;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 405165 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5475 on: August 11, 2018, 08:20:36 PM »
+9
Is there a single right-leaning person on planet Earth who thinks "Unite the Right 2" is both genuine and not a gigantic honeypot? /pol/ says it's a setup and to not go. TRS and their affiliates say it's a setup and to not go. The Proudboys say it's a setup and to not go. Identitarian groups are saying it's a setup and to not go. The far right and Alt-Right friendly guys who haven't been shoah'ed off Twitter say it's a setup and to not go. The Daily Stormer and their guys all say it's a setup and to not go. And on and on and on. I've seen absolutely zero interest about it online, and yet here it is.

In other words be on the lookout for bad caricatures of "Neo-Nazis" with pristine Nazi flags fresh from Amazon who look like they sprang directly from the imagination of an Antifa member to do something condemnable. The best possible outcome is that a bunch of anti-right people show up but nobody opposing them is there, and they end up slapfighting one another in the street.

If there are no arrests or prosecutions in the aftermath it'll be 100% confirmation that this was a honeypot/false flag.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5476 on: August 11, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
+12
It's not the first time they've tried.  If you all recall, there was a planned "Anticom" event that was supposed to be held late last year, organized by people who nobody recognized.  The biggest selling point was that they made it clear that it was perfectly okay to bring firearms to the event!

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article174952226.html

Anticom is encouraging its members to take their “torches, guns, armor, gear and flags” to Charlotte. “Stay nonviolent, and we’ll have a great time,” Anticom said in its announcement on Facebook and Twitter.

It was not immediately clear why the group wants to march in Charlotte; a group spokesman could not be reached for comment.

It was such an obvious setup that they eventually canceled it.

I also noticed TRS locked everything down to prevent anyone from fedposting.

It isn't stopping the left from chimping out of course so UTR2 will be a bunch of feds and speds yelling at each other:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 08:44:48 PM by Dem Wypipo »

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry Sasstronaut Boy Scout Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5477 on: August 11, 2018, 08:48:11 PM »
+9
The left came prepared to denounce the cops.  It's almost as if they knew the right wouldn't show up, and they had to demonize someone.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5478 on: August 11, 2018, 08:51:34 PM »
+4
Naturally the Jews are all fired up over it: https://www.timesofisrael.com/dc-jews-launch-weekend-of-counterprotests-to-white-supremacist-rally/

WASHINGTON — Jewish groups in the Washington, DC, area launched a weekend of counterprotests and teach-ins ahead of a planned white supremacist commemoration of the deadly march last year in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington and the Anti-Defamation League joined a number of interfaith groups on Friday in leading a teach-in at Washington Hebrew, a Reform synagogue in the city’s Northwest sector. Counterprotesters came from across the country and filled the synagogue’s large sanctuary.

Also helping to organize the teach-in were Reps. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-DC., the district’s nonvoting Congress member and a longtime champion of black-Jewish cooperation, and Jamie Raskin, D-Md., the Jewish congressman representing Maryland’s Washington suburbs.

A number of speakers drew a direct line between the white supremacists and the administration of US President Donald Trump.

“We have currently an administration that unleashed these furies of hatred, unleashed these furies of divisiveness,” said Mary Cheh, a member of the Washington city council. “We have to reject them, condemn them, in no uncertain terms.”

Trump has been accused of stoking the racism with charged statements about Hispanics, Muslims and blacks. He also equivocated last year when asked to condemn the Charlottesville rally, which included neo-Nazi gangs beating counterprotesters and a deadly car ramming on counterprotesters that killed one woman and injured at least 20 people.

The Unite the Right organizers sought to reconvene in Charlottesville but were denied a permit. Instead they were granted permission to meet at Lafayette Park, across the street from the White House, and will gather there 5-7 p.m. Sunday. A large number of counterprotests are planned.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5479 on: August 11, 2018, 09:24:11 PM »
+6
I also noticed TRS locked everything down to prevent anyone from fedposting.

I know why they want people to cut it out, but ironic fedposting and old-school MDE "hypothetically, in a self-defense situation" shit usually gets a laugh out of me.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5480 on: August 11, 2018, 10:03:52 PM »
+3
The left came prepared to denounce the cops.  It's almost as if they knew the right wouldn't show up, and they had to demonize someone.

So you're saying that they got jobs then?

mitt romney

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5481 on: August 11, 2018, 10:12:34 PM »
+9
This was posted several pages back and the original article was posted close to a month ago, but I think it deserves another look, because it didn't get the proper attention it deserved.

As you read this, please bare in mind this is written by a (((Michael Steinberger))), straight from ((((((((((The New York Times)))))))))):

When the caffeine finally kicked in, Alex told me that for many years, his father had not been eager to advertise his Judaism because “this was something he was almost killed for.” But he had always “identified firstly as a Jew,” and his philanthropy was ultimately an expression of his Jewish identity, in that he felt a solidarity with other minority groups and also because he recognized that a Jew could only truly be safe in a world in which all minorities were protected. Explaining his father’s motives, he said, “The reason you fight for an open society is because that’s the only society that you can live in, as a Jew — unless you become a nationalist and only fight for your own rights in your own state.”

This probably brings to the mind the central thesis of The Culture of Critique for many, because that's exactly what it is. And you're seeing the son of one of the most powerful Jewish billionaires on Earth admitting his father has been doing exactly that- that what appears to be endless subversion of Western civilization is exactly that, to create a society Jews are most comfortable in, and where they also get to maintain their identity. And his son, by every measure, believes and advocates everything his father does, and is likely to take up the helm once this demonic old kike is finally called back to Hell.

But if there's a silver lining, it's afraid- and maybe that's why they're being so candid (also here):

It is an embattled cause these days. Under Vladimir Putin, Russia has reverted to autocracy, and Poland and Hungary are moving in the same direction. With the rise of Donald Trump in the United States, where Soros is a major donor to Democratic candidates and progressive groups, and the growing strength of right-wing populist parties in Western Europe, Soros’s vision of liberal democracy is under threat in its longtime strongholds. Nationalism and tribalism are resurgent, barriers are being raised and borders reinforced and Soros is confronting the possibility that the goal to which he has devoted most of his wealth and the last chapter of his life will end in failure. Not only that: He also finds himself in the unsettling position of being the designated villain of this anti-globalization backlash, his Judaism and career in finance rendering him a made-to-order phantasm for reactionaries worldwide. “I’m standing for principles whether I win or lose,” Soros told me this spring. But, he went on, “unfortunately, I’m losing too much in too many places right now.”

Don't worry though, Soros is going to make sure everyone suffers until we're rid of him:

With Putinism and Orbanism on the rise and the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall approaching, there is renewed debate about the import of the events of 1989 and whether Russians, Poles and Hungarians really intended to embrace the full menu of Western liberal values. Francis Fukuyama is among those who have doubts today. “There’s now a lot of evidence that a lot of that turn toward liberal democracy in the early days, after the fall of the Berlin Wall, really was driven by a kind of educated, very pro-Western elite,” he told me recently. But less-educated people who lived outside large urban areas “didn’t really buy into liberalism, this idea that you could actually have a multiracial, multiethnic society where all these traditional communal values would have to give way to gay marriage and immigrants and all this stuff. That they definitely did not buy into.”

In his annual state-of-the-world speech in Davos this year, Soros said Trump “would like to establish a mafia state, but he can’t, because the Constitution, other institutions and a vibrant civil society won’t allow it.” He also characterized Trump as a “purely temporary phenomenon that will disappear in 2020, or even sooner,” and predicted a Democratic landslide in the 2018 midterm elections. Five months on, he was sticking by those predictions. “For every Trump follower who follows Trump through thick and thin, there is more than one Trump enemy who will be more intent, more determined,” Soros told me. He is doing his part to shorten the Trump era: In advance of the midterm elections, Soros has so far contributed at least $15 million to support Democratic candidates and causes.

This also immediately followed the paragraph where Soros' son admitted to his father's motives, completely unaware they validated anti-semitism:

But Soros’s Jewish identity, coupled with his status as a Wall Street billionaire, gave those disinclined to support his agenda an easy means to foment suspicion and resentment, and from the moment that he became involved in Eastern Europe, he was confronted with anti-Semitism. The dog-whistling has not abated with time; some would argue that anti-Semitism directed at Soros has become, at least under Orban, a state-sponsored contagion. But it has also lately taken some bizarre twists. Last year, a son of Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, posted an anti-Semitic cartoon of Soros on his Facebook page. (Netanyahu has frequently disparaged Soros because of his financial support for groups critical of Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians.) And, of course, Soros is also routinely accused of having been a Nazi.

One of the things you come to realize about Jews- in addition to how they cry out in pain as they strike you, how they recoil when you call them Jews- is that they only really dislike it when you present whatever they agitate for as bad things. If you think there's something wrong and subversive with Soros wanting to create a global "open society", then you're a paranoid anti-semite. If you think that's good, well- of course it is.

Well, not always, because they got pretty fucking mad when Joe Biden praised their outsized influence on American life and liberal social trends. Why? Because as the author (((Jonathan Chait))) says:

Jews regard this fact with a mixture of pride and neurosis. The neurosis is a fear that our success will be seen as a kind of invidious control, that the broader society will at some point say, no, you have too much.

Yeah I think there's a better way of putting that:
In the mere three centuries it's taken these people to emerge from the ghettos of Europe, they've ripped us out of a world of order and reason, they've thrown us into a chaos of class warfare, irrational urges, relativity, into a world where the very existence of matter and meaning is in question. Why? Because it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul to pull at the very fabric of life till there's nothing left but a thread. They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE</a>
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:53:47 PM by mitt romney »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #5482 on: August 11, 2018, 10:17:45 PM »
+13
One of the things you come to realize about Jews- in addition to how they cry out in pain as they strike you, how they recoil when you call them Jews- is that they only really dislike it when you present whatever they agitate for as bad things.

I never got tired of seeing people on Twitter triangulate and successfully pick a Jew out of a group posting prog garbage. And the huffy response was always a frightened and bewildered mixture of HOW DID THEY CLOCK ME and "how dare you ask"*. There's a clip that I think originated from an anti-Trump protest where a bad goy trolling parts of the crowd picks out and asks a lady if she's Jewish after a very brief back-and-forth, and you can actually see the panic flash across her face. THE GOYIM KNOW! LOL at finding it on Youtube these days, unfortuantely.

edit: *that is, once somebody finally badgered them long enough to get them to admit it
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5483 on: August 11, 2018, 10:28:05 PM »
+12
The entropy to keep clownworld chugging these days is growing exponentially.  The younger Soros has $20 billion or whatever to play with, which is big money of course, however he is going to find it a much tougher time to find new forms of subversion that won't be met with fierce resistance.  His father is basically King Kike who has had a decades-long career working within political systems and influential politicians; his son has almost none of this experience.  He's going to need to grease a lot more palms.  Long story short, it wouldn't surprise me if he pissed most of the money away in a decade.

mitt romney

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5484 on: August 11, 2018, 10:46:54 PM »
+4
One of the things you come to realize about Jews- in addition to how they cry out in pain as they strike you, how they recoil when you call them Jews- is that they only really dislike it when you present whatever they agitate for as bad things.

I never got tired of seeing people on Twitter triangulate and successfully pick a Jew out of a group posting prog garbage. And the huffy response was always a frightened and bewildered mixture of HOW DID THEY CLOCK ME and "how dare you ask"*. There's a clip that I think originated from an anti-Trump protest where a bad goy trolling parts of the crowd picks out and asks a lady if she's Jewish after a very brief back-and-forth, and you can actually see the panic flash across her face. THE GOYIM KNOW! LOL at finding it on Youtube these days, unfortuantely.

edit: *that is, once somebody finally badgered them long enough to get them to admit it

Got any specific examples you'd like to share?

I also never get tired of people on Twitter who appear white or are sort of ethnically ambiguous (or don't have a picture or name attached), and if they spout something slightly insufferably left-wing or deviant/subversive, search their handles (or their handle and from:) for the phrases "i'm jewish", "as a jew" etc., and just how often that turns out to be true.

Oh and it goes without saying at this point, but if you ever see the words "as a white person", "fellow white people" and similar, there's basically no point in looking up anything else.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5485 on: August 12, 2018, 02:49:59 AM »
+5
i hope before soros croaks he comes to the painful realization that he overplayed his hand so often and in so many very public ways that he is personally more responsible than anyone on the right for the return of sanity/nationalism to the overton window
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5486 on: August 12, 2018, 04:16:26 AM »
+7
Oh hello what's this, former government employees were behind the deplatforming of Alex Jones.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgB-pmwlwDw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgB-pmwlwDw</a>

I wonder if it still counts as censorship if it's former and not active government employees. Mind you these people still have influence and contacts.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #5487 on: August 12, 2018, 11:39:00 AM »
+3
Gavin McInnes recently got suspended from twitter, this is the tweet that got him suspended:

And Alt-lighters like him will continue to cuck and dance for these people. They might have had their uses a couple years ago but now they are either too dumb to get it or are deliberately fucking things up for other people on the right like with what Ben Shapiro does. How else do you explain them continuing to bend over for the media and dems while crying about how racist all these other people on the right are and talk about muh constitution when in the end they still get called racist nazis and subsequently silenced? Tech and media companies are just going to get worse with silencing free speech as time goes on and these people who stand in the middle of a fire saying everything is totally fine and screeching "racists!" at the ones who mention its a tad hot. These are the ones that the average person hears and they think they represent the right because they have a big platform (for now until tech companies decide they are hate speech.) They need to be labeled what they are: dems who are closer to being a centrist than the people in pussy hats and literal commies.

edit: clearing up what I meant because me no speak good

Once you ban something people keep talking about it and memeing and distilling it on other places online. The fight continues and small portions of it continue to spread to twitter and youtube. There is a line and the people will organize offsite to find and exploit that line. When people get drawn in the company spends money making it clear to those people they will have to leave and go offsite to find more information.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #5488 on: August 12, 2018, 11:42:55 AM »
+6
Naturally the Jews are all fired up over it: https://www.timesofisrael.com/dc-jews-launch-weekend-of-counterprotests-to-white-supremacist-rally/

WASHINGTON — Jewish groups in the Washington, DC, area launched a weekend of counterprotests and teach-ins ahead of a planned white supremacist commemoration of the deadly march last year in Charlottesville, Virginia.

The Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington and the Anti-Defamation League joined a number of interfaith groups on Friday in leading a teach-in at Washington Hebrew, a Reform synagogue in the city’s Northwest sector. Counterprotesters came from across the country and filled the synagogue’s large sanctuary.

Also helping to organize the teach-in were Reps. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-DC., the district’s nonvoting Congress member and a longtime champion of black-Jewish cooperation, and Jamie Raskin, D-Md., the Jewish congressman representing Maryland’s Washington suburbs.

A number of speakers drew a direct line between the white supremacists and the administration of US President Donald Trump.

“We have currently an administration that unleashed these furies of hatred, unleashed these furies of divisiveness,” said Mary Cheh, a member of the Washington city council. “We have to reject them, condemn them, in no uncertain terms.”

Trump has been accused of stoking the racism with charged statements about Hispanics, Muslims and blacks. He also equivocated last year when asked to condemn the Charlottesville rally, which included neo-Nazi gangs beating counterprotesters and a deadly car ramming on counterprotesters that killed one woman and injured at least 20 people.

The Unite the Right organizers sought to reconvene in Charlottesville but were denied a permit. Instead they were granted permission to meet at Lafayette Park, across the street from the White House, and will gather there 5-7 p.m. Sunday. A large number of counterprotests are planned.

LOL they tried so hard and had this whole thing planned didn't they. This was supposed to be timed perfectly with Trumps nigger tape. They were going to defeat drumpf with a one two punch of racism!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5489 on: August 12, 2018, 12:53:26 PM »
+21

A "cloud".

:tom:

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5490 on: August 12, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
+6

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #5491 on: August 12, 2018, 03:29:54 PM »
+6
I can understand a normie not recognizing the Merchant, but did they really miss the Star of David in the question mark?

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #5492 on: August 12, 2018, 04:46:50 PM »
+3

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #5493 on: August 12, 2018, 04:58:06 PM »
+4
Anything happening with Ignite the Fight Part Deux?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5494 on: August 12, 2018, 05:03:37 PM »
+4
I hear that only 30 people showed up.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Artist cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5495 on: August 12, 2018, 05:22:56 PM »
+9
I hear that only 30 people showed up.

i wonder if all those FBI agents know each other or they’re kept siloed for security
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:25:05 PM by Embedded YouTube Journo »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5496 on: August 12, 2018, 06:45:21 PM »
+6
The number looks to be less than a dozen:

Antifa is pissed and now wants to fight the police instead:

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:47:27 PM by Dem Wypipo »

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #5497 on: August 12, 2018, 07:42:12 PM »
+6
That's good, we don't need another "dun guf" moment before the midterms, also the bonus of pantifa fucking themselves up again helps.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5498 on: August 12, 2018, 08:13:37 PM »
+10
just lol at all the twitter pinkos declaring victory over "nazis" because nobody with a brain showed up to the fake protest  :rolleyes:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Deplorables Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5499 on: August 12, 2018, 08:18:44 PM »
+5
is there a single faction of the alt-right or even just like, a single influential person anybody would ever listen to, who endorsed UTR2?

is there even a single one out there which didn't outright state not to go?

e:typo
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:56:42 PM by Nah Im A White Guy »
nah im a
white wow