;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 340339 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #4450 on: March 10, 2018, 03:24:25 AM »
+7
He has a snowballs chance in hell of actually winning, but his shitposting and disruption of the status quo is beautiful.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian TNE Veteran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #4451 on: March 10, 2018, 09:49:02 AM »
+6
shitposting and disruption of the status quo

We need more of this, TBH. I don't have any hope of Nehlen winning whatsoever but his shenanigans are top-notch.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4452 on: March 11, 2018, 12:33:39 AM »
+11
Eh, Nehlen lost 16-84 when Trumpism was running high in 2016.  He has no real chance in 2018, even if he doubles or triples his performance.  If he uses his opportunity to get more boomercons woke, so much the better.  He’s running a troll campaign and I wish him the best of luck.  Godspeed :nixon:

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4453 on: March 12, 2018, 10:21:11 AM »
+14

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4454 on: March 12, 2018, 06:09:23 PM »
+1
LOL, he's still up there for me

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Inshallah! Fascist Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4456 on: March 12, 2018, 07:10:12 PM »
+3
Not saying the Sikh guy isn’t impressive but how did he “almost take over the world”? I looked up a map of the Sikh Empire and it’s just a corner of India and Pakistan  :adam:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4457 on: March 12, 2018, 07:25:54 PM »
+5
Not saying the Sikh guy isn’t impressive but how did he “almost take over the world”? I looked up a map of the Sikh Empire and it’s just a corner of India and Pakistan  :adam:
That was a pretty decent chunk of the civilized world at the time, but obviously hardly a European conqueror.

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4458 on: March 12, 2018, 07:29:29 PM »
+2

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4459 on: March 13, 2018, 06:52:43 AM »
+11

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5782956/troy-fall-of-a-city-flops-as-just-1-6m-tune-in-to-bbcs-16million-bonkbuster/
I love how they keep bringing up an interracial threesome as some sort of draw. First of all we can all see sex when ever we want. Second, what about the story and nigger washing?
His name was Harry Anderson

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #4460 on: March 13, 2018, 07:22:36 AM »
+9

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5782956/troy-fall-of-a-city-flops-as-just-1-6m-tune-in-to-bbcs-16million-bonkbuster/
I love how they keep bringing up an interracial threesome as some sort of draw. First of all we can all see sex when ever we want. Second, what about the story and nigger washing?

BLACKED DOT COM getting some amazingly high budgets.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4461 on: March 14, 2018, 10:38:39 AM »
+3

It's the sun. A daily mail esque paper that knows it's audience will find it hilarious.  :twisted:

Still a shame page 3 was removed  :myecred:

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Fascist You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4462 on: March 14, 2018, 11:42:23 AM »
+7
lol Racewarski hijacked and trademarked Sargon's gay ass liberalist movement and started to use it to promote an ethnostate for trannies.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #4463 on: March 14, 2018, 12:35:23 PM »
lol Racewarski hijacked and trademarked Sargon's gay ass liberalist movement and started to use it to promote an ethnostate for trannies.

He's dead serious too iirc. Jim just stirred the pot.

fag vs fag (who will win?)

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4464 on: March 14, 2018, 03:57:04 PM »
+3

Lol, I know what any of this is btw.

Sir Chimps-a-lot

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4465 on: March 14, 2018, 05:43:48 PM »
+17
The arc of this autistic story is long, and I'm a fucking sperg for knowing it, but here's a brief for anyone still sane.

Several months ago, Youtuber Kraut & Tea got mad about Race Realism, and so he set up a discord for "Youtube scientists." It quickly devolved into an autistic war room for doxing and smear campaigns against the Alt-right.
After the contents of the discord leaked and everyone made fun of them coming up with plans titled "Operation Red Mackerel," Kraut flees Youtube.

Deciding to leave the safe space of mocking blue-haired feminists, Youtuber and Kraut's buddy Sargon of Akkad decides to throw his hat into the Race Realism debate, and tries to "debate" Richard Spencer. Even Dicky's critics admit that he completely embarrassed Sargon.
Sargon, not willing to take that L, decides that he's going to form a new political movement to counter both SJWs and the Alt-Right. He calls this the "Liberalist Movement," and announces that he is aiming to achieve real political change in the UK.
Despite Sargon's policy being an often contradictory effervescent nothing (liberalism is a highly collectivized group of strong individuals, placing great emphasis on individual free speech, unless that speech goes against the group), soyboys from across the Internet rally to the cause.
The Liberalists spend the next 3 months sperging out trying to defend Sargon's honor against anyone who dares make fun of him or how gay the name "Liberalist Movement" is.

Dumb but affable Canadian Youtuber Andy Warski, egged on by Mister Metokur, goes out and trademarks "Liberalist." He announces that he has supplanted Sargon as the leader, and that the movement is now about promoting ladydicks and white power.
Instead of realizing the joke, or maybe taking it in stride and changing the name to something less fruity, Sargon's boys go into full REEEEE mode. Sargon himself hints that he may sue Andy for stealing his baby. He also insinuates that doxing Metokur is priority number one. The fact that this anti-SJW has gone full SJW  style seems lost on him
We laugh at how fucking retarded all this serious Youtube drama is.

Case in point here's a video of Mister Metokur, who clearly is just in it for the lols, vs a man who is insanely butthurt that people has attacked the movement he has "faith" in to "change the world:"
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvix-52W15Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvix-52W15Y</a>
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 05:58:15 PM by Sir Chimps-a-lot »

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4466 on: March 14, 2018, 05:56:11 PM »
+22
I'm convinced Sargon is a dude of average intelligence who would be nowhere if he didn't have that fake highbrow accent to trick dummies into thinking he's an intellectual.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4467 on: March 14, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »
+20
Skeptics are some 105 IQ shit: just smart enough to know that the narrative is bullshit but not smart enough to know that Penn & Teller's "open borders and open assholes" brand of libertarian skepticism isn't much better.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:22:07 PM by Dem Wypipo »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4468 on: March 14, 2018, 06:21:47 PM »
+10
The memes of the elders were right, The Internet is Serious Business.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #4469 on: March 14, 2018, 08:40:15 PM »
+4

I get they literally have to have minority representation in order to get nominated for BAFTA Awards, but really?  Achilles? 

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4470 on: March 14, 2018, 08:49:50 PM »
+6
WE WUZ ACHILLES N SHEIT YO

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4471 on: March 14, 2018, 10:20:01 PM »
+15
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/us/california-immigrant-safe-house/index.html?sr=fbCNN031418california-immigrant-safe-house0852PMVODtop

Inside a safe house, hiding from ICE

(CNN)The apartment's beige walls are bare except for a cross in the dining room and one near the bedroom. No pictures of the inhabitants are anywhere. The simple furniture is sparse and relatively new.

The mother and her two daughters who live here could disappear in minutes if needed.

They're on the run from Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

:adam:

Sitting on a dining chair in the apartment, seemingly serene, is the woman who made this happen. She wears a gold Star of David pendant and earrings inscribed in Hebrew. One reads, "I am nothing but ashes." The other says, "The whole world was made for me."

"The earrings remind me to take up the right amount of space in this world," says the Jewish woman. "Not too much, but not too little."

For the woman, the link from the present to the history of World War II is strong.

"I grew up in the time where the Holocaust was not so far behind me," says the woman. "There was always that awareness, as a Jew, that it's possible to be kicked out of a country where people thought they were home. And many of those people didn't make it."

She says there is a strong feeling in the Jewish community. "We cannot let this happen. It's our responsibility. What was done to us cannot happen to other people."

So she took up the "service opportunity" and met a mother and her girls.

The Jewish woman and the undocumented mother hold hands. It's striking how similar their hands are.

"We're not going away," says the Jewish woman. "We're going to stand together. We're more unified than ever."

I agree.  They can be unified in getting the fuck out of here.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4472 on: March 14, 2018, 10:29:31 PM »
+11
Quote from: Dem Wypipo
She says there is a strong feeling in the Jewish community. "We cannot let this happen. It's our responsibility. What was done to us cannot happen to other people."
This is our shtick, goyim!

Deep State False Flag

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red The Gentry old United Statesian Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4473 on: March 14, 2018, 11:16:05 PM »
+13
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/us/california-immigrant-safe-house/index.html?sr=fbCNN031418california-immigrant-safe-house0852PMVODtop

Sitting on a dining chair in the apartment, seemingly serene, is the woman who made this happen. She wears a gold Star of David pendant and earrings inscribed in Hebrew. One reads, "I am nothing but ashes." The other says, "The whole world was made for me."

"The earrings remind me to take up the right amount of space in this world," says the Jewish woman. "Not too much, but not too little."

For the woman, the link from the present to the history of World War II is strong.

"I grew up in the time where the Holocaust was not so far behind me," says the woman. "There was always that awareness, as a Jew, that it's possible to be kicked out of a country where people thought they were home. And many of those people didn't make it."

So she took up the "service opportunity" and met a mother and her girls.

EVERY FUCKING TIME.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4474 on: March 15, 2018, 12:57:02 AM »
+13
So being deported back to mexico is the same as the holocaust, got it.  :facepalm:

They make a mockery of history. How about all those time throughout jewish history where the jewish people kicked other people out of the jewish homeland because those people were being corrosive to their society?

Hell Israel just deported a fuckload of africans.