;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 429127 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5600 on: September 27, 2018, 10:02:42 AM »
+9
It's supposedly "art".

Boy do I have a huge piece of "performance art" we can try out. You might even call it an "epic prank".
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5601 on: September 27, 2018, 10:13:58 AM »
+1
It's supposedly "art".

Boy do I have a huge piece of "performance art" we can try out. You might even call it an "epic prank".

Nasim Aghdam already did it. Her work does leave a lot of room for improvement though.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:35:25 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5602 on: September 27, 2018, 10:52:06 AM »
+7
It's supposedly "art".

Nasim Aghdam already did it. Her work does leave a lot of room for improvement though.

No, I think we need something BIGGER. A prank that really makes a statement. Something that people won't think is just a hoax.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5603 on: September 27, 2018, 11:09:47 AM »
+8
It's supposedly "art".

No, I think we need something BIGGER. A prank that really makes a statement. Something that people won't think is just a hoax.

A lasting solution of some sort.

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Orthodox Soldier old cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #5604 on: September 27, 2018, 08:55:54 PM »
+4
It's supposedly "art".

A lasting solution of some sort.

Something with finality?

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Inshallah! Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5605 on: September 27, 2018, 11:58:35 PM »
+4
MPC has become something awful.. 20$ registration fee >:(

I’ll probably pay though, they have some great analysis on things

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #5606 on: September 29, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »
+6
If you can find S.A.-Mann Brand in better quality, let me know. When I first watched it on Youtube a couple of years ago it wasn't a straight VHS rip and IIRC had slightly better subtitles than that one, but that's the best I could find there now.

There's a 631MB, eight-year-old copy on Karagarga with 2 seeders and English subs. Downloading it now at a blazing ~30 kB/s, I'll let you guys know next week if it's worth it. See attachment for the subs.

Here you go goys.

The download password is: !n-PIrx4uyf3bSlNnlO-xuoKEQY7kfWYuRAw3RAlPZG0

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5607 on: October 02, 2018, 03:46:31 PM »
+14
 :adam:
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5608 on: October 02, 2018, 04:45:14 PM »
+4
there's a pubic hair on your coke

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian KURWA The Gentry Scrooge cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5609 on: October 02, 2018, 05:42:06 PM »
+5
Didn't she have an attorney named Katz? I know, big surprise.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5610 on: October 03, 2018, 12:43:56 AM »
+9
Soyboy Male Feminist commits act of violence against an unarmed woman and gets scared and tries to explain it away with " I MEAN TO KICK HER PHONE I DIDN'T MEAN TO KICK HER IT DOESN'T COUNT!!!!!!  :madgoon: "

As an actual rape baby this offends me that this soy creature thinks that abortion or keeping it is the only option, none of these faggots ever consider adoption as viable.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ</a>

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #5611 on: October 03, 2018, 09:14:34 AM »
+12
https://www.wsj.com/articles/fake-news-comes-to-academia-1538520950

Lol. A group have been submitting hilarious fake articles to acedemic institutions and getting them published.

Nothing special yet as parody is indistinguishable but one paragraph caught my eye.

Affilia, a peer-reviewed journal of women and social work, formally accepted the trio’s hoax paper, “Our Struggle Is My Struggle: Solidarity Feminism as an Intersectional Reply to Neoliberal and Choice Feminism.” The second portion of the paper is a rewrite of a chapter from “Mein Kampf.” Affilia’s editors declined to comment.
:lilal:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SqtIe5rZQ</a>

Wow. And I thought John Romero couldn't make himself more embarrasing.

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #5612 on: October 03, 2018, 10:04:54 AM »
+9
One hoax paper, submitted to Hypatia, proposed a teaching method centered on “experiential reparations.” It suggested that professors rate students’ levels of oppression based on race, gender, class and other identity categories. Students deemed “privileged” would be kept from commenting in class, interrupted when they did speak, and “invited” to “sit on the floor” or “to wear (light) chains around their shoulders, wrists or ankles for the duration of the course.” Students who complained would be told that this “educational tool” helps them confront “privileged fragility.”

Hypatia’s two unnamed peer reviewers did not object that the proposed teaching method was abusive. “I like this project very much,” one commented. One wondered how to make privileged students “feel genuinely uncomfortable in ways that are humbling and productive,” but not “so uncomfortable (shame) that they resist with renewed vigor.” Hypatia didn’t accept the paper but said it would consider a revised version. In July it formally accepted another hoax paper, “When the Joke Is on You: A Feminist Perspective on How Positionality Influences Satire”—an argument that humor, satire and hoaxes should only be used in service of social justice, not against it.

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5613 on: October 03, 2018, 11:51:13 AM »
+5
I think it was a couple of years ago but someone wrote a bot that spit out nonsense academic papers then submitted them for peer review. I think 60% made it through?

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5614 on: October 04, 2018, 12:37:06 AM »
+10
I think it was a couple of years ago but someone wrote a bot that spit out nonsense academic papers then submitted them for peer review. I think 60% made it through?

Quote from: http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/
1. Burroughs and subpatriarchial capitalism
If one examines Debordist situation, one is faced with a choice: either
reject Baudrillardist simulacra or conclude that the purpose of the reader is
deconstruction. Thus, the subject is contextualised into a textual theory that
includes culture as a totality. The main theme of the works of Burroughs is the
bridge between society and language.

“Class is impossible,” says Debord. Therefore, if Debordist situation holds,
the works of Burroughs are an example of mythopoetical nihilism. Lacan suggests
the use of textual theory to read and deconstruct sexual identity.

In the works of Burroughs, a predominant concept is the concept of textual
reality. Thus, Sartre uses the term ‘subpatriarchial capitalism’ to denote the
role of the poet as participant. In The Ticket that Exploded, Burroughs
denies textual theory; in Queer, however, he examines subpatriarchial
capitalism.

The characteristic theme of Geoffrey’s[1] analysis of
textual theory is the futility of neodialectic class. But Sontag promotes the
use of subpatriarchial capitalism to challenge class divisions. The premise of
textual theory implies that sexual identity has significance, given that truth
is equal to narrativity.

Therefore, the main theme of the works of Burroughs is the common ground
between society and art. Hamburger[2] holds that the works
of Burroughs are modernistic.

Thus, Bataille uses the term ‘subpatriarchial capitalism’ to denote a
self-justifying whole. Lyotard’s essay on textual theory suggests that the
significance of the reader is social comment.

In a sense, Foucault uses the term ‘subpatriarchial capitalism’ to denote
not discourse per se, but postdiscourse. Textual theory states that
consciousness serves to exploit minorities, but only if the premise of
subpatriarchial capitalism is invalid; if that is not the case, we can assume
that consensus is a product of the masses.

It could be said that a number of desituationisms concerning the economy,
and eventually the rubicon, of cultural society may be revealed. If Debordist
situation holds, we have to choose between textual theory and pretextual
theory.

But the primary theme of de Selby’s[3] analysis of the
dialectic paradigm of context is the difference between class and narrativity.
Baudrillard uses the term ‘textual theory’ to denote a mythopoetical paradox.

It could be said that in Naked Lunch, Burroughs affirms
subpatriarchial capitalism; in Nova Express he examines Debordist
situation. The main theme of the works of Burroughs is the failure, and thus
the absurdity, of neoconceptualist class.

:goonsay:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5615 on: October 04, 2018, 12:47:30 AM »
+2
One hoax paper, submitted to Hypatia, proposed a teaching method centered on “experiential reparations.” It suggested that professors rate students’ levels of oppression based on race, gender, class and other identity categories. Students deemed “privileged” would be kept from commenting in class, interrupted when they did speak, and “invited” to “sit on the floor” or “to wear (light) chains around their shoulders, wrists or ankles for the duration of the course.” Students who complained would be told that this “educational tool” helps them confront “privileged fragility.”

Hypatia’s two unnamed peer reviewers did not object that the proposed teaching method was abusive. “I like this project very much,” one commented. One wondered how to make privileged students “feel genuinely uncomfortable in ways that are humbling and productive,” but not “so uncomfortable (shame) that they resist with renewed vigor.” Hypatia didn’t accept the paper but said it would consider a revised version. In July it formally accepted another hoax paper, “When the Joke Is on You: A Feminist Perspective on How Positionality Influences Satire”—an argument that humor, satire and hoaxes should only be used in service of social justice, not against it.

You know what this reminds me of, those Christian Faith Camp Compounds that had you do all this weird shit like walk 5 miles in knee deep mud for 3 hours a day, made you eat maggot infested food, and the living and sleeping conditions were less than optimal. It was supposed to increase your faith in God because you were overcoming stupid arbitrary challenges while supposedly surrounded by your fellow Christians, while the CEOs who ran the camps would get a few thousand bucks a week per head and would wind up stealing your personal information.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5616 on: October 09, 2018, 10:02:59 PM »
+8
These fuckin' kikes, man

Remember, this guy is supposed to be a "conservative"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5617 on: October 09, 2018, 11:01:35 PM »
+8
These fuckin' kikes, man

lol @ shit like this

The Tea Party was "vile extremism".  :ultlibrage:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5618 on: October 09, 2018, 11:06:33 PM »
+7
Boot has served as an adviser to U.S. commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was a senior foreign policy adviser to John McCain’s presidential campaign in 2007-08, Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2011-12 and Sen. Marco Rubio’s campaign in 2015-16.

In 2004, Boot was named by the World Affairs Councils of America as one of “the 500 most influential people in the United States in the field of foreign policy.” In 2007, he won the Eric Breindel Award for Excellence in Opinion Journalism, given annually to a writer who exhibits "love of country and its democratic institutions" and "bears witness to the evils of totalitarianism." In 2018, he was named one of America’s “Great Immigrants” by the Carnegie Corporation.

What an impeccable pedigree of success. Truly a man we should stand behind.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #5619 on: October 10, 2018, 01:04:22 AM »
+4
These fuckin' kikes, man

lol @ shit like this

The Tea Party was "vile extremism".  :ultlibrage:
So when they're talking about putting the Boot to the neck, they mean him?

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5620 on: October 10, 2018, 08:48:19 AM »
+7
Boot has served as an adviser to U.S. commanders in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was a senior foreign policy adviser to John McCain’s presidential campaign in 2007-08, Mitt Romney’s campaign in 2011-12 and Sen. Marco Rubio’s campaign in 2015-16.

In 2004, Boot was named by the World Affairs Councils of America as one of “the 500 most influential people in the United States in the field of foreign policy.” In 2007, he won the Eric Breindel Award for Excellence in Opinion Journalism, given annually to a writer who exhibits "love of country and its democratic institutions" and "bears witness to the evils of totalitarianism." In 2018, he was named one of America’s “Great Immigrants” by the Carnegie Corporation.

What an impeccable pedigree of success. Truly a man we should stand behind.

Is he influential bc he can get Obama elected twice in a row?

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5621 on: October 10, 2018, 10:19:53 AM »
+17
I take that shit as a wonderful sign. It's like the Gamergate reactions, when 21 game journo websites would simultaneously publish "Gamer Is Dead" articles. Trump keeps winning and he just won't stop so we have articles begging the GOP to please reconsider. Perhaps they might want to indulge in some losing just for a warm cozy sense of nostalgia? Wouldn't it be the sporting thing to do?

Excuse me, fellow Conservatives, but I do declare that I am tired of winning and insist Are President stop. You can trust me, for I too am a Conservative. Hahahaha, fuck the colored, when is the day of the long fiber strands?

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Anonymous Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5622 on: October 10, 2018, 10:55:02 AM »
+7
Fun fact is that Max Boot is pretty much a confirmed bachelor in the same fagged out manner as Evan McMuffin.

Im sure that Jewish vampire has an insatiable lust and hunger for goyim children.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5624 on: October 14, 2018, 11:36:43 PM »
+10
Invalid Tweet ID