;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 208072 times)

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #2525 on: July 07, 2018, 07:19:38 PM »
At some point this year I moved into a new house with an HOA. Because a couple houses sold and there were a few other new neighbors, they hosted an evening party the first week and I had no choice but to go. The dinner was a round robin of BLUMF comments and when it came my turn I simply said, "I don't support anyone. I'm not political. I never have been and I never will be." Instantly I was grilled, "are you a nazi sympathizer?" "you are supporting racism and xenophobia" etc

Something tells me I'm eventually going to wind up with some HOA woes in the future.
nah im a
white wow

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2526 on: July 07, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »
+16
At some point this year I moved into a new house with an HOA. Because a couple houses sold and there were a few other new neighbors, they hosted an evening party the first week and I had no choice but to go. The dinner was a round robin of BLUMF comments and when it came my turn I simply said, "I don't support anyone. I'm not political. I never have been and I never will be." Instantly I was grilled, "are you a nazi sympathizer?" "you are supporting racism and xenophobia" etc

Something tells me I'm eventually going to wind up with some HOA woes in the future.
This is the first wow story that doesn't involve rape, pedophilia, or mutilation.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2527 on: July 07, 2018, 08:20:22 PM »
+9

This is the first wow story that doesn't involve rape, pedophilia, or mutilation.

......yet

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2528 on: July 07, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »
+2
They proceduraly gaveled their way through our representing attorney's attempts to get the floor, pretty much sped-read through the business and got to the part where they turn over to the members for matters, but before that, put their management company representative (attorney) out to us for that and dismissed themselves, leaving quickly. Their management company said they were to blame for scheduling and coordination, but it was all lies, and everyone saw through it. Matter of fact our attorney pointed out he had no standing to run the meeting for the board, and the HOA closed improperly.

So looks like there will be some sort of a class action against them, I'm moving out in a month now so eh. With all the dues exemptions they've been handing out to section 8'ers, its going to be unsustainable very shortly. The neighborhood is in the middle of mass white exodus right now so likely they won't have an HOA for long and flip over to Harris county codes which are lax as fuck.
Wait, so let me get something straight here...
I own an apartment, by law each block has to have a committee and we all pay into a central fund which covers shit like cleaning for communal areas, repairs, maintenance of equipment and all that shit. We also have rules to stop antisocial shit and preserve the value of the block for everyone. A HOA is the same kind of thing right? Just on a larger scale?
So the HOA board, are handing out fee exemptions to some people, meaning that their burden has to be covered by paying members? Cause that's just fucked up.

Go balls deep on the class action. They deserve punishment.

One fine point--HOAs aren't mandated by law in the US. Many communities/suburbs don't have them.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2529 on: July 07, 2018, 11:13:29 PM »
+11
HOA boards are magnets for retirees with too much time on their hands and a deep desire to exert control over others.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2530 on: July 07, 2018, 11:20:12 PM »
+4
HOA presidents are "I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER" with power

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #2531 on: July 07, 2018, 11:53:31 PM »
+3
HOA boards are magnets for retirees with too much time on their hands and a deep desire to exert control over others.

literally gas all boomers
nah im a
white wow

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #2532 on: July 08, 2018, 12:55:44 AM »
+3
They proceduraly gaveled their way through our representing attorney's attempts to get the floor, pretty much sped-read through the business and got to the part where they turn over to the members for matters, but before that, put their management company representative (attorney) out to us for that and dismissed themselves, leaving quickly. Their management company said they were to blame for scheduling and coordination, but it was all lies, and everyone saw through it. Matter of fact our attorney pointed out he had no standing to run the meeting for the board, and the HOA closed improperly.

So looks like there will be some sort of a class action against them, I'm moving out in a month now so eh. With all the dues exemptions they've been handing out to section 8'ers, its going to be unsustainable very shortly. The neighborhood is in the middle of mass white exodus right now so likely they won't have an HOA for long and flip over to Harris county codes which are lax as fuck.
Wait, so let me get something straight here...
I own an apartment, by law each block has to have a committee and we all pay into a central fund which covers shit like cleaning for communal areas, repairs, maintenance of equipment and all that shit. We also have rules to stop antisocial shit and preserve the value of the block for everyone. A HOA is the same kind of thing right? Just on a larger scale?
So the HOA board, are handing out fee exemptions to some people, meaning that their burden has to be covered by paying members? Cause that's just fucked up.

Go balls deep on the class action. They deserve punishment.

One fine point--HOAs aren't mandated by law in the US. Many communities/suburbs don't have them.

Also worth mentioning: HOA's can foreclose on your property under certain circumstances, and with less effort than banks.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2533 on: July 08, 2018, 11:30:38 AM »
+4
HOA meetings are a good example of why politicians don't listen to constituents. They counter their own claims a sentence later and just overall are completely retarded.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2535 on: July 08, 2018, 01:59:43 PM »
+1
That’s a p badass Roman Candle.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2536 on: July 08, 2018, 03:31:47 PM »
+5
It's easier just to go with the flow, give out S8 vouchers and let more blacks move in, and let them ghettoize the place.

And Here's Why It's A Good Thing!

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2537 on: July 08, 2018, 08:01:27 PM »
+3
https://imgur.com/gallery/JudU5Pd

Among the more idiotic things niggerkind has plagued the human race with, this holds high place

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2538 on: July 08, 2018, 10:26:32 PM »
+6

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2539 on: July 09, 2018, 04:51:39 AM »
+3
This is shopped I presume?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #2540 on: July 09, 2018, 08:19:15 AM »
+4
Would it actually make a difference?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2541 on: July 09, 2018, 09:29:56 AM »
+5
mspaint.exe is the official image manipulation tool of the alt right. photoshop is for tryhards and splc operatives

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2542 on: July 09, 2018, 07:18:04 PM »
+8
Fuckin' cracka ass Beckys be ruinin' our pool time an shieeeet! I ain' gon show muh toes in da wata!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/07/09/black-man-wearing-socks-pool/

)–A white Memphis woman was fired from her job at an apartment development after she was recorded calling the police on a black man who was wearing socks while swimming in a pool. Trilogy Residential Management said Erica Walker, a manager at one of their properties, was “terminated immediately after we completed our investigation.”

The company said Walker would “never be employed by Trilogy Residential Management, LLC or any of its properties in the future.”

A woman named Camry Porter recorded the confrontation while she was at the pool area at the Riverset Apartments with her boyfriend and two godchildren on the Fourth of July.

Her godchildren Elantra and Exxsell.

Porter claims Walker said her boyfriend needed remove his socks or leave. Porter later posted video of the incident on Facebook, where it has been viewed more than 1 million times.

“And she was like, ‘Well, I’m the property manager,’ and she pointed at the rules. The rules say, ‘Proper pool attire.’ It doesn’t specify what proper pool attire is,” Porter told CBS affiliate WREG-TV.

"Ah-HA! It don say what dat attire is derfore you cannot tell me what to wear! Now you are fired for rayciss and will never work again!"

:negress:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #2543 on: July 09, 2018, 07:47:55 PM »
+4
Fuckin' cracka ass Beckys be ruinin' our pool time an shieeeet! I ain' gon show muh toes in da wata!

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/07/09/black-man-wearing-socks-pool/

)–A white Memphis woman was fired from her job at an apartment development after she was recorded calling the police on a black man who was wearing socks while swimming in a pool. Trilogy Residential Management said Erica Walker, a manager at one of their properties, was “terminated immediately after we completed our investigation.”

The company said Walker would “never be employed by Trilogy Residential Management, LLC or any of its properties in the future.”

A woman named Camry Porter recorded the confrontation while she was at the pool area at the Riverset Apartments with her boyfriend and two godchildren on the Fourth of July.

Porter claims Walker said her boyfriend needed remove his socks or leave. Porter later posted video of the incident on Facebook, where it has been viewed more than 1 million times.

“And she was like, ‘Well, I’m the property manager,’ and she pointed at the rules. The rules say, ‘Proper pool attire.’ It doesn’t specify what proper pool attire is,” Porter told CBS affiliate WREG-TV.

"Ah-HA! It don say what dat attire is derfore you cannot tell me what to wear! Now you are fired for rayciss and will never work again!"

:negress:

She should have let nature taken it's course and let his ass drown.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2544 on: July 09, 2018, 10:04:56 PM »
+7
Imagine being so poor you share pool water with negroes.

So disgusting.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #2545 on: July 09, 2018, 11:18:45 PM »
+6

So disgusting.

I'd just rather not swim at that point.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #2546 on: July 10, 2018, 08:27:10 AM »
+19

We wuz spreadsheeeeeits.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2547 on: July 10, 2018, 08:28:58 AM »
+4

So disgusting.

Isn't that how polio started?

Oh, no wait. That was AIDS. Nevermind.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #2549 on: July 10, 2018, 02:22:36 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw0sY9L3mxU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw0sY9L3mxU</a>

:bunker: