;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 376749 times)

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5200 on: July 18, 2018, 03:52:19 PM »
+5
What's ironic with the Trotskyite Jew hatred of Russia (Guess they never got over being hassled by the Tsar, and then Stalin) is that Russia has very cordial relations with Israel. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5201 on: July 18, 2018, 05:04:56 PM »
+4
The Holodomor didn't happen.

USER WAS PLEXXED FOR THIS POST
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 08:12:13 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Californian old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5202 on: July 18, 2018, 05:18:04 PM »
+5

Makes you think

:holocaust:

This would be the perfect troll if it left out the bullet points about Russian expulsion and the one about US soldiers dying in wars for them. Too heavy-handed. Otherwise great.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Deplorables Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #5203 on: July 18, 2018, 07:43:03 PM »
+4

Makes you think

:holocaust:

This would be the perfect troll if it left out the bullet points about Russian expulsion and the one about US soldiers dying in wars for them. Too heavy-handed. Otherwise great.

To us sure, to the normie?  Hell no.  It was posted on an normie board I go to and one person figured it out.  The rest thought it was serious.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Boy Scout Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5204 on: July 18, 2018, 08:07:13 PM »
+5
Metokur, you got some explainin’ to do, brotha. Get your bitch ass in here. You know what you didn’t do, but you owe me big, ya fuck.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5205 on: July 19, 2018, 03:40:27 AM »
+5
Metokur, you got some explainin’ to do, brotha. Get your bitch ass in here. You know what you didn’t do, but you owe me big, ya fuck.

What's this about?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5206 on: July 19, 2018, 12:14:58 PM »
+13
The absolute state of political discourse.
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5207 on: July 19, 2018, 12:33:55 PM »
+6
"You are blocked from following"  :vince:

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #5208 on: July 19, 2018, 01:02:09 PM »
+4

Fuckers locked my account last week. Have neither the energy nor desire to start another one.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #5209 on: July 19, 2018, 01:21:17 PM »
+3

Fuckers locked my account last week. Have neither the energy nor desire to start another one.

I was locked out in one of the post-election ban waves. They want my phone number. :lolno:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Person Of Interest
  • Awards United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5210 on: July 19, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »
+4

Mine was locked last week too for saying the commie antifa who got his skull cracked open deserved it. I guess communist is a protected class on twitter.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Boy Scout Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5211 on: July 19, 2018, 01:51:35 PM »
+1

What's this about?
http://wiki.bcw-project.org/royalist/horse-regiments/sir-horatio-cary

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #5212 on: July 19, 2018, 02:16:26 PM »
+1
They wanted my number, too, that's why I bailed. On to something else, I guess.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5213 on: July 19, 2018, 02:46:47 PM »
+2

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5214 on: July 19, 2018, 06:06:13 PM »
+5
They wanted my number, too, that's why I bailed. On to something else, I guess.
I just generated a Google voice number and gave them that.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #5215 on: July 19, 2018, 07:53:07 PM »
Will a burner smartphone not work for twitter shitposting? They're like $70 at the grocery store.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5216 on: July 20, 2018, 06:45:22 AM »
+1
Will a burner smartphone not work for twitter shitposting? They're like $70 at the grocery store.
What is a good burner email?
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5217 on: July 20, 2018, 08:05:09 AM »
+11

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5218 on: July 20, 2018, 11:37:59 AM »
+4
What is a good burner email?
If you have gmail, I haven't run across a system that's smart enough to detect the + as the same email. For example, if your gmail is godemperortrump@gmail.com you can do godemperortrump+1@gmail.com and you will receive all your emails. It's also a useful tool to see who sells your email address.

[HEAD NIGGER OF STRUG] anti-Semitic graphs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Fascist Inshallah! Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5219 on: July 20, 2018, 02:20:29 PM »
+1
Genuine question for the anti-miscegination people here:

Do you really think you can stop it, either via law, or that if you put out enough facts and rhetoric, you csn make mating in your own race a positive, mainstream Americsn value?

Like do you foresee a time that 20 years from now, Americans are self segregating, races are forming their own communities, people who are 5th generation non whites are happily and voluntarily self deporting?

ya for sure, no doubt in my mind mane

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Artist United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5220 on: July 20, 2018, 08:07:29 PM »
+9
For interracial couples I’d be happy if we were just honest and stopped acting like marrying outside your ethnicity is somehow “better” and in fact is statistically hazardous to ones health. People shouldn’t be shamed for wanting kids that look like them

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5221 on: July 20, 2018, 08:49:14 PM »
+2
For interracial couples I’d be happy if we were just honest and stopped acting like marrying outside your ethnicity is somehow “better” and in fact is statistically hazardous to ones health. People shouldn’t be shamed for wanting kids that look like them

I actually agree with this. I have no problem with miscegenation, but I don't think there should be a campaign promoting it and shaming people for marrying/mating in their race.

:jesse:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #5222 on: July 20, 2018, 11:47:04 PM »
+6

I actually agree with this. I have no problem with miscegenation, but I don't think there should be a campaign promoting it and shaming people for marrying/mating in their race.

:jesse:

So much of it's rooted in Fuck-you-dadism and virtue signalling I think the media campaigns to promote it are actually sort of an after effect. As dysfunction spreads the media has effectively agreed with it and amplified it.

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5223 on: July 21, 2018, 02:51:10 AM »
+2

The libertarian approach is effectively the same thing because without all the social pressures telling especially white women "don't settle down, get plowed by a chain of mandingos into your 40's and have a mixed kid cant be birthing a privileged evil white male future rapist" for the most part people just don't race mix in any kind of worrisome frequency.

hell for the most part without housing, schooling etc programs forcing integration, if left to their own devices people tend to naturally segregate and not even live around each other, which presents a barrier on its own.

miscegenation has been and is used as a eugenic tool against white populations. it's so unnatural that it's taken pushing the agenda in a strong majority of hollywood movies, a $bn industry, as well as just about every other major western media outlet to get the agenda pushed as far as it has. a majority of people still don't race mix.

agree w/ bw but where it originates isn't as important as who's magnifying it
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 03:03:04 AM by wow »

kill
yourself
wow

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #5224 on: July 21, 2018, 06:33:23 AM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWKR7eq-CQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWKR7eq-CQ</a>

Comments and ratings of course disabled.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare