams, but I do like Jim's edited videos because they're usually pretty entertaining. Nothing creepy about dunking on faggots.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #5577 on: September 17, 2018, 10:01:13 PM »
+1
I mean if even a tenth of the doxx regarding him is true...I dunno man it’s pretty fuckin weird

As someone who enjoys both Sargon and Metokur I guess my point is all is faggot
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:03:20 PM by Embedded YouTube Journo »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5578 on: September 17, 2018, 10:10:25 PM »
+3
I mean if even a tenth of the doxx regarding him is true...I dunno man it’s pretty fuckin weird

Did more shit come out? Wasn't it just some gay poetry he wrote like 15 years ago? I think the difference is, even if Jim is or was a degenerate, he isn't self-righteous and doesn't claim to be doing anything other than making fun of losers on the internet.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
    • Awards
« Reply #5579 on: September 17, 2018, 10:26:11 PM »
+1

Did more shit come out? Wasn't it just some gay poetry he wrote like 15 years ago? I think the difference is, even if Jim is or was a degenerate, he isn't self-righteous and doesn't claim to be doing anything other than making fun of losers on the internet.

I haven’t delved super deep into it, The Sargon stream that Metokur was sniping was going over some doxx that detailed Jim’s actions over the last few years and, if true, basically states that every so often he surrounds himself with edgy teens who venerate him despite the fact he’s in his forties now. Iirc there were also some purported forum posts and audio logs where he was asking pretty cringey questions to some gay teen fan. Stuff about his boyfriend and dick sizes and whether they fucked. Out of context sure, could’ve been his usual mocking bantz, but didn’t have the same feel to it. It also portrays him as a super paranoid dude.

That said I still love most of his shit mocking degeneracy on the net

Personally I don’t understand the reason Sargon/Jim picked the fight (regardless of who started it), seems like a bunch of stupid drama.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5580 on: September 17, 2018, 10:37:55 PM »
+7

I haven’t delved super deep into it, The Sargon stream that Metokur was sniping was going over some doxx that detailed Jim’s actions over the last few years and, if true, basically states that every so often he surrounds himself with edgy teens who venerate him despite the fact he’s in his forties now. Iirc there were also some purported forum posts and audio logs where he was asking pretty cringey questions to some gay teen fan. Stuff about his boyfriend and dick sizes and whether they fucked. Out of context sure, could’ve been his usual mocking bantz, but didn’t have the same feel to it. It also portrays him as a super paranoid dude.

That said I still love most of his shit mocking degeneracy on the net

Personally I don’t understand the reason Sargon/Jim picked the fight (regardless of who started it), seems like a bunch of stupid drama.

The Soyfather proclaimed he was going to wear a suit to that EU meeting on memes and he showed up in something an Applebee's manager would wear. Jim made fun of him. Soyfather was butthurt and hyped a stream that was meant to be a hitjob on Jim, but it seems like he just embarrassed himself more than anything. I definitely agree with you that all is faggot, but Sargon is a tremendous faggot and I don't know why you still like him in 2018. He's a fence sitting cuck.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #5581 on: September 18, 2018, 01:57:19 AM »
+6

Quite a few of us on strug were listening to the Metokur live stream and I can safely say that all the "grooming" talk is just laughable. Utter bollocks. On top of that I don't personally think that Metokur's humour is the type to go down very well with fucking 15-year olds. He showed the viewers his channel userbase statistics by age and if I remember correctly only 2% were in the 15-19 bracket.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5582 on: September 18, 2018, 11:28:49 AM »
+5
You need to wear a fucking business suit in order to troll people now? Good god who designed these standards and regulations? Trolling used to be a sport for the common man and now much like lobster, is only meant to be enjoyed by high society. :myecred:

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5583 on: September 18, 2018, 02:48:17 PM »
+7
we found an iceman from 2015 frozen in time with its fidget spinner, completely unaware that all the skeptics are cringey faggots that nobody watches anymore.

the skeptic community is literally a tranny who called them all creeps and left, about 8 actual self admitted cuckolds, sargon the soyfather, a bald girl with a cuckolding fetish who picks her hair out, her soy-chad boyfriend, who else am i missing?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:57:11 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5584 on: September 18, 2018, 03:16:59 PM »
+9
yawl remember the time that the cuckold fetish skeptic community all shilled for and advertised heavily and signed NDA contracts with a anonymous social media platform called Candid which was actually being used to datamine the alt right to create AI to detect and remove hate speech from youtube twitter etc? you notice how videos all get removed and flagged now, very quickly, automatically? you can thank the skeptic community for that.

stop watching sargon of akkad and all the rest of these pieces of shit they're brain poison. they harp on about muh censorship muh free speech and they're the actual individuals largely responsible for a lot of the internet censorship we're seeing right now. they sold u out for a couple thousand dollars split between the lot of them; its fucking embarrassing how little they even profited from doing it. they have no values and they're all fake. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:20:27 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5585 on: September 18, 2018, 05:24:34 PM »
+3
What a bunch of retarded shit to be arguing about.  If a guy is hated by ANTIFA and gets called a "garbage" by Anita Sarkeesian then he can't be all bad. 

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5586 on: September 18, 2018, 05:45:14 PM »
+2
What's the long-short of the Candid thing?

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #5587 on: September 18, 2018, 05:55:47 PM »
+11
What's the long-short of the Candid thing?

https://imgur.com/gallery/mQSBI

every single one of the skeptics including sargon of akkad were shilling heavily for a social media app marketed as an anonymous "automated anti harassment" platform using free speech as a selling point, that was actually run by a crazy pajeet feminist who now works for amazon with a mission statement of datamining their audiences to create an ai to remove extreme content. this led to the now famous youtube adpocalypse. sargon in particular shilled heavily for it putting out several livestreams and videos dedicated to the topic, linking and mentioning it in all his videos, doing multi hour livestreams defending his involvement with it etc. as did most of them.

an actual autist stumbled into this shit, discovered what was going on, and exposed a lot of things like how all these skeptics are under lifetime or ridiculously long NDA to not talk about their subversive actions, were paid to promote this platform, and were directed to both be misleading towards users and to attack anyone critical of candid. the autist named harmful opinions really laid it all bare for everyone to see so if you're curious about it the archive of his channel is a good starting place. they flagged the autist off the internet, deplatformed him, made videos calling it all fake and have all moved on to pretending nothing happened while captivating audiences of mislead people into believing they're "free speech" advocates when they're the exact same people who funneled data to the censorship ai's currently wreaking havoc on youtube twitter etc.

tl;dr "free speech advocate" skeptics are responsible for a lot of the online censorship they're pretending to care about and milk retards for. and most of them actually legitimately have cuckolding fetishes. they are disinfo agents and liars.

more recently there have been quite a few people coming forward since it all suggesting they're all opposition disinfo agents, creeps, and don't believe anything they say etc. recently former alt-lite tranny darling blaire white just flat out said it https://youtu.be/S7Ft2E_ibxQ?t=435

every word from these peoples mouths rings hollow.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:14:25 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5588 on: September 18, 2018, 08:35:48 PM »
+13
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:38:55 PM by Shakebox »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #5589 on: September 19, 2018, 04:04:08 AM »
+8
every word from these peoples mouths rings hollow.

A lot of the skeptic community might have started out earnest, but by and large they seem to be in it for the sweet patreon/youtube bux now. They're mostly lolcow tier these days, especially the likes of Mundane Matt and Sarcuck. The whole Metokur stream fiasco was just pathetic and made Sargon seem like a drooling retard.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #5590 on: September 19, 2018, 02:25:44 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkLPNDJOeI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EkLPNDJOeI</a>

as a kiwifarms user pointed out, sadly this video is missing the "You can fuck young boys and you can quote me on that." sargon clip.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 02:33:43 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5591 on: September 20, 2018, 05:34:29 PM »
+10
I'm halfway through The Greatest Story Never Told. Hitler was a God damn hero of the West. How have I just learned about this series? Has it been mentioned here?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #5592 on: September 21, 2018, 01:50:58 AM »
+5
I'm halfway through The Greatest Story Never Told. Hitler was a God damn hero of the West. How have I just learned about this series? Has it been mentioned here?

Yeah it has been recommended here for a few times. It's been on my "to watch" list for some time now.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5593 on: September 21, 2018, 02:35:48 AM »
+4

Yeah it has been recommended here for a few times. It's been on my "to watch" list for some time now.

Watch it. I just binged the whole thing. Coincidentally I also came across David Cole's videos a couple weeks ago. The depth of the lie that has been fed to us is nothing short of remarkable.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5594 on: September 21, 2018, 10:08:49 AM »
+6
Since we're talking movies/videos to put on your "to watch" list again:

The last couple of years have made me look at history a lot differently.  Like the demonization of the Sturmbateilung.  I wonder how much of the SA beating the shit out of people in the streets was the result of wannabe revolutionary pencilneck geeks getting instant karma'ed.  Knowing how the Left works, I'm guessing that these types of paramilitary groups grew as a result of people losing patience with Bolshevik goons.

On its' face this is gonna sound like LARPing, but it fits the discussion here and I may post it in that new thread about "true history" or whatever it's called: there's a German film from 1933 called "S.A.-mann Brand" that's a very interesting look at street-level politics in Germany around the time Hitler was elected. It's not an ~anti-Semitic~ movie like a lot of later Nazi film propaganda, and to my recollection there's little to no focus on Jews; rather it's a relatively accurate film about the demonstrations and street fights the SA were getting into against Communists. It's one of the few Nazi era movies that can be watched now and pretty much taken at face value, but of course it's never used for its' educational value because of the six gorillion.

It's about a regular working man who ends up joining the SA because the Communists are fucking shit up and ruining postwar Germany. It shows how the commie KPD is being organized and directed by foreigners, how they're attacking people in the street, how they refuse to allow political opponents to speak at public meetings, and the hysteria and violence that begin to accompany every election. Sound familiar?

Youtube link here

If you can find S.A.-Mann Brand in better quality, let me know. When I first watched it on Youtube a couple of years ago it wasn't a straight VHS rip and IIRC had slightly better subtitles than that one, but that's the best I could find there now.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5595 on: September 21, 2018, 11:30:13 PM »
+3
Since we're talking movies/videos to put on your "to watch" list again:

The last couple of years have made me look at history a lot differently.  Like the demonization of the Sturmbateilung.  I wonder how much of the SA beating the shit out of people in the streets was the result of wannabe revolutionary pencilneck geeks getting instant karma'ed.  Knowing how the Left works, I'm guessing that these types of paramilitary groups grew as a result of people losing patience with Bolshevik goons.

On its' face this is gonna sound like LARPing, but it fits the discussion here and I may post it in that new thread about "true history" or whatever it's called: there's a German film from 1933 called "S.A.-mann Brand" that's a very interesting look at street-level politics in Germany around the time Hitler was elected. It's not an ~anti-Semitic~ movie like a lot of later Nazi film propaganda, and to my recollection there's little to no focus on Jews; rather it's a relatively accurate film about the demonstrations and street fights the SA were getting into against Communists. It's one of the few Nazi era movies that can be watched now and pretty much taken at face value, but of course it's never used for its' educational value because of the six gorillion.

It's about a regular working man who ends up joining the SA because the Communists are fucking shit up and ruining postwar Germany. It shows how the commie KPD is being organized and directed by foreigners, how they're attacking people in the street, how they refuse to allow political opponents to speak at public meetings, and the hysteria and violence that begin to accompany every election. Sound familiar?

Youtube link here

If you can find S.A.-Mann Brand in better quality, let me know. When I first watched it on Youtube a couple of years ago it wasn't a straight VHS rip and IIRC had slightly better subtitles than that one, but that's the best I could find there now.

That's on my to watch list after I've picked through some of Wise's other videos. Have you seen the documentary? I'm curious about your thoughts on it.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #5596 on: September 22, 2018, 02:43:56 AM »
+6

There's a 631MB, eight-year-old copy on Karagarga with 2 seeders and English subs. Downloading it now at a blazing ~30 kB/s, I'll let you guys know next week if it's worth it. See attachment for the subs.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5597 on: September 26, 2018, 02:27:45 AM »
+9
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIknKVQqdE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIknKVQqdE</a>

WTF  :tuss:

One of the top comments:

Cultural  HIV, seeking the next host.

Dog-o-Tron, any thoughts?

- Jordin Kare

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5598 on: September 26, 2018, 02:06:39 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIknKVQqdE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIknKVQqdE</a>

WTF  :tuss:

One of the top comments:

Cultural  HIV, seeking the next host.

Dog-o-Tron, any thoughts?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPc_ElpdZ8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fPc_ElpdZ8</a>

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #5599 on: September 27, 2018, 08:41:23 AM »
+2
It's supposedly "art".