;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 772834 times)

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #10050 on: July 05, 2018, 06:39:02 PM »
+11
I have a "CNN is Fake News" shirt. I've gotten nothing but compliments on it  :jesse:

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #10051 on: July 05, 2018, 06:47:53 PM »
+10
Have any of you worn a maga hat in public? Anything happen at all?

I did through election day and then until around New Years. The only verbal comment I got was from a BASTE Mexican dude outside a store who said he was going to vote Trump and that it was cool to see somebody wearing a MAGA cap in person. I did get a couple of displeased/mean looks from other Mexicans but none of them said shit. Haven't worn it since mid '17 - was figuring I'd bust it out next year for the election - but I'm tempted to wear it again.

edit: I think I mentioned it during the campaign, but somebody threw a brick at my yard sign in late 2016. That's the worst thing I've had happen to me personally, and all I did was put the sign back up.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10052 on: July 05, 2018, 07:18:57 PM »
+7

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #10053 on: July 05, 2018, 07:58:38 PM »
+11
Have any of you worn a maga hat in public? Anything happen at all?

Couple of Arabs talking out the side of their mouths in midtown Manhattan before the election, but they were Americanized. Didn't really give a shit. Shrugged my shoulders, I'm white, I don't suffer the opinions of browns.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #10054 on: July 05, 2018, 09:32:07 PM »
+7
I wear a MAGA hat but it's paired with a big fucking gun so nobody's ever talked shit, but I get a lot of smiles and weird thanks from old dudes for not being afraid, etc.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10055 on: July 05, 2018, 10:12:44 PM »
+4
I saw a middle-aged Mexican-looking gentleman in a MAGA hat at a Souplantation once during the campaign.

I live in a neocon county but I did see a lot of Trump bumper stickers during the campaign.

Cis Hetfield

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10056 on: July 05, 2018, 10:25:18 PM »
+9
I wore one to Disney World right around the election and got nothing but compliments, including from a few older employees. :trumpthumb:

I still have my bumper sticker too. Liberals by and large are too chickenshit to do anything in RL, but Iíll admit Iím a little nervous with the way things are going lately. Still, until enough Puerto Rican trash washes up on our shores to turn Florida blue I think the prospect of getting Zimzammed keeps the left from chimping out too much outside of their strongholds.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10057 on: July 06, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »
+12
UPDATE:

:burnslol:

Also, in STDH news:

Read the article, the alleged conversation is so ridiculous I seriously doubt it happened, let alone in public in mixed company:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/texas-news/witness-viral-whataburger-attack-may-have-been-motivated-by-racist-remarks/287-571011658
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 10:56:27 AM by Bitter Weirdo »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #10058 on: July 06, 2018, 10:55:38 AM »
+6
I have the OG one with the tassel running across the brim and it's mostly either fuck yea nods or sour faces followed by whispers to whoever they're with. More "Fuck yea, Trump!" comments than "Trumps' a piece of shit!" or "Racist!" which are occasional. Difference is, the people who approve will say it to my face while making direct eye contact while the people who disapprove either half mutter their comments or make snide remarks in really passive aggressive ways. Never responded because I don't wanna be that guy who gets into a political debate at Target.

My son's preschool teachers love me for it. They're all of the attitude "fuck the teacher's union, if I could just keep some of my goddamn money that goes to taxes, things would be a lot better."

Never been assaulted or had anyone try to steal it.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 11:02:21 AM by blasting_asshole »

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10059 on: July 06, 2018, 11:22:55 AM »
+6
Read the article, the alleged conversation is so ridiculous I seriously doubt it happened, let alone in public in mixed company:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/texas-news/witness-viral-whataburger-attack-may-have-been-motivated-by-racist-remarks/287-571011658

An article run by San Antonio station KENS claimed Jimenez heard racist things being said by the teens before the altercation per an "anonymous source," which was also picked up by the Dallas Morning News. Then, later on, KENS retracted the portions of the story and the headline citing concerns to the validity of the claim.

When KENS had concerns regarding the comments made, they retracted it. DMN followed suit last night.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10060 on: July 06, 2018, 11:53:57 AM »
+15

An article run by San Antonio station KENS claimed Jimenez heard racist things being said by the teens before the altercation per an "anonymous source," which was also picked up by the Dallas Morning News. Then, later on, KENS retracted the portions of the story and the headline citing concerns to the validity of the claim.

When KENS had concerns regarding the comments made, they retracted it. DMN followed suit last night.

Gee, I wonder why they retracted it:

the absolute state of the media, y'all

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10061 on: July 06, 2018, 04:49:27 PM »
+12
The story is obviously false because lol at Mexicans actually giving a shit about blacks or anyone else

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10062 on: July 06, 2018, 05:17:43 PM »
+9
Weird, so this family didn't just magically vanish conveniently before the kid started filming?

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #10063 on: July 06, 2018, 08:13:15 PM »
+9
I wore my MAGA hat on my last trip to Japan. I got three reactions, and all from Americans - A US serviceman on leave who yelled out GO TRUMP!! WOO!!, a nasty underhanded comment, and a soft spoken compliment. From Japanese people since I was carrying a 360 camera on a selfie stick I had everyone thinking I was some youtuber.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #10064 on: July 07, 2018, 12:14:17 AM »
+12
I was carrying a 360 camerai on a selfie stick

Lol so gay

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10065 on: July 07, 2018, 09:01:53 AM »
+10

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10067 on: July 07, 2018, 02:19:36 PM »
+27
Quick goyim, spend money to show Trump you're not his sheep!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10068 on: July 07, 2018, 04:33:33 PM »
+16
To paraphrase Winston Churchill, you can buy that song, but the next day you'll be out $.99 cents for a song that's a decade old, and Donald Trump will still be a billionaire and President of the United States.

:trump:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #10069 on: July 07, 2018, 05:21:42 PM »
+3
Billie Joe Armstrong has had an erection all day and he doesn't know why

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10070 on: July 07, 2018, 10:35:27 PM »
+6
To paraphrase Winston Churchill, you can buy that song, but the next day you'll be out $.99 cents for a song that's a decade old, and Donald Trump will still be a billionaire and President of the United States.

:trump:

Lol if youíre paying for mainstream punk and not torrenting the lossless shit where some Russian autist did high-rez scans of the Japanese-release album covers and art.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Anonymous Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10071 on: July 08, 2018, 01:21:58 AM »
+14
There is minus zero nostalgia to be had for the mid 2000s, especially since there is precisely no ideological difference between the Bushes and the Green Day manchildren.

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10072 on: July 08, 2018, 10:31:44 AM »
+5
There is minus zero nostalgia to be had for the mid 2000s, especially since there is precisely no ideological difference between the Bushes and the Green Day manchildren.

This shit has been tried before, too:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/margaret-thatcher/9993713/Anti-Margaret-Thatcher-song-Ding-Dong-The-Witch-is-Dead-fails-to-reach-number-one.html

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10073 on: July 08, 2018, 11:00:36 AM »
+11
https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/06/charges-trump-inauguration-protesters/

Charges against antifa protestors at Inauguration Day get dropped.  Canít say Iím surprised but itís more proof that left wing violence and terrorism is sanctioned in America.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10074 on: July 08, 2018, 11:03:53 AM »
+3
Also the kike media is pushing Kethledge hard as is Bitch McConnell for the next SCOTUS nomination.  Kavanaugh isnít perfect but heís by far the better choice.  Barrett adopted signal niglets so she is the worst choice of all.