;

Author Topic: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.  (Read 708000 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: The Official President Trump YUGE Thread.
« Reply #10475 on: August 18, 2018, 11:37:20 PM »
+4
The only 2 Presidents to not have a pet were Andrew Jackson and Polk, and I don't remember either of them being impeached
Not true Andew jackson owned horses.

Polk was probably gay tho and had a different kind of "pet"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10476 on: August 19, 2018, 04:06:15 AM »
+2
Are you sure you're not confusing him with James Buchanan?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #10477 on: August 19, 2018, 02:40:35 PM »
+2
No because Buchanan was the worst president ever.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red You can't know! Fascist Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10478 on: August 19, 2018, 03:14:40 PM »
+7

Nah, it was Woodrow Wilson. You can blame everything bad that happened in the last 100 years on him.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #10479 on: August 19, 2018, 03:29:24 PM »
+5
Nah, it was Woodrow Wilson. You can blame everything bad that happened in the last 100 years on him.

Glenn Beck's account spotted.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10480 on: August 19, 2018, 03:32:05 PM »
+2
Those aren't mutually exclusive categories. Last I'd heard the consensus was that Buchanan was probably gay, but I'd never heard anything about Polk before.

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red You can't know! Fascist Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10481 on: August 19, 2018, 04:05:32 PM »
+8

dog-o delete this post now, what's left of my career depends on it

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #10482 on: August 19, 2018, 06:17:52 PM »
+6

dog-o delete this post now, what's left of my career depends on it

FYI your morning show on Patroit SUUUUUCCCCKKKKEEEEDDDDDD so much cock you pulled my head through my foreskin some mornings before I could smash my car stereo

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #10483 on: August 19, 2018, 07:34:39 PM »

And all this time everyone here led me to believe it was the jews... :adam:

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #10484 on: August 19, 2018, 07:52:52 PM »
+17

He said 100, not 2000 :geithner:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10485 on: August 19, 2018, 08:54:53 PM »
Buchanan was gay, Polk just sounds gay

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10486 on: August 20, 2018, 01:04:08 PM »
+5

Are you trying to say Woodrow Wilson was not an agent of a global zionist conspiracy?

:swanson:

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10487 on: August 21, 2018, 05:47:09 PM »
+7
As far as I know, paying off whores is legal. But if you're running for president, it's illegal?

But based on everything I've heard, if Trump were not president, he'd be arrested for conspiracy. It'd be bullshit but they'd try.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #10488 on: August 21, 2018, 06:58:51 PM »
+6
Apparently another republican now misused campaign funds, this means the whole party will now be dissolved according to the MSM. Duncan Hunter is from CA and now since the people of california have been violently wronged no republican will ever take the state ever again!

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #10489 on: August 21, 2018, 07:11:24 PM »
+3
As far as I know, paying off whores is legal. But if you're running for president, it's illegal?

But based on everything I've heard, if Trump were not president, he'd be arrested for conspiracy. It'd be bullshit but they'd try.

i think he used campaign funds though? which is funny because if trump started a "pay off my whores" kickstarter it would be funded in an hour, so it is difficult to even consider it misappropriation since most wouldnt even care thats what he spent the money on.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #10490 on: August 21, 2018, 07:28:42 PM »
+10

i think he used campaign funds though? which is funny because if trump started a "pay off my whores" kickstarter it would be funded in an hour, so it is difficult to even consider it misappropriation since most wouldnt even care thats what he spent the money on.

Hell, I hope the 30bux I tossed his campaign for my MAGA cap went directly into the "pay off whores" fund.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10491 on: August 21, 2018, 07:30:03 PM »
+4

No, that is what was alleged based on the hopes and dreams of all the liberals. At no point did anyone with any brains say it happened.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge 420 Better dead than red Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #10492 on: August 21, 2018, 07:44:03 PM »
+5
Apparently another republican now misused campaign funds, this means the whole party will now be dissolved according to the MSM. Duncan Hunter is from CA and now since the people of california have been violently wronged no republican will ever take the state ever again!

This is the general consensus with the bugmen in all of the Reddit California related subreddits. :burnslol:

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #10493 on: August 21, 2018, 08:20:30 PM »
+5
As far as my liberal friends are talking about, the FBI executed a super badass raid of Trump Tower to seize evidence that was set on fire to hide evidence of Russia? Something impeachable? The Hydra connection in the next Marvel movie? And then they arrested Trump's lawyer because life is a movie for children and when a bad guy enters into contact with authorities at all he's already guilty.

I don't get it, honestly.

So Trump hid movie style hard evidence, physically, in Trump Tower. He didn't take it somewhere that didn't have his name on it, it wasn't digital and easily deleted(we can't be fucked to track Hillary's e-shenanigans, right?) and it can only be hid or destroyed by a literal fire. He waited 18 months to do anything about it, during which time the evidence was not adjusted in any way. In fact, it was left there the entire time, intact, like a movie's single thumb drive of incriminating data for the hero to grab and bring the evil conspiracy down.

Thinking fast because the last nothingburger was going to blow things wide open somebody lit a fire that killed a person to get rid of this evidence. Thinking faster the FBI raided the tower to get the evidence that was just lit on fire after 18 months but it is still intact I guess and Cohen fell and Trump's inner circle is exposed and impeachment soon baby.

In reality I'll be hard pressed to remember any of this happened in two weeks when Cohen is questioned, charged with nothing and the next nothingburger is served.

Or maybe this really is the big one among the dozens of nothing ones and Trump will actually be impeached, at which point Pence becomes president and liberals act shocked that their Hillary revenge fanfic isn't how the government actually works.

The premise of the raid is almost certainly a nothingburger, but now they will crack open the guy's computer and e-mail and search for something damaging -- anything.  And attorney-client privilege be damned in this case.  If they can't get past that hurdle, then they'll find something that looks bad to leak to the media.

Precisely this. They will find SOMETHING that they can call a crime/misdemeanor just to try and impeach him or arrest his family members or friends in the most transparent attempt to destroy a human being I have ever witnessed. And they will be leaking attorney/client stuff all the way arguing that it is all matters of great public concern.

Iím really not the biggest fan of Trump, the man; but I canít really fault the guy for losing his temper when literally the entire media/federal bureaucratic establishment has been operating with the singular goal to destroy him, his family, his friends, his employees, and his businesses since Nov 8, 2016.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10494 on: August 21, 2018, 09:20:49 PM »
+7
Trump probably dropped 20 million of his own money into his campaign. But yeah, that $130,000 was TOTES going to be used for a rally. Give me a fucking break. All this shit is to be expected, and expected for the next 6 years.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #10495 on: August 21, 2018, 11:56:55 PM »
+5

No, that is what was alleged based on the hopes and dreams of all the liberals. At no point did anyone with any brains say it happened.

As usual, Conservative Treehouse has the explanation of what's actually happening a few hours after the ridiculous outrage: https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/21/michael-cohen-plea-agreement-six-counts-valid-one-count-possibly-invalid-one-count-ridiculous-guess-where-the-media-focus/

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #10496 on: August 22, 2018, 07:02:08 AM »
+1
You know this is all meant to generate anxiety so republicans will go out and vote. I noticed that similar posts were being made on other boards and they were very similar to the ones prior to the election.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #10497 on: August 22, 2018, 08:54:56 AM »
+17
Trump really got crushed yesterday with Manafort being convicted of all the crimes he did with Trump and Russia.

Let's see: Filing false tax returns for 2010, Filing false tax returns for 2011, Filing false tax returns for 2012, Filing false tax returns for 2013, Filing false tax returns for 2014, failure to file reports on foreign bank and financial accounts in 2012, bank fraud for a 3.4 million dollar loan from Citizens Bank and Bank fraud for a 1 million dollar loan from Banc of California.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE RUSSIANS!!!

Reeeeeeee

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #10498 on: August 22, 2018, 11:16:22 AM »
+5
Trump really got crushed yesterday with Manafort being convicted of all the crimes he did with Trump and Russia.

Let's see: Filing false tax returns for 2010, Filing false tax returns for 2011, Filing false tax returns for 2012, Filing false tax returns for 2013, Filing false tax returns for 2014, failure to file reports on foreign bank and financial accounts in 2012, bank fraud for a 3.4 million dollar loan from Citizens Bank and Bank fraud for a 1 million dollar loan from Banc of California.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE RUSSIANS!!!

Ogre status: Itís

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #10499 on: August 22, 2018, 08:21:09 PM »
+5
:christina:: I think at this point the question is less "will Trump be impeached?" but more "what will Pence be impeached on?" and "should we make Nancy Pelosi Speaker or choose someone more Presidential?"