;

Author Topic: The Alt Right Dumping Ground  (Read 430886 times)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Re: The Alt Right Dumping Ground
« Reply #5725 on: November 23, 2018, 12:29:12 PM »
+9
"The smallest cell of fascism is the family - Chase the reactionary ideologues to Hell".

It looks like this isn't photoshopped and it's real. People have reported spotting these both in Austria and Germany. It could be an eloborate troll, but... you know. ~current year~

:tuss:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5726 on: November 26, 2018, 06:31:40 PM »
+7

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Libertarian 420 cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5727 on: November 26, 2018, 10:55:59 PM »
+6
To answer Charlie Nash's question: if the rabbi applied it with his tongue.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #5728 on: November 27, 2018, 12:13:46 AM »
+4
To answer the other question: surprisingly, no.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Fascist United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5729 on: November 27, 2018, 02:43:21 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1SfKFAt7dY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1SfKFAt7dY</a>

Turn subtitles on.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Classicist old Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5730 on: November 27, 2018, 04:33:13 AM »
+12
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/homosexual-activists-force-christian-couples-wedding-magazine-to-shut-down

NEWCASTLE WEST, Australia, November 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) — A wedding magazine published by a Christian couple in Australia was shut down by a targeted campaign to drive away their advertisers because the magazine did not show same-sex couples.

"Last year, the Australian law was changed to allow same-sex couples to marry," Luke and Carla Burrell wrote in a blog post entitled Farewell. "Since then, we have been asked repeatedly why our magazine had not yet featured all couples … we’ve experienced a flood of judgment."

As the Burrells tried to reflect on where they stand on the issue of showing same-sex "marriages" in their publication, LGBT activists flexed their financial muscle to force them to either comply with their wishes — or shut down.

"we just want to get married, leave us alone"
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #5731 on: November 27, 2018, 08:18:34 AM »
+3
Three Jews effectively dictate US foreign policy : Paul Singer, Sheldon Adelson and Bernard Marcus.

https://lobelog.com/three-billionaires-paved-way-for-trumps-iran-deal-withdrawal/

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
His name was Harry Anderson

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry old United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5733 on: November 27, 2018, 09:33:03 AM »
+5

I don't know if she has tribal blood but the exposure is definitely there:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Beckinsale

Her widowed mother moved in with director Roy Battersby when Beckinsale was nine and she was brought up alongside his four sons and daughter.[8] She has a close relationship with her step-father,[3] who was a member of the Workers Revolutionary Party during her childhood.[9] Beckinsale helped to sell The News Line, a Trotskyist newspaper, as a child and has said the household phone was tapped following Battersby's blacklisting by the BBC.[9] Family friends included Ken Loach and Vanessa Redgrave.[9]

:oy:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 05:57:37 PM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Libertarian 420 cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5735 on: November 27, 2018, 09:07:47 PM »
+13
http://dcwhispers.com/the-far-left-is-now-panicking-about-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-imminent-demise/#cmsmDj5MOTZTx7Yc.97

the left is panicked by the prospect of Trump now being the one to replace her with a justice that could aggressively push the scales of the Court toward an America First direction.

Oh no anything but that! Not america!

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #5736 on: November 28, 2018, 06:33:21 PM »
+7

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5737 on: November 28, 2018, 08:38:17 PM »
+6
http://dcwhispers.com/the-far-left-is-now-panicking-about-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-imminent-demise/#cmsmDj5MOTZTx7Yc.97

the left is panicked by the prospect of Trump now being the one to replace her with a justice that could aggressively push the scales of the Court toward an America First direction.

Oh no anything but that! Not america!
These same faggots who hate the idea of America First, are very strangely defensive about the California and will always rush in to defend it's superiority.  :allears:

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5738 on: November 29, 2018, 07:55:53 AM »
+20

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5740 on: November 29, 2018, 06:46:37 PM »
+16
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-teacher-college-professor-office-wall-defaced-swastikas-20181128-story.html

Yet another day, yet another hate hoax

how nice of the attackers to not actually destroy anything or deface any of the actual property of the professor that was literally hung right next to it, and instead put their graffiti on the white walls that can be painted over in 5 minutes by university custodial staff.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5741 on: November 29, 2018, 07:05:57 PM »
+9
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-metro-teacher-college-professor-office-wall-defaced-swastikas-20181128-story.html

Yet another day, yet another hate hoax

how nice of the attackers to not actually destroy anything or deface any of the actual property of the professor that was literally hung right next to it, and instead put their graffiti on the white walls that can be painted over in 5 minutes by university custodial staff.

As usual it's also weird, stilted language - in this case an odd choice of slur in "YID". It's on par with blacks spray-painting "NIGGA" with no hard-R on their shit.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5742 on: November 29, 2018, 07:54:16 PM »
+4
Was the orkin man in the building? It's called a repellent and it's a third of the trifecta that also includes instant knock-down and residual.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5743 on: November 30, 2018, 07:18:47 AM »
+7
Quote from: NY Daily News
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

:jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #5744 on: November 30, 2018, 08:02:41 PM »
+4
Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.

I got you fam

Quote from: New York Daily News

A Jewish professor and Holocaust scholar at Columbia Teacher’s College said she found two swastikas and an anti-Semitic slur spray-painted on her office wall Wednesday.

Elizabeth Midlarsky said she first saw the hate symbols, which included the word “YID” scrawled on a wall outside her office, when she arrived at work at the Ivy League campus at about 1 p.m.

“I walked in the door of my office and found myself staring at a swastika and was absolutely shocked,” Midlarsky said.

She said the graffiti also left her students rattled, and in tears.

Midlarsky’s been targeted by anti-Jewish hate crime before. In October 2007, a vandal spray-painted a swastika on her office door, and wrote her name and crossed it out — a crime she said made her blood boil.

Then, she said, she was doing higher-profile research on the Holocaust, and protesting Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s speech at Columbia that September.

“I could see why someone was really angry, because I had taken a lot of public positions,” she said.

She said she doesn’t understand why someone would target her now.

“It’s very upsetting. It makes me feel very vulnerable,” she said.

Katrina Webster, 28, a first-year masters student at Teacher’s College, said she hopes one of her fellow students wasn’t responsible for the graffiti.

“It’s very bad. I just hope it’s not someone within the TC community,” she said. “The goal of education is so that something like this doesn’t happen.”

Another student, 30-year-old Ben Riley, called the episode “horrible.”

“And it’s really just sad that things like this still happen today,” he said. “Every time you hear about something like this, it just makes you lose a little bit of faith in humanity.”

Teachers College President Thomas Bailey said the college is working with police to find the hateful vandal.

“We unequivocally condemn any expression of hatred, which has no place in our society,” he wrote in a letter issued Wednesday. “We are outraged and horrified by this act of aggression and use of this vile anti-Semitic symbol against a valued member of our community.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old cold, dead hands KURWA
    • Awards
« Reply #5745 on: November 30, 2018, 11:17:23 PM »
+5
Lol they stopped the one on the far right so the horizontal bar wouldn't go across the picture. Then they started one on the left and decided to spray-paint "yid" instead  :rolleyes:

At least they got the swastika shape right and got it facing the right way. Forgot to tilt it 45 degrees though rabbi. Hate hoax score: 4/10, see me after class.

E: I fucked up, the one on the right is how it's supposed to be, no horizontal bar. Maybe 5/10 then.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 12:25:28 AM by walrus rape strategy »

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5746 on: December 01, 2018, 12:04:09 AM »
+4
is that a balloon figure of the guy in munch's the scream facing the wall?
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5747 on: December 01, 2018, 12:36:46 PM »
+12
Yet another day, yet another hate hoax:

Bonus lulz:

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5748 on: December 01, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »
+6
I don't know where else to post this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSw79yRnDVs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSw79yRnDVs</a>

- Jordin Kare

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5749 on: December 01, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »
+4

I got you fam

Quote from: New York Daily News

A Jewish professor and Holocaust scholar at Columbia Teacher’s College said she found two swastikas and an anti-Semitic slur spray-painted on her office wall Wednesday.

Elizabeth Midlarsky said she first saw the hate symbols, which included the word “YID” scrawled on a wall outside her office, when she arrived at work at the Ivy League campus at about 1 p.m.

“I walked in the door of my office and found myself staring at a swastika and was absolutely shocked,” Midlarsky said.

She said the graffiti also left her students rattled, and in tears.

Midlarsky’s been targeted by anti-Jewish hate crime before. In October 2007, a vandal spray-painted a swastika on her office door, and wrote her name and crossed it out — a crime she said made her blood boil.

Then, she said, she was doing higher-profile research on the Holocaust, and protesting Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s speech at Columbia that September.

“I could see why someone was really angry, because I had taken a lot of public positions,” she said.

She said she doesn’t understand why someone would target her now.

“It’s very upsetting. It makes me feel very vulnerable,” she said.

Katrina Webster, 28, a first-year masters student at Teacher’s College, said she hopes one of her fellow students wasn’t responsible for the graffiti.

“It’s very bad. I just hope it’s not someone within the TC community,” she said. “The goal of education is so that something like this doesn’t happen.”

Another student, 30-year-old Ben Riley, called the episode “horrible.”

“And it’s really just sad that things like this still happen today,” he said. “Every time you hear about something like this, it just makes you lose a little bit of faith in humanity.”

Teachers College President Thomas Bailey said the college is working with police to find the hateful vandal.

“We unequivocally condemn any expression of hatred, which has no place in our society,” he wrote in a letter issued Wednesday. “We are outraged and horrified by this act of aggression and use of this vile anti-Semitic symbol against a valued member of our community.

The most shocking thing in that pic is the 2006 iMac.