;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 432158 times)

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Grenouille Generation Identitaire You can't know!
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5125 on: July 04, 2018, 06:40:35 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDdzO52FS30" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDdzO52FS30</a>

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5126 on: July 05, 2018, 07:34:32 PM »
+11

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #5127 on: July 05, 2018, 08:31:08 PM »
+11
I really have to wonder what would happen if a group of antifa tried to beat down a person who had a concealed gun. I mean they're being blatantly violent and are mindlessly attacking shit. You go after an uninvolved person and attempt to beat them up you have no idea what they're equipped with.

This already happened a few years ago.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/allen-scarsella-sentencing-jamar-clark-protest-shooting-sentencing

The violent mob that attacks you suddenly dindu nuttin' and you go to jail for the rest of your life.

This really was one of the worst injustices.  Basically these dudes had been at the protest every night and were just clowning around, spouting off /pol/ memes ("The fire rises!"), interviewing people, etc. Basically having a good time and just clowning around.  They filmed all this and posted it online because it was all just innocent dumb fun.
The last night they were there at the protest, they went out with "Black Lives Matter" signs and posters.  They were across the street from a group of black protesters when the black protesters ran across the street over at them, surrounded them (only 5 of them total) with a chain length fence behind their backs.  The blacks then started punching them and they ran away and the blacks followed.  THIS IS ALL ON VIDEO!  The /pol/tards ran away over 5 blocks and the dude's pic in the article got surrounded and shot 5 of the attackers.  None of them died, for better or for worse. 

From the article:
Scarsella testified during his trial that he was not sympathetic to the protesters, so he went to the encampment site to make fun of them and record some video.

When protesters chased him away down a dark street that night, Scarsella claimed he felt threatened, so he pulled out his gun and fired in self defense.

No mention of the protesters approaching them across the street.  No mention of the protesters attacking them and them retreating.  The entire thing was caught on video, but this is how it gets reported.  The prosecution had all their text messages, emails, internet history, etc. and saw that they made "racist statements" on racist forums like 4chan.  This is how they got fucked. 
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5128 on: July 05, 2018, 10:04:49 PM »
+19
Yeah some in the jewdiciary these days seem to think that if you might be rayciss, you no longer have any legal rights.  This isn't just against /pol/tards, some of the supreme court justices felt the same way when it came to the Muslim travel ban.  Because Trump made some mean tweets, he should no longer have the ability to govern the nation.  The kritarchy is out of control these days.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:18:57 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5129 on: July 06, 2018, 01:03:51 PM »
+13
 :adam:

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5130 on: July 07, 2018, 01:55:45 PM »
+15
An amazing far right shitpost has made it onto the front page of r/The_Donald, and it's working on the right and the left for different reasons. It's a picture of one of the horrific child concentration camps we're putting innocent babies into along the southern border with satirical captions:

Who would ever believe such outlandish claims, amirite?

Almost all of those are taken from discredited Holocaust memoirs and accounts. LMAO
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5131 on: July 07, 2018, 03:40:22 PM »
+8

❨❨❨HOFFMAN❩❩❩

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5132 on: July 07, 2018, 05:18:13 PM »
+7
emoji harrassment

:trump2:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5133 on: July 07, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »
+3
An amazing far right shitpost has made it onto the front page of r/The_Donald, and it's working on the right and the left for different reasons. It's a picture of one of the horrific child concentration camps we're putting innocent babies into along the southern border with satirical captions:

Almost all of those are taken from discredited Holocaust memoirs and accounts. LMAO
I was wondering if that was someone's basement or a billiards at a bar. But that's one of the child detention camps? The only thing I would be concerned about is shit like bed bugs and other shit like that living in the furniture.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5134 on: July 07, 2018, 07:30:49 PM »
+5
I was wondering if that was someone's basement or a billiards at a bar. But that's one of the child detention camps? The only thing I would be concerned about is shit like bed bugs and other shit like that living in the furniture.

Supposedly it's the inside of the converted Wal-Mart down here in Texas that those groups were going to show up to "shut down". So yes, this is the death camp they've been screaming about.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5135 on: July 07, 2018, 07:42:05 PM »
+6
The conditions at these facilities haven't been an issue since the Obama administration.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5136 on: July 08, 2018, 02:07:27 PM »
+15

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5137 on: July 08, 2018, 03:47:42 PM »
+8
A kike saying anglos think of themselves as god's chosen people just lol.

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5138 on: July 08, 2018, 05:03:14 PM »
+3

❨❨❨HOFFMAN❩❩❩
The absolute state of journalism in Anno Domini current year

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5139 on: July 08, 2018, 07:55:47 PM »
+3
My 14 year old thought that the 🅱 emoji was hilarious a year ago and also some pretty normie memes featuring the cartoon racist frog! Are these journokikes just bs'ing up any fakeass story about anything remotely related to 4chan and calling it The New Alt-Right ______  (And Here's Why It's Terrifying!)

I don't think seen a 🅱 on anything approaching woke, just stupid shit. Tried to search out that article but found nothing.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:01:05 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5140 on: July 08, 2018, 08:03:34 PM »
+7
That takes me back to 2015 when journalists fecklessly attempted to explain what cuckservative, God Emperor, and Pepe meant.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJaseyCitbM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJaseyCitbM</a>

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5141 on: July 09, 2018, 07:53:52 PM »
+12

What kind of country do we live in where 10,000 migrant children are being forcibly placed into these concentration camps? How can we just stand idly by while 100,000 migrant children suffer the cruelty of our government through forced labor? I honestly find it downright sickening that the ICEstapo has abducted over 1,000,000 migrant children from their home countries all across the globe expressly for the purpose of putting them through horrible torture camps to satisfy their sick racist fantasies. I'm still utterly shocked that fascist dictator Donald J. Trump somehow came to power and proceeded to personally order the immediate enslavement and mass execution through gas chambers of over 6 MILLION migrant children that are now dead with all evidence of their existence eradicated by remains obliterating furnaces. He must be stopped and we must never forget!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5142 on: July 09, 2018, 10:05:42 PM »
+13
I guess we have no choice but to build the wall so families can remain together, instead of oppressive concentration camps.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5144 on: July 10, 2018, 03:00:32 PM »
+10
His name was Harry Anderson

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5145 on: July 10, 2018, 05:03:21 PM »
+13
Another male feminist turning out to be everything he rails against? What a total shock.  :rolleyes:

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5146 on: July 10, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »
+10
Another male feminist turning out to be everything he rails against? What a total shock.  :rolleyes:

You also have nine female employees who thought they could strong-arm the owner of the company losing their jobs.

A win-win all around.

Hindunuffin

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #5147 on: July 11, 2018, 05:18:19 AM »
+5
https://forward.com/scribe/405016/no-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-functionally-white/

Autosomal DNA based studies put them in the same overall area as Mycenaean Greeks and modern Sicilians. So, maybe?

Like I posted before, you need to either be shameless or have some deeply rooted pathology to side with a movement that blames you for another's lack of success and really more or less all the problems in Creation.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #5148 on: July 11, 2018, 11:07:22 AM »
+4
https://forward.com/scribe/405016/no-ashkenazi-jews-are-not-functionally-white/

Autosomal DNA based studies put them in the same overall area as Mycenaean Greeks and modern Sicilians. So, maybe?

Like I posted before, you need to either be shameless or have some deeply rooted pathology to side with a movement that blames you for another's lack of success and really more or less all the problems in Creation.

Someone say Sicilians?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU</a>

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #5149 on: July 11, 2018, 04:33:46 PM »
+9
To add to your counter-semitic-signalling collection

http://demetrios.press/articles/abortion-self-worship-in-the-modern-pantheon-a-machine-of-child-sacrifice
http://uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline

And one for the guys

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKEyOIAfw4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpKEyOIAfw4</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkumsoVrvk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkumsoVrvk</a>