;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 416911 times)

AssPoundingFaggot

• Enemy Of The State
  • Waffen SS
  • D & D would be the first ones up against the wall
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist old Anonymous
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2016, 01:05:30 PM »
+4
The Southern Poverty Law Center weighs in with their take on the Alt-Right with a special shout out to MPC.  Lol at some of those comments on the article, morons can't tell when they are being trolled.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/08/25/whose-alt-right-it-anyway
BigDiggerNick [27|Jan 01:36 PM]:   You know I wonder if there are any soap bars made from jews still around

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2016, 01:54:36 PM »
attempts to whitewash the most extreme elements of FEMINISM were noticed by both the left and FEMINISTS. A Washington Post profile of FEMINISM stated “The goal is often REBELLION for the sake of REBELLION in the way that many young white women embrace.” ANDREA DWORKIN of the RADICAL FEMINISTwebsite The Daily Free-Bleeding responded plainly in a post, “No it isn’t. The goal is to completely cleanse MALES and establish a FEMINIST government. Many people also believe that TRANNIES should be exterminated.”

It doesn’t get much clearer than that.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2016, 02:18:44 PM »
+5
I have a few minor quibbles here and there with a point or two but this sums up the alt-right as I understand it:

I fuckin' love it, the pushback was inevitable and now it's finally here in clean infographic form. Trying to eliminate these perspectives from the public discourse is about as likely to succeed as urbanizing every square mile of this planet: a certain way of living breeds a certain way of seeing the world, and it's about time Barry the Barista got reminded of the guys who grow his food and keep his electricity running and what they think about all this.

Maybe if the New Left weren't about as historically and culturally savvy as the WoW-playing neckbeards they lambast they would have seen this coming and adjusted their platform accordingly years ago. But whaddaya know, the "the white man meta-narrative about the world is ebil and constructed!!!! :madgoon:" crowd has gone and absolutized their own meta-narrative, and now they're on the receiving end of the counter-culture. Too bad, so sad, don't forget the extra sugar, bitch.

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2016, 02:25:03 PM »
+4
True, but you do realize you're alienating a large part of the potential new people who still can't get past the GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW stuff, right?

...yes?

We're not holding recruitment drives. If you're spooked by the 14/88'ers then that's OK. We'll still be here if you come back later even more fed up with bullshit.

See I can agree with pretty much all this except point number 1, which I can get behind--to a point. I believe America has a distinct and unique culture. I do not believe it should be undermined and changed to be more like cultures in other countries. I think immigrants should assimilate as they always did here. But where I break from most alt right people as I understand it, is for them it's "...and that culture is White!"

America did have pretty much one culture for the first couple centuries since settlement up until about 1820 or so. For the pre and post Revolution, the 13 Colonies were White British Protestants. That was the culture. But that went out pretty quickly, when we had Germans moving here, then Irish. We took over Louisana which had a lot of French Canadians. We took over the West which already had a ton of Mexican/Spanish. We imported a lot of Chinese labor. All these cultures assimilated into America and shaped it as well, adding some small parts to it. You can't throw out everything pre-1820 and try to dial back the clock to the 13 Colonies and make our culture exclusively WASP (with some German thrown in, because those guys were pretty cool in the 30s, rite?).

The USA was over 80% white until the 1990's. The percentage of the population that was white actually went up after the Civil War and for the duration of the "Wild West" period and the early 20th century even when we were bringing over coolies for the railroads and then potato niggers, polacks, krauts, Jews, and others who were considered nonwhite minorities. The US was (and barely still is) a white nation.

Notice the precipitous drop that began in the 1970's? That's Hart-Celler in action.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2016, 02:45:42 PM »
I just feel that a lot of alt right people want to go further, with segregation and deportation or "the day of the rope" and that's a bridge too far for me.

Oh yes, cause deporting people is really the same thing as hanging them from trees.  :facepalm:

Please share more CNN talking points with us.

So you seriously think we should try to deport all blacks?  Just strip them of citizenship and throw out anyone with any black ancestors? Realistically how would that work, or is this just fantasizing because it sounds about as unworkable as reparations.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2016, 03:01:48 PM »
+2
Not anyone with Black Ancestry, just the ones collecting welfare or in jail. We already have their addresses. The ones in jail we've already got them.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2016, 03:11:48 PM »
+10
Deporting blacks won't work because they literally would not survive back in Africa. BLM cries for segregation in America because they're as fucking paranoid about white people as many people here are about jews. But in the end it wouldn't work and you would need to bail them out because we know that all the top BLM people would embezzle the funds and fuck off elsewhere while still blaming whitey.

Trump's solution of letting parents choose non-pozzed schools would greatly reduce the behavior that people despise. Then the parents and the kids would realize they have nobody to blame but themselves if they fuck something up and would be surrounded by better non-pozzed people. The school choice issue allows them to assimilate instead of just being given stuff and then they throw it away or waste it because it puts some level of responsibility on them because they're picking the schools and visiting them beforehand.

To end niggershines you need assimilation, Trump touched upon this when he spoke about his immigration policy. The democrats don't want assimilation because then they get a bunch of herded but segrigated grouops together and they keep them all scared by promoting racial hate issues and then claiming the democrats can solve what these Republican KKK members are doing.

Case in point the last single major KKK incident happened decades and decades ago, the fucking communist party committed more recent atrocities than the KKK and the democrats still promote the KKK as an actual threat. if a republican brought up the communist party infiltrating shit they would be laughed at. Yet all you hear is how Trump is Hitler or he's associated with the KKK when the Democratic Nominee actually did associate with the KKK.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 03:19:27 PM by a torrent of piss »

Pinochet Airways

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2016, 04:11:27 PM »
Common Filth Radio is my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAWAndggiOc

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2016, 04:15:49 PM »
+4
The Southern Poverty Law Center weighs in with their take on the Alt-Right with a special shout out to MPC.  Lol at some of those comments on the article, morons can't tell when they are being trolled.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/08/25/whose-alt-right-it-anyway

BLM supporters murdered 8 cops in less than a month. This isn't including their violent rhetoric towards Law Enforcement in addition to burning down black communities for years now. And yet, not only is this group nowhere to be found on the SPLC website; they would have us believe that frog memes on the internet constitute a greater threat.

E: LOL they have a Milo picture side by side with pepe there.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 04:18:30 PM by Bill Wilkins »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2016, 06:32:41 PM »
+15
If you are on gibs, you should have to have an IUD in you.  If you suck so bad at life that you can't feed yourself without the government's help, you shouldn't be breeding.  The IUD can get taken out once you get off the gibs.  Although now you have families who have been "on relief" for about 130 years.  At some point it's time to chop down that family tree.

The social welfare safety net is only possible thanks to debt.  Even if we cut military spending down to $1 a year, we would still be in the hole.  Most of our spending goes to dem programs.  Rather than these people using it as a hand up, they treat it as a hand out and by the way, we need moar gibs.  At $19 trillion in federal debt, the system cannot be sustained as is.  So what do we need to do?  Non-whites think whitey has an infinite level of wealth so just raid their bank accounts, easy as that.  The solution is that we have to rethink the way we have structured our social welfare programs.  No President, even Trump, is likely willing to make the tough decision to start cutting back on handouts.  Trump's solution of bringing manufacturing back in is probably the last ditch effort that can be entertained before we just tell the leeches that they have to get a job or else because the programs are getting slashed to shit.

Otherwise the plan will be to continue to wring the middle class dry.  Seizing your 401ks, IRAs, HSAs, etc. will be on the table.  Jacking up property taxes to pay for more nigger high schools will be on the table.  They won't raise the income tax as that is too obvious but they will find new ways to take the money you have.  Right now, we cannot afford our current system.  We're just saddling ourselves with massive debts so Traquonius doesn't have to work but as long as he votes Democrat, it's all good.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2016, 08:21:47 PM »
+1
Deporting blacks won't work because they literally would not survive back in Africa. BLM cries for segregation in America because they're as fucking paranoid about white people as many people here are about jews. But in the end it wouldn't work and you would need to bail them out because we know that all the top BLM people would embezzle the funds and fuck off elsewhere while still blaming whitey.

Trump's solution of letting parents choose non-pozzed schools would greatly reduce the behavior that people despise. Then the parents and the kids would realize they have nobody to blame but themselves if they fuck something up and would be surrounded by better non-pozzed people. The school choice issue allows them to assimilate instead of just being given stuff and then they throw it away or waste it because it puts some level of responsibility on them because they're picking the schools and visiting them beforehand.

To end niggershines you need assimilation, Trump touched upon this when he spoke about his immigration policy. The democrats don't want assimilation because then they get a bunch of herded but segrigated grouops together and they keep them all scared by promoting racial hate issues and then claiming the democrats can solve what these Republican KKK members are doing.

Case in point the last single major KKK incident happened decades and decades ago, the fucking communist party committed more recent atrocities than the KKK and the democrats still promote the KKK as an actual threat. if a republican brought up the communist party infiltrating shit they would be laughed at. Yet all you hear is how Trump is Hitler or he's associated with the KKK when the Democratic Nominee actually did associate with the KKK.

100% agree. My feeling is that you can't roll back the clock on immigration. You can show when and how the US started to become nonwhite majority, and speculate as to why or who directed it, but it's happened. Hispanics are outbreeding everybody and they'll be the majority in 50 years. But make them real Americans, get them to speak English and participate in our culture, and it won't matter. The Byzantine Greeks called themselves Romans 1000 years after they lost Rome. Assimilation is possible and positive.

Point number 1 on that chart just seems like the 14 Words rewritten and coded to be more acceptable, but in the end you're hanging your hat on the idea that you can convince mainstream Americans raised in the past 50 years to suddenly realize they are racist, that racism and hate are good, that some people are inferior and should be discriminated against by law or deported, and that is a huge pie in the sky hope. Nobody wants to be called racist, no matter how much you try to move the Overton Window you're not gonna make it acceptable short of societal collapse. My fear is the alt right pushing hard for white nationalism will make the average joe say "hmm, maybe Hilary's right, maybe anyone who believes those things IS a racist. I don't want to be a racist! I'd better support her...and maybe she's right too, maybe that "free speech" stuff the Alt Right advocates for really is bad, and we SHOULD have laws against it like in Europe!"

I absolutely agree with you on that (except gay marriage, I have no issue with that). The SJW push to fuck up kids and pervert the idea of equality as not being enough, etc are huge problems. Now yes, if we were to have a massive collapse, then an authoritarian govt might be the only thing to save us.

Who's saying that the loss of modern civil rights will stem from an authoritarian government?  Just because gay marriage wasn't legal in America until just last year didn't mean we were living in an authoritarian state until 2015.  Likewise, when the country was founded and only landowning males could vote, that wasn't an authoritarian decision, but a practical one.  Heck, in just the last year we saw Europeans go from "welcome refugees" to "maybe this wasn't a good idea" not because of authoritarian leanings, but because of the consequences and practical realities unrestricted immigration have on a society. 

The mistake you and a lot of leftists make is believing that there is an objective and ideal endpoint to civil rights, and that any movement away from that ideal is a "regression."  There isn't.  Rights are relative, which is why we had to spell them out in the Constitution instead of leaving them to the common knowledge and application of the government.  Rights have to conform to the realities of the time and the society in which they exist.  That's also why the Constitution allows the government to suspend rights when necessary.  The fact of the matter is, this country would be just as free as it is today if we abolished legal recognition of gay marriage. 

I'm not saying that per se, I was making the point that an authoritarian government shouldn't be the end goal of anybody, and not something the citizens should support. And I don't think far right fascism is the only way out of our current problems.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2016, 08:41:05 PM »
+9

Honestly I'd be ok with deporting all the niggers and just redirecting their EBT for the rest of their lives. Sure they're still leeches on the country, but at least they can chimp out all they want and not fuck up anything for actual human beings. Just like its cheaper to house refugees in their own areas, who cares if two gangs of apes go to war if they're Africa? No one paying taxes is catching the bullet. The atlantic ocean will do an excellent job of keeping niggers from being able to rob or hustle, since they can't swim.

also
because they literally would not survive back in Africa

I fail to see the problem.

Uncle Touchy

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2016, 08:42:51 PM »
+4
Any position floated out that targets legal citizens for deportation / segregation is a complete non-starter. Check as many papers as you like for those folks hanging out in the Lowe's parking lot... kick in the door of anybody with an expired visa... build a wall and a moat... throw the hail mary for a 'no more anchor babies' amendment... But once you are a legal citizen, either you're safe from the mob or the society is good as collapsed anyhow.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2016, 09:14:07 PM »
+14
Point number 1 on that chart just seems like the 14 Words rewritten and coded to be more acceptable, but in the end you're hanging your hat on the idea that you can convince mainstream Americans raised in the past 50 years to suddenly realize they are racist, that racism and hate are good, that some people are inferior and should be discriminated against by law or deported, and that is a huge pie in the sky hope.

Please tell me how you found hate or supremacy in point 1 on that infographic. Why is it hate for whites to want to live among their own people in nations that were founded and built by whites? I prefer to live in a European/Western society and I subjectively think it's better than others.

If a Japanese guy told me he favored his high-trust, low-crime, homogenous society in Japan I wouldn't call him an Asian supremacist. I wouldn't assume he hates everyone if he decided he wanted to reduce or halt non-Asian immigration to Japan.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2016, 09:40:41 PM »
+7

Around 50% of African Americans are either half white or have significant white ancestry. Not only would the fourth world conditions in most countries be foreign to them and make it hard to adapt the populace would see their significantly lighter skin and think they're witches or demons or something and try to kill them. Remember black people in Africa are crayola colored black, what we have is brown. Very few of African Americans have black skin and they would stick out like a sore thumb in most areas.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2016, 10:00:59 PM »
+6

Around 50% of African Americans are either half white or have significant white ancestry. Not only would the fourth world conditions in most countries be foreign to them and make it hard to adapt the populace would see their significantly lighter skin and think they're witches or demons or something and try to kill them. Remember black people in Africa are crayola colored black, what we have is brown. Very few of African Americans have black skin and they would stick out like a sore thumb in most areas.

Again, I fail to see the problem.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2016, 10:04:47 PM »
+5
I just feel that a lot of alt right people want to go further, with segregation and deportation or "the day of the rope" and that's a bridge too far for me.

Oh yes, cause deporting people is really the same thing as hanging them from trees.  :facepalm:

So you seriously think we should try to deport all blacks?  Just strip them of citizenship and throw out anyone with any black ancestors? Realistically how would that work, or is this just fantasizing because it sounds about as unworkable as reparations.

When did I ever say we should deport all blacks?

When most people talk about deportation, they're referring to deporting illegals.

I didn't know that some on this forum are so dense, that this needed to be clarified.

Maybe you're trying to play dumb.

Especially after I called you out for repeating the lie that deporting illegals that shouldn't be here is literally murder, on par with lynching blacks & hanging them from trees.  :librage:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2016, 10:26:06 PM »
+7
Yeah we tried deporting niggers to Africa.  It was called Liberia and that worked out great.

http://www.vice.com/video/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1

If you've never seen the Vice Guide to Liberia, you really need to watch it.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2016, 10:34:42 PM »
+7
Even if the talented tenth found their way into leadership roles in Africa, culturally Africa is ruled by regional warlords that are usually defined by religion.  The concept of borders doesn't mean much to these people because the average African doesn't really know or care about them.  These people just lack the mental capacity to have a stable society and that is why African leaders who rule the longest tend to be harsh dictators who crack down on dissent.  They know that these niggas aren't capable of talking it out.  Letting your guard up is the fastest way to getting overthrown.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2016, 11:05:37 PM »
+1

When did I ever say we should deport all blacks?

When most people talk about deportation, they're referring to deporting illegals.

I didn't know that some on this forum are so dense, that this needed to be clarified.

Maybe you're trying to play dumb.

Especially after I called you out for repeating the lie that deporting illegals that shouldn't be here is literally murder, on par with lynching blacks & hanging them from trees.  :librage:

We may be at a misunderstanding here. I wasn't repeating the lie that deporting illegals is literally murder. I'm not a liberal strawman--I have always been 100% in favor of deporting illegal aliens. I have said it in dozens of posts on this forum. It is literally the reason why I started supporting Trump a year ago. I said a week ago when it seemed he was backpeddling on it that if he flipflopped on "remove taco" I was off the Trump train.

I didn't realize you were talking about deporting illegals. When you said "deporting people is the same as hanging them from trees" I assumed you were talking about deporting blacks, because I'd started out with "day of the rope." I think we're actually in agreement as far as illegals go. :)

But there are a lot of white nationalists who legitimately believe that somehow we should deport all blacks so we could live in a homogeneous white society, and I'm saying that's not realistic and is a surefire way to relegate the Alt Right to the fringes forever if those guys set the agenda.

Point number 1 on that chart just seems like the 14 Words rewritten and coded to be more acceptable, but in the end you're hanging your hat on the idea that you can convince mainstream Americans raised in the past 50 years to suddenly realize they are racist, that racism and hate are good, that some people are inferior and should be discriminated against by law or deported, and that is a huge pie in the sky hope.

Please tell me how you found hate or supremacy in point 1 on that infographic. Why is it hate for whites to want to live among their own people in nations that were founded and built by whites? I prefer to live in a European/Western society and I subjectively think it's better than others.

If a Japanese guy told me he favored his high-trust, low-crime, homogenous society in Japan I wouldn't call him an Asian supremacist. I wouldn't assume he hates everyone if he decided he wanted to reduce or halt non-Asian immigration to Japan.

I prefer to live in a European/Western society, but I don't see how that precludes assimilated or born here blacks, asians, hispanics, feather Indians, etc. How do you create the whitetopia where whites live among their own people? You either get a bunch of whites to move somewhere, or you kick all the non whites out. How do you do that in current year?
:jesse:

Japanese people do allow non Asians to live among them, sometimes even immigrate there. So do other Asian nations. Just ask our illustrious forefather Hangly. But to do so, ofc you have to assimilate to their culture. It should be the same here.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2016, 11:23:59 PM »
+11
I prefer to live in a European/Western society, but I don't see how that precludes assimilated or born here blacks, asians, hispanics, feather Indians, etc. How do you create the whitetopia where whites live among their own people? You either get a bunch of whites to move somewhere, or you kick all the non whites out. How do you do that in current year?

Japanese people do allow non Asians to live among them, sometimes even immigrate there. So do other Asian nations. Just ask our illustrious forefather Hangly. But to do so, ofc you have to assimilate to their culture. It should be the same here.

American blacks are a special case because the descendants of slaves didn't ask to be brought here and they should be as American as you or I. Should be. I don't necessarily want them kicked out but you have to admit that it seems as though we barely share a common culture with most blacks at this point. In the past they were starting to do OK and they were raising nuclear families but somewhere along the way it fell to shit.

Japan is a good example because according to the Wik' the nation of Japan is 98.5% ethnically Japanese. Yeah they allow non-Asians among them but it ain't much and I assure you that it takes generations to be considered Japanese, if ever. Vox Day, the Rabid Puppies/Hugo Awards boogieman, has lived in Italy for years and years and raised his children there and just the other day he was in a Stefan Molyneux video and explained that they're still considered "straniero" (foreigners/strangers) despite being Italian citizens. They're citizens, but they're not Italian. Italians don't mean it in a hurtful way, that's just how things work everywhere on earth but here. Maybe his grandkids will be Italian, maybe not.

As far as creating whiteopia goes, you use incentives and disincentives. Trump's hardline immigration stance is a start. Declare English our official language and force schools to actually teach it to ESL students so that by the time they're in junior high or high school they're proficient enough to be put in regular classes. End birthright citizenship. Toss Hart-Celler and go back to the way things worked before when our immigration policy was based on proportion of the population: if the USA is, say, 75% white then 75% of immigrants allowed in in a given year have to be white. There's a lot you can do, and a lot of it involves repairing our sick culture and the terrible state of the economy.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:26:08 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2016, 11:34:36 PM »
+4

American blacks are a special case because the descendants of slaves didn't ask to be brought here and they should be as American as you or I. Should be. I don't necessarily want them kicked out but you have to admit that it seems as though we barely share a common culture with most blacks at this point. In the past they were starting to do OK and they were raising nuclear families but somewhere along the way it fell to shit.

Japan is a good example because according to the Wik' the nation of Japan is 98.5% ethnically Japanese. Yeah they allow non-Asians among them but it ain't much and I assure you that it takes generations to be considered Japanese, if ever. Vox Day, the Rabid Puppies/Hugo Awards boogieman, has lived in Italy for years and years and raised his children there and just the other day he was in a Stefan Molyneux video and explained that they're still considered "straniero" (foreigners/strangers) despite being Italian citizens. They're citizens, but they're not Italian. Italians don't mean it in a hurtful way, that's just how things work everywhere on earth but here. Maybe his grandkids will be Italian, maybe not.

As far as creating whiteopia goes, you use incentives and disincentives. Trump's hardline immigration stance is a start. Declare English our official language and force schools to actually teach it to ESL students so that by the time they're in junior high or high school they're proficient enough to be put in regular classes. End birthright citizenship. Toss Hart-Celler and go back to the way things worked before when our immigration policy was based on proportion of the population: if the USA is, say, 75% white then 75% of immigrants allowed in in a given year have to be white. There's a lot you can do, and a lot of it involves repairing our sick culture and the terrible state of the economy.

Well I can get behind you on all that. Literally. Blacks have given us some unique culture you have to admit too--we wouldn't have jazz or rock music without them. But "black culture" for the past 50 or so years has been degenerating into shit, mostly because of the African roots/black power stuff of the 60s/70s and lionization of ghetto life.

If your idea of whiteopia is just immigration restriction and assimilation and forcing our dominant language and culture onto new immigrants, then we are 100% in agreement.

If that's what the alt right wants--why can't you just say that though? I think you'd get a lot farther than the extreme nazi 1488 niggerdeath jokes. Sure, people will call you nazis anyway, but it's like Trump--people say he's LITERALLY HITLER but when normies dig into his policies, they actually agree and it makes the SJW shitting on him look like wrong assholes.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist You can't know! Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2016, 01:35:00 AM »
+11
All this 888'ing is tedious. Just ship all the darkies to Liberia and Sierra Leone. Those meme countries exist literally just to house Anglophone niggers. Their BLM-ish tendencies will disappear as soon as they land there.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2016, 10:09:15 AM »
+2
Well I can get behind you on all that. Literally. Blacks have given us some unique culture you have to admit too--we wouldn't have jazz or rock music without them.

Jazz and rock and roll seem like the kind of things we would have eventually discovered on our own.  I can imagine some stuffy researcher like Jane Goodall accidentally stumbling upon jazz while watching the behavior of chimps, writing a journal article about "The Noble Apes' Primitive Attempts at Music," and then having like the Oxford Anthropological Society putting together a concert on the "Sound of Chimps."  Chimp music would then explode, with it playing constantly on NPR, ironic remixes on youtube, CDs of it at Starbucks, DJs remixing chimp music at all the clubs, Yoko Ono would be performing a three hour long set of chimp music at Lilith Faire, etc, etc.  It'd be a whole thing--maybe not as prevalent as rock is today, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2016, 11:44:39 AM »
+1
If that's what the alt right wants--why can't you just say that though? I think you'd get a lot farther than the extreme nazi 1488 niggerdeath jokes. Sure, people will call you nazis anyway, but it's like Trump--people say he's LITERALLY HITLER but when normies dig into his policies, they actually agree and it makes the SJW shitting on him look like wrong assholes.

Well for one thing you just answered your own question (kind of) and for another thing there are actual Nazis. We like to have fun with it.