;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 430860 times)

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5700 on: November 19, 2018, 10:01:50 AM »
+10
For those of you wondering what the forces of progress have planned for the 2nd amendment, Time has your answers.

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5456015/gun-control-background-checks-ar15-mass-shootings
It's Going to Take More Than Background Checks and AR-15 Bans to Stop Mass Shootings

If a state with some of the nation’s strictest gun laws can’t prevent such a tragedy, where can we feel safe?
The answer is more gun laws. The answer is always more gun laws.  :christina:

Two steps are needed. Increased efforts to ensure that those who act violently and abuse firearms are quickly prosecuted and stripped of their weapons, and those with information relevant to triggering red-flag laws should act with urgency to effectuate those protections.
Remember, only by reporting your neighbors who "seemed angry" can you make your neighborhood a safer place. Not minorities though. That would be profiling.

Background checks also fail to address the problem of those who descend into a potentially violent tailspin — whether from addiction, PTSD or some other life stressor — sometime after they acquire their weapons. In the rest of the developed world, gun owners must renew their licenses, which protects the public from dangerous individuals by removing their weapons.
That's right, not only should you be required to justify your need for a firearm, you should have to periodically prove your mental competence to the authorities. C'mon, everyone else is doing it!

At the same time, we need to address the growing problem of how easily firearms are stolen from homes and — in the growing world of gun-carrying — from cars. Approximately four hundred thousand guns are stolen every year in the United States, keeping criminals stocked with the latest weaponry.
Yes, this is the only way criminals get their hands on guns. The article doesn't offer any potential solutions to this, but given the nod to the "rest of the developed world" earlier they're obviously pushing for a Euro-style system where you're required to store your guns in the gun club safe instead of at home.

While the best way to stop shooters is to prevent them from having a gun in the first place, if that cannot be done, the next best thing is to limit the deadliness of their weaponry. Keeping AR-15s away from those who envision mass shootings as their opportunity to achieve some glorious vindication of their perceived grievances is important as is the need to restrict high-capacity magazines, which house large amounts of ammunition that allow shooters to rain destruction on potential victims without interruption.
Pro forma call to ban assault weapons and high cap mags because they serve no purpose other than to facilitate mass shootings.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5701 on: November 19, 2018, 11:11:42 AM »
+9
For those of you wondering what the forces of progress have planned for the 2nd amendment, Time has your answers.

http://amp.timeinc.net/time/5456015/gun-control-background-checks-ar15-mass-shootings
It's Going to Take More Than Background Checks and AR-15 Bans to Stop Mass Shootings

If a state with some of the nation’s strictest gun laws can’t prevent such a tragedy, where can we feel safe?
The answer is more gun laws. The answer is always more gun laws.  :christina:

Two steps are needed. Increased efforts to ensure that those who act violently and abuse firearms are quickly prosecuted and stripped of their weapons, and those with information relevant to triggering red-flag laws should act with urgency to effectuate those protections.
Remember, only by reporting your neighbors who "seemed angry" can you make your neighborhood a safer place. Not minorities though. That would be profiling.

Background checks also fail to address the problem of those who descend into a potentially violent tailspin — whether from addiction, PTSD or some other life stressor — sometime after they acquire their weapons. In the rest of the developed world, gun owners must renew their licenses, which protects the public from dangerous individuals by removing their weapons.
That's right, not only should you be required to justify your need for a firearm, you should have to periodically prove your mental competence to the authorities. C'mon, everyone else is doing it!

At the same time, we need to address the growing problem of how easily firearms are stolen from homes and — in the growing world of gun-carrying — from cars. Approximately four hundred thousand guns are stolen every year in the United States, keeping criminals stocked with the latest weaponry.
Yes, this is the only way criminals get their hands on guns. The article doesn't offer any potential solutions to this, but given the nod to the "rest of the developed world" earlier they're obviously pushing for a Euro-style system where you're required to store your guns in the gun club safe instead of at home.

While the best way to stop shooters is to prevent them from having a gun in the first place, if that cannot be done, the next best thing is to limit the deadliness of their weaponry. Keeping AR-15s away from those who envision mass shootings as their opportunity to achieve some glorious vindication of their perceived grievances is important as is the need to restrict high-capacity magazines, which house large amounts of ammunition that allow shooters to rain destruction on potential victims without interruption.
Pro forma call to ban assault weapons and high cap mags because they serve no purpose other than to facilitate mass shootings.

But remember, when it comes to infringements on fundamental rights, voter ID is a bridge too far. 

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5702 on: November 19, 2018, 12:46:32 PM »
+19

But why would it matter if something is "good for the Jews"? What, are they some kind of monolithic entity? Are these people some kind of conspiracy theorists?

:megastare:
:niggershine:
:okaysure:

:sad:

:pathetic:
:blackreaction:
:sjw:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5703 on: November 19, 2018, 02:32:51 PM »
+16
LOL yeah any day now the JNs will create a Jewtopia just for jews, with a big beautiful wall to keep out the lesser races

:okaysure:

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5704 on: November 20, 2018, 10:51:15 AM »
+18

Invalid Tweet ID

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5705 on: November 20, 2018, 11:05:59 AM »
+19
Out of context pics of Gritty look like Sesame Streets idea of a sex offender puppet.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 12:39:54 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Hugbox Kommissar

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5706 on: November 20, 2018, 11:58:06 AM »
+8
That was fast even by internet standards.
 :popcorn:

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5707 on: November 20, 2018, 12:09:05 PM »
+12
Invalid Tweet ID

Dr. Jones. Again we see there is nothing you can
possess which I cannot take away.

:say:

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #5708 on: November 20, 2018, 12:21:43 PM »
+4
That was fast even by internet standards.
 :popcorn:

Lol, tell me about it. I'd never even heard of him until this morning when I went to check all my usual sites.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5709 on: November 20, 2018, 01:14:46 PM »
+7
Gritty Reminds me of Wondershowzen

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGzoxMoGkg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMGzoxMoGkg</a>

Irredeemable Forums Villain

• Domestic Threat
  • Crazed Anime Racist
    • blacked.com
    • Awards
« Reply #5710 on: November 20, 2018, 05:58:31 PM »
+9

Human nature still refusing to bend to the psychotic whims of freaks.
Can someone please ID that fucking troon for me so I may begin twitter bullying him?

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5711 on: November 20, 2018, 06:10:35 PM »
+8
I thought I saw him before somewhere...

°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5712 on: November 20, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »
+16

:clappo:

"anothere" is the cherry on this sundae.  I can imagine the Newsweek "writer" sputtering and choking with rage as he/she/xe was pounding out this gay diatribe

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:50:38 PM by Small Weinered Goon »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #5713 on: November 20, 2018, 09:19:03 PM »
+7
Weren't these things being hyped up as an anti-Pepe meme of sorts for the left and antifa?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5714 on: November 20, 2018, 10:05:10 PM »
+4
Weren't these things being hyped up as an anti-Pepe meme of sorts for the left and antifa?
Yes, they've created a monster.

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #5715 on: November 21, 2018, 04:58:09 PM »
+5

It's one of the most forced memes I've seen in ages so there was a serious push for that.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5716 on: November 21, 2018, 05:42:48 PM »
+16
It only took a single month.

lol

Also yes that angry YOU WILL NOT CO-OPT GRITTY article was written by a gigantic Jew. Shocking, I know.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5717 on: November 21, 2018, 10:29:53 PM »
+8

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5719 on: November 22, 2018, 07:55:07 AM »
+8
Hey guys have you heard of the child bride auction on face... OY VEY GOYIM! Nazi recruiting app Gab.ai lingers on despite having platformed the shooter that killed 80,000 weeks ago!
°≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥° °≥°

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5720 on: November 22, 2018, 05:17:04 PM »
+3
wrong tab

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #5721 on: November 23, 2018, 02:21:28 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2jqQcYkUQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_2jqQcYkUQ</a>
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5722 on: November 23, 2018, 06:01:44 AM »
+10
http://archive.is/YGkXf

Are the parentheses even necessary anymore?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 06:46:05 AM by Franzo »

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5723 on: November 23, 2018, 06:20:22 AM »
+9
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/22/us/white-americans-minority-population.html

The people for whom it is practically a religious orthodoxy that white people must be destroyed, erased and made to pay for their uniquely horrible collective historical sins won't be able to stop gloating about the progression of this goal. 
Apparently white people have nothing to fear from this, even as they are maligned, demonized and their demographic collapse is cheered as justice. Truly when white people become a minority all this hatred and disdain will just evaporate, just ignore the perception from the "minorities" that it is civilizational global karma and well-earned collective punishment.

The article unsurprisingly promotes the "eh what is white, white is a meaningless social construct anyways" retarded faggotry, even bringing out the "slavs weren't considered white, but muh melting pot, eh owned biggots" idiocy propagated by historically illiterate idiots.
The true problem is, of course, those fucking scaredy-cat hwhites who get uncomfortable at the notion that they will become minorities in their own nations. Their fear and "xenophobia" is completely unwarranted, only some fucking neo-nazi KKK racist could be opposed to this beautiful step on the road to multicultural utopia.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Ave Maria Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Better dead than red Italian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5724 on: November 23, 2018, 08:44:35 AM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8vqof9hAk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8vqof9hAk</a>

Tucker knows. Those sound like third position talking points to me.