;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 238802 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #2950 on: January 12, 2019, 09:55:36 PM »
+12
Maybe Shaun King is a sovereign niggazin?

"What metric are you conveying Caucasian? Under maritime law, I'm not driving, I'm black. Want my birth certificate? You can have this piece of paper instead. It's a xerox copy of a Boyz II Men concert ticket I attended in 1992."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #2951 on: January 13, 2019, 02:24:42 PM »
+7
Remember Smallpox Blankets are a myth and Germ Theory wasn't widely accepted until the 1850's.

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2952 on: January 13, 2019, 07:07:31 PM »
+5
Remember Smallpox Blankets are a myth and Germ Theory wasn't widely accepted until the 1850's.

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/p/plag/5240451.0001.009/--did-the-us-army-distribute-smallpox-blankets-to-indians?rgn=main;view=fulltext

you know people before 1850 weren't retarded and knew that being around a sick person, or in contact with objects a sick person has recently touched, would probably make them sick too, right?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2953 on: January 14, 2019, 02:31:16 AM »
+3

you know people before 1850 weren't retarded and knew that being around a sick person, or in contact with objects a sick person has recently touched, would probably make them sick too, right?
Depends, miasma theory was still openly promoted in many places, where you would move a sick person in with a healthy group which some thought would automatically make the sick person healthy. Germ theory's first mention was way back in Ancient Greece so of course it's not like people were completely unaware of the concept of micro-organisms and germs.

We still have stuff like holistic and faith healing stuff today. However remember much like Ebola, it only takes one retard to cause an epidemic.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #2954 on: January 14, 2019, 03:36:50 AM »
+2
I got de ebola

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #2955 on: January 14, 2019, 08:16:21 AM »
+3
Wait wait wait. Are you telling me that Ward Chuchhill is the original source for "DEY GAVE INDIANS DEM BLANKETS!!!!"?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2956 on: January 14, 2019, 11:00:12 PM »
+9
So I'm in Cairo for 10 days doing charity work and the first thing that stands out is how few black people there are. Its Africa and, while I've always known Egypt was Arab, not really African, it is on the African continent beside Ethiopia and I expected a lot more black people. There is absolutely no visible racial strife but then there is absolutely no mixing of races. Not anyone I've seen, anyway. People are very friendly when they aren't trying to pick your pockets.

And to be honest, they are mostly friendly even when they are trying to pick your pockets.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2957 on: January 15, 2019, 04:02:20 AM »
+3
There is absolutely no visible racial strife
Ask them about the Copts.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2958 on: January 15, 2019, 04:29:37 AM »
+2
Just out of curiosity: what kind of charity work would an American lawyer be doing in Egypt?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #2959 on: January 15, 2019, 04:53:54 AM »
+6
We just toured the Coptic Christian.... something. (Churches carved into the rock mountain.) It was the COD4 expansion pack and the filthiest place on earth. They recycle the garbage of the city. Nothing prepares an American for that. I've seen bad Detroit and it looked like an HOA dream by comparison.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 04:57:57 AM by Rocket »

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA TNE Veteran Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan
    • Awards
« Reply #2960 on: January 15, 2019, 11:56:30 AM »
+8
Me and my wife went there in 2008. Some of the coptics sell beer that's actually pretty good. I started to get a really bad cough around the time we left, my wife and I only spent 4 days there and the air quality is absolutely like breathing in the burnstack from a 1800's coal fired train.

Here's a couple of photos we took of Cairo from a "clear" day out in the desert. It is covered with an eternal haze and smog. I can't imagine how bad it is 10 years later.

One more thing, there is a curious phenomena with the sun appearing to be HUGE in the sky at morning and and at dusk. It almost looks like a hanging orb. I'm sure its something like quartz crystals from the sand in the air. No wonder the ancient egyptians worshiped it.

Edit: All the people in these pictures are my wives.
Edit2: Even the camels.
Edit3: J/K that's my wife's friend.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:18:05 PM by Ass Diamond »

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2961 on: January 15, 2019, 03:29:39 PM »
+7
i spent a month in egypt a while back.  when i was in cairo with two american female egyptologists, egyptian men on the street kept patting me on the back saying "lucky man, have two wives!"

yeah, the smog in cairo is unreal.  they have like 60,000 cabs and no emissions standards.  cairo has the most advanced hospital for treating children's lung cancer in africa (such great heights), and it isn't hard to see why they need it

as for racial strife, you'll see some sub-saharans if you go south.  in aswan a cabbie told me how to identify the remnants of the ancient nubians: "they have dark skin, big lips, and very wide noses"  :librage:

the blacks are looked down on by the arabs pretty significantly, but they shit and bathe in the filthy nile and accordingly account for most of the crocodile deaths, so they probably deserve it
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2962 on: January 15, 2019, 03:48:34 PM »
+4
 :reagan:

I can see two pyramids from my balcony. There was a sandstorm the day before I got here; I think i got here 2 days ago. Anyway, the sky is relatively clear. We were told there would maybe be another storm tomorrow.  Nothing gets washed away because it never rains, so everything is permanently filthy. I am also perplexed by the billboards that have no ads, just haphazard florescent bulbs shining rather brightly. WTF? And do you know why none of the new buildings are finished on the outside? Just miles of unfinished apartment buildings.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2963 on: January 15, 2019, 03:52:13 PM »
+4
We are on the wrong side of the dam for crocs, they said. Yea, they look down, but they don't fight about it. It's just a given that people stay in their place. The most blacks I saw were at a government visa office. Maybe 10 in the whole building. We saw Old Cairo today. Had some decent food
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 02:24:44 AM by Rocket »

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #2964 on: January 15, 2019, 05:45:08 PM »
+4
And do you know why none of the new buildings are finished on the outside? Just miles of unfinished apartment buildings.

In Greece, I was told houses were left in a state of incompleteness (or at least appeared to be incomplete, with usually just a flight of stairs visible going up to where the 2nd floor is "going to be built," wink wink) in order to avoid paying taxes. Houses that aren't officially finished aren't taxed but apparently it's A-OK to live in them regardless. Maybe that's something along the same lines in Cairo.

If that's the case, it would be an improvement from what I saw in the cemetery called the City of the Dead in Cairo back in 1996. Homeless people were living in the mini-mausoleums in the cemetery.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2965 on: January 15, 2019, 09:27:18 PM »
+2
And do you know why none of the new buildings are finished on the outside? Just miles of unfinished apartment buildings.

In Greece, I was told houses were left in a state of incompleteness (or at least appeared to be incomplete, with usually just a flight of stairs visible going up to where the 2nd floor is "going to be built," wink wink) in order to avoid paying taxes. Houses that aren't officially finished aren't taxed but apparently it's A-OK to live in them regardless. Maybe that's something along the same lines in Cairo.

If that's the case, it would be an improvement from what I saw in the cemetery called the City of the Dead in Cairo back in 1996. Homeless people were living in the mini-mausoleums in the cemetery.

that is indeed the case

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2966 on: January 16, 2019, 02:23:24 AM »
+2
Yes, I saw a cemetary where some lived. And the traffic here cannot be described. It's like watching blood cells moving through a vein.  It has fluid motion properties.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2967 on: January 16, 2019, 02:27:57 AM »
+2
How paranoid should I be about dysentery? I splashed a lot of water in my eye this morning in the shower and now I just know I'm gonna be shitting my brains out by tomorrow.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA TNE Veteran Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan
    • Awards
« Reply #2968 on: January 16, 2019, 03:31:05 AM »
+3
If you got your shots then the only other thing you have to worry about is waterborne parasites. Some hotels over there process the water. JFC just don't drink it

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #2969 on: January 16, 2019, 03:56:21 AM »
+2
Don't drink or bathe in warm still water, you might get the brain-eating parasite naeglaria fowleri: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naegleria_fowleri
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2970 on: January 16, 2019, 06:11:47 AM »
+2
Yea, that's horrible. I was told not to let the shower water get on my mouth. I was hoping that was paranoia.

There is a sandstorm today. I was going to visit the museum. Fuck going outside!

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #2971 on: January 16, 2019, 08:39:18 AM »
+7
Debate club at high school descends into anarchy after black students and judge chimp out.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IIm2an8QkI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IIm2an8QkI</a>

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #2972 on: January 16, 2019, 09:37:23 AM »
+3
Wait wait wait. Are you telling me that Ward Chuchhill is the original source for "DEY GAVE INDIANS DEM BLANKETS!!!!"?
Yes, the whole blankets thing was an urban legend.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2973 on: January 16, 2019, 09:44:30 AM »
+2
How paranoid should I be about dysentery? I splashed a lot of water in my eye this morning in the shower and now I just know I'm gonna be shitting my brains out by tomorrow.

i got insanely sick, either from getting shower water in my mouth or from ice cubes

as long as you only drink from sealed bottles and avoid fruit that you can't peel yourself, you have a good chance of being okay though

and yeah, learning how to cross the roads like a local (just kinda stepping into the path of a speeding car and sorta waving your hand at them from your waist or whatever they do) is pretty harrowing the first dozen times.  p.j. o'rourke (back when he was still funny, and not a "libertarian" never-trumper) once referred to the car horn as "the egyptian brake pedal," and it's pretty apt.  cairo could do with a hell of a lot more traffic lights and traffic cops

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #2974 on: January 16, 2019, 10:03:03 AM »
+2
You think? I feel like it functions. People move in cars like they're not in cars. They huddle together at stops like they are queueing up at an escalator. How in the hell could this place change its traffic flow? 3 million people stream into work each day. Stoplights would be the end of life as we know it. This place needs a daily traffic enema.