;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 376750 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #4625 on: April 10, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »
+17
Dr. Shitthatdidnthappen

I got pulled over for speeding and the cop saw my black sun phablet case and deputized me on the spot and gave me a sweet glock 18.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 01:49:02 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4626 on: April 10, 2018, 07:15:42 PM »
+18

It can be really easy to unintentionally design a Jewish villain because Jews embody so many traditional villainous qualit--uh I mean institutionalized antisemitism yeah that's it.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 08:27:11 PM by Hugbox Kommissar »

Americas Most Trusted News Source

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4627 on: April 10, 2018, 07:58:38 PM »
+12

Thank you Senator

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4628 on: April 11, 2018, 03:17:44 PM »
+13

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4629 on: April 11, 2018, 10:52:30 PM »
+8

It can be really easy to unintentionally design a Jewish villain because Jews embody so many traditional villainous qualit--uh I mean institutionalized antisemitism yeah that's it.

remember the  captain planet villain who was a giant rat man capitalist and they got JEFF GOLDBLUM to voice him lol

it seems to me this wasn't because of what that tweet talks about and more because leftists are actually mega anti-semitic albeit less so than one segment of the right

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4630 on: April 11, 2018, 11:04:24 PM »
+21
I guess those 4chan shitlords were finally able to meme Zyklon Ben into reality:

Just in case he regrets it and deletes his tweet:

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #4631 on: April 12, 2018, 09:39:37 PM »
+8

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4632 on: April 12, 2018, 09:47:44 PM »
+7
Like 2 minutes before you posted that I capped this off faceberg of an old guy, who was, it seems, genetically engineered with secret mossad time-travel trickeries to be a fertilized zygote that would grow strong into a 4-5x daily cringey boomerposting node.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 09:50:07 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4633 on: April 13, 2018, 09:02:32 AM »
+6
It wasn't 6 million jews, it was 6 million in total which means they count non-jews among the dead.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4634 on: April 13, 2018, 09:15:30 AM »
+7
No, it's 6 million Jews, plus another 11 million untermensch. It's just that we don't talk about the others for [[[reasons]]].*

Edit:
*Because the holocaust didn't happen.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4635 on: April 13, 2018, 11:19:27 AM »
+8
According to the red cross it was less than 300k  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4636 on: April 13, 2018, 11:29:45 AM »
+8
"Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it."  :smug:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #4637 on: April 13, 2018, 11:53:07 AM »
+8
According to the red cross it was less than 300k  :colbert:

Contemporaneous accounts from the world council of jewry indicate that the 6 million number is bogus too.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4638 on: April 13, 2018, 12:20:57 PM »
+10
Like 2 minutes before you posted that I capped this off faceberg of an old guy, who was, it seems, genetically engineered with secret mossad time-travel trickeries to be a fertilized zygote that would grow strong into a 4-5x daily cringey boomerposting node.

My favorite smart bomb to fire into these conversations is to ask anyone involved to tell me how many US servicemen were killed in action during WWII without looking it up. Nobody ever can. But boy can they spit out SIX MILLION on cue.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Prepper The Gentry cold, dead hands Texan old Lutheran
    • Awards
« Reply #4639 on: April 13, 2018, 12:35:33 PM »
+7

My favorite smart bomb to fire into these conversations is to ask anyone involved to tell me how many US servicemen were killed in action during WWII without looking it up. Nobody ever can. But boy can they spit out SIX MILLION on cue.

When people compare American casualties to Soviet casualties during WW2 and bitch about it, I like to point out that the Soviets gleefully sent their own people to the grinder during the war and that a good number of the casualties were at the hands of the Soviets themselves.
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4640 on: April 13, 2018, 03:58:15 PM »
+14
 :stewart:
His name was Harry Anderson

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4641 on: April 13, 2018, 11:48:20 PM »
+4

When people compare American casualties to Soviet casualties during WW2 and bitch about it, I like to point out that the Soviets gleefully sent their own people to the grinder during the war and that a good number of the casualties were at the hands of the Soviets themselves.

also because of soviet incompetence, particularly in the early part of the war.  stalin did not believe hitler would attack him, despite all evidence to the contrary, and no proper preparations were made.  he flailed when it happened.  the not one step back order led to the encirclement and capture of huge numbers of red army troops, who towards the beginning of the war were in any case not so badly disposed towards the germans as might be thought (before nazi treatment of soviets became obvious) - some russian peasants early on actually viewed germans as liberators, too (unsurprising - soviets did not like the peasantry and only ever made an alliance of necessity with them; the sickle on the ussr flag was a joke as the soviet leaders took repeated actions making peasant life untenable and forcing peasants to the cities).  hitler of course managed to fuck it up; his moments of military brilliance in the west apparently led to incredible hubris.  if nazi ideology and treatment had been more lenient on the slavs, too, the morale of russians might have never rallied.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4642 on: April 14, 2018, 02:47:34 PM »
+17

So to recap the situation in case you're wondering:

The Nazi nationalist anti-semitic far right are currently the group advocating peace and are the ones against (potentially) bombing foreign brown people, and this makes them evil because Israel.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4643 on: April 14, 2018, 06:15:02 PM »
+11

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #4644 on: April 14, 2018, 06:34:18 PM »
+8
/pol/ was organizing a No War In Syria meme so normies look up [[[who]]] is clamoring for a war and maybe have a little think.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian White Chick Goon or Ex-Goon old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #4645 on: April 14, 2018, 07:00:44 PM »
+4
What are those little blue pockets in Montana and the Dakotas? Reservations?

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4646 on: April 14, 2018, 07:11:12 PM »
+9

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4647 on: April 14, 2018, 08:08:06 PM »
+8
So to recap the situation in case you're wondering:

The Nazi nationalist anti-semitic far right are currently the group advocating peace and are the ones against (potentially) bombing foreign brown people, and this makes them evil because Israel.

It's pretty much the go-to these days for anything Jewish: anyone who opposes their views are automatically white supreeeeeeeeemists.  The public is universally against doing anything in Syria and Israel wants to start encroaching into Syrian lands.  However the goyim are getting a little too smart and aren't taking the bait and now that the Syrian civil war is pretty much wrapped up with Assad's victory, the Jews lost.  Expect them to step up their white hatred even more going forward.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 08:11:46 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4648 on: April 14, 2018, 08:08:50 PM »
+7
What are those little blue pockets in Montana and the Dakotas? Reservations?

Yeah.  They tend to have very low populations where it's almost all reservations.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4649 on: April 14, 2018, 08:58:45 PM »
+5
Well now that nothing happened and the strikes are over, they're going to go back to calling Trump a nazi putin puppet.