;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 394396 times)

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #4475 on: March 15, 2018, 01:29:34 AM »
+9
Surely we should move these people to Israel then.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4476 on: March 15, 2018, 01:36:18 AM »
+20

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old
    • Awards
« Reply #4477 on: March 15, 2018, 04:34:29 AM »
+16
Sargon did an interview with Lauren after she was banned from the UK and Sargon jokingly said "but you're not alt-right, are you?" and there was a kind of awkward, delayed silence in her response. I don't think Sargon understands that a lot of people who were "centrist" a couple of years ago are moving further to the right.

Speaking of which, the blandest and safest of conservative(ish) e-celebs Roaming Millennial just released an interview with... Tommy "I punch niggers out cold" Robinson. It's a strange world we live in, and getting stranger by the day.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #4478 on: March 15, 2018, 07:20:16 AM »
+11
I don't think Sargon understands that a lot of people who were "centrist" a couple of years ago are moving further to the right.

Getting labeled a terrorist and thrown in jail for printing out fliers saying "Allah is gay" will do that to people.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4479 on: March 15, 2018, 08:39:47 AM »
+14
I’ve been impressed with Trump thus far as far as results go. But increasingly I feel that it’s not enough. Clown world is too strong and we are approaching the dark ages as quality people are turned down for faggots, tranies, sand niggers, women, soy boys, and other self idenfied communists. All groups that are self destructive to both themselves and society. I can not see this going anywhere positive, especially with only one group playing by the rules(us.) South Africa and Venezuela are the future if meaningful changes aren’t made.

His name was Harry Anderson

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4480 on: March 15, 2018, 09:24:52 AM »
+18
You’re not supposed to vote for Trump and then sit on your ass and think everything gets taken care of from there

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian old United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4481 on: March 15, 2018, 10:24:53 AM »
+11

The Jewish woman and the undocumented mother hold hands. It's striking how similar their hands are.

Calling bullshit, I've never seen a hispanic with webbed fingers.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4482 on: March 16, 2018, 12:19:12 AM »
+3

The Jewish woman and the undocumented mother hold hands. It's striking how similar their hands are.

Calling bullshit, I've never seen a hispanic with webbed fingers.

It's possible that she's El Chupacabra, in which case this author is absolutely telling the truth.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4483 on: March 16, 2018, 06:24:12 PM »
+11

https://archive.fo/ZelXt

“I just couldn’t not do anything anymore, even though I’m living in Israel and not living there,” Mandell says. “From my perspective, living in Israel, the one thing I could do is stand up and get people to stand up as far away as here, and create our own march to stand alongside those in America.”

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #4484 on: March 16, 2018, 08:31:37 PM »
+18
Dude just the idea of that is so fucking weird, pseudo-American kids going to a foreign country to protest for changing the laws in another. Its like a Chinaman going to Tajikistan to hold a rally for gay rights in Mozambique, except not as weird because they’re a Jew and it all makes sense because of that.

Jews.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #4485 on: March 16, 2018, 10:21:35 PM »
+8
i like meotkur but he's too invested in trolling to be a good messenger of THE MESSAGE

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4486 on: March 16, 2018, 10:26:09 PM »
+9
I don't think Israelis are going to give up their guns.

I do hope they decide to show the kids what middle eastern Palestinian muslims are like though.

Just let David Hogg walk out into a pack of Hezbollah supporters and tell him that it's ok they don't eat pigs.

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Orthodox Soldier The Gentry cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #4487 on: March 17, 2018, 09:47:51 AM »
+2
Israelis do not have a right to firearms ownership.  Pictures you see are state issued firearms.  Private ownership is only permitted for retired LE or military or in rare cases where the person is in a border region like in some kibbutz.  Regular old citizens are not allowed to own firearms.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red The Gentry United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #4488 on: March 17, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »
+9
Israelis do not have a right to firearms ownership.  Pictures you see are state issued firearms.  Private ownership is only permitted for retired LE or military or in rare cases where the person is in a border region like in some kibbutz.  Regular old citizens are not allowed to own firearms.

Except in Israel serving is mandatory, so almost everyone is former military. 

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4489 on: March 19, 2018, 01:42:30 AM »
+16

:adam:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4490 on: March 19, 2018, 01:59:16 AM »
+11
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8</a>

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old
    • Awards
« Reply #4491 on: March 19, 2018, 02:52:58 AM »
+3
https://streamable.com/jn6og

From a Bulgarian TV show.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4492 on: March 19, 2018, 12:22:02 PM »
+16

MUH SIX GORILLION

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #4493 on: March 19, 2018, 02:15:56 PM »
+4

MUH SIX GORILLION

False.

Hitler didn't have children.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4494 on: March 19, 2018, 02:23:38 PM »
+5
False.

It is not entirely impossible that he did have a son from WW1 with a French woman.

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4495 on: March 19, 2018, 03:22:19 PM »
+2

MUH SIX GORILLION

False.

He has a bastard.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4496 on: March 19, 2018, 04:46:11 PM »
+14
My favorite part is that only the {{{6 million}}} matter. Everybody else isn't even worth a mention.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #4497 on: March 19, 2018, 05:03:44 PM »
+6

MUH SIX GORILLION

just checked if this was an atop post, reading Retardstein saying the dumbest thing with muh 6 million as a reply to something smart coming from Donkey Lips is like watching Bigfoot stumbling drunk into a flying saucer.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4498 on: March 19, 2018, 09:30:30 PM »
+15

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4499 on: March 20, 2018, 06:57:22 AM »
+9

Jesus, they are always trying to make themselves the victim.