;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 416646 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5100 on: July 03, 2018, 08:18:39 AM »
+13
Love it when leftists get themselves killed over stupid things.  Heather "The Hog" Heyer died protesting a memorial to one of the greatest generals and most honorable men in American history.  This idiot is now permanently brain damaged because he just had to protest a march attended by a few dozen people.  If he's capable of self-reflection in his current state, do you think he'll ever regret the decision to end his life over something so petty and inconsequential?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5101 on: July 03, 2018, 08:19:58 AM »
+12
This idiot is now permanently brain damaged

He wasn't before?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5102 on: July 03, 2018, 10:24:50 AM »
+6
RU

FI

OOOOOOOOOOOO

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5103 on: July 03, 2018, 11:46:04 AM »
+14
This idiot is now permanently brain damaged

He wasn't before?

This guy can (hopefully) quote Rafal Ganowicz in the near future

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas? Fascist Inshallah!
    • Awards
« Reply #5104 on: July 03, 2018, 12:56:27 PM »
+6
God damn dude brain damage from a single punch? U-u-uhuru..

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5105 on: July 03, 2018, 02:27:31 PM »
+9
If you look at the guy who threw the punch you’d understand.
His name was Harry Anderson

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red United Statesian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5106 on: July 03, 2018, 02:45:45 PM »
+19
We have the best street fighters don't we folks?

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5107 on: July 03, 2018, 02:57:01 PM »
+19
The last couple of years have made me look at history a lot differently.  Like the demonization of the Sturmbateilung.  I wonder how much of the SA beating the shit out of people in the streets was the result of wannabe revolutionary pencilneck geeks getting instant karma'ed.  Knowing how the Left works, I'm guessing that these types of paramilitary groups grew as a result of people losing patience with Bolshevik goons. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 03:02:53 PM by Handyman »

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5108 on: July 03, 2018, 05:01:12 PM »
+8

It's never just the punch. When someone gets knocked out, falls over and their necks snap back bonelessly against the ground, broken skull and brain hemoraging isn't unusual. I've sperged about this before on strug a number of times. Never fight on concrete if you can help it, or wear a thick bandana or hat or something at the very least.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5109 on: July 03, 2018, 05:13:40 PM »
+2
So essentially wear a league grade football helmet or a surplus US Military helmet? Because those are designed with shock absorbers.

I mean they won't 100% protect you, but they offer some levels of protection.

I know for horseback riding some people opt for bike helmets and other similar things because if you get thrown off your head is protected.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 05:15:53 PM by a torrent of piss »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5110 on: July 03, 2018, 05:34:01 PM »
+16
The last couple of years have made me look at history a lot differently.  Like the demonization of the Sturmbateilung.  I wonder how much of the SA beating the shit out of people in the streets was the result of wannabe revolutionary pencilneck geeks getting instant karma'ed.  Knowing how the Left works, I'm guessing that these types of paramilitary groups grew as a result of people losing patience with Bolshevik goons.

On its' face this is gonna sound like LARPing, but it fits the discussion here and I may post it in that new thread about "true history" or whatever it's called: there's a German film from 1933 called "S.A.-mann Brand" that's a very interesting look at street-level politics in Germany around the time Hitler was elected. It's not an ~anti-Semitic~ movie like a lot of later Nazi film propaganda, and to my recollection there's little to no focus on Jews; rather it's a relatively accurate film about the demonstrations and street fights the SA were getting into against Communists. It's one of the few Nazi era movies that can be watched now and pretty much taken at face value, but of course it's never used for its' educational value because of the six gorillion.

It's about a regular working man who ends up joining the SA because the Communists are fucking shit up and ruining postwar Germany. It shows how the commie KPD is being organized and directed by foreigners, how they're attacking people in the street, how they refuse to allow political opponents to speak at public meetings, and the hysteria and violence that begin to accompany every election. Sound familiar?

Youtube link here
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5111 on: July 03, 2018, 05:49:34 PM »
+9
So essentially wear a league grade football helmet
Ave, true to Caesar.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5112 on: July 03, 2018, 06:02:59 PM »
+11
As I understand it Weimar was littered with roving bands of violent youths and shit, the Communists were in the streets beating and killing people, and a lot of what happened later is an obvious reaction to that. They were probably like Antifa who could actually fight.

This is an interesting piece of the diverse and wonderful Weimar culture:
https://dergreif-online.de/artist-blog/the-wild-boys/

Typically, a young initiate would be forced to box (or knife-fight) with the toughest member of the crew, be gang-raped while bound and gagged, ordered to masturbate publicly and then ejaculate on command, or act as a living commode for his drunken associates. Some newly-inducted boys were chosen by the Bulls as their ‘queens’ or designated shared ‘girlfriends’ for the pack. Most Wild Boys sported pirate-style earrings and garish tattoos. While the majority flaunted their ragtag, hobo garb, others paraded around in distinctive group costumes, like top hats and shabby tuxedoes, American trapper outfits, college graduates in mortarboards, or paper buffalo heads. The gang names alone testified to the influence of Karl May’s North American frontier novels and other staples of German pulp fiction: ›Fear No Death,‹ ›Indian Blood,‹ ›The Forest Pirates,‹ ›The Dirty Boys,‹ ›Red Apaches.‹

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5113 on: July 03, 2018, 06:23:16 PM »
+9

Brain damage from getting hit dead on with a huge haymaker, bouncing his head off asphalt, and then getting dragged away without neck support by a bunch of antifa idiots.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5114 on: July 03, 2018, 06:45:03 PM »
+15
Anarchists keep forgetting that Nazis will punch back

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5115 on: July 03, 2018, 07:50:06 PM »
+11

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Anonymous Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5116 on: July 03, 2018, 08:18:29 PM »
+6
Libshits are deeply fucked if they're having trouble in their own pavement jungle turfs. So much for a civil war.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5117 on: July 03, 2018, 10:42:50 PM »
+11

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #5118 on: July 03, 2018, 11:30:09 PM »
+7
If he's capable of self-reflection in his current state,

Nope retards cant think that deep, truly the one tragedy here.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #5119 on: July 03, 2018, 11:35:03 PM »
+5

On its' face this is gonna sound like LARPing, but it fits the discussion here and I may post it in that new thread about "true history" or whatever it's called: there's a German film from 1933 called "S.A.-mann Brand" that's a very interesting look at street-level politics in Germany around the time Hitler was elected. It's not an ~anti-Semitic~ movie like a lot of later Nazi film propaganda, and to my recollection there's little to no focus on Jews; rather it's a relatively accurate film about the demonstrations and street fights the SA were getting into against Communists. It's one of the few Nazi era movies that can be watched now and pretty much taken at face value, but of course it's never used for its' educational value because of the six gorillion.

It's about a regular working man who ends up joining the SA because the Communists are fucking shit up and ruining postwar Germany. It shows how the commie KPD is being organized and directed by foreigners, how they're attacking people in the street, how they refuse to allow political opponents to speak at public meetings, and the hysteria and violence that begin to accompany every election. Sound familiar?

Youtube link here

God damn is there a list of videos where "Certain features have been disabled for this video"? I feel like the jews did the work for us here.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5120 on: July 04, 2018, 12:08:53 AM »
+5
I really have to wonder what would happen if a group of antifa tried to beat down a person who had a concealed gun. I mean they're being blatantly violent and are mindlessly attacking shit. You go after an uninvolved person and attempt to beat them up you have no idea what they're equipped with.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:11:54 AM by a torrent of piss »

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5121 on: July 04, 2018, 12:40:53 AM »
+9

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5122 on: July 04, 2018, 12:46:09 AM »
+8
At some point Antifa will attack the wrong person and get fucking shot.  They'll immediately whine and play the victim though it's obvious every time that they instigate the violence.  This is why the left wants you disarmed with gun control: so they can attack you with impunity.

To state the obvious, watching antifa bullies who have no idea how to fight get the shit kicked out of them is extremely satisfying.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5123 on: July 04, 2018, 05:37:14 AM »
+6
I really have to wonder what would happen if a group of antifa tried to beat down a person who had a concealed gun. I mean they're being blatantly violent and are mindlessly attacking shit. You go after an uninvolved person and attempt to beat them up you have no idea what they're equipped with.

This already happened a few years ago.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/allen-scarsella-sentencing-jamar-clark-protest-shooting-sentencing

The violent mob that attacks you suddenly dindu nuttin' and you go to jail for the rest of your life.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5124 on: July 04, 2018, 06:16:18 AM »
+5

This already happened a few years ago.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/allen-scarsella-sentencing-jamar-clark-protest-shooting-sentencing

The violent mob that attacks you suddenly dindu nuttin' and you go to jail for the rest of your life.

:christina:: "Um, they were hitting him with FISTS and STICKS? None of them had GUNS. It was not OK for him to escalate it like that. You are not allowed to use a gun on people who don't have guns, and even so he should have shot their legs and arms. Also just because they were hitting him, that does not give him the right to SENTENCE them to DEATH for assault, which is not a death penalty crime, HTH."