;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 38003 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #450 on: September 18, 2018, 10:51:32 PM »
+4
A wild Merchant appears in the land of the Pokemons!

Look up everything the author's written for that fishwrap the Daily Beast- It's all international frugalist propaganda for race-mixing and open borders and the general destruction of Japanese culture. Not surprising I know, but so blatant.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #451 on: September 18, 2018, 11:38:43 PM »
+10
Yeah just been enjoying the response feeds from his several tweets relating to this. Very fun, and his retorts are some of the most pathetic I've ever witnessed.

Plus a meme I hadn't seen before!

mitt romney

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: September 19, 2018, 12:08:08 AM »
+8

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: September 19, 2018, 02:05:14 AM »
+4
Yeah just been enjoying the response feeds from his several tweets relating to this. Very fun, and his retorts are some of the most pathetic I've ever witnessed.

Plus a meme I hadn't seen before!

do the needful and share this new meme

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: October 09, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »
+10
Holy shit.  Overthrow the EU now.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: October 09, 2018, 10:22:28 PM »
+4
Just think of all the authentic ethnic food one will be able to purchase from street carts and snap pics for IG. Hnnnnnnnnnngg

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2018, 11:08:02 PM »
+4

Guys that's just the worst case scenario. The suggested one allows only 400 million more refugees in.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: October 10, 2018, 12:25:39 AM »
+1

fine.  empty africa.  let white western europeans take all of their museums' collections to africa and turn it into a paradise while the brown hordes shit all over the vacant stones of europe.

no backsies though.
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands Better dead than red The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: October 10, 2018, 12:39:59 AM »
+6

fine.  empty africa.  let white western europeans take all of their museums' collections to africa and turn it into a paradise while the brown hordes shit all over the vacant stones of europe.

no backsies though.

With the amount of untapped resources that Africa has, white Europeans could turn it into an economic powerhouse.

E: Also about the EU report, do they seriously think they can pack half a billion people each into France and Spain? WTF was this committee smoking (other than the pipe of multiculti)?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 12:42:18 AM by Megalodon of Mudsharks »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Classicist Fascist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isnmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: October 10, 2018, 01:06:52 AM »
+10
Or 332 million in Finland, a country populated by less than 6 million.

I think that's just some mathematical hypothesis based on population density/land area and not an actual suggestion, but still, fuck that noise. Some multicultist already suggested that Finland "needs" 2-3 million immigrants, which would be well enough to completely destroy the country.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #460 on: October 10, 2018, 01:57:48 AM »
+2

I think that's just some mathematical hypothesis based on population density/land area and not an actual suggestion
, but still, fuck that noise. Some multicultist already suggested that Finland "needs" 2-3 million immigrants, which would be well enough to completely destroy the country.

Spot on. Just some prick on Twitter trying to drum up a controversy from a table in an annex from a report in 2010.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Anonymous Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #461 on: October 10, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »
+10
I miss the old school 70s environmentalists whom were all about exterminating the lesser races to save the Earth.

Any bugman seriously suggesting North America, Australia and Europe should be wall to wall megacities full of brown trash should seriously be mulched a ala Waterworld for their transgressions against protecting the environment.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: October 10, 2018, 07:26:23 PM »
+8

I think that's just some mathematical hypothesis based on population density/land area and not an actual suggestion
, but still, fuck that noise. Some multicultist already suggested that Finland "needs" 2-3 million immigrants, which would be well enough to completely destroy the country.

Spot on. Just some prick on Twitter trying to drum up a controversy from a table in an annex from a report in 2010.

It's the basis upon which they can say stuff like "see guys we can easily fit 3 million more refugees" ad infinitum

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: October 11, 2018, 02:30:07 PM »
+7

It's the basis upon which they can say stuff like "see guys we can easily fit 3 million more refugees" ad infinitum

Unsurprisingly Dave Hedgenigger misses the point

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2018, 01:23:12 AM »
+9

:razor:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguvljal neme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2018, 02:52:44 PM »
+5
Surely a country that spits on the grave of their heroes has a bright and prosperous future ahead of them.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. Its just that the science fiction is usually titled technical proposal and the fantasy is titled budget proposal.

- Jordin Kare