;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 238809 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #2900 on: December 21, 2018, 07:44:21 AM »
+10
I AIN GON PAY 20 DOLLAH FEE FOE MUG BAG!!!!

*pays several thousand dollar fine, spends time in jail*

Makes sense.

Suave Debonair

• Domestic Threat
  • http://i.imgur.com/W4zc31P.jpg
    • Awards
« Reply #2901 on: December 21, 2018, 08:35:42 AM »
+3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4DaaLZkGgo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4DaaLZkGgo</a>

Negress destroys airport over $20 baggage fee.

Normal sheboon mating call.

blakks are not very cool

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2902 on: December 21, 2018, 10:32:37 AM »
+10
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/12/staff-writer/foolish-man-tries-to-rob-pizza-guy-with-nothing-but-a-rifle-magazine/

There’s not much to this story, but it’s so absurd that it needs to be on the record. Wednesday night in Rockford, Illinois, a man ordered a pizza from an unnamed restaurant. The non-customer then intercepted the delivery man in the parking lot, attempting to rob him…while pointing a loaded rifle magazine at him.

Needless to say, this tactic was ineffective. The two men struggled briefly before the magazine-wielder ran off. The delivery man called police to file a report and did not suffer any injuries from the incident.

The suspect is described as a 155-pound 5’8″ black man in his 20s or 30s, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black pants.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #2903 on: December 24, 2018, 11:38:15 AM »
+6
I AIN GON PAY 20 DOLLAH FEE FOE MUG BAG!!!!

*pays several thousand dollar fine, spends time in jail*

Makes sense.

dat lack of future-think again

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2904 on: December 28, 2018, 01:40:23 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTiAmLmZxGY</a>
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2905 on: December 28, 2018, 09:34:26 PM »
+3
What's worse than being a black? Being a white black.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/albino-child-murder-mali

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #2906 on: December 29, 2018, 12:44:32 AM »
+3
What's worse than being a black? Being a white black.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/albino-child-murder-mali

“We found her body beside a mosque, but she had no head.”

Whats worse than being a white black amongst blacks? Being a white black amongst muslim blacks.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #2907 on: January 01, 2019, 07:05:31 AM »
+7
https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/top-stories/african-soldier-sues-mod-for-%C2%A3150000-after-accusing-the-army-of-failing-to-protect-him-from-britains-winter-chill/ar-BBRwa5h?li=BBKhQr3&index=1

An African soldier is suing the military for £150,000 after accusing them of failing to protect him from the British winter.

Michael Asiamah says he suffered from a 'cold-related' condition after officers neglected to supply him with warm clothing during an 18-hour exercise in the freezing wind.

The 36-year-old, who served with the Adjutant General's Corps, said the army exposed him to the cold despite knowing that people of black Caribbean and African origin are more susceptible to cold injuries.

Mr Asiamah, who was born in Ghana, told the High Court the exercises on Salisbury Plain and Naseby Battlefield in Leicestershire left him with numbness and pain.

1) British winter
2) Freezing wind

Pick one.

Also, this is some next levels gibsmedat. 150k because you felt a bit cold? Fucking hell.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #2908 on: January 01, 2019, 07:17:30 AM »
+6
He could always fuck off back to Africa...

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2909 on: January 01, 2019, 05:40:25 PM »
+11
If that's the case, then couldn't white soldiers be allowed to sue the military for placing them in Africa and having to be around Africans? That's pretty dangerous.

Private Pile

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #2910 on: January 06, 2019, 06:30:50 AM »
+12
URGENT MESSAGE INCOMING. SOURCE: TALCUM X

Oops, nevermind:

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2911 on: January 06, 2019, 07:10:30 AM »
+6
He's taking credit for providing information that led to the arrest now...

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2912 on: January 06, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »
+8
Original mock up. The woman probably knew these two.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #2913 on: January 06, 2019, 12:35:21 PM »
+12
Tom petty circa 1982 keeping Houston safe for the white race

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #2914 on: January 06, 2019, 01:00:40 PM »
+6
Original mock up.

That sketch could be any one out of maybe 500,000 local rednecks. Last night I saw footage of the "Justice for Jazmine" organized by local community activists (read: local racebaiters). It was a fucking race rally and the only reason they held it and demanded "justice" is because the alleged perp was White. Now watch all that fade into the background now that it's been confirmed as yet another black-on-black killing.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #2915 on: January 06, 2019, 01:31:55 PM »
+8
Its a nig on nig crime, or a non-crime, but the apes are flinging shit and getting uppity as fuck. Thank god I don't live near Houston anymore

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2916 on: January 06, 2019, 01:36:18 PM »
+5
"ALL HANDS ON DECK" like he's some bigshot and not an attention whore leech

smdh
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2917 on: January 06, 2019, 03:14:31 PM »
+8
Tom petty circa 1982 keeping Houston safe for the white race

Why Has The 1985 Hit Single 'Don't Come Around Here No More' Virtually Overnight Become The New Anthem Of The Neo-Nazi Alt-Right? (The Reason May Shock You!)

Noah Greenberg Buzzfeed Staff Reporter
January 5th 2019

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2918 on: January 06, 2019, 05:15:25 PM »
+13
Bet you the mom knew him and owed him money for weed or some shit.  :adam:

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • The mystery of the missing muffins
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #2919 on: January 06, 2019, 11:33:06 PM »
+7
Original mock up. The woman probably knew these two.

Compared to the alleged murderer:

I'M SEEING DOUBLE! 

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2920 on: January 07, 2019, 10:20:19 AM »
+9
Bet you the mom knew him and owed him money for weed or some shit.  :adam:

WELL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW......

:smug:

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #2921 on: January 07, 2019, 02:29:22 PM »
+16
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/stunning-update-mother-of-jazmine-barnes-is-facebook-friends-with-her-daughters-killer/

In summation,

Sheboon was a crack addict who BROUGHT HER KIDS WITH HER IN THE CAR to a drug deal in the early AM.
Tried to rip and run with her goods without paying for it (from a couple of nigs she knew and was Facebook friends with).

Nigs proceed to shoot up her car.
Lies to police and blames whitey and sets up a GoFund me for the sweet, sweet, nigger bux.

"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #2922 on: January 07, 2019, 02:34:23 PM »
+10
Let's see now if the girl's mother gets charged with anything.

I'd also like to see some retractions from the media, but I know better than to expect that.

\/ Yes, the same one. That alone ought to cause Talcum X to be de-platformed or at very least ensure that he is never taken seriously.
But if he's still around after defending some nigger who raped a 12-year old, there basically is nothing lower he can sink to.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 01:42:34 AM by Kobe Buffalomeat »
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #2923 on: January 07, 2019, 04:17:35 PM »
+7
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/stunning-update-mother-of-jazmine-barnes-is-facebook-friends-with-her-daughters-killer/

In summation,

Sheboon was a crack addict who BROUGHT HER KIDS WITH HER IN THE CAR to a drug deal in the early AM.
Tried to rip and run with her goods without paying for it (from a couple of nigs she knew and was Facebook friends with).

Nigs proceed to shoot up her car.
Lies to police and blames whitey and sets up a GoFund me for the sweet, sweet, nigger bux.
This is the same one that TalcumX did a call to arms for, then took credit for providing police with info that led to the arrest?

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2924 on: January 08, 2019, 03:36:48 AM »
+3
Now is a great time to remind your virtue-signaling Facebook acquaintances that Cyntoia Brown is a murderer who deserves to rot in prison for the rest of her life.
Fuck this gay earth. Then murder it in its sleep and steal its car.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/us/tennessee-cyntoia-brown-granted-clemency/index.html