;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 36212 times)

hairsniffer1983

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #325 on: May 10, 2018, 07:05:06 PM »
+19
Quote from: David Hedgehogstein
My homeland turned into a miserable pile of shit which is why I left for greener pastures.

Every time I stop in here to read a thread or two you are forever spewing bile all over everyone...
I'm from Britain too, my and your ancestors built these countries, things bigger than themselves. Right enough this shit is going downhill, but some of us are fighting. We are most likely fighting a losing battle but I'd rather die trying than run away and leave my people like a miserable stinking coward. I can only assume that bile you need to throw up on everyone is what happens to a man when he builds an empty self indulgent meaningless life and can't work out why nobody likes him.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: May 10, 2018, 07:17:23 PM »
+5
Wishful thinking. The EU will continue. Europe is too entwined to break off now.

That's what they said about the Soviet Union...
The EU is the Soviet Union, a fascist centralized government run by unelected/unaccountable bearcats that punishes any and all decent.
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: May 10, 2018, 07:39:34 PM »
+11
the Soviet Union, a fascist centralized government

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: May 10, 2018, 07:49:08 PM »
+6

Leftists are the real fascists

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: May 11, 2018, 12:18:05 AM »
Quote from: David Hedgehogstein
My homeland turned into a miserable pile of shit which is why I left for greener pastures.

Every time I stop in here to read a thread or two you are forever spewing bile all over everyone...
I'm from Britain too, my and your ancestors built these countries, things bigger than themselves. Right enough this shit is going downhill, but some of us are fighting. We are most likely fighting a losing battle but I'd rather die trying than run away and leave my people like a miserable stinking coward. I can only assume that bile you need to throw up on everyone is what happens to a man when he builds an empty self indulgent meaningless life and can't work out why nobody likes him.
Have fun fighting then!

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2018, 01:29:52 AM »
+13

Keep in mind ChronoTriggernigger Dave doesn't even have an immediate family. If he had a wife and kids he didn't want growing up in clownworld UK I could maybe see the logic, even if I still think it would be an ungrateful gesture. But it's just him, just his disgusting narcissistic nigger ass. Empty self-indulgent meaningless life might even be too generous. I am starting to believe he actually is a jew, or at least looks up to them. He certainly acts like one at every single opportunity.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: May 11, 2018, 01:38:51 AM »
+10
Have fun fighting then!

On your deathbed, many years from now, when you are lying there alone and forgotten, without any children, grandchildren or any other relatives by your side, long way from home in a foreign country, do you think you will have any regrets?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: May 11, 2018, 02:34:21 AM »
+16
This reminds me of a speech someone held in the ethnonationalist Awakening conference here, which essentially boiled down to that as a result of a western civilization, you're not just an individual but someone who has a history and upbringing of the generations behind you, and to turn your back on that is a betrayal to your forefathers who worked, fought and even gave their lives to build the society and life you're in today. So societal choices, be it having children or your political leanings, aren't just about you, they're also about where you will steer the gift your forefathers gave you. Will you keep on building to give your offspring a better future, or will you just throw it in the toilet like the average leftist and spit in the face of everyone who made sacrifices so you could be here today?

I'm paraphrasing and not nearly as poignant as the speaker but you get the point.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:09:29 AM by As a white male I »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: May 11, 2018, 08:22:31 AM »
+11
This reminds me of a speech someone held in the ethnonationalist Awakening conference here, which essentially boiled down to that as a result of a western civilization, you're not just an individual but someone who has a history and upbringing of the generations behind you, and to turn your back on that is a betrayal to your forefathers who worked, fought and even gave their lives to build the society and life you're in today. So societal choices, be it having children or your political leanings, aren't just about you, they're also about where you will steer the gift your forefathers gave you. Will you keep on building to give your offspring a better future, or will you just throw it in the toilet like the average leftist and spit in the face of everyone who made sacrifices so you could be here today?

I'm paraphrasing and not nearly as poignant as the speaker but you get the point.

Exactly.  Your life's work should be about making a better world for your children and grandchildren to thrive in, not about how many cheap Czech hookers you could fuck

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: May 11, 2018, 11:19:14 AM »
+4
Heh lots of bitter people here huh?

My initial motivation for leaving the UK was the following.
- I grew up in a family that didn't have cash and it was tough
- I was working full time and saving fuck all since I was balls deep in debt
- I would never be able to raise a family and own a home unless both myself and my wife were working full time
- Retirement is never going to happen
- That's no way to live. I, and my future family deserve better

Right now, I'm debt free, I own two properties, I have a good job and career, and I'm in a stable, worry free relationship with a pretty, intelligent girl who unlike most British women is slim and looks after herself. Most importantly, I know that my kids will not have to go through what I did.

If the UK provided similar prospects I would not have left. Maybe if the generations behind me didn't betray my generation, then maybe, just maybe the UK would be a better place for all.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: May 11, 2018, 11:29:42 AM »
+7
Exactly.  Your life's work should be about making a better world for your children and grandchildren to thrive in

This is something that is extremely irritating about MUH INDIVIDUALISM types, and especially Jordan Peterson who says you shouldn't take credit for your culture's achievements. What kind of twisted logic is that? If you work hard to become (and stay) a productive member of your society, just as your parents and grandparents did, you deserve to feel proud and take some credit for the success of your community. To keep the cogs of civilization turning we all must do our part, no matter how small or trivial it may seem, so that the next generation could have a better life than us.

- I would never be able to raise a family and own a home unless both myself and my wife were working full time

Right now, I'm debt free, I own two properties, I have a good job and career, and I'm in a stable, worry free relationship with a pretty, intelligent girl who unlike most British women is slim and looks after herself. Most importantly, I know that my kids will not have to go through what I did.

If the UK provided similar prospects I would not have left. Maybe if the generations behind me didn't betray my generation, then maybe, just maybe the UK would be a better place for all.

Do you have plans to start a family with your tradwife (who may or may not exist)? Because otherwise all of this means exactly fuck all. Your success will die with you.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: May 11, 2018, 11:36:04 AM »
+2
Exactly.  Your life's work should be about making a better world for your children and grandchildren to thrive in

This is something that is extremely irritating about MUH INDIVIDUALISM types, and especially Jordan Peterson who says you shouldn't take credit for your culture's achievements. What kind of twisted logic is that? If you work hard to become (and stay) a productive member of your society, just as your parents and grandparents did, you deserve to feel proud and take some credit for the success of your community. To keep the cogs of civilization turning we all must do our part, no matter how small or trivial it may seem, so that the next generation could have a better life than us.

Do you have plans to start a family with your tradwife (who may or may not exist)? Because otherwise all of this means exactly fuck all. Your success will die with you.
Of course I do. She finishes her PhD next year, then we will try.
Would rather plan a family instead of shitting out a child before being economically stable enough to care for it.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: May 11, 2018, 11:38:07 AM »
+6
Would rather plan a family instead of shitting out a child before being economically stable enough to care for it.

These are the first reasonable things you have said on this forum as far as I can remember. Well done and I hope it works out for you two. I mean it will all sincerity.

- Jordin Kare

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: May 11, 2018, 11:39:15 AM »
+7
Welp that at least halves the nigger exponentials right there. Grats on finding a waifu. Didn't even tell SS, your best friends, shameful.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: May 11, 2018, 11:44:41 AM »
+5

Um, wow. That sounds a lot like unearned privilege. :christina:
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: May 11, 2018, 02:37:59 PM »
+4

These are the first reasonable things you have said on this forum as far as I can remember. Well done and I hope it works out for you two. I mean it will all sincerity.
Welp that at least halves the nigger exponentials right there. Grats on finding a waifu. Didn't even tell SS, your best friends, shameful.

Cheers chaps, you may both be faggots but we are SS family. Didn't settle before because I was busy moving around country to country for the last decade or so, including the Middle East which tore any remaining left-wing 'they are people too!' views from my mind, while building my career.

Now on a serious, serious note. Why is it that quality of life in our respective countries has dropped for normal people? Why do they not provide the same opportunities that can be elsewhere anymore? The ultimate betrayal is represented by Generation Rent who barely have a months salary in their savings account. 

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: May 11, 2018, 02:46:38 PM »
+3
Now on a serious, serious note. Why is it that quality of life in our respective countries has dropped for normal people? Why do they not provide the same opportunities that can be elsewhere anymore? The ultimate betrayal is represented by Generation Rent who barely have a months salary in their savings account.
I'll take "the internet in general and social media in particular shoving images of The Jonses With Whom You Must Keep Up in people's faces 24/7, both pushing people to spend beyond their means and also to compete for the same scarce resources in trendy districts" for $800, Alex.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: May 11, 2018, 02:51:52 PM »
+5
I'll take "the internet in general and social media in particular shoving images of The Jonses With Whom You Must Keep Up in people's faces 24/7, both pushing people to spend beyond their means and also to compete for the same scarce resources in trendy districts" for $800, Alex.

Oh fuck that for a laugh.

OK, I'll put it another way.

Why is it pretty much impossible for someone on the median salary to own a home and support a family on their own in the UK?
It was fairly simple a few decades ago, but today the typical 30-40 year old home ownership is half that of the previous generation, and both people in a relationship are working like dogs to make ends meet.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: May 11, 2018, 02:58:25 PM »
+5
During my two visits, I've found Homes in the UK are pretty much either apartments or dollhouses.

Kinda fun, when you're drunk you can climb up to the roofs of houses pretty easily. Wouldn't wanna live in one though.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: May 11, 2018, 04:00:35 PM »
Why is it pretty much impossible for someone on the median salary to own a home and support a family on their own in the UK?
It was fairly simple a few decades ago, but today the typical 30-40 year old home ownership is half that of the previous generation, and both people in a relationship are working like dogs to make ends meet.
Is this for all markets, or mostly for urban ones?

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #345 on: May 11, 2018, 04:13:35 PM »
+1
Is this for all markets, or mostly for urban ones?
London? forget it. South of England. Nope, unless you're looking at Devon which is filled with inbred. North is cheaper, but less work available.
Check for yourself
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-23234033

Oh, Suburb is more desirable than urban and usually costs more.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #346 on: May 11, 2018, 04:14:44 PM »
+5

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #347 on: May 19, 2018, 11:29:32 AM »
+6

What if the child consents tho? - Finland Supreme court*

*only applies when the adult is from the 3rd world.

:ancap:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #348 on: May 19, 2018, 01:50:54 PM »
+7
In the future, white Europeans will have to survive by tactical conversions.  Worshiping Mohammad is now a get out of jail free card in Europe.  Amazing.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: May 19, 2018, 03:43:31 PM »
+9
ah, the old "non-whites don't know any better, and can't be held to the same standards as whites" canard, which is inherently more racist than the edgiest kkk niggerstomper fakepost ever made on this forum
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.